Home
This is why you don’t want cops anywhere Near a Medical Emergency

Yep, we are dispatched regularly for cardiac arrests and overdoses. We have AED's and Narcan. We often arrive before the EMS does.
Originally Posted by cs2blue
Yep, we are dispatched regularly for cardiac arrests and overdoses. We have AED's and Narcan. We often arrive before the EMS does.
And tase the schit out of the patient then arrest them for having a medical emergency, not to mention the Cover-up.

You should be proud.
Love you hate. Thanks for all your support. So, awesome!
He nearly killed the officer and his own wife when he mumbled bumbled into the wall while moving his arms. LAF
That looks like it probably didn't feel very good.
I hope he wins a large settlement in his case. Tazing an individual when he knew it was medical, really?
Rick
Originally Posted by RickinTN
I hope he wins a large settlement in his case. Tazing an individual when he knew it was medical, really?
Rick

Odds are it will happen again because it will have some minute detail different than another incident so that the perpetrating officers involved will be granted QI by the complicit judiciary so the officers aren't out a penny.
Good luck to the man and his wife. Suggest the wife file separate charges and persue her own legal action.
Go Pyops Steve90210 Go!

Kick ass!!!
Originally Posted by cs2blue
Love you hate. Thanks for all your support. So, awesome!

May GOD Bless and protect you, Blue.
Seems to me the video will exonerate him!

"I don't mean to keep asking the same question over and over"
Yes you do and you're hoping to get a different answer!

"A family member called for medical attention for you......there was something medically going on with you"
But the dunbfuk cop decided he was drunk (which isn't against the law) and chose to cause a situation where he could arrest him!

AFTER they hear (would love to know the legality of cops using their body camera/Mics in the hospital setting) the doc tell him he had a seizure, they tell him he's under arrest and also tell him their "goal is to get you the medical attention you need".... he's in the hospital [bleep]! He's getting the medical attention he needs!😡

'We're gonna handcuff you for our safety......we know you didn't know it happened'!

Fuggin' POS cops! And the chief is a pos too! I think he'll get a completely different outcome from a jury than he thinks he will!
This is unreal. They could have cited him out.
I'm surprised the cop in the hospital didn't fall down like a soccer player and clutch his knee looking for a foul.....
Someone failed to man a defensive position.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...having-a-diabetic-emergency#Post19360840
Sometime the best thing to do with someone in a post ictal state is to leave them alone. But I don't expect cops now days to know or care about that.
Christ on crutches!! These cops get stuck on stupid. Did they not listen to the doctor? 3 day hold? There doesn't seem to be much common sense any more.
I'm just amazed by all this.
Sounds like a schit show not good
Too bad. Bound to happen with hundreds of millions of contacts per year. The law of averages says there will be bad contacts. They should be disciplined and/or charged criminally if needed.

It's too bad they haven't invented the perfect human that can't make mistakes
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Too bad. Bound to happen with hundreds of millions of contacts per year. The law of averages says there will be bad contacts. They should be disciplined and/or charged criminally if needed.

Where was the mistake?
Originally Posted by Strop10

Where was the mistake?

Showing up.

Where was the mistake?

Showing up.

No, it looked like they arrived at the address they intended to go to.

Where was the mistake?

Showing up.

My point. They were mistaken to even show up to a medical call. Their second mistake was doing anything at the medical call. Their third mistake was trying to cover up their second mistake.

But some dumbazzez do really stupid stuff sometimes and need to face the consequences.

I know I know, you're going to post some link from a case in the 60s and boohoo about bad cawps are. We get it. All cop are bastards, we should all be killed. Society would be better without cops, etc. There, it's been said, celebrate!

Where was the mistake?

Showing up.

My point. They were mistaken to even show up to a medical call. Their second mistake was doing anything at the medical call. Their third mistake was trying to cover up their second mistake.

But some dumbazzez do really stupid stuff sometimes and need to face the consequences.

I know I know, you're going to post some link from a case in the 60s and boohoo about bad cawps are. We get it. All cop are bastards, we should all be killed. Society would be better without cops, etc. There, it's been said, celebrate!

Not all cops are bastards.

Not all cops should be killed.

Some deputies are necessary, but reduce the authority by eliminating exemptions from laws(that goes for prosecutors, judges, anyone swearing an oath and all of their benefactors) and increase the accountability. Sheriffs alone would be enough of a potential problem for citizens to deal with without adding in mayors, governors, and president having their own gendarmeries carrying out their whims.

And I won't call any of those mistake because they made a choice at every step.
© 24hourcampfire