Home
According to Bongino.

You don't have to talk to them.
FJB, and his tyrants..
They’ll kill Yo Ass
Leave your business card and leave. The interview is over.

kwg
I see the feebs are all in on the DEI hires.
Yeah it is never a good idea to talk to them if you don't have to. I wouldn't resist. I'd just politely inform them I want an attorney present before I submit to any questions. I understand why the SO was present but that applies to them as well. I'm friendly with all LE but if we're going to talk business concerning me then I want representation.
You have a 5th Amendment Right to remain silent, use it!
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
According to Bongino.

Actually, according to The Constitution, you don’t have to talk to them.
Call your local LEO and tell them you are being harassed by unknown strangers that may be armed.
Originally Posted by steve4102
According to Bongino.

Actually, according to The Constitution, you don’t have to talk to them.
LOL

Originally Posted by 700LTR
Call your local LEO and tell them you are being harassed by unknown strangers that may be armed.
Yup.
If you are ever questioned by LE of any kind, it’s probably best to immediately and clearly invoke your 6th Amendment right to counsel.
According to Bongino.

No, according to the U.S. Constitution.
Originally Posted by Q_Sertorius
If you are ever questioned by LE of any kind, it’s probably best to immediately and clearly invoke your 6th Amendment right to counsel.

Typo ? 5th

6th is speedy trial/voi dire
Keep a stack of Watchtowers by the front door.

Anyone who rings the bell you don’t know? Open the door and hand them one. They won’t come back.

(Unless they’re riding a bicycle in 100 degree weather with a long sleeved white shirt and a skinny tie. And a helmet. And they have an identical sidekick.
In that case, just don’t open the door, cause they already have a current copy.)
I'd be more concerned with the ATF showing up than the FBI, but if the didn't have a warrant and didn't leave, I'd call 911 and report an armed trespasser. Let them sort it out.
Close acquaintance is a prosecuting attorney. He is very clear. The only thing you say is "I want to talk with my attorney."
Exactly. SWAT will show up for them, LOL.
Originally Posted by RAM

Typo ? 5th

That’s why counsel is so important. They know all that stuff!
Originally Posted by RAM

Typo ? 5th

Read the text before you correct someone. The last clause…

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

Also, see Gideon v. Wainwright.

https://www.oyez.org/cases/1962/155

If you invoke your 5th Amendment rights, LE has some things they can keep doing. But if you invoke your 6th Amendment right to counsel, clearly and unequivocally, then they have to stop. Not, “I think I want a lawyer.” Rather, “I want to consult with an attorney.”
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Close acquaintance is a prosecuting attorney. He is very clear. The only thing you say is "I want to talk with my attorney."

This. Many, many people have remained free by following this one simple rule.
Originally Posted by Tide_Change
Keep a stack of Watchtowers by the front door.

Anyone who rings the bell you don’t know? Open the door and hand them one. They won’t come back.

(Unless they’re riding a bicycle in 100 degree weather with a long sleeved white shirt and a skinny tie. And a helmet. And they have an identical sidekick.
In that case, just don’t open the door, cause they already have a current copy.)

Why would Mormans have Jehovah's Witness' publications?
I am always getting ready to go fishing.
Originally Posted by Strop10
Why would Mormons have Jehovah's Witness' publications?
I caught that, too.
These youtubers are retards. Clickbait = money. Not speaking to feds or simply telling people not to talk to le = not much money.

How about this, don't answer the door.
Check out the badge, not federal not FBI
Originally Posted by knatknocker
Check out the badge, not federal not FBI

What did you expect from this particular youtuber? The truth lol?

BINGO!!!
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
These youtubers are retards. Clickbait = money. Not speaking to feds or simply telling people not to talk to le = not much money.

I assume all of these videos are fake. There was a string of them when the pistol brace scare was going on, and some on binary triggers. All were intentionally poorly framed, the conversations were very strange, no one asked for or showed ID, the youtubers did all the opposite of what you should do when interacting with feds...etc etc. There was one where the supposed agent had a gong in her plate carrier, presumably as an obvious troll, but people still took it seriously.

This video shows part of an ID but not enough to validate it so the genre is getting more sophisticated.
It goes like this. "Do you have a warrant"? If not, "I am not making any statements, I am going to get an attorney, Now, you are trespassing, so you have to leave". ''Now".

If they argue or threaten, shut the door and call your sheriff to send an officer.
Originally Posted by Hastings
It goes like this. "Do you have a warrant"? If not, "I am not making any statements, I am going to get an attorney, Now, you are trespassing, so you have to leave". ''Now".

If they argue or threaten, shut the door and call your sheriff to send an officer.
Never call LE for assistance, unless you have a death wish.

That!

Maybe where YOU live...

You may be right in your jurisdiction, but our sheriff is a good friend of mine for over 30 years and I am on good terms with several of the deputies.

It is likely they won't oppose federal law enforcement but in my case there would be friendly public officials on the scene as witnesses.
My dad was a lawyer. He told me you can tell them your name and I want my lawyer. Do not say anything else. He said talking to LEOs is the surest way to ruin a defense lawyers ability to protect you.

You may be right in your jurisdiction, but our sheriff is a good friend of mine for over 30 years and I am on good terms with several of the deputies.

It is likely they won't oppose federal law enforcement but in my case there would be friendly public officials on the scene as witnesses.

An above average chance a large percentage of LE there not only support federal laws, but wish to enforce those laws as well based on other states trying to enact anti Vichy'esque legislation.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...covered-up-the-camera-first#Post19374208
I thought the guy did a decent job. If did seem odd that the leo guys didn't press. Maybe it's fake. How many guys have a lawyer on retainer? I sure don't. I wouldn't even know who to call if I was in that situation.
Originally Posted by SDLEFTY
. If did seem odd that the leo guys didn't press.

Press for what? What's there to press? I can't tell you how many times I've asked to speak with someone, they say no, I say cool and walk away. Just another interview you don't have to type up.
The casual Friday look is a real thing with the FBI. After the San Bernardino Massacre, I was working at Bass Pro. Apparently the feds were looking at all the gun shops in the area. The fed that walked up to me as a greeter was dressed like these guys. Very unassuming and unintimidating which I guess is the point. He flashed his ID and as I haven't really ever seen an FBI ID it looked legit so I just paged the store manager and let him handle it.
© 24hourcampfire