Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Q
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Q
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Close acquaintance is a prosecuting attorney. He is very clear. The only thing you say is "I want to talk with my attorney."

This. Many, many people have remained free by following this one simple rule.

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Tide_Change
Keep a stack of Watchtowers by the front door.

Anyone who rings the bell you don’t know? Open the door and hand them one. They won’t come back.

(Unless they’re riding a bicycle in 100 degree weather with a long sleeved white shirt and a skinny tie. And a helmet. And they have an identical sidekick.
In that case, just don’t open the door, cause they already have a current copy.)

Why would Mormans have Jehovah's Witness' publications?

J
Campfire Regular
Online Mad
Campfire Regular
J
I am always getting ready to go fishing.

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Strop10
Why would Mormons have Jehovah's Witness' publications?
I caught that, too.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
These youtubers are retards. Clickbait = money. Not speaking to feds or simply telling people not to talk to le = not much money.

How about this, don't answer the door.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/14/24.
IC B2

K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
Check out the badge, not federal not FBI

Ride Hard, Shoot Straight, Don't Lie !
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by knatknocker
Check out the badge, not federal not FBI

What did you expect from this particular youtuber? The truth lol?

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by 700LTR
Call your local LEO and tell them you are being harassed by unknown strangers that may be armed.

BINGO!!!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
These youtubers are retards. Clickbait = money. Not speaking to feds or simply telling people not to talk to le = not much money.

I assume all of these videos are fake. There was a string of them when the pistol brace scare was going on, and some on binary triggers. All were intentionally poorly framed, the conversations were very strange, no one asked for or showed ID, the youtubers did all the opposite of what you should do when interacting with feds...etc etc. There was one where the supposed agent had a gong in her plate carrier, presumably as an obvious troll, but people still took it seriously.

This video shows part of an ID but not enough to validate it so the genre is getting more sophisticated.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
It goes like this. "Do you have a warrant"? If not, "I am not making any statements, I am going to get an attorney, Now, you are trespassing, so you have to leave". ''Now".

If they argue or threaten, shut the door and call your sheriff to send an officer.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Hastings
It goes like this. "Do you have a warrant"? If not, "I am not making any statements, I am going to get an attorney, Now, you are trespassing, so you have to leave". ''Now".

If they argue or threaten, shut the door and call your sheriff to send an officer.
Never call LE for assistance, unless you have a death wish.

Last edited by steve4102; 04/14/24.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

That!

Originally Posted by steve4102
Maybe where YOU live...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

You may be right in your jurisdiction, but our sheriff is a good friend of mine for over 30 years and I am on good terms with several of the deputies.

It is likely they won't oppose federal law enforcement but in my case there would be friendly public officials on the scene as witnesses.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
My dad was a lawyer. He told me you can tell them your name and I want my lawyer. Do not say anything else. He said talking to LEOs is the surest way to ruin a defense lawyers ability to protect you.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

You may be right in your jurisdiction, but our sheriff is a good friend of mine for over 30 years and I am on good terms with several of the deputies.

It is likely they won't oppose federal law enforcement but in my case there would be friendly public officials on the scene as witnesses.

An above average chance a large percentage of LE there not only support federal laws, but wish to enforce those laws as well based on other states trying to enact anti Vichy'esque legislation.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...covered-up-the-camera-first#Post19374208

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I thought the guy did a decent job. If did seem odd that the leo guys didn't press. Maybe it's fake. How many guys have a lawyer on retainer? I sure don't. I wouldn't even know who to call if I was in that situation.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by SDLEFTY
. If did seem odd that the leo guys didn't press.

Press for what? What's there to press? I can't tell you how many times I've asked to speak with someone, they say no, I say cool and walk away. Just another interview you don't have to type up.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/14/24.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The casual Friday look is a real thing with the FBI. After the San Bernardino Massacre, I was working at Bass Pro. Apparently the feds were looking at all the gun shops in the area. The fed that walked up to me as a greeter was dressed like these guys. Very unassuming and unintimidating which I guess is the point. He flashed his ID and as I haven't really ever seen an FBI ID it looked legit so I just paged the store manager and let him handle it.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

631 members (1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 160user, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 62 invisible), 2,390 guests, and 1,322 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,832
Posts18,477,994
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.