Home
I hope they beat the stuffing out of her.

Teens Unremorseful After Stealing From Girl Scout

LAKE WORTH, Fla. -- The State Attorney's Office will decide whether to charge two teens who admit they robbed a 9-year-old Girl Scout selling cookies outside of a Lake Worth supermarket.

"I thought that it was a really mean thing to do, and I was sad after," Girl Scout Gracie Smith told WPBF News 25.

Authorities said that a 17-year-old girl in a hot-pink sweatshirt approached Smith outside of a Winn-Dixie supermarket at Hypoluxo and Jog roads in Lake Worth Wednesday evening and asked the girl what her favorite cookies were. Police told WPBF that, while Smith was telling the teen about her favorite Cinna-Spins, the teen snatched an envelope containing about $164 off of Smith's table, hopped into another teen's car and drove away.
sponsor

Smith told WPBF that she turned to her mother in tears, saying, "Mommy! That girl took all my money!"

Authorities said they caught up with the 17-year-old girl Thursday and pulled her out of class at Park Vista High School, where she allegedly confessed to the crime, WPBF reported. Investigators said the girl's female accomplice, another a Park Vista student, also confessed.

The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office said that the case has been handed over to the State Attorney's Office to determine if charges will be filed against the teens.

Smith's mother, Charlene Rubenstrunk, told WPBF that the girls returned to the store Thursday to taunt her daughter.

"They are within 10 feet of the same kid they just robbed last night and there is nothing anybody can do about it. I find that offensive," Rubenstrunk said.

The girls, whose names are not being released because they are minors, told WPBF that they were not remorseful for the crime, and that they did it because they "needed money."

"We went through all that effort to get it, we got all these charges and we had to give the money back. I'm kind of pissed," one of the girls told WPBF.

The other girl told WPBF that she was upset because police found them.

"I'm not sorry, I'm just pissed that I got caught," the girl said.

Money collected from the cookie sales were supposed to go toward Smith's sleep-over trip with Troop 664 to the Miami Seaquarium. Police were unable to recover the stolen money, but a father of one of the teens accused in the crime paid the money back to Smith's mother, WPBF reported.

Authorities said the teens were not charged because they did not use force to steal the money, nor did they take the money from the Girl Scout�s hands.

The State Attorney's Office will decide if the teens will be charged.

The Winn-Dixie supermarket is donating $200 to the troop, WPBF reported.

Watch the video interview with her. 4th video down titled :"Teens Rob Scouts"
Good grief and perhaps some fine parenting there!!
Did ya watch the video about it? Les
Looks like the parent(s) need a lesson too. A nice civil lawsuit that drags the parents into court may help.

Casey
Don't have any sound Les with the station I'm at now.

Did I miss much that I should know??
The girl that did it sounded like it is an everyday thing with her, hell she got busted for a Dine and Dash later. Gotta this this me generation Bullschitt! mad Les
We do have an entitlement generation behind us, don't we?

I'm ashamed to admit I've bought into it!!
Not ich, my child works if she wants something.
They're right, two mall rats with absolutely no remorse--driving a new Passat kind of car..........geeeez.

Casey
"we went through all that effort and had to give the money back"

It'd be funny if not such a dysfunctional pair. Trash, plain and simple.
that's beyond amazing ... you're at least supposed to ACT like you're sorry ... but sitting there saying you're pissed because you got caught and have to give the money back, is grounds for a severe beating - of the parents first!
Right there with ya, my daughter was listen to this last night on the radio, man was she pissed. Les
Originally Posted by isaac
We do have an entitlement generation behind us, don't we?

I'm ashamed to admit I've bought into it!!

Not all kids are like those two twits. I recently was working around two high-school age brothers who have well heeled parents--they were hauling trash from around their fathers business, and were doing it happily--of course, they were being paid. I made the point of complimenting dad on his two boys.....

Casey
I am so grateful that in spite of my short-comings, all my teens are polite, respectful and not entirely selfish.

None of them understand the value of a dollar however; hence, one of my short-comings. That's my bad, not theirs,IMO!!
unbelievable. what an attitude. she's gotta be on something. i can't believe what i heard in the video.

-ken
she's gotta be on something.

Herself.

Those girls need to be charged and need a good dose of community service.........Cleaning toilets in the courthouse while dressed in "pin stripes" might get their attention!

No respect, no remorse just go's to show you that "punks" come in both sex's!
You state send them through the Juvenile Court system and have them do community service as you stated. The kids will come off as cool to their friends. It's like their proud that they committed a crime and got caught, they have no remorse, i see it all the time.
Sad part is, you can't beat them, the kids know 911. I don't feel like starting that song and dance. frown
I think they should start Caning for that kind of thing. Works in China. I bet it wouldn't happen twice after about 20 whacks with a bamboo cane.
I agree, i think it might do the trick, but we've got too many bleeding heart liberals to make it legal. crazy
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
I think they should start Caning for that kind of thing. Works in China. I bet it wouldn't happen twice after about 20 whacks with a bamboo cane.

Bamboo splinters driven under their fingernails is also very effective! grin
I'm hands on if I'm the judge, take her car, sell it and donate the money to the girl scouts...then go back and ask her how it feels.

If one of those were my daughters their life just became a living hell.

Did you see the online poll? smile

Should these teens be charged? 98% yes.

Her apology (now that she is in it deep) sounded canned and labeled.
Yep!!
Nah. I say use a little "equality."

It said, "Authorities said the teens were not charged because they did not use force to steal the money, nor did they take the money from the Girl Scout�s hands."

Doesn't seem like theft is a crime in Lake Worth, so a bunch of people should visit these two punks' houses and simply walk off with stuff from their rooms. Strip the place to the walls, in fact.
Well, gee. I need some money too. Now I just have to find a Girl Scout selling cookies!

Sad story about today's morality and youth.
Tell me teen girls aren't influenced by Paris Hilton, she's a mirror image; it's a toss up which has a lower IQ...that looked like an episode from "The Simple Life".
they came back to taunt the girlscout?

If it was my daughter and she said "they did it!" there'd be hell to pay!

and they'd be cashin in right there...
After watching the videos of these vacuous children, what was most disturbing to me is that I am not at all surprised. Our mainstream media, press and most institutions of education have promoted moral relativism to the point where we're now reaping what we've sown. These children cannot realize that what they have done is wrong because they do not understand that there is right and wrong. They've been systematically taught that right and wrong do not exist.

These children also know that there will be no consequences to their actions. Their experience teaches them that they will simply be given more attention, more counseling and more "understanding" ... and they'll laugh their way through it with sarcasm, learning only how to do it better next time (i.e, how to get over without getting caught). My guess is that the parents (right after coughing up the funds to hire a good lawyer and buy their daughters new outfits to wear to court) will tell their friends that "we can't do anything with her."

These children have been taught, by many outlets, that there should be no consequences to their actions. They are taught that society is "narrow minded" and "judgmental" when it labels other people's actions as "right or wrong". Among our cultural elites being judgmental or narrow-minded is akin to not knowing how to read or make a mochaespresso.

There are some liberal minds who would argue that the act of these girls stealing money is simply a misguided expression of their socio-economic frustrations, equal in all respects to the Girl Scout's misguided expression of generosity toward our armed forces serving abroad.

IMO, in addition to whatever criminal procedures are taken against them, which should be serious, a normal community reaction to these girls would be to shun them. The people in their community should completely avoid them, ignore them, and marginalize them until they have redeemed themselves. These girls should feel in their bones that there is no place that they are welcome until they prove that they know and respect right from wrong.

NCBullshooter

Those teens deserve to be tried as adults and sentenced to the full terms possible to be served consecutively. I doubt that is either possible or likely, and that is why we may soon be a third world nation.
I am not trying to make light of the seriousness of the situation, even if the girls are charged in adult court -vs- juvenile court, the charge will only be misdemeanor theft. They won't see much more then this.

1. Pay the fine.
2. 6 mo. probation.
3. Maybe, community service.
4. Good and lawful behavior for 11mo./29days.

Next case please.
If either was mine I would have to go to jail for abuse or the hospital to get my shoe back
Originally Posted by hunter1960
I am not trying to make light of the seriousness of the situation, even if the girls are charged in adult court -vs- juvenile court, the charge will only be misdemeanor theft. They won't see much more then this.

1. Pay the fine.
2. 6 mo. probation.
3. Maybe, community service.
4. Good and lawful behavior for 11mo./29days.

Next case please.
and that is why we may soon be a third world nation.
Originally Posted by Cariboujack

though I guess it's against the law to do so, if one of my kids pulled that crap, they'd wish for caning in public.

what would happen privately would make them wish to God they'd never been caught!
Unfortunately I work in a highschool with girls just like that. It's an "I want it and I want it now" mentality. And, who taught them that? My guess is their parents, their peers and our society. kwg
girl Scout fundraiser:

one teenaged tart car
Troop of girl scouts
one bag of ball bats

A buck per swing ought to raise enough for the camp out!
tHEY NEED TO DO HARD TIME,SMART ASS LITTLE TWITS.
Fortunately I'm a whole lot more downscale than that, poor repulsive kids are a lot easier to take than are rich repulsive kids. Interesting to compare disparate ends of the social scale.

This is what would likely happen around my neck of the woods if two girls going to a local high school ripped off a little girl selling cookies of $164 in front of their mom...

The little girl would likely have a number of cousins and/or siblings in the school, some of whom would be prone to violence. Doubtful if it would happen at school, because of enforced arrests and heavy fines for fighting. Needless to say the two girls would be forcibly informed in the hallway with a lot of words that began with "f" and "b" that their lives were shortly going to be difficult. Teachers and maybe a Campus Cop would arrive to break up the disturbance.

Should they appear at said cookie stand the next day, the Cops would be called to break up the fight. Earings and any navel rigs present would be ripped out, wads of long hair would be laying around.

The one girl's car? Keyed in their driveway for sure, and maybe the windows broken out.

Life in the big city....

Birdwatcher
wow just watched the video

girl was pretty flippant about the gig

tis why I'm not a judge I suppose, but I'd be tempted to get some guys of different nationalities to show up in court in appropriate dress and tell the girls,

"we're selling you into slavery to recoup the funds, if you'd have kept your mouth shut, we could have gotten the whole amount back, but even these guys don't want to pay top dollar for a mouthy brat"
This incident didn't occur in the scum and slum of inner city SA. It occured in the rich and affluent Palm Beach Co. FL. I am appalled that as an educator, which the majority are bleeding heart liberal yellow dog democrats, you would advocate violence between juveniles. But as you stated that's life in the big city, one that you obviously enjoy, to each his own.
you would advocate violence between juveniles
He didn't. He was merely speculating what might have happened in his experience and in the school he is associated with. Fully reading a post, and leaving it as stated, rather than inserting your own spin, is often appreciated.

To appease your need for condescension, let me offer my own advocacy of violence. Had the girl scout been my sweet and kind little girl, I would have conspired to give those two worthless teens a blanket party and beat them to the brink of their meaningless existance. That seems to be the only thing that might bring reality into their empty minds. But I would not have done that, both from the fear of getting caught and having injustice imposed on my justice, and such action would have greatly saddened my own child, who would have already forgiven them.

But make no mistake, society abhors the cancer of amorality displayed by any of it's elements and seeks to eliminate it at any cost for it's own preservation. However, the legal system at all of it's levels prevents such a correction and ends up encouraging amorality with it's own lack of morality and common sense. That's not as much an indictment of the legal system as it is an acknowledgement of it's ineffectiveness to deal with serious issues from being hobbled by unreasonable political correctness brought on by rampant liberalism rising to the level of more rights for the perpetrator and less to none for the victim.

All that not withstanding, those girls still deserve and need a good beating.
This incident didn't occur in the scum and slum of inner city SA. It occured in the rich and affluent Palm Beach Co. FL. I am appalled that as an educator, which the majority are bleeding heart liberal yellow dog democrats, you would advocate violence between juveniles. But as you stated that's life in the big city, one that you obviously enjoy, to each his own.

Advocate? I spend much of my professional life actively working to keep that stuff from happening. But I do enjoy these people, I had one at Ohio State and two at Cornell U come visit me over this last break.

I think you better get after 1akhunter, all I said was what could happen around here. 1ak lives up in the scum and slum of Alaska, and he openly ADVOCATED selling those girls off into slavery... (prob'ly someone should do the ol' gorilla luggage test in the evidence room on his mass grin)

"Scum and slum" around HERE??.... listen Roscoe, why don't ya come here and say that... we'll take ya out and feed ya Tex-Mex... and then we'll roam the South Side amid the slum and scum... and you'll find some of the friendliest people anywhere... This is SAN ANTONIO we're talking here... 'Course you'll have to leave off chasing Bo and Luke for a spell... grin

Actually, with those two girls, the old Ann Landers phrase "time wounds all heels" comes to mind. If they keep that mindset, clearly their lives are gonna suck.

And I should prob'ly quit ragging on ya, reading between the lines of your posts, I'm guessing when folks don't suck up and grovel, you just get mean.

Birdwatcher
Been to SA many times Retired US Army. Ft. Sam Houston's not the place for me. They do a good job at Brooke AMC, but other then that i have no use for SA. Sad thing about SA, good Tennesseans died at the Alamo, to save that area from the Mexicans, so that you Texans could have a place to live, and the Mexicans still control it. laugh
With your 20 yrs of teaching, have you ever coached high school football? If not, you must not be much of a teacher, i've heard that the best teachers in TX, are also head football coaches. grin
I would have conspired to give those two worthless teens a blanket party and beat them to the brink of their meaningless existance. That seems to be the only thing that might bring reality into their empty minds. But I would not have done that, both from the fear of getting caught and having injustice imposed on my justice, and such action would have greatly saddened my own child, who would have already forgiven them.

You're an angry guy, aren't you? Seems like your answer to just about any & all injustice is an severe ass kicking. In this case I think that might take away the some of the high ground and give these two a degree of victim status and mess them up more then they already are..

Just my observation, experience & opinion; corporal punishment can be a real good thing on young kids, but can make the situation worse on teenagers.. I have seen a heavy hand build respect in young kids, but build real anger & hate in teens.

I would start with some jail time, then payback of funds, then public service. Some kids do come around and grow out of that "me first" stage of life.
I see where you're going and agree, but still figure had these kids had that tail "tore" up when they were wee little laddies they'd have known better than to steal. It sure as hades worked on my behind.
Originally Posted by biglmbass
I see where you're going and agree, but still figure had these kids had that tail "tore" up when they were wee little laddies they'd have known better than to steal. It sure as hades worked on my behind.

There you go.

I got popped twice shoplifting as a kid. The first time I lifted a Mad Magazine and got caught. The store manager actually said "I know your dad, and I know what he'll do to you", and let off with a warning...and you know what, he was right as I found out the second time I got caught.
Originally Posted by Barkoff
I found out the second time I got caught.

Were you thinking "What, Me Worry?" as you lifted the 2nd time?

BTW, are you fishing the "Sand Crab Classic" tomorrow? PM me off line so as not to hijack this thread.

I think you better get after 1akhunter,...

I'll buy tickets to THAT! wink
Barkoff,

Jail time would never have happened, the "parents" would have paid back the money, and these girls would have just sat around and done nothing when they were supposed to do community service and so once again, no real consequences.

Physical punishment is taboo, none of the rest will be carried out, so what is the recourse for stupid twits like these?
The store manager actually said "I know your dad, and I know what he'll do to you", and let off with a warning

That alone would have scared me straight. There would not have been a second time.
so what is the recourse for stupid twits like these

A week long visit to the Arizona Sherrif's tent city might do them some good.
In one of the Oriental countries, there is a punishment called caning. I have heard that it is an attention getter. I am not for abuse, but it would appear that these two are prime candidates to be used for test specimens in this country.
Originally Posted by Henry McCann
Barkoff,

Jail time would never have happened, the "parents" would have paid back the money, and these girls would have just sat around and done nothing when they were supposed to do community service and so once again, no real consequences.

Physical punishment is taboo, none of the rest will be carried out, so what is the recourse for stupid twits like these?

Don't get me wrong, I agree, I'm just relating what I would like to see happen. I agree that a lack of repercussions is what's wrong with kids today. An ass whoopin works and does good on most young kids, but on a teenager I have seen many times an opposite of the desired effect. By the time a daughter gets to be seventeen years old, whupping them isn't the best answer. IMHO
Originally Posted by biglmbass
The store manager actually said "I know your dad, and I know what he'll do to you", and let off with a warning

That alone would have scared me straight. There would not have been a second time.

smile & it should of, but I was a real thrill seeker; a wild one, back in those days, plus I think I had a screw loose. I wouldn't say the old man's hand kept me out of all trouble, but it was always in the back of my mind. I think I was about thirteen when I took my last whooping.
Originally Posted by Hindsite

Those girls need to be charged and need a good dose of community service.........Cleaning toilets in the courthouse while dressed in "pin stripes" might get their attention!

No respect, no remorse just go's to show you that "punks" come in both sex's!

+1, Hindsite

Wouldn't it be a shame if the Girl Scout had big, dyke cousin, aunt or neighbor down the street to thoroughly beat the punk-ettes? The "pin stripe" suits would be a nice touch. wink
Like the rest of you, I was more than a bit taken back by the girl's attitude and lack of remorse. Where does that come from? My guess is that the parents aren't paying much attention around the home, and the kids are picking up their values from various media outlets that worship and praise the likes of Paris Hilton. She's a beautiful girl, and like Paris, she's gotten over with a lot of truly awful behaviour because of it.

My guess is the best way to turn this girl's head around might be some good old-fashioned hard work. Don't beat her, just work the hell out of her. Some "quality time" on a work farm doing manual labor might take a little of that swagger out of that high and mighty attitude of hers. It might cause her think twice about continuing with her current crime spree as well.

Save all the ass kickings, blanket parties, baseball bats, and bamboo canes for those people in society we truly despise.....the politicians. grin
Originally Posted by 1234567
In one of the Oriental countries, there is a punishment called caning. I have heard that it is an attention getter. I am not for abuse, but it would appear that these two are prime candidates to be used for test specimens in this country.

Or they could just lop off a finger or two. I'm sure thats still fashionable punishment if you wanna get really third world on 'em.
Those two, the likes of them, and most often their parents as well, are the worst people to have to deal with, both in the legal system and the education system. I had my fill of them during my working years as school administrator. I preferred workng with tough disadvantaged kids and families to dealing with useless, self serving pukes like them. I'm not really advocating violence, but if anyone deserves a beatin' here, it's probably both the parents and their kids.
You're an angry guy, aren't you?
Not as a rule, but I can be made that way.

When I hear of some spoiled and over-indulged teen coming up to a little girl who is doing something worthwhile and industrious, and deceiving her into a friendly conversation as a distraction to steal all of her money, that does make me angry. Then when I read and see there is no remorse for such a callous act, except to be resentful that they were caught, that adds a little bit to it. And further, to know that those same teens who stole from the child came back to taunt and terrorize her, that anger grows some more. Frankly, I've never heard of such cold and amoral kids.

My biggest mistake was to consider how I would feel if that child were my own, but I always tend to put myself in the shoes of the victim. No doubt a bad habit. But dispite what I knew I would like to do, I also knew I would not, and so stated.

I'm afraid jail time would only give them education in not getting caught next time and elevated status with their peers. It seems to do little good in much else. Fines or loss of child tax credits for the parents might be better justice as this behavior is probably their fault.

Whatever could turn them around should be done, or they will end up in much worse shape in the future.
Ultimate punishment: Take away her cell phone, IPod, PDA and mirror for about a week. wink

Wayne
Despite its overall ugliness, Sharia law does have a certain appeal
in this case. "Which hand did you use to grab the money, Missy?"
When you hear about kids like those two it is easy to lose faith in all of them. However, I am a college teacher and am around young people all day almost every day - helps keep me young. Some have tatoos, some metal sticking in various parts of their anatomy, and some have wild hair. Most don't have any of that. A few are nothing but trash and will probably never be anything else. The vast majority are really good kids - even the weird looking ones. When you really talk to them and hear their opinions they often display an unexpected level of maturity and sense of caring. In other words have faith guys, there are far more good'uns coming on than bad ones.
Charge them with felonies (the amount taken should constituted grand larceny) and as adults. Don't plead them down. Use the video at trial and let them hang themselves with their own words. Use forfeiture laws to take the "get away vehicle." That should make the parents happy. Let them get a GED in prison and see what college they get into after that. They are clearly sociopaths incapable of empathy for their victim. Since they came back to taunt their victim a no contact order should be included in sentence.

It appears that the local legal system is part of the problem here. I have friends and relatives in LE and they universally complain about prosecutors that want the slam dunk cases but fall allover themselves to avoid going to court if it appears the accused have the resources to fight back. I find it incredulous that because no force was used to steal the money no charges could be filed. I call BS on that one.
JBD,
I know you are right. I taught some college level accounting classes a few years back and found most of the kids fun to work with. The only failure I had was the daughter of my secretary who was also rich. That kid was lazy and assuming: pretty and manipulative, but displayed quite an attitude. She couldn't believe it when I wouldn't provide a way to raise her grade above the D- she earned. I told her she had the same opportunities as everyone else: they were called tests.

I set up mock interviews for the juniors and seniors and got many compliments on the kids from the recruiters. A couple even got hired as a result.

I also hired a girl recently with bright red hair and tats but the owners wife had issues with her and that didn't last. I had no problems with her, though. She was fun and smart.....just different.
I agree that those two should have to pay for their actions, only problem is if the parents try to put controls on them all the girls have to do is go to child protective services and yell daddy molersted me and some up and coming female man hating DA trying to make a name for herself brings daddy up on child molestation charges even if he didn't do the deed and if he's convicted dad's as convicted child molester and has to register as a child molester for the rest of his life.

Don't tell me it can't happen as my wife has a cousin in Colorado serving time for just this very scenario and he's inocent as the daughter admits he didn't do that she only said it because she wanted to get even with him for laying the law down to her because she was running around with the wrong crowd. One of her girl friends at a later date brought the same charges against a cop that had arrested the girl for some infraction and the courts said it didn't happen.
Originally Posted by peepsight3006
Ultimate punishment: Take away her cell phone, IPod, PDA and mirror for about a week. wink

Wayne

Why only "a week?" Why not make miss prissy-priss and her sidekick have to earn the money to buy them back? And then again? And Again? And again?

Even the meedja and local law (DA) didn't seem to see the urgency and seriousness of the offense. Sheesh!

What was left over after buying back those toys should be (IMO) donated (a large portion) to the girl's Scout Troop, the local cops' widows and orphans organization, and any other organizations that supported whomever had to clean the punk-ettes' act.
"Charge them with felonies" There's not a state in the union that $164 and change is a felony. Seize the vehicle on a misdemeanor,cause you want to, not happening. So who gets to choose if we bypass set laws and and seize people's property, and charge people with what we want to, not what the law reflects, the police?

Holy schit!! Birdie are you reading this, you think i am a corrupt mutha now, give me the power to pick and choose if i want to charge people with a felony, when the crime is only a misdemeanor and seize their property for minor infractions. laugh

Seriously, it won't fly, laws are in place for a reason, even if it's juveniles or adults, you can't up the penelty cause you want to. What sets misdemeanors and felonies apart is value of what was stolen or damaged, and the extent of physical injuries.
"we went through all that effort and had to give the money back"

I can relate...sounds like me and my taxes.
Pull use of the car, any allowances they get (which I'm sure they do), and ground 'em. They don't comply......never again to use their parents car until they comply with the parents punishment.

Court stuff, separate deal. A whole different set of conditions (fines, restitution, possible detention, community service work, probation), which also will be monitored by their probation officer. Double whammy.....nope. Everyone answers to their parents at that age and no ones above the law. You reap what you sow.
Cut all the crap and publicly flog this rotten snatch! mad
The girls are on their way to being punished in a fashion we never knew. These girls have had their 15 minutes of fame and it's not pretty for them. The whole world has had the opportunity to see them at their finest. We will never forget them and they have made public headlines and exposed themselves for what they are. Selfish little bi&%&s. Wo be it on the boy who marries one of these girls. Nothing will ever be good enough. At their 25 year class reunion they will still be the girls who stole from the girl scout. I hope their class mates shun them like lepers. A little gutter cleaning community service wouldn't hurt either.

The juvenile court may clear their records at age 18 but community sentiment will always be out there. They are right up there with the Helmsley lady who ripped off her hotel employees and treated them like dirt. It's gonna take a lot of years for them to redeem themselves. Rightly so.

I also spent 13 months in San Antonio while I was in the Army (Ft. Sam Houston) in he early 1970's. I really loved my time there and a friend of mine in my unit was from the south side of San Antonio. I visted his home and the south side on several occasions. Actually great people once you have earned their trust and respect. kwg
Wildlife, whatever it takes. That young girl did not ask to be robbed, nor taunted after the robbers were released from jail.

A finger, hand, head, whatever. In my opinion a deterrant is anything that will prevent the same people from doing it again.
kwg020, you are so right. The internet is forever.
It's worst than small town gossip, it's world wide.

The girls are on their way to being punished in a fashion we never knew. ]
Boy are you right about that. They will never not be "those two who stole from a little girl" and they WILL be remembered as such by everyone they know now and many they will encounter in the future. They obviously don't care now but in the future I'll bet they will. It will be a greater punishment than any court has the power to lay on them.
I'm afraid many in this age group were raised by the hippy take any drug & demonstrate generation. Also, when my daughters were in HS many of her friends were single parent children. All of this leads to dysfunctional teens like in your post. The parents undoubtably contributed to these teens attitude but many have the same attitude. If a President can get away with lying what does this say about our current generation. Lying, cheating, & stealing are ok IF you don't get caught. What a sad situation.
© 24hourcampfire