Home
Posted By: Tod Jesse Jackson going after DS Arms - 06/15/08
How many gang bangers have been caught with FALs?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-gun-protest_web_15jun15,0,1884762.story
As usual, jesse is again living off the white folks while bashing them. Shows his intellegence factor. About even with dubya.
It's all a misunderstanding. Jesse thought that DSA stood for "Dem Souf Afficans",..he thought it was an embassey.
Just his way of staying in the media eye to help him bilk more money out of his followers. He is a parasite on the back of Black Americans and one of those "keeping them down" not the whites. He and his ilk are the real racists.
it would never dawn on him that the gang bangers ,soul brothers and illegal imigrants useing the guns to blast each other over the drug trade and not the guns themselfs might be the cause
Jackson leads protest at Lake Barrington manufacturer of semiautomatic weapons. Assault rifles turning Chicago into war zone, he says.

I'm sure he's mistaken. Chicago has very strict gun control laws, so that would make it impossible for criminals to get their hands on any guns. No?
The man is simply a puke! He is a blight and a parasite on the human race! How do jerks like that get in to the positions they do? He ranks right down there with Algore, Swinestine and Pelosi! mad
Plus one. Why the swine has a national forum is beyond reason.
I know some damn fine black men.

It's an insult to them that Jackson is insinuated to be a representative of what they stand for.
I don't think anyone here insinuated thant the Reverend Jackson represented the views of black men. He represents himself and the promotion thereof.
I watched the video.
The reporter actually did a good job by wrapping it up with the Sheriff saying, hey, JJ's protests cost us a lot of money.
The OTHER interesting thing here is that the White Uncle Tom preacher Pfleger (you know, the white priest who did the thing on Hillary's 'I'm entitled') came with Jackson to the first DSA protest last year.
Now, what does that tell you about Obomba?
If he's a reverend then I have the wrong slant on religion.
Can't he be put out of his act once and for all by a counter suit?
Nasty Al needs to have the same happen to him as well:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,367190,00.html
Originally Posted by Roundup
I don't think anyone here insinuated thant the Reverend Jackson represented the views of black men. He represents himself and the promotion thereof.

can see by my post how it might seem like I meant that.

but in fact did not.

just being lazy at the keyboard.

the MSM often holds up Jackson as a voice for black people, and for the "populate the world 3-5 g-f's at a time, give me more welfare, the man's keepin me down is why I had to commit armed robbery" it might perhaps have some validity.

but for the black men I know that are men, i.e. work, pay for their kids, honest, tax paying.

well he resembles them about as much as my riverboat resembles a cruise ship.

I'm sure many of the campfire see it the same way, my earlier post was a reflection upon Jackson and the MSM rather than the campfire.

tks for pointing out I needed to clear that up Roundup.
Why these firearms manufacturers continue to reside in Illinois, is beyond rational thinking. If more businesses voted with their feet in IL, CA, etc., the voters may make a change. Staying there and contributing taxes to the politicians who fight against their existance, is certain death.

They should band together and make a deal with a free state that would appreciate their presence and leave in as public a manner as possible. The sheeple may begin to take notice...
Originally Posted by T LEE
Just his way of staying in the media eye to help him bilk more money out of his followers. He is a parasite on the back of Black Americans and one of those "keeping them down" not the whites. He and his ilk are the real racists.

INDEED, INDEED, INDEED! T-LEE -

Been my sad experience that blacks keep blacks down, hispanics keep other hispanics down, etc., etc.

When it comes to "minorities" or so-called ethnic or social groups, it's their own kind that keep them down and undermine any progress they try to make collectively or even as individuals. No the infamous "whitie."

Sorry to hear that parasite Jesse is at it again. Thought (was hoping) someone had driven a wooden stake through his black azz!
Thanks, I agree with your statement. The "reverend" Jackson is ecoming less relevant very quickly. Personally in think the only thing keeping him viable is the MSM.
It is my personal opinion from association and observation that you cannot lump the Hispanic population into this group. It has been my experiance that generally that as a group they are gutty, resourceful, and self-reliant,and with a work ethic. Of course there are bad apples in the bunch, gang-bangers, dealers, etc. but they donot reflect the majority. In general they are not grievance driven.
The "Reverend" is a puke. I wonder where in the Bible he finds the biblical support for extortion??????
Originally Posted by Huntr
The "Reverend" is a puke. I wonder where in the Bible he finds the biblical support for extortion??????
Judas.
Jesse be so angry that the upstart Obama done put him in the shade, he'd do anything up to and including setting himself on fire to get some media attention these days.

I would think a few well placed FAL's in the Chigaco ghetto in the right hands would go a long way towards ending that gang problem.

Bristoe, got any plans for the next few months, buddy?
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

Bristoe, got any plans for the next few months, buddy?

Nah,.. not me,.

I've talked with the owner of DSA on line a few times,.. "Dave Selvaggio",.. and I'm confident that the Italian community in Chicago doesn't need my help.
Originally Posted by Tod
How many gang bangers have been caught with FALs?

You might be surprised with the answer to that question. Waaay back in the 1980 'ish time frame, my father arranged for a tour of the Detroit Police Deparment HQ (including the property room). I brought a good friend of mine, and dad tagged along as well. The property room seemed to have one of every kind of gun made. Hanging from pegs on the wall or in plastic milk crates on the floor. FN's were there H&K's, even Colt's early attempt at D/A reolvers; the Lightening and Thunderer were represented with SAA's were there as well. Being a young gun looney, I was mostly awe struck for that part of the tour. I was (still am) certain that some of the guns there were probably more valuable than whatever booty was gained by their use. A stolen and subsequently recovered confessional was another item of interest. It was there along with a dumpster *full* of 'dent pullers', many with auto locks still attached.

If you own a Ford vehicle from that era, you may have some FnFal, H&K, or other gun metal included. The warehouse kept getting full, and many of the firearms were sent to Ford's steel plant in River Rouge to be melted down, and recycled.

Cheers!

Joe
Amazingly, somebody turned in a Thunderer in a New Orleans buy-back deal a few years back.....it was, of course, destroyed. I saw the picture of it on a pile of junky stuff that wasn't worth the hundred bucks they were paying.
© 24hourcampfire