Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Huntr
The "Reverend" is a puke. I wonder where in the Bible he finds the biblical support for extortion??????
Judas.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jesse be so angry that the upstart Obama done put him in the shade, he'd do anything up to and including setting himself on fire to get some media attention these days.

I would think a few well placed FAL's in the Chigaco ghetto in the right hands would go a long way towards ending that gang problem.

Bristoe, got any plans for the next few months, buddy?

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

Bristoe, got any plans for the next few months, buddy?

Nah,.. not me,.

I've talked with the owner of DSA on line a few times,.. "Dave Selvaggio",.. and I'm confident that the Italian community in Chicago doesn't need my help.

F
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
F
Originally Posted by Tod
How many gang bangers have been caught with FALs?

You might be surprised with the answer to that question. Waaay back in the 1980 'ish time frame, my father arranged for a tour of the Detroit Police Deparment HQ (including the property room). I brought a good friend of mine, and dad tagged along as well. The property room seemed to have one of every kind of gun made. Hanging from pegs on the wall or in plastic milk crates on the floor. FN's were there H&K's, even Colt's early attempt at D/A reolvers; the Lightening and Thunderer were represented with SAA's were there as well. Being a young gun looney, I was mostly awe struck for that part of the tour. I was (still am) certain that some of the guns there were probably more valuable than whatever booty was gained by their use. A stolen and subsequently recovered confessional was another item of interest. It was there along with a dumpster *full* of 'dent pullers', many with auto locks still attached.

If you own a Ford vehicle from that era, you may have some FnFal, H&K, or other gun metal included. The warehouse kept getting full, and many of the firearms were sent to Ford's steel plant in River Rouge to be melted down, and recycled.

Cheers!

Joe

Eradicate violence; kill all the violent people you know.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Amazingly, somebody turned in a Thunderer in a New Orleans buy-back deal a few years back.....it was, of course, destroyed. I saw the picture of it on a pile of junky stuff that wasn't worth the hundred bucks they were paying.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (22250rem, 160user, 1936M71, 260Remguy, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 68 invisible), 2,484 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,477
Posts18,489,961
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.