Home
Sheesh! Where does it end?! Per his request, here's his Very Own Little Thread.

Originally Posted by crossfireoops
I'm quite a few years your elder,.....I know you don't do "Fight",

but it would be FUN to slap the chit outta' you,.....

drunk or sober, I can.

Out thinking you's no challenge,.....

why not start a thread attacking me,...."Stinking Twit"

GTC
This ort ta be good,....
I know.
,...Friday night,...crossfire dude be sippin,...start talkin that chit that ya need an Ovaltine decoder ring ta understand,...

'fore it's all over,...somebody'll buy a Greyhound ticket and embark own an asswhuppin' expedition.
Preach it, brother! grin
yah know i aint got a problem with someone swinging back to defend themselves but honestly Jeff, you sound like a whiny lil chit and sure in the hell aint doing any damage with your swinging......
Thing is, what ooops doesn't realize is that if he were standing in front of me, acting like he does, babbling and threatening, I would, with (ahem) steely resolve and all that get my feet set and
It stands to reason that in any large group there are going to be people that drives one bat chit. Those that drive me bat chit I put on ignore and I hope they put me there as well.

As you said, if all the people you drive bat chit put you on ignore, and if you put all the people on ignore that drive you bat chit, well case closed and life is good.

That was the only way I found that I could ignore all the pizzing matches between inflated egos.

BTW: I don't have a problem with your posts. I don't always agree and I'm sure you don't always agree with me but I don't think we have ever had a pizzing match.
Yellow Card, Jeff.

Yellow Card.

R.
I'll just sit here listening for flyovers from his green 03.

sippin jack and pepsi, eatin redhots.

won't bet against him hittin plumb central.

Kent
From out of the Northwest rides a grim and Dangerous lookin' rider, on his Vespa.

Tossing his Bug and Rime encrusted Salvation Army overcoat over his shoulders, he addresses the assembly,

"It'd make MY Campfire experience way far better if those of you who can't help but be azzholes towards me would put me on ignore. That'd be GREAT!! Do it now, please.

Dead serious.

Put me ignore, keep my name out of your foul mouths, and you'll never hear a peep of complaining from me.

Remember, I only hit back when someone has been beating on me for a while (months, years). I don't want to fight and argue! When you dillweeds stop, it stops.

Is that clear enough?"

.....a hush falls over the fire,

GTC

The Manginas have their own church, dontcahknow . . . .

http://pa-in.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7812786505&v=info

Name: First Church of Mangina

Category: Common Interest - Religion & Spirituality

Description:

This is serious people! Whether born with one or acquiring one through choice, we are seeing the begginings of a mangina infestation of pandemic proportions.

So, don't fight the inevitible. Join the First Church of Mangina, and celebrate traits such as pussing out, complaining, being tight(pun intended) and just about anything you can give someone [bleep] for.

Don't let the burden of any itchy, dry or sandy mangina get between you and your daily pursuits. Share the burden, become one of the flock and celebrate.

Positions of Grand Vizier and Emporer already filled, seeking Deacons, Dark Lords and other ridiculously eleborate titles. (read less)

This is serious people! Whether born with one or acquiring one through choice, we are seeing the begginings of a mangina infestation of pandemic proportions.

So, don't fight the inevitible. Join the First Church of Mangina, and celebrate traits such as pussing out, complaining, being tight(pun intended) and just about anything you can give someone [bleep] for.

Don't let the burden of any itchy, dry or sandy mangina get between you and your daily pursuits. Share the burden, become one of the flock... (read more)

Privacy Type:
Open: All content is public.

Originally Posted by rattler
yah know i aint got a problem with someone swinging back to defend themselves but honestly Jeff, you sound like a whiny lil chit and sure in the hell aint doing any damage with your swinging......

Good Lord man!

I'm not trying to do anyone any damage!

I'm just having fun watching these dorks churn themselves into butter. With just a wee 'ittle nudge from me every now and again when the churn needs helpin'.

Not sure I qualify just yet.

Lemme get beat up on an internet thread a time or two, and I'll get back to ya'.

Is JO, a (gasp) "Visier" ?

Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Thing is, what ooops doesn't realize is that if he were standing in front of me, acting like he does, babbling and threatening, I would, with (ahem) steely resolve and all that get my feet set and

,...experience an ass whuppin',...

Crossfire is all leather and saddlesoap.

I've seen them kind around here and there.

Good Lord man!

I'm just having fun watching these dorks churn themselves into butter. With just a wee 'ittle nudge from me every now and again when the churn needs helpin'.

Is it making your "Experience better" ?

GTC
From out of the Northwest rides a grim and Dangerous lookin' rider, on his Vespa.

Tossing his Bug and Rime encrusted Salvation Army overcoat over his shoulders, he addresses the assembly,

"It'd make MY Campfire experience way far better if those of you who can't help but be azzholes towards me would put me on ignore. That'd be GREAT!! Do it now, please.

Dead serious.

Put me ignore, keep my name out of your foul mouths, and you'll never hear a peep of complaining from me.

Remember, I only hit back when someone has been beating on me for a while (months, years). I don't want to fight and argue! When you dillweeds stop, it stops.

Is that clear enough?"

.....a hush falls over the fire,

GTC

Guess it wasn't clear enough for you, eh crossfire? wink

You started this, dumbphuck. Don't start whining now. Per my post above, I let you beat on me for years off and on. So here we are. You've got what you wanted. Your own little mangina thread to babble on.

lickin the window

http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf

Kent

Originally Posted by Bristoe

No no no.

You got it all wrong.

I'm not gonna fight the dude. Lifes too short, and I ain't that tough anyway.

I would, with cold gaze and iron will and the aura of invincible righteousness that being right provides (and all that), clench my fist and deliver a large

No no no.

You got it all wrong.

I'm not gonna fight the dude.

What if he swats ya upside the noggin'?
Gonna go watch a movie with my lovely wife and, good Lord willin' and the creek don't rise, get a little action. The stage is yours, ooops. Have at it! You go girl.

I'll check in and chuckle later.

drunk or sober, I can.

GTC

What I wouldn't give to be within arms reach of your [bleep] neck right now. You [bleep] twat...
I mean,...you know,...I didn't particularly wanna fight Ronnie Wray,...but he was gonna knock my ass out anyway,..so there was really nothing to lose,..

Little bastard hadda left hook like Versed and Demerol,...

He come swingin' that sumbitch around, and next thing yanno,....you was seein' Jupiter all up close and personal.

I broke his damn nose and got off easy with a bloody shirt,...but fer a few minutes there,..I was in a bad situation.

Impending ass whuppins will cause anxiety.
"Tossing his Bug and Rime encrusted Salvation Army overcoat over his shoulders, he addresses the assembly,"

Well, ........Hi, everybody, how's it going my name's JeffO...

....the silence deepens, and 4 dogs surround him, growling in a no-nonsense tone,.......
an ember pops and a Bitch Heeler starts to lunge for him,.....
"That's enough,...Good girl!",....she stops, and slowly returns to sit by her master.
He comments,"How very weird, to have YOU turn up HERE",....and is interupted by more bellicose dog noise,...."Whoa, call em' off, let this azzwhole set a spell, and let's here what he's got to contribute"

GTC

<sigh> where angels fear to tread...

...Jeff, first of all, you seem to have a nice family, and it's cool you're teaching your daughters to shoot. You seem like a pretty smart guy, actually, articulate when you desire.

I thought the "inter-species mating" comment, in a nice positive thread about wives & girlfriends, was rude, disruptive, & out of line. I didn't take it to be just about Bart, but disparaging toward his girlfriend as well. I wasn't the only person who felt that way. I think you were also smart enough to know exactly what was going to happen, even though you pretended to be puzzled by the reactions.

I can think of four guys in real life who just seemed to think it was great fun to get people upset. All four were good family men. It wasn't just in one arena they played, one liked to tease coworkers about religion, one would gloat aloud about their golf opponent hitting a bad shot, one would deliberately bring the worst wine he could find to dinner parties, one was always needling his neighbors. One served at a volunteer committee, and loved to harass people who spoke in front of the committee. One ran a business, and was baffled why people tried to vote in a union on him.

All four of those guys eventually suffered major setbacks in their lives. Lost jobs, foreclosure, legal problems, harm done to friends, and in the worst case, one died in his 60's of a variety of ailments, even though he lived a healthy lifestyle, and his father had lived to be 91. I think the stress of his problems eventually did him in.

I just gave you four examples of how stirring the pot can lead to real problems for those people, and for their family & friends. I suspect this isn't the only venue where you like to have your fun. It's hard to say what may happen in the future - a big business setback, a lawsuit, or maybe just alienating someone who might have helped you otherwise.

Average people have to learn from their own mistakes. Smart people learn from the mistakes of others. That's my comments on this week's Campfire controversy, and my advice to you.
Wiping snot off his beak, onto the sleeve of the wretched trenchcoat, the visitor shuffles his feet, and looks no man in the eye.

Well , ....gee thanks guys " he mumbles,".....but I think I have to go back to my ,.......

"Someone buy the Azzwhole a drink",.....thunders outta a pile of furs and beer bottles just outsidea' the firelight,...

"Oh no, I would not want to become "Drunk", like that nasty "Crossfire" person, ....

The Bitch Heeeler Explodes into a graceful leap , across the Fire,....

growling like a Lion,....

GTC
....shuffling backward, and emitting a keening wail the derelict steps on his coat tails, and pitches backward, like a well fallen snag,...........the heeler catches him in mid arc,....and, riding him down, the omnly graceful part of a rather sad show,.... all 70 pounds of her contribute to a gratifying and resonating THUMP!.

His head "Flails" sideways and shatters a wicker covered jug of Ruby essence,.....SPLORSH,.....tinkle, like.

"Gracey,.....cool your jets" just barely clears the volume of cussing about spilled ruby essence,......"#%*()*^%#@$&*&(*)()(*&^%$$##%&^&**(((("

ON top of the derelict, and stumpy tail all a-wag,she starts licking his face, and the wine puddle.

Over the generally redolent and satisfying smell of embers, hardwood smoke, and spilled wine wafts an unwelcome latrine like smell.

"AHhhhhh Crap !,....did he chit himself,....?

Gracey,...get away from that moron,....

Jeez.

GTC
,...Friday night,...crossfire dude be sippin,...start talkin that chit that ya need an Ovaltine decoder ring ta understand,...

Now that is funny and true. I think you also need to be a sippin to fully unnastan ... NO?
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco

Now that is funny and true. I think you also need to be a sippin to fully unnastan ... NO?

Mebbe fer some people,...but it don't help me.

I'm damn near a pint in,.. and I still doanno what da fug he's sayin'.
I'll bet sittin around a campfire with a bunch of fellas and a couple of jugs, ol Crossfire be one helluva story teller.
Hard to convey in the written word, though.
The Heeler senses that there's a problem, and makes a wry face, while standing, and surveying the gathering. Fron the far side of the Fire, a quiet voice says " come this way girl,.....don't get any of that on ya'"

She moves gracefully in the direction called, and the other dogs join her,......"Greeting" like she's been gone for a year, and typically exuberant.

As the fetid stench thickens,....they settle, and look expectantly around,.........clearly wondering"WHY, if we can't crap this close to the fire,...can ....HE ?!"

"I think we better get these dogs outta here"

"Good Idea"

Laughter, and quiet tones of endearment and joshing from the 2 leggeds accompany the canids off,....to a place of sensible confinement.

The "Guest", sitting in his own dung, and wiping snot all over his sleeve sits, looking somewhat the worse for wear.

"What are we gonna' do with this Huckleberry?"

......."YOU bring any EXTRA clothing!?"

"Didn't think so,....."

"It's OK,.....I'll just go down to the creek and clean up a little bit,....."

A cold, and very clear voice outta' the darkness comments,.....

"You chit in that creek, you'll be in worse trouble than you already are,........."

Ever cheerful / helpful,...... the Heeler's human wanders up, and at very arm's legnth hands over a roll of Baby Wipes, and a garbage bag.

" Here,....go clean yerself' up,"

GTC

Yeah,...like that,..

He's a good guy and alla that,...but damn

Liquor anna keyboard makes him talk some seriously confusin' chit.

Generally speakin, I can decipher some sense outta Egyptian heiroglyphics,...but Crossfire dude on a Friday night leaves me scratchin' my head.

Sheet your pants you bed wetter'n Oregun. You got the meter pegged BSer.

[Linked Image]
Exactly one poster on 24 hour has made my ignore list... There are a very small handful of POS posters, but Lee24 left and Stetson keeps his hideous, inane self away from folks mostly so that leaves very few really pathetic excuses for oxygen wasters to deal with... And only one keeps running up his flaunting post count in the true nature of a don't ask, don't tell warrior...
A rather mellow and inquiring colection of "Looks" take place, and some wry comments pass

"Is THAT what you meant about 'DumbPhuckitude" ?"

Jeez, WHAT has that moron been EATING?!"

"I've got a set of old coveralls in the back of the jeep"

"I've got some rubber boots,.....I SAW alla' that running down into his sneakers."

The Heeler's Human has gotten out an old dynamite shovel. and is methodically scraping and bagging the derelict's little drizzly back trail.....

"Here!".....Yup,....YOU!",....get the hell further away from this fire, 'til you've wipred all the stinf offa' ya', wouldya' ....PLEASE?"

"WTF has that guy been eatin' anyhoo?",....."Yuck"

Aloud crackling staccato roar splits the sultry starry night,and approaches

"WTF is THAT?"

Swilling his dynamite shovel in a bucket of Clorox, and frowning at it, as though it had let him down,....the Heeler's Human comments, "I think that might be that Florida Guy".

"Jeez,that sounds like a P-51 idling on the flight line"

"I like the way it sounds, exclaims a nubile and succulent young lady, and goes to dancing to the rythm.

.......A long low sinister machine pulls in, running the dimmest of lights,shaking the ground at an idle, but courteous, and mannerly.

As the rider kills the spark,.....the blue flames from it's pipes die.

He steps off, stretches,....and goes to shaking hands,....

"Where are the dogs"

"They're all confined,......a rude moron just chit himself,...right here by the fire,......"

"So,...it's ok to walk Jake?" (Author: I think that's his name)

He goes around to the back of his ride, and opens the rear hatch,.....a magnificent 16 foot alligator makes his way out,....and graces the assembly with a cold, malevolent, heartless, bone aching, soul wrenching,gut freezing, brain numbing, REPTILIAN Glare.

"Wow,......have you fed that thing recently ?"

GTC

Nice story telling crossfire ;-)
I detect a mild note of disaproval, dear one.

Trust me,....it'll get worse.

Hide the young'uns and the pups!

GTC
Crossfire seems like the kind of guy who you go to the family reunion just to see and visit with, even though you know that your liberal sister-in-law is going to be there running off her mouth.
No disaproval of you fine sir but others......sheesh what the heck is up with some
of the members these days...
JO reminds me of kids ya knew
way back when
that would run their mouth till sombody hit em in it,
and shut em up.

At the word "Fed" the Saurian Creature turns it's cold glare on the Heeler's Human.

"Hey, look You old Swamp Rat, we're buds and all,.....but if that SOB keeps lookin' at me like that, I'll go get my Sharps"

"He's alright, just before we took off he had a god feed. I never ask, it was something floated up outta' the South by SouthEast on that last blow."

As though to verify this, the Alligator slowly opens it's massive fanged jaws and belches.

A minor stampede ensues,......and than a tumultuous uproar,.....

"Dammit, we're just trying to make Ronnyvooz"

" I thought the last stunt stank,....are they going to do a follow up with this damn thing blowin off it's valves"

"UUUuuurpp,....wretchhhhhhh, .....bawp,...."

GTC
Maybe we could get a slush fund going...send him on the campfire hog hunt...
Here's a list of the attendees...
1)ltppowell(deposit)
2)SCG
3)dvdgeorge
4)BrotherBart
5)Isaac
6)Bobby (Isaac's son)
7)WGM
8)byc
9)mike762
10)Steve NO
11)THOMASMAGNUM
12)stxhunter
13)badger (deposit)
14)Cheyenne (deposit)
15)NH K9
16)elkhunter76 (Deposit)
17)okie (Deposit)
18)Teri "okie" (Deposit)
19)DocRocket (deposit)
20)Kamerad_Les
21)Eric Harbert
22)LeRoy (Deposit)
23)Nathanial
24)MackMan (deposit)
25)Wtxj (Deposit)
26)Armand Kinslow
27)Jon Reed
28)rockchucker (Deposit)
29)Dave Hauck (Deposit)
30)tx270
31)GregW
SOOOoooooo, what's it REALLY like to travel on a machine like that with your own Alligator, the delicious cuddly charmer asks it's handsome pilot.

"Honey, that thing will FLY, and old Jake's just been great at keeping the speeding tickets to a minimum. I keep my liscence, registration and insurance docs in wit' im'"

Stenches abating,.....the crowd gathers back up around the fire,.....

"So, did shooting this big nasty SOB through his nose cure him of eating dogs", is casually inquired.

"Dunno, I do remember that it took the starch outta' him."

"Lesse,......make that phugger SIT"

The Pilot whispers softly to the ugly brute, and makes a slow move with his left hand ........and the big lizard goes flat on the ground.

"This should be good for a laugh, ......the Heeler's Human Whistles and hands go to ears"

"Damn, warn a guy before doing that!"

GTC

The Beautiful Queensland Heeler comes bounding towards the fire, and screeches to a halt, eyes wide at the sight of the big gator.
Her back goes up,.......( laffin Here) damn near from her nose and all the way back to the stump tail.

She's pointing,....and cocks an eye at her human.

"Gracey,......you've met your match, and that's NOT a big rattlesnake......SIT!"

GTC
The dog responds,....with a troubled look.

The dog, and the reptile dwarfing her, gaze into one another's souls

"Pilot,....she's scared to death of that monster,.....have you got any way to.....?"

The Pilot makes some more moves in front of the cold and saurian face,....the alligator settles even lower.

"Hey,....Pilot, I always thought you were RIGHT handed....?"
Intermission:

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7GyLr7Cz2g&feature=fvw
This is about idiots,

the whole thread,.....

90 days

Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBeBQJHhIj4&feature=related
....."Herding Alligators is a rough deal, Heeler's Human", and the raw barely healed stump of his former favorite right hand is poked out into the firelight.

Damn, ....that's gonna make nose pickin' a rough one,....you lackin'......"

The dog starts growling, and the alligator lifts it's head

"WTF!,....WHAT now !......."

Clownish in the extreme, but thankfully stench free, the derelict wanders slowly into the circle,......a path opening in front of him. Unabashed inquiries resound,

"If you're going to do THAT again, ....maybe you should find,...."

"Hey, you smell better now, you alright ?"

"Here, Man,....spare bandanna"

"Hungry, ....we got lots,...."

" Lemme buy you a drink "

Little pursed up prune faced reply,.....

Oh,....no,...I couldn't do THAT,...I might wind up like that AWFUL crossfire person,...."

The dog, and the alligator turn there heads, and look again into one another's eyes, holding some mystical and all too brief and silent dialogue,.....warm blooded to cold.

......and, as though they were connected they than slowly turn their gaze back towards the derelict,....and fix him, thereupon, and within.

The derelict doesn't notice this,.......

GTC

He's obviously nervous, but won't accept that which is offered by a rough and tumble crew,......

rattling, and nattering he makes his way around the circle,.....

folks are drifting, turning away,

"Maybe if we change the music,....?"

"Wow,....strange night,....no, I think the alligator's normal, but this other,......?"

"I know, lets set fire to something, or Blow something up!"

" Phew, ....he smells worse clean than he did getting up all shat...."

What had been a finely rowdy gathering is now disrupted, and nervous.

The dog's, and the alligator's eyes TRACK him, steadily, and focused.

As he moves from human to human, nattering, and pestering, they turn, and look at one another, than, as one,....turn back, and track him.

A low Bass rumble starts in the Heelers' chest, the saurian 's tail flicks back and forth, in a short arc.

GTC

Looks like our local liberal [bleep] pot-head can't play enough guitar or smoke enough pot to enjoy life in his skewed little corner of the world and now he's sunk to the point of posting a slew of "mangina" threads so he can AT LEAST get a little attention.

F'in pathetic......I feel sorry for you Jeff.
Certainly a bit of a moron,

this would be a good time to call out any objections to re-naming him.

I propose "Gator Bait"

Semper Coonass!

GTC
....As he moves from human to human, nattering, and pestering, they turn, and look at one another, than, as one,....turn back, and track him.

A low Bass rumble starts in the Heelers' chest, the saurian 's tail flicks back and forth, in a short arc.

An eerie "Incoming" howl comes screeching outta' 10;00 high, out of the last red glow of the tropical sunset.

Half the guys, and not a few gals are immediately down, seeking cover,.....the rest of the party standing, drinks, and smokes in hand....grinning, and starting to REALLY enjoy alla' the craziness,.....

"Gee, Hon, I thought we were just going to one of those Sportsmens Barbeques,...."

"Do Ya'll ALWAYS party like this?'

"WTF,.....Over?"

With an EARSPLITTING final shriek, the "incoming" lands,....and tumbles through he fire.....a bedraggled and somewhat beat up Mallard duck, traveling at a good 485 FPS,....it's belated quack lost in the sound of wind tearing feathers.

The Duck lands just short of the fire, and the alligator opens it's mouth just enough for the bird to bounce into the gaping, formidably toothed maw. The jaws snap shut,......a wing, and part of a leg fall towards the Heeler,.....She snaps them up, and looks ( with not a little admiration) towards the Gator.

" Ya' know, Pilot,.....I'm not really sure that we should let these two hang out a lot"

Feathers, bones and gristle swallowed,.....they turn their gaze back onto the Derelict.

From the far distance that the duck projected in on comes the faint sound of a rattle, .....and a Kazzoo band.

GTC

He's obviously nervous, but won't accept that which is offered by a rough and tumble crew,......

rattling, and nattering he makes his way around the circle,.....

folks are drifting, turning away,

"Maybe if we change the music,....?"

"Wow,....strange night,....no, I think the alligator's normal, but this other,......?"

"I know, lets set fire to something, or Blow something up!"

" Phew, ....he smells worse clean than he did getting up all shat...."

What had been a finely rowdy gathering is now disrupted, and nervous.

The dog's, and the alligator's eyes TRACK him, steadily, and focused.

As he moves from human to human, nattering, and pestering, they turn, and look at one another, than, as one,....turn back, and track him.

GTC

snap....snap....snap....snap.....snap.....

that is some way out stuff man!

[Linked Image]

Sorta' text us incoherant drunks crank out,....doncha' know

GTC
From the far distance that the duck projected in on comes the faint sound of a rattle, .....and a Kazzoo band.

"Jeez, I could swear I just saw an Indian Medicine Man out there!"

"....could be,....given the weirdness manifest this evening."

"We haven't even opened that other jug, either"

With a mellow and well tuned resonance, the big diesel truck rolls in, and the four horse trailer behind it swings doors, drops ramps,....and within minutes, is belting out fine Country Music.

"Who're those guys ?"

"Local Band, they just got back together,.....Jail thing, ya' know"

"wow, that sucks,...these guys need a Presidential pardon.

Wood,...in some quantity, gets tossed and adjusted well, on the fire.

"Who is that creep ?"

" The guy that fouled his own nest, so to speak?"

"Yeah,....HIM!"

"I dunno,....but I'm just a mite concerned about the way that Dog, and Alligator have teamed up, and the way they're eyeballing him"

"That alligator looks like he could swallow a yearling calf"

"I'm not comfortable with the idea of a DOG helping it do that, I swear, I've never seen the like."

GTVC

The fire blazes bright, and the Good Band has got the crowd by it's ears,.......their discretely electrified harmonies completely drown the little Hond generator powering their show.
One by one, they've all gotta' come down and meet the Gator, it being an uncommon sight, in these parts.

" Isn't that the Dog you got from the XXXXx outfit?"

"Yup, she's as good as they ever bred, too".

"So, if she's so "Good",....why's she so sweet on that 'ere big lizard"

"Hey,....look man,...you're here tonight to play MUSIC,....let's talk about the dog and the gator some other time,....(shrugs)
.....I'm not at all sure I've got it figgered'."

GTC

Originally Posted by Elf
No disapproval of you fine sir but others......sheesh what the heck is up with some
of the members these days...

No disapproval here CFT................Pen On!! cool

Some are......... whistle crazy[Linked Image] laugh.........Others are adults chuckling and shaking their head! grin
Geesh! isn't it stupid to start a thread for the only purpose of starting a fight? Or to pursue someone thread to thread making insults. If you argue with someone in a thread, let the argument die in that thread.
It ain't perzactly natchurl is it. This fight pickin' without homework can lead to a fella wakin' up dead just before dawn. Now I saw earlier where some of you inteelectuals were having problems understanding the tale being wagged, so's the best advice I can pass along is for you to mosey over to Old Wolfeville and hang for a spell. It will come to you in time.

Gators need love too.

Jeff's brain shorted out. Seems to have turned into a caricature of something poorly defined, that being common when nippin' the mescal. Reason you don't go 'round pickin' fights without homework should be apparent by now.
Somebody started a thread and came face to face with reality. The world of unintended consequences is harsh.

[Linked Image]
Sometimes, people go where they shouldn't.

[Linked Image]
Have you seen this person?

[Linked Image]
"What did ya do on the internet tonight Daddy/Honey?"

I tried to tell them my huntin' tricks on that forum, but every one of them is an idiot. Sometimes I wonder why I'm on there so much, I mean really!

I just can't figure out why so many of them get along so well and then blame ME when all the schit gets stirred up. I'm tired of it. I'm gonna take the gloves off now for the several thousand of those jackasses.

They won't know who they're dealing with when I start threads about them, cause I won't quit!

"That's nice Daddy/Honey....."
I see the little mouse roars, again.........
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Have you seen this person?

[Linked Image]

Jeez, no wonder the dogs barked all bloody night!

I'd tell him to cool it, it looks to be he 's upsetting that gator, too.

GTC
You Amos Moses?
Nope, but I can always use some fresh Alligator bait.

GTC
You spin quite a yarn, game; set; and match by the way - well done.
That breakfast thread of Les's got my stomach rumbling,.....

Gonna' scarf, and head out to the weekly flea market.

Don't let that idiot fall into, or crap near the fire, while I'm away.

GTC

[Linked Image]

can anyone tel me what is going on in this pict?

Dave
Originally Posted by lubbockdave

[Linked Image]

Dave

Digging for bearded clams.
Pretty close actually. Some sort of clam found in the Pacific NW. Look as weird as the chase if you ask me. They're called geoducks.

[Linked Image]
Why Jeff.
Originally Posted by lubbockdave

[Linked Image]

Dave

Dunno, but I think that's a picture of Jeff_O (short for Obama) looking his azz that crossfire just handed him.......... smirk
If you were to give that creature a flip, it reminds me of my shadow.
Originally Posted by Mako25
If you were to give that creature a flip, it reminds me of my shadow.

lol,...when the sun is *VERY* low on the horizon.
No peekin!

Yer' killin' me......just killin' me.....

Casey
That breakfast thread of Les's got my stomach rumbling,.....

Gonna' scarf, and head out to the weekly flea market.

Don't let that idiot fall into, or crap near the fire, while I'm away.

GTC

What I want to know, GTC, is how did that Heeler in your story fair??
grin
I don't have a fuggin clue what anyone's talkin' about!

Is this some sorta of 60's LSD flashback thread?
I was referring to some of Cross' posts on this goofy thread-he had a heeler as one of the main characters I guess you would call it?
yep crossy could give Hunter S Thomson a run for the money with that story
Pretty close actually. Some sort of clam found in the Pacific NW. Look as weird as the chase if you ask me. They're called geoducks.

[Linked Image]

I got one of those...
For God's sake man, NO pictures! We straight on that? laugh
Originally Posted by stxhunter
yep crossy could give Hunter S Thomson a run for the money with that story

Could and did. I hear tell..well, never mind...I'll let him tell about....

Good Lord man!

so your stirring chit for no other reason but your own amusement.....good to know....
I LOVE THAT CLP!

Originally Posted by tex_n_cal

[Linked Image]
Hey, 5 pages and still rolling!

You owe me one, Crossfire <grin>.

Don't feel like paging back through the thread. Crossfire, you still all horned up or has this thing run it's course?

You truly are better off not knowing what lays behind, or at your insistance - ahead. You bit off way more than you can chew.
Originally Posted by T LEE
I LOVE THAT CLP!

Originally Posted by tex_n_cal

[Linked Image]

It did seem appropriate, given the alligator and original post grin
That right there is funny.

Crossfire bit this off. This is what he wanted. Hopefully, it was all he wanted and more <grin>. I got no ill will towards the guy. Heck, a few weeks ago we were having a pleasant PM exchange about his region of AZ. Then he wigged out and wanted to beat me up and asked for a mangina thread and, so, here we are. smile

Middlefork, is this your way of asking for your Very Own Mangina Thread?

I'll do it if you want. You know I will. smile

Your call buddy.

Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

drunk or sober, I can.

GTC

What I wouldn't give to be within arms reach of your [bleep] neck right now. You [bleep] twat...

[Linked Image]

And taste just like chicken.
""So, if she's so "Good",....why's she so sweet on that 'ere big lizard"

"Hey,....look man,...you're here tonight to play MUSIC,....let's talk about the dog and the gator some other time,....(shrugs)
.....I'm not at all sure I've got it figgered'."

And so the Music drifts across a sultry Summer sky, and the crowd enjoys the Food, The music, and comeraderie. The derelict is circulating non-stop, and seems to bugging most all of the groups he joins, in short order.

The Heeler's Human drifts over to an outbuilding, and returns with a pichfork, a couple of large black garbage bags, and a bucket of clorox. As he approaches the Derelict, the Heeler falls in at his side.

"Pilot, tell that damn bug Lizard of yours that If I want him heeling, I'll ask him,.....that sucker's freaking me out "

The Pilot makes a subtle gesture, and the gator lowers itself on those massive legs, and watches ,.....switching it's tail a bit.

Heeler's Human shifts all the tackle to his off hand, and holds his right out, palm out, as he approaches Derelict.

" Hold off on all the talk just a bit, and do me a favor",

He hands the Bags and pitchfork to the derelict, and sets the bucket of bleach on the ground, between them,......jerking his thumb over his shoulder, out towards the Bayou he quietly says,

" Go pick up all those old clothes and running shoes, and bag em'"

He points, " There's a burning barrel right over there, burn all that Chit before the wind changes, or someone steps in it"

The Derelict starts to speak, and the Heeler's Human's hand again raises,.....

"Nothing to discuss here, bud,....clean up your mess, or beat it".

The derelict responds, "It's your damn DOG's fault, I always give as good as I get, and you'd best watch you don't become the focus of my Stinging Wit, Buster !"

Shaking his head, the Heeler's human retrieves the Fork, and the bags. The Heeler's ridge is up in full crest, and the Gator slowly ambles over to study it, with a remarkably reflective and curious air. The Heeler's rumbling deep in her chest again, and the gator starts emitting a spine tingling hiss, jaws half open.

A friendly brown skinned man approaches, and takes the fork and the bags,

"Here, I help joo, boss, I cleeng up after this hijo de la grande puta, pinche Pendejo"

"Uh, ....jeez, thanks Ernesto, I was gonna get it"

"Ees OK boss, mebbe nex' tine" he cracks an impossibly bright , Gold tooth punctuated smile at the general assembly, and than as quickly tuns a fearsome glower towards the Derelict>

"......de Fogg JOO lookin' at, Pendejo,.....he points with the Pitchfork,.....

"Vayate, immediatamente, cabron!"

The Derelict, eyes cast down shuffles towards the Bayou road, a sad and pathetic figure in an old pair of coveralls, some holy barn boots, and an old Boony Hat that one of the kind souls has given him.

The Dog looks over at the Gator, and some unspoken communication takes place,.......

.......they follow the slowly fading shadow down Bayou road.

The Heeler's Human helps his Mexican friend fork and bag the stinking old Overcoat, and other soiled garments, and carrying them to the burning barrel, pulls his work gloves off, and tosses them in behind.

"Oye, .....en la camioneta, atras, en la platforma, Hay unas gallones de Diesel, traje los, por favor."

Ernesto brings the diesel, and once the drum is roaring, they share a jug of hand wipes.

as the diesel flames flare even brighter with the alcohol Wipes being tossed atop, an eerie and desperate wail echos down Bayou road,.....and is than cut short.

The two men stare into each others eyes,.....

" Madre de Dios, boss,......."

He holds up his hand , and smiles,.....pointing towards the campfire, and the revelry taking place there around,....

"Nobody but us heard that, Ernesto..........

C'mon , I'll buy ya' a drink!"

They walk back towards the fire.

GTC

Una Tecate, por Favor,

Gracias,.....

GTC
Pulitzer material that. laugh
The drunken ramblings of a man that has not even the basic grasp of grammar.
I will be so glad when all this whining and crying is over and we can get back to the normal posts.
Hmm, define normal for me.
Pulitzer material that. laugh

Agreed, excellent story. The only change I would make would be a Komodo Dragon, instead of the alligator, seeing as how Komodo's bite once, and then let the victim die in a day or so, from massive sytemic infections.

That ain't no bearded clam, quite the opposite. Think of a clam, vertical, with a beard....
Carrie Nation and her girls wander by, Bustle all a-Jounce.

GTC

Originally Posted by smokepole

That ain't no bearded clam, quite the opposite. Think of a clam, vertical, with a beard....

Add a little sand, and that sounds like Crossfire! grin
I had a hunch when you left earlier the ending hadn't been determined.

I see the 'gator was loosed, too bad, it didn't have to be that way.

This afternoon was like waiting for the final tale of a trilogy.

The up-side?

I hope this guy keeps pissin' in your boot, 'cause the resulting short stories are well worth the read.
TTT ,

Why?
Originally Posted by isaac
Why?

Cause some fellas ain't got no TV.
Just to keep it going.

Urban Dictionary: manginamangina - 106 definitions - when a guy pulls his weiner and balls back between his legs (forming a [basket of fruit] behind him) and then putting his...

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mangina
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Just to keep it going.

Urban Dictionary: manginamangina - 106 definitions - when a guy pulls his weiner and balls back between his legs (forming a [basket of fruit] behind him) and then putting his...

Probably could have lived with out that little tidbit of information.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Just to keep it going.

A basket of fruit! cry
,...Friday night,...crossfire dude be sippin,...start talkin that chit that ya need an Ovaltine decoder ring ta understand,

Bristoe....Now that was a classic!!!

LMAO
STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS!!!
The derelict responds, "It's your damn DOG's fault, I always give as good as I get, and you'd best watch you don't become the focus of my Stinging Wit, Buster !"

Shaking his head, the Heeler's human retrieves the Fork, and the bags. The Heeler's ridge is up in full crest, and the Gator slowly ambles over to study it, with a remarkably reflective and curious air. The Heeler's rumbling deep in her chest again, and the gator starts emitting a spine tingling hiss, jaws half open.

A friendly brown skinned man approaches, and takes the fork and the bags,

"Here, I help joo, boss, I cleeng up after this hijo de la grande puta, pinche Pendejo"

"Uh, ....jeez, thanks Ernesto, I was gonna get it"

"Ees OK boss, mebbe nex' tine" he cracks an impossibly bright , Gold tooth punctuated smile at the general assembly, and than as quickly tuns a fearsome glower towards the Derelict>

"......de Fogg JOO lookin' at, Pendejo,.....he points with the Pitchfork,.....

"Vayate, immediatamente, cabron!"

The Derelict, eyes cast down shuffles towards the Bayou road, a sad and pathetic figure in an old pair of coveralls, some holy barn boots, and an old Boony Hat that one of the kind souls has given him.

The Dog looks over at the Gator, and some unspoken communication takes place,.......

.......they follow the slowly fading shadow down Bayou road.

The Heeler's Human helps his Mexican friend fork and bag the stinking old Overcoat, and other soiled garments, and carrying them to the burning barrel, pulls his work gloves off, and tosses them in behind.

"Oye, .....en la camioneta, atras, en la platforma, Hay unas gallones de Diesel, traje los, por favor."

Ernesto brings the diesel, and once the drum is roaring, they share a jug of hand wipes.

as the diesel flames flare even brighter with the alcohol Wipes being tossed atop, an eerie and desperate wail echos down Bayou road,.....and is than cut short.

The two men stare into each others eyes,.....

" Madre de Dios, boss,......."

He holds up his hand , and smiles,.....pointing towards the campfire, and the revelry taking place there around,....

"Nobody but us heard that, Ernesto..........

C'mon , I'll buy ya' a drink!"

They walk back towards the fire.

GTC

Well, it seems to me this tale ain't done all the waggin' it's due. How about lettin' us off the hook, suspense is killin' me.
It's all currently up in the air,.....

the whole site is surrounded by MSM self strokers ( rumor is that Geraldo's flying in)

....and you've never seen so much LEO in yer' life.

I'm keeping my head down,.....the Heeler's back, and she had a little scrap of what MIGHT be some of the coveralls that the defecating idjit was wearing,when last spotted,.......

Stuck in her little "Gap" in her dentition, where that horse kicked her clean over the fence that time.

Than again, it could just be something she picked up.

The Gator's a no-show,........

Wait a moment,.......

Okay,.......word is, all the crew's off in the boats, having a hell of a time,.......

......some MSM Bimbette is waving an old holy gum boot around,......

The Heeler just farted, and I'm thinkin' her and I should grab the Pirogue and paddle our azzes outta' here,.....quiet like.

Back in abit,....

GTC
geraldo called john Edwards a douchebag on fox news this evening

the whole site is surrounded by MSM self strokers ( rumor is that Geraldo's flying in)

I'm keeping my head down,.....the Heeler's back, and she had a little scrap of what MIGHT be some of the coveralls that the defecating idjit was wearing,when last spotted,.......

Stuck in her little "Gap" in her dentition, where that horse kicked her clean over the fence that time.

Wait a moment,.......

Okay,.......word is, all the crew's off in the boats, having a hell of a time,.......

The Heeler just farted, and I'm thinkin' her and I should grab the Pirogue and paddle our azzes outta' here,.....quiet like.

Back in abit,....

GTC

Do you just write this stuff for your own amusement, you go get that most here haven't any idea what your talking about, right?
OOPs you write like Wes Cravens.
Originally Posted by Barkoff

Do you just write this stuff for your own amusement, you go get that most here haven't any idea what your talking about, right?

I get it. Should I be worried?
Actually, if you follow the yarn begining to end - it's very good.

I mistakenly thought the final chapter had been typed, now I'm back on the hook.
Okay,....I'm clear of the "Media Circus" surrounding some purported, alledged, rumored, spoken in hushed tones about .........."Demise".

I doubt the Heeler had anything to do with devouring the "Idjit"

........I pulled the scrap of J.C. Penney's striped cloth outta' her little dental gap,....she's been drinking lotsa' water, and puking since.

I don't see anything that looks like human parts,.....though she did just puke up a whole Shrimp.

If anyone can get hold of the crew out on the boats and Skiffs, tell em' to FER crissake turn the music down.....?

This place being the way it is,....I reckon we'll all be able to settle down, PDQ........
It's not like anyone important just "Allegedly" got et' by an alligator.

I really shouldn't be out in this chop in a pirogue,......but the new "TROLLING" motor is just phuggin awesome,.....

No way I could paddle out here , and not swamp / broached.

I'm pulling into the rowdy and somewhat carnivorous looking "Fleet" as I peck.

The Heeeler's grinning, ....and yes, thank you, I will have a cold one.

Later

GTC

Don't read it,....gator bait.

GTC
more like hunter s Thompson
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

That's a wonderful complement, Sir,...

I teeng ?

GTC

You're chitting me !

GTC
Can someone get geraldo to join the fire?
WHOOOoooooooo,

do you REALLY want him at the "Pig Hunt" ?

GTC

Wait a moment,.......

Back in abit,....

GTC

Ya' know,....this is DAMNED interesting,...

like your "Bad Review" is something earthshaking,...and you've

been appointed as a spokesperson for this site?

My PM box does not reflect that, Buckaroo.

Pound Sand,.... and stay away from the banks, until that damned Reptile's back in captivity.

GTC

Edwards hasn't done anything Geraldo hasn't done. Not only is Geraldo a douche-bag, he's a hypocrite.
Edwards is a slime bag as well as a neer-do-well.
Originally Posted by mcmurphrjk

I get it. Should I be worried?

Barkoff; I would bet most do get it.

mcmurphrjk; I'll worry with you. I like it.
So you're saying if we invite one, we have to invite the other too?

And yes, if I were going, I'd love to take them on the hog hunt. 13,000 acres is a lot of ground.
I'd like to take this opportunity to call Barkoff a douchebag,

seems appropriate.

GTC

Originally Posted by SAcharlie

That's a wonderful complement, Sir,...

I teeng ?

GTC

And takin rightly that way, SIR.
Very entertaining you are.
I'm stil not sure about compliment or non-compliment.

I mostly read History, Technical , and Porn.

WTF is Wes Cravens, anyhoo ?

GTC

Originally Posted by toltecgriz
So you're saying if we invite one, we have to invite the other too?

And yes, if I were going, I'd love to take them on the hog hunt. 13,000 acres is a lot of ground.

Deliverance, Texas style.
has something to do with wagon trains, gold rushes and stuff like that
Cravens writes weird nightmare stuff. Sometimes hard to follow/keep up cause he sucks ya in and brings ya back out saying to yourself "oh yeah that was the dream part".
Nightmare on Elm Street and other such.
Great, I thought it might be a bit "Left Handed".

thanks, regardless,

I think I'll hang with 700LH's eval.

Evil DON'T triumph.

GTC
Originally Posted by 700LH
has something to do with wagon trains, gold rushes and stuff like that

NEVER read that genre,....me.

I will just be glad when the heat settles down on "Bayou Road", and we can find out what happened to the missing derelict.

I'm as curious as most, I reckon'.

GTC
I think I see literary elements of Carl Hiassen and Jimmy Buffet. And maybe a little Carlos Castenada, although I never did finish that book. Maybe I never started it. I can't remember. smile
I Donner know which way he passed, but where ever it is he can stay there

Pherhaps residing with Polk Salad Annie's granny..

Ya think, maybe?
I'd like to take this opportunity to call Barkoff a douchebag,

seems appropriate.

GTC

Three replies to one piece of criticism, maybe you really do have sand in your mangina. Wasn't it you who called somebody here an attention whore?

Ramble on old timer.
Uh,....I didn't START this thread, young man.

As noted, nobody's holding your hand over the fire to read it.

It's a good yarn,.....and it's certainly not the first time that this sorta' yarn's been spun here.

I'm not claimin' to be "the Shaman" but I think I can hold my own, around most back country gatherings.

So, that said,....read on, or bugger off.

It's really a question of mind over matter,

see,..... I don't mind, and you don't matter.

GTC

It's a good yarn,.....and it's certainly not the first time that this sorta' yarn's been spun here.

I'm not claimin' to be "the Shaman" but I think I can hold my own, around most back country gatherings.

GTC

Well none of us matter in the overall scheme of things. Well it weren't your thread, but it did have your name on hit, so carry on Dr. Seuss.
I think you're just miffed cuz' you and anarch aren't getting "Attention" over at the "Deep" subject threads.

Hell I can say more in one sentence, to this assembly than you two do in a chapter.

GTC
I think you're just miffed cuz' you and anarch aren't getting "Attention" over at the "Deep" subject threads.

Hell I can say more in one sentence, to this assembly than you two do in a chapter.

GTC

Well that is a for sure, you for sure have got wind.
I invented the wind.

GTC
I invented the wind.

GTC

Bullscitt, Lee did.
Awright,.....but I gave him the idea,

" Lee, I says,....it's just too damn still around here, we can't hardly sneak up on a damn thing,and I'm getting hungry.......now....if our prey couldn't,......

and so it went.

GTC
I think this looks like a smile........and hanging low in the rear, maybe from excess baggage.

[Linked Image]
Is that Charlie the evidence disposal? How long was he when that was taken?

GTC

Well none of us matter in the overall scheme of things. Well it weren't your thread, but it did have your name on hit, so carry on Dr. Seuss.

Dr. Seuss was one of my neighbors, retired as he was down in Islamorada. Not a bad sunset if you ask me.....and though understated in presence, livin' large was one of his options. All things considered some folk focus on form, some on results. Some go both ways and beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, so it's said.
Originally Posted by crowrifle
Is that Charlie the evidence disposal? How long was he when that was taken?

That would be Big Al. 10' of potential boots and purses.
so carry on Dr. Seuss.

Dr. Seuss was one of my neighbors, retired as he was down in Islamorada.

I was designated driver for Dr. Seuss and a few others during a marathon strip bar drunkathon.

It was during one of those stops where the idea for "Cat in the Hat" came about.

Dr. S actually put his John Deere ball cap in his lap, and asked one of the girls to ride "my big green tractor" (another story altogether).

Suffice it to say after Desire' hit him up for his third lap dance, he put his hat back on and while doing so said, "I think I still have some ***** in the hat".

He changed the words for the book.
Doooooooooooood..... shocked

Did you have " a hand in" the making of "Green Eggs and Ham"....?

'fraid to ask....but there it is....

Ingwe
Originally Posted by ingwe

Dr S. never made a girl do the walk of shame without cooking her breakfast first. I won't say how the eggs and ham became green though.

Let's just say that I wouldn't walk through his kitchen without a tyvex suit....
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! shocked

Ingwe

Ingwe
An so, who was Sam, and what did he have to do with the gator?
Originally Posted by 700LH

Ingwe
An so, who was Sam, and what did he have to do with the gator?

So, maybe you should look around and dig up the "Ham-bush" yoke compadre. Not that it's relevant, but still...
Jeff_O just needs some mangina and will be OK

So, maybe you should look around and dig up the "Ham-bush" yoke compadre.
That traffic triangle bush sounds/looks better
Originally Posted by Bangum
Jeff_O just needs some mangina and will be OK

Probably wears a thong too, camo or pink, depending on his mood that day
My Doc told me to avoid Sandy areas for a week,.....

By golly, it might be time to see how the investigation into "Derelict", and his disappearance progressed.

Rumors, at this time abound,......

* He'd shot up a French Quarter Gay Bar, prior to making his appearance on Bayou Road.

* The property Management of the Bayou Road Ronny site have got the local Sheriff all squared away regarding why alla' his feces caked clothing was burned, and the "Tampering with Evidence" charge has been dropped.

* The Alligator is rumored to be in the area, but laying low, and the owner's a bit spooked about potentials for an over enthusiastic Deputy plugging it.

* The Heeler's Vomit, and stool have been checked for Human DNA, and none's been found. She's been quite the popular character with alla' the personnel that swarmed the site. It would seem that perhaps none of them really cared if she'd made a light snack of the Derelict......in cahoots with the Gator, or solo.

....as noted, I've been staying away from sandy areas,.....and anything noted above falls into the realm of rumor / conjecture.
I'll poke around a little bit, and see if there might be a good
"Part 2" to this strange missive.

Regards,

GTC

Weren’t you sniveling on here when fell off a 2 foot step ladder and filed a fraudulent disability claim you worthless clown
Originally Posted by ribka

Weren’t you sniveling on here when fell off a 2 foot step ladder and filed a fraudulent disability claim you worthless clown

Hahahaha. BURN!
grin

And what, run like a little girl?
A resurrection?
Originally Posted by 12344mag

LOL. Yep.

2010 resurrected. What an incredible Ripken-esque run it's been for Douchebag_O.

Prolly feinted & woke up in a hospital, under both circumstances !
Originally Posted by Valsdad
A resurrection?

It's a miracle! PTL!
I hope Greg pays him a spectral azz whipping during the night..
There are some threads I really should lock ...
Originally Posted by RickBin

Maybe wait until this one gets a few more replies like Flem's.
Spectral ass whooping,

that was kinda funny.

Greg, are you listening?? grin
Never speak ill of the dead, they cannot defend themselves from a coward like you.
This would be the one Mr. Bin.
This ort ta be good,....

Prescient

Sorry Rick. Putin’s war caused me to do this just like it caused our food and gas prices to sky rocket
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem

Spectral ass whooping,

that was kinda funny.

I'd like to think Gracie'd be in on that spectral arse whooping, too !!

Mouth full chicken arse N maybe a puncture wound to the scro !

Ha ha.. That made me laugh.

Sorry Rick. Putin’s war caused me to do this just like it caused our food and gas prices to sky rocket

BWHAhahahahahaha !

grin
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Never speak ill of the dead, they cannot defend themselves from a coward like you.

Did you see the date on this.?
Never have seen this thread, before I joined.
After reading through it.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I butted heads with crossfire on many a occasion.
He scuffed me up.

I scuffed him up.

Wont speak ill of a dead guy.
And he was a conservative who stood for all the things many of us on here stand for.

All that aside....

I bet that old wiry man had a good 30 seconds left in him to whip candy azz JeffO,s azz back then at the drop of a hat.

👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I suppose, like reading through a thread before replying, you expect everyone to look at dates too? crazy

Sheesh

I suppose, like reading through a thread before replying, you expect everyone to look at dates too? crazy

Sheesh

Hold into the calendar.
Well, yes I expect people to look at the dates, use proper grammar, and do a spell check. Ever since Rick made me the moderator, those are my expectations.
Originally Posted by Teal

Sheesh

Hold into the calendar.

I think dates are divisive and should be left off for the good of the campfire community.
Haven't seen this before
Here we go.

Odds of going to 10 pages on my settings where it's now at 8 = 50/50???

It is Friday after all, and Greg was usually pretty good for a few posts at the start of the weekend as I can recall.
Gratuitous Ladder Video.
👍👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally Posted by renegade50

I bet that old wiry man had a good 30 seconds left in him to whip candy azz JeffO,s azz back then at the drop of a hat.
👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yep, Jelly would never have gotten the chance, to square his feet up, before waking up in a hospital.
I'm on 4 pages.
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

Spectral ass whooping,

that was kinda funny.

That makes for a wonderful visual, but poor Gracie wouldn't be able to find any scro.
I'm on 4 pages.

Dude,

change your settings then.

Mine, of course, are the correct ones.
Renegade,

Any videos floating around YouTube where people have trouble opening a simple box?

Sheesh

Hold into the calendar.

I think dates are divisive and should be left off for the good of the campfire community.

This thread identifies as one from April 2022.
LOL !!

Got an ammo box opening accident ?
Originally Posted by kolofardos

Spectral ass whooping,

that was kinda funny.

That makes for a wonderful visual, but poor Gracie wouldn't be able to find any scro.

Ha, ha, then she'd have to deal with jelly taste, too !!

Greg would have to use good sippin whiskey, to stop Jelly bacteria, from infecting something he loved !
Originally Posted by SKane
Renegade,

Any videos floating around YouTube where people have trouble opening a simple box?

Lemme check google fu real quick.

👍👍😄😄😄
Renegade,

Great (good anyway) minds Scott !
Originally Posted by Steve

Sheesh

Hold into the calendar.

This thread identifies as one from April 2022.

So even forum threads are allow self determination now?

How cool is that. Probably go over really well in your neck of the woods.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

LOL. Yep.

2010 resurrected. What an incredible Ripken-esque run it's been for Douchebag_O.

Lol, Cross is dead and he's still kicking Jeffies ass all over the forum!
Gratuitous Ladder Video.
👍👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣

ha. fuggin clown boy marxist Jeff
Renegade,

Great (good anyway) minds Scott !

laugh
We'll just go with great, eh?
[Linked Image]
That's actually, an uncanny likeness, to the little poof !
I don't think Jeff can grow such a majestic beard.
Renegade,

Lemme check google fu real quick.

👍👍😄😄😄

Well 1st of all JeffO couldn't figure out how to open 2 simple tools that could have greatly assisted him in the "open a box of bullets challenge".
It was a compounding problem for him from the start.

(I'm talking like the start of the 1st cell division of him in his momma,s womb....)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He scuffed me up.

I scuffed him up.

And he was a conservative who stood for all the things many of us on here stand for.

All that aside....

👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I liked Greg too and tussled with him a little too. But everybody is an ass once in a while. Doesn't make anyone a bad person. Here's to Greg! 🍻

Yeah, I saw it after I posted it . Jello is still a chugging coward.:)
[Linked Image]

LOL.
[Linked Image]

LOL.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally Posted by Tyrone
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He scuffed me up.

I scuffed him up.

All that aside....

👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I liked Greg too and tussled with him a little too. But everybody is an ass once in a while. Doesn't make anyone a bad person. Here's to Greg! 🍻

Yep, I'll hoist 1 for Greg & Gracie tonight, too !!

Jeffhom_O, I wouldn't piss on, if he was on fire.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He scuffed me up.

I scuffed him up.

All that aside....

👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I will drink a toast to Greg.....
I pretty much steered clear of him... kinda like a rattlesnake in your living room.... smile
I do miss the old , kinder gentler campfire..... hahahah not really.... everybody seems so snowflakish these days..... ;(
Cross had more integrity than jeff homo will ever have……
Fub's

Greg falls squarely in this category - A good conservative will give you the shirt off his back.

Jelly ='s your other option - A good liberal will give you the shirt off someone else's back.

Have a great weekend Fellas !
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan

Agreed - please see above !

Come on guys, he is going to start locking anything from us 'Canucks" eek
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He scuffed me up.

I scuffed him up.

All that aside....

👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yep, I'll hoist 1 for Greg & Gracie tonight, too !!

Jeffhom_O, I wouldn't piss on, if he was on fire.

I will raise a glass for crossfire, post haste... smile
Originally Posted by Partsman

Yous Canucks...trouble makers...you know who you are. laugh
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
We need more crusty old bastards.... smile
Originally Posted by krp

LOL, classic!!!
Originally Posted by krp

Here stands a proud american.......

the commie liberal jeff stumped by a box of bullets........
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by Partsman

Yous Canucks...trouble makers...you know who you are. laugh

Canucks;
Thanks for the smile this evening all, I'll absolutely raise a glass of something Canadian distilled later on to an old online friend.

During our PM's back and forth it turned out we lived in Calgary at the same time and I used to fuel up at the Petro Can he ran at the time, so we'd agreed there was a chance we'd met but were never sure.

He sent me a book - Wolfville - I want to say without going to look with his business card tucked inside.

Whether it was "welding" plastic on something broken at work or welding metal there, Cross was always very generous and very detailed with his advice and help.

Anyways all, thanks for the memories of many pleasant exchanges.

All the best and we'll raise a glass later for sure.

Dwayne
Funny, I noticed the Wolfville book on my bedstand yesterday, always brings a smile and a memory.

I won't raise a glass of spirits tonight, as I have the grandkids, but will in spirit.

Kent

I would, with cold gaze and iron will and the aura of invincible righteousness that being right provides (and all that), clench my fist and deliver a large

handjob!
Originally Posted by RiverRider

handjob!

Deliver a large veiny black phallus into his tight moist doodoo puss.
JeffO is a clam.
Originally Posted by krp
Funny, I noticed the Wolfville book on my bedstand yesterday, always brings a smile and a memory.

I won't raise a glass of spirits tonight, as I have the grandkids, but will in spirit.

Kent

Brother Kent;
Good evening my friend and brother, I will dispense with my usual salutations as I know how much you enjoy your grandkids - so that's super cool.

If the world lasts long enough and our respective paths would enable that we could share a campfire or a cup/glass/meal together sometime, I could strike one item off the bucket list.

All the best and God bless you all.

Dwayne
Back at ya Brother Dwayne, Hopefully one of these upcoming summers I can travel up through Canada and Alaska... depending on travel restrictions of course, a stop in your local would be paramount.

Kent
Without reading through multiple posts, I can hope, but assume not, this thread wasn’t dredged up from the bowels of the archives to complain about Greg, right?
I’d like to have some hope for humanity today.
Cross was one of life’s bonuses IMHO.
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Without reading through multiple posts, I can hope, but assume not, this thread wasn’t dredged up from the bowels of the archives to complain about Greg, right?

It was from back in 2010, the new comments are good memories of Greg and needling JeffO... I really enjoyed reading Greg's wit again in this thread.

Kent

T;
Good evening to you my friend, I trust the week's been a good one for you and you're starting to get some spring up there?

Whether or not some are choosing to complain or not - some of us have used the thread to have fond recollections of a cyber friend now gone from us.

He - like me - well T like all of us really I guess - was well and truly human and not without flaws I suspect.

That said T, he was the only person to call me "Hoser" on a regular basis and have me grin even now because of it.

Have a good weekend my friend. If you ever pass down through this way please feel free to stop by - the door's always open for you.

All the best and God bless.

Dwayne
RIP Greg and dog, the end
Originally Posted by blanket
RIP Greg and dog, the end

Indeed.

RIP
Originally Posted by BC30cal

T;
Good evening to you my friend, I trust the week's been a good one for you and you're starting to get some spring up there?

Whether or not some are choosing to complain or not - some of us have used the thread to have fond recollections of a cyber friend now gone from us.

He - like me - well T like all of us really I guess -

was well and truly human and not without flaws I suspect.

That said T, he was the only person to call me "Hoser" on a regular basis and have me grin even now because of it.

Have a good weekend my friend. If you ever pass down through this way please feel free to stop by - the door's always open for you.

All the best and God bless.

Dwayne

Well that is good to hear, and yes, spring is here…you have a great weekend Dwayne!
Originally Posted by krp

It was from back in 2010, the new comments are good memories of Greg and needling JeffO... I really enjoyed reading Greg's wit again in this thread.

Kent

Him and I locked swords a few times but I had no real problem with the guy. It is good to hear this thread was not dredged up specifically to express people’s negative feelings of someone who can’t respond.

Bottoms up for Greg!
I never had a problem with him, quite the contrary, though I was introduced by Digital Dan and that may have had a good effect. He did some work for me me at a very reasonable price on a weapon that had familial significance that no one would touch, He made no guarantees, but, did exemplary work on a restoration for me.

RIP Sir.
Crossfire was a great guy. We fussed back and forth but it was never very serious.

I turned a Marlin 336 magazine follower out of stainless steel and put a pic up on here. Crossfire said I should have made it out of bronze. So I turned a nice one out of bronze, polished it up and sent it to him.

He was very appreciative.

I miss his presence here.
This is the stainless follower. I made Crossfire a bronze one like it.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/5229692/1
I miss the guy.
Originally Posted by g5m
I miss the guy.

One of the best at a time the Fire was far better.
He posted this back in 2014 about members who've passed, let's hope it played out like this

"I"d say the Lord's got em' hired.

They're in tall grass, on long legged horses,

....no fences

lotsa' game and fish,

Base camp is well stocked.

....May he continue to bless, and keep em'

they coulda' done worse.

GTC"

Yeah like the one on Doc Rocket...
Originally Posted by jorgeI

jorge...I would disagree about locking threads....it does give a chance to see how other people act ....bob
Originally Posted by BobMt

jorge...I would disagree about locking threads....it does give a chance to see how other people act ....bob

True what you say, Bog, but after several hundred post ending in:
1, dumb fu ghiking (sp?) kchunt, lol, etc. We can figure that out..

And more skill than most of us could ever imagine. And if you asked he would try to teach you or explain things to you.

This place is quickly spiraling down and becoming a cesspool like any Democratic run city. No rules, no morals and you eventually wind up with only scum.
Originally Posted by CrowRifle

And more skill than most of us could ever imagine. And if you asked he would try to teach you or explain things to you.

This place is quickly spiraling down and becoming a cesspool like any Democratic run city. No rules, no morals and you eventually wind up with only scum.

Yes.

Hopefully Rick starts moderating this site heavily.
You guys Do realize, "they" are about to descend on this thread and commence the lynching process...
"They" not (((they)))?

Interesting.
You guys Do realize, "they" are about to descend on this thread and commence the lynching process...

Lol
there you go....it's nice to be stalked.... smile

seriously? dredging up a 12 year old thread just to do a call out? Geez
Cross sure let Catman under his skin. Had a grave and everything made up.
(was it Catman?)
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
(was it Catman?)

Maybe Hunter1960??
It always has been interesting - and revealing - to experience the comments of folks who spent little or no time in Greg's presence and did little or nothing in company with him.
Originally Posted by CCCC
It always has been interesting - and revealing - to experience the comments of folks who spent little or no time in Greg's presence and did little or nothing in company with him.

AMEN!

Greg wasn't an angel.
He and I got off to a rocky start, but a two hour phone call late one night while I was on the road cleared up a lot of misunderstandings and misconceptions we both had.
We became friends and I visited him several times at the "Rusty Iron".

I was in constant awe at how he could function in the amount of pain he lived with, how much he gave of himself to others, and how he never stopped learning.
Life wasn't easy for him, but he didn't complain, just put one foot in front of the other and kept moving until he just couldn't anymore.

He was one of the finest men I've ever spent time around.

Ed
Originally Posted by g5m
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
(was it Catman?)

Maybe Hunter1960??

Allison

Kent
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
© 24hourcampfire