-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
At the word "Fed" the Saurian Creature turns it's cold glare on the Heeler's Human.

"Hey, look You old Swamp Rat, we're buds and all,.....but if that SOB keeps lookin' at me like that, I'll go get my Sharps"

"He's alright, just before we took off he had a god feed. I never ask, it was something floated up outta' the South by SouthEast on that last blow."

As though to verify this, the Alligator slowly opens it's massive fanged jaws and belches.

A minor stampede ensues,......and than a tumultuous uproar,.....

"Dammit, we're just trying to make Ronnyvooz"

" I thought the last stunt stank,....are they going to do a follow up with this damn thing blowin off it's valves"

"UUUuuurpp,....wretchhhhhhh, .....bawp,...."

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Maybe we could get a slush fund going...send him on the campfire hog hunt...
Here's a list of the attendees...
1)ltppowell(deposit)
2)SCG
3)dvdgeorge
4)BrotherBart
5)Isaac
6)Bobby (Isaac's son)
7)WGM
8)byc
9)mike762
10)Steve NO
11)THOMASMAGNUM
12)stxhunter
13)badger (deposit)
14)Cheyenne (deposit)
15)NH K9
16)elkhunter76 (Deposit)
17)okie (Deposit)
18)Teri "okie" (Deposit)
19)DocRocket (deposit)
20)Kamerad_Les
21)Eric Harbert
22)LeRoy (Deposit)
23)Nathanial
24)MackMan (deposit)
25)Wtxj (Deposit)
26)Armand Kinslow
27)Jon Reed
28)rockchucker (Deposit)
29)Dave Hauck (Deposit)
30)tx270
31)GregW

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SOOOoooooo, what's it REALLY like to travel on a machine like that with your own Alligator, the delicious cuddly charmer asks it's handsome pilot.

"Honey, that thing will FLY, and old Jake's just been great at keeping the speeding tickets to a minimum. I keep my liscence, registration and insurance docs in wit' im'"

Stenches abating,.....the crowd gathers back up around the fire,.....

"So, did shooting this big nasty SOB through his nose cure him of eating dogs", is casually inquired.

"Dunno, I do remember that it took the starch outta' him."

"Lesse,......make that phugger SIT"

The Pilot whispers softly to the ugly brute, and makes a slow move with his left hand ........and the big lizard goes flat on the ground.

"This should be good for a laugh, ......the Heeler's Human Whistles and hands go to ears"

"Damn, warn a guy before doing that!"

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Beautiful Queensland Heeler comes bounding towards the fire, and screeches to a halt, eyes wide at the sight of the big gator.
Her back goes up,.......( laffin Here) damn near from her nose and all the way back to the stump tail.

She's pointing,....and cocks an eye at her human.

"Gracey,......you've met your match, and that's NOT a big rattlesnake......SIT!"

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The dog responds,....with a troubled look.

The dog, and the reptile dwarfing her, gaze into one another's souls

"Pilot,....she's scared to death of that monster,.....have you got any way to.....?"

The Pilot makes some more moves in front of the cold and saurian face,....the alligator settles even lower.

"Hey,....Pilot, I always thought you were RIGHT handed....?"

Last edited by crossfireoops; 01/30/10.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This is about idiots,

the whole thread,.....

90 days

Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBeBQJHhIj4&feature=related

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
....."Herding Alligators is a rough deal, Heeler's Human", and the raw barely healed stump of his former favorite right hand is poked out into the firelight.

Damn, ....that's gonna make nose pickin' a rough one,....you lackin'......"

The dog starts growling, and the alligator lifts it's head

"WTF!,....WHAT now !......."

Clownish in the extreme, but thankfully stench free, the derelict wanders slowly into the circle,......a path opening in front of him. Unabashed inquiries resound,

"If you're going to do THAT again, ....maybe you should find,...."

"Hey, you smell better now, you alright ?"

"Here, Man,....spare bandanna"

"Hungry, ....we got lots,...."

" Lemme buy you a drink "

Little pursed up prune faced reply,.....

Oh,....no,...I couldn't do THAT,...I might wind up like that AWFUL crossfire person,...."

The dog, and the alligator turn there heads, and look again into one another's eyes, holding some mystical and all too brief and silent dialogue,.....warm blooded to cold.

......and, as though they were connected they than slowly turn their gaze back towards the derelict,....and fix him, thereupon, and within.

The derelict doesn't notice this,.......

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 01/30/10.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He's obviously nervous, but won't accept that which is offered by a rough and tumble crew,......

rattling, and nattering he makes his way around the circle,.....

folks are drifting, turning away,

"Maybe if we change the music,....?"

"Wow,....strange night,....no, I think the alligator's normal, but this other,......?"

"I know, lets set fire to something, or Blow something up!"

" Phew, ....he smells worse clean than he did getting up all shat...."

What had been a finely rowdy gathering is now disrupted, and nervous.

The dog's, and the alligator's eyes TRACK him, steadily, and focused.

As he moves from human to human, nattering, and pestering, they turn, and look at one another, than, as one,....turn back, and track him.

A low Bass rumble starts in the Heelers' chest, the saurian 's tail flicks back and forth, in a short arc.

GTC

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Looks like our local liberal [bleep] pot-head can't play enough guitar or smoke enough pot to enjoy life in his skewed little corner of the world and now he's sunk to the point of posting a slew of "mangina" threads so he can AT LEAST get a little attention.

F'in pathetic......I feel sorry for you Jeff.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Certainly a bit of a moron,

this would be a good time to call out any objections to re-naming him.

I propose "Gator Bait"

Semper Coonass!

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
....As he moves from human to human, nattering, and pestering, they turn, and look at one another, than, as one,....turn back, and track him.

A low Bass rumble starts in the Heelers' chest, the saurian 's tail flicks back and forth, in a short arc.

An eerie "Incoming" howl comes screeching outta' 10;00 high, out of the last red glow of the tropical sunset.

Half the guys, and not a few gals are immediately down, seeking cover,.....the rest of the party standing, drinks, and smokes in hand....grinning, and starting to REALLY enjoy alla' the craziness,.....

"Gee, Hon, I thought we were just going to one of those Sportsmens Barbeques,...."

"Do Ya'll ALWAYS party like this?'

"WTF,.....Over?"

With an EARSPLITTING final shriek, the "incoming" lands,....and tumbles through he fire.....a bedraggled and somewhat beat up Mallard duck, traveling at a good 485 FPS,....it's belated quack lost in the sound of wind tearing feathers.

The Duck lands just short of the fire, and the alligator opens it's mouth just enough for the bird to bounce into the gaping, formidably toothed maw. The jaws snap shut,......a wing, and part of a leg fall towards the Heeler,.....She snaps them up, and looks ( with not a little admiration) towards the Gator.

" Ya' know, Pilot,.....I'm not really sure that we should let these two hang out a lot"

Feathers, bones and gristle swallowed,.....they turn their gaze back onto the Derelict.

From the far distance that the duck projected in on comes the faint sound of a rattle, .....and a Kazzoo band.

GTC

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
He's obviously nervous, but won't accept that which is offered by a rough and tumble crew,......

rattling, and nattering he makes his way around the circle,.....

folks are drifting, turning away,

"Maybe if we change the music,....?"

"Wow,....strange night,....no, I think the alligator's normal, but this other,......?"

"I know, lets set fire to something, or Blow something up!"

" Phew, ....he smells worse clean than he did getting up all shat...."

What had been a finely rowdy gathering is now disrupted, and nervous.

The dog's, and the alligator's eyes TRACK him, steadily, and focused.

As he moves from human to human, nattering, and pestering, they turn, and look at one another, than, as one,....turn back, and track him.

GTC

snap....snap....snap....snap.....snap.....

that is some way out stuff man!

[Linked Image]

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sorta' text us incoherant drunks crank out,....doncha' know

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
From the far distance that the duck projected in on comes the faint sound of a rattle, .....and a Kazzoo band.

"Jeez, I could swear I just saw an Indian Medicine Man out there!"

"....could be,....given the weirdness manifest this evening."

"We haven't even opened that other jug, either"

With a mellow and well tuned resonance, the big diesel truck rolls in, and the four horse trailer behind it swings doors, drops ramps,....and within minutes, is belting out fine Country Music.

"Who're those guys ?"

"Local Band, they just got back together,.....Jail thing, ya' know"

"wow, that sucks,...these guys need a Presidential pardon.

Wood,...in some quantity, gets tossed and adjusted well, on the fire.

"Who is that creep ?"

" The guy that fouled his own nest, so to speak?"

"Yeah,....HIM!"

"I dunno,....but I'm just a mite concerned about the way that Dog, and Alligator have teamed up, and the way they're eyeballing him"

"That alligator looks like he could swallow a yearling calf"

"I'm not comfortable with the idea of a DOG helping it do that, I swear, I've never seen the like."

GTVC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The fire blazes bright, and the Good Band has got the crowd by it's ears,.......their discretely electrified harmonies completely drown the little Hond generator powering their show.
One by one, they've all gotta' come down and meet the Gator, it being an uncommon sight, in these parts.

" Isn't that the Dog you got from the XXXXx outfit?"

"Yup, she's as good as they ever bred, too".

"So, if she's so "Good",....why's she so sweet on that 'ere big lizard"

"Hey,....look man,...you're here tonight to play MUSIC,....let's talk about the dog and the gator some other time,....(shrugs)
.....I'm not at all sure I've got it figgered'."

GTC

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Elf
No disapproval of you fine sir but others......sheesh what the heck is up with some
of the members these days...

No disapproval here CFT................Pen On!! cool

Some are......... whistle crazy[Linked Image] laugh.........Others are adults chuckling and shaking their head! grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Geesh! isn't it stupid to start a thread for the only purpose of starting a fight? Or to pursue someone thread to thread making insults. If you argue with someone in a thread, let the argument die in that thread.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It ain't perzactly natchurl is it. This fight pickin' without homework can lead to a fella wakin' up dead just before dawn. Now I saw earlier where some of you inteelectuals were having problems understanding the tale being wagged, so's the best advice I can pass along is for you to mosey over to Old Wolfeville and hang for a spell. It will come to you in time.

Gators need love too.

Jeff's brain shorted out. Seems to have turned into a caricature of something poorly defined, that being common when nippin' the mescal. Reason you don't go 'round pickin' fights without homework should be apparent by now.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Somebody started a thread and came face to face with reality. The world of unintended consequences is harsh.

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (22250rem, 1badf350, 260madman, 25aught6, 2500HD, 1234, 66 invisible), 2,465 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,947
Posts18,519,179
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.