Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Sheesh! Where does it end?! Per his request, here's his Very Own Little Thread.

Originally Posted by crossfireoops
I'm quite a few years your elder,.....I know you don't do "Fight",

but it would be FUN to slap the chit outta' you,.....

drunk or sober, I can.

Out thinking you's no challenge,.....

why not start a thread attacking me,...."Stinking Twit"

GTC

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
This ort ta be good,....

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
I know.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
,...Friday night,...crossfire dude be sippin,...start talkin that chit that ya need an Ovaltine decoder ring ta understand,...

'fore it's all over,...somebody'll buy a Greyhound ticket and embark own an asswhuppin' expedition.

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Preach it, brother! grin

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
yah know i aint got a problem with someone swinging back to defend themselves but honestly Jeff, you sound like a whiny lil chit and sure in the hell aint doing any damage with your swinging......

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Thing is, what ooops doesn't realize is that if he were standing in front of me, acting like he does, babbling and threatening, I would, with (ahem) steely resolve and all that get my feet set and

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It stands to reason that in any large group there are going to be people that drives one bat chit. Those that drive me bat chit I put on ignore and I hope they put me there as well.

As you said, if all the people you drive bat chit put you on ignore, and if you put all the people on ignore that drive you bat chit, well case closed and life is good.

That was the only way I found that I could ignore all the pizzing matches between inflated egos.

BTW: I don't have a problem with your posts. I don't always agree and I'm sure you don't always agree with me but I don't think we have ever had a pizzing match.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Yellow Card, Jeff.

Yellow Card.

R.

You can run, but you'll just die tired.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I'll just sit here listening for flyovers from his green 03.

sippin jack and pepsi, eatin redhots.

won't bet against him hittin plumb central.

Kent

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
From out of the Northwest rides a grim and Dangerous lookin' rider, on his Vespa.

Tossing his Bug and Rime encrusted Salvation Army overcoat over his shoulders, he addresses the assembly,

"It'd make MY Campfire experience way far better if those of you who can't help but be azzholes towards me would put me on ignore. That'd be GREAT!! Do it now, please.

Dead serious.

Put me ignore, keep my name out of your foul mouths, and you'll never hear a peep of complaining from me.

Remember, I only hit back when someone has been beating on me for a while (months, years). I don't want to fight and argue! When you dillweeds stop, it stops.

Is that clear enough?"

.....a hush falls over the fire,

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The Manginas have their own church, dontcahknow . . . .

http://pa-in.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7812786505&v=info

Name: First Church of Mangina

Category: Common Interest - Religion & Spirituality

Description:

This is serious people! Whether born with one or acquiring one through choice, we are seeing the begginings of a mangina infestation of pandemic proportions.

So, don't fight the inevitible. Join the First Church of Mangina, and celebrate traits such as pussing out, complaining, being tight(pun intended) and just about anything you can give someone [bleep] for.

Don't let the burden of any itchy, dry or sandy mangina get between you and your daily pursuits. Share the burden, become one of the flock and celebrate.

Positions of Grand Vizier and Emporer already filled, seeking Deacons, Dark Lords and other ridiculously eleborate titles. (read less)

This is serious people! Whether born with one or acquiring one through choice, we are seeing the begginings of a mangina infestation of pandemic proportions.

So, don't fight the inevitible. Join the First Church of Mangina, and celebrate traits such as pussing out, complaining, being tight(pun intended) and just about anything you can give someone [bleep] for.

Don't let the burden of any itchy, dry or sandy mangina get between you and your daily pursuits. Share the burden, become one of the flock... (read more)

Privacy Type:
Open: All content is public.

Last edited by BMT; 01/29/10.

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rattler
yah know i aint got a problem with someone swinging back to defend themselves but honestly Jeff, you sound like a whiny lil chit and sure in the hell aint doing any damage with your swinging......

Good Lord man!

I'm not trying to do anyone any damage!

I'm just having fun watching these dorks churn themselves into butter. With just a wee 'ittle nudge from me every now and again when the churn needs helpin'.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not sure I qualify just yet.

Lemme get beat up on an internet thread a time or two, and I'll get back to ya'.

Is JO, a (gasp) "Visier" ?

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Thing is, what ooops doesn't realize is that if he were standing in front of me, acting like he does, babbling and threatening, I would, with (ahem) steely resolve and all that get my feet set and

,...experience an ass whuppin',...

Crossfire is all leather and saddlesoap.

I've seen them kind around here and there.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rattler

Good Lord man!

I'm not trying to do anyone any damage!

I'm just having fun watching these dorks churn themselves into butter. With just a wee 'ittle nudge from me every now and again when the churn needs helpin'.

Is it making your "Experience better" ?

GTC

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
From out of the Northwest rides a grim and Dangerous lookin' rider, on his Vespa.

Tossing his Bug and Rime encrusted Salvation Army overcoat over his shoulders, he addresses the assembly,

"It'd make MY Campfire experience way far better if those of you who can't help but be azzholes towards me would put me on ignore. That'd be GREAT!! Do it now, please.

Dead serious.

Put me ignore, keep my name out of your foul mouths, and you'll never hear a peep of complaining from me.

Remember, I only hit back when someone has been beating on me for a while (months, years). I don't want to fight and argue! When you dillweeds stop, it stops.

Is that clear enough?"

.....a hush falls over the fire,

GTC

Guess it wasn't clear enough for you, eh crossfire? wink

You started this, dumbphuck. Don't start whining now. Per my post above, I let you beat on me for years off and on. So here we are. You've got what you wanted. Your own little mangina thread to babble on.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe

No no no.

You got it all wrong.

I'm not gonna fight the dude. Lifes too short, and I ain't that tough anyway.

I would, with cold gaze and iron will and the aura of invincible righteousness that being right provides (and all that), clench my fist and deliver a large

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe

No no no.

You got it all wrong.

I'm not gonna fight the dude.

What if he swats ya upside the noggin'?

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (257robertsimp, 7mm_Loco, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 44automag, 14 invisible), 1,417 guests, and 864 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,494
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.