Home
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Alan Colmes - 03/31/10
Anyone else watch Hannity yesterday? I'm not really a big fan of his (Hannity) but this Colmes dude is a freaking brainwashed liberal. He was trying to convince Hannity that all the displeasure with Obama is about race and that the right wing is full of haters. I know Colmes use to be a part of Hannity's old show (Hannity and Colmes), maybe this is why he is no longer a part of it. I can say this much, he is not helping their (liberals) cause by preaching what he's preaching.
Posted By: bea175 Re: Alan Colmes - 03/31/10
Colmes is a [bleep] idiot
Posted By: RWE Re: Alan Colmes - 03/31/10
colmes has always been this way.

He was the token kool-aid drinker when it was H&C.

Posted By: jorgeI Re: Alan Colmes - 03/31/10
Just another democrap...jorge
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: Alan Colmes - 03/31/10
Originally Posted by RWE
colmes has always been this way.

He was the token kool-aid drinker when it was H&C.

A VERY highly PAID idiot,and I think mostly an ACTOR,playing a part.

GTC
Posted By: okok Re: Alan Colmes - 03/31/10
He's a four eyed fcktard.
Posted By: levrluvr Re: Alan Colmes - 03/31/10
I feel badly for Monica Crowley, another one of Fox's hottie attorneys and a syndicated right-wing radio show host. Her sister is married to Colmes. The holidays and family gatherings must be sheer hell.
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: Alan Colmes - 03/31/10
I use to love to watch them argue on tv and you could tell Hannity was running that show, he'd never let Colmes get a word in edgewise. Does anyone really watch his show?

Monica Crowley, is she the one that was on the show yesterday with Colmes?
Posted By: RickyD Re: Alan Colmes - 03/31/10
He was trying to convince Hannity that all the displeasure with Obama is about race and that the right wing is full of haters.
I hope I can hear him say that within earshot of Laura Ingram sometime. That 'lil gal would educate him.
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

More than likely- Fox has them on together as kind of a 'family battle' portion of some their shows. It usually turns out to be a 'watch Monica stuff Alan in a jar' show.
Thanks, i'll have to watch that show a bit more often, I like watching Colmes squirm and get all redfaced. When looking up liberal in the dictionary, his picture should be on it.
Posted By: oulufinn Re: Alan Colmes - 03/31/10
Alan Colmes is about as irritating as the liberal little prick, Michael Kinsley, that Pat Buchanan used to slap around on the old "Crossfire" on CNN. Two of a kind. Both make me want to put a round through the TV set.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Alan Colmes - 03/31/10
Originally Posted by bea175

yeppers, that he is. Hannity is pretty stupid too for having Colmes on the show.
The one bugging me the most on Fox right now is that puke Juan Williams. Along with Barry, he's wearing out my mute buttons.
Call me a racist. I dare 'ya. grin
Originally Posted by levrluvr

More than likely- Fox has them on together as kind of a 'family battle' portion of some their shows. It usually turns out to be a 'watch Monica stuff Alan in a jar' show.
They were on O'Reily. He does a segment with them about every show.
Posted By: oulufinn Re: Alan Colmes - 03/31/10
Actually Juan seems to have a bit of sense, (For a retarded liberal!). He just can't seem to defend hussein on the level that colmes does. He's a whacked out lib, but seems to have a shred of sense about him, on occasion.
Yep, your right RickyD, I was watching Hannity when he was doing his show at the Ronald Reagan Library in Cali and I got them mixed up, my bad.
Posted By: RS308MX Re: Alan Colmes - 03/31/10
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

yeppers, that he is. Hannity is pretty stupid too for having Colmes on the show.

If Colmes is really that bad, and hurting his party everytime he opens his mouth, maybe Hannity should have him on more often.
Posted By: bea175 Re: Alan Colmes - 03/31/10
You racist , i hate that black bastard to . Now there are two of us on the forum.
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Alan Colmes - 03/31/10
Liberals such as Alan Colmes, "WILL SAY ANYTHING" to promote their agenda....The facts be damned when it comes to liberalism!!!

Btw! That interview with Colmes was on O`Reilly!!!
Yep, your right RickyD, I was watching Hannity when he was doing his show at the Ronald Reagan Library in Cali and I got them mixed up, my bad.
Did you hear that blonde Hannity had on one segment? She was nice looking but not a crowd pleaser once she opened her mouth. I have a hard time understanding how otherwise smart people can believe such stupid stuff.
I didn't watch the whole show, I was trying to watch a hockey game at the same time so I think I missed it.
Posted By: kend Re: Alan Colmes - 03/31/10
Bechtel and Geraldo need to get the boot. I have to change the channel when they appear. Ken
We need to throw Jerry out with the other 12 million ! blush
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Alan Colmes - 03/31/10
He was on Oreilly also. Out of the blue he made the point all of the opposition to Obama was based on racism.. I'll I could to was drop my head and shake it. A one trick pony, when all else fails, drag race into the discussion.
Aint that the truth.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Alan Colmes - 03/31/10
And he's ugly too.. laugh laugh

But he's typical of the Kool-Aid drinkers..
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Alan Colmes - 03/31/10
Yep! Holmes IS ugly and he looks like Stephen King too.

I would like to stick a few needles in that liberal blowhard,,,,BOB BECKEL! I`d certainly love to watch him fly around the room like a deflated balloon hitting a few walls.

He`s another liberal,,,,"CLOWN!"
Posted By: Light12 Re: Alan Colmes - 03/31/10
As for Colmes, never have I seen a man who looked more like an insect.
Posted By: sactoller Re: Alan Colmes - 03/31/10
Yep, he is a pasty faced bed wetter!
Posted By: sandcritter Re: Alan Colmes - 03/31/10
Alan Colmes is up there with James "Snake Head" Carville with idjits i can't watch, but for totally different reasons - the first must crap purple from all the koolaid, the second for sheer malignant machiavellianism.

Am going to name a disliked garage tool after Alan Colmes, being a massive tool and all. Got a heavy as chit wheeled car jack, be a good candidate. Time to get Alan Colmes out, winter tires gotta come off....

Juan Williams. Bless his heart. Seems like a nice enough guy actually, but appears so dang out of his league, forever flat-footed and lame in his analysis. It's like the professional liberal chair warmer called in sick one day, and they called up NPR last minute looking for a seat warmer and got Juan. Just brings nothing new to the table whatsoever. Oh well.
Posted By: runninmike Re: Alan Colmes - 03/31/10
I never listen or watch Sean Hannity as he bores the hell out of me with his constant "your a great Americnan" to all his callers on his radio show. I will give him props for doing good in respect to the troops and the American freedom cause, but he is a little too much for me.
I sometimes have to just change the channel when O'Reilly has Allen Colmes on with Monica Crowley. Colmes is one of these a** kiss Obama lovers that will never answer a counter question like why doesn't the leftist media make a big deal out of the taped visuals of extremist liberals with hate signs stating to kill Bush and Cheney and Carl Rove or Palin's alleged target symbols and reload comments? He just leans back and counters a question blathering about how most republicans are racists (absolutely not true). Another rant of mine is that I am getting so sick of hearing folks say that Obama is a black man, he is as much a white man as he is black, or was he incubated in his father's womb? Whatever.... it is getting tiresome watching this current presidency with his constant continuance of campaigning and I can't wait for the next election so that the left wing smilers will have looks of concern on their faces for fear their own job losses as the people speak with their ballot.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Alan Colmes - 03/31/10
THEN you guys are missing a lot.
Colmes is always on with his sister-in-law Monica Crowley and you are turning off one of Bill's best guests.
You racist , i hate that black bastard to . Now there are two of us on the forum.

grin grin grin
Posted By: runninmike Re: Alan Colmes - 03/31/10
Well, fortunately Monica is often on without Colmes, I just as soon not see her get worked up over him, he just makes me squirm with anger so I give the show about a 3-5 minute break when he comes on.
Posted By: hatari Re: Alan Colmes - 03/31/10
Originally Posted by oulufinn
Alan Colmes is about as irritating as the liberal little prick, Michael Kinsley, that Pat Buchanan used to slap around on the old "Crossfire" on CNN. Two of a kind. Both make me want to put a round through the TV set.

No! No! No! Michael Kinsley is much worse. That guy makes my skin crawl. Colmes is a old fashion liberal that is not necessarily anti-American, anti-Western culture. He was the four eyed wimp that got his azz handed to him at every sporting venture he tried as a youth. He wants the world to be "fair" and for everyone to get along.

Colmes has a job at Fox, and that is to back the liberal point of view. They get in the pre-production meeting, and he's given his orders. I have seen him hold his nose on occasion trying to justify the rantings of the Far Left.

That said, I don't miss him on H & C. I do wish a [bleep] eating dog would gobble up Kinsley and Bob Beckles.
Posted By: achildofthesky Re: Alan Colmes - 03/31/10
Colmes=Douche Bag
Posted By: Violator22 Re: Alan Colmes - 03/31/10
Originally Posted by achildofthesky
Colmes=Douche Bag

Wrong again, Douche Bags serve a purpose. shocked Gutter Slut maybe
Posted By: Seafire Re: Alan Colmes - 03/31/10
Well Hey, I'll be the flaming liberal here..

I like Allan Colmes!
The first thing is, that too many critics of Allan Colmes takes what he says as too serious. I don't agree with Allan on a lot of issues.

But the difference in Allan Colmes, is that I believe he honestly believes in what he says. But I believe he speaks his mind, versus the typical liberal Zombie Mouth Piece, that just spews recorded DNCC Ideology.

Allan certainly was a heck of a lot more of a gentlemen to ALL guests than Sean Hannity is. While supporting the same thing Hannity does, I don't like the obnoxious ways he delivers it and then criticizes those who don't agree with it. His style is no different than the typical liberal left democrat. That is not appealing at all.

Colmes keeps his cool. Colmes is Jewish, and excuse me but a lot of Jewish people just seem to look funny to some of us.
So what! French people can be visually attractive, and pleasing...then they open their mouths. So what does looking funny or not have to do with it?

Most Jewish people are very very intelligent. Allan Colmes has manners.. Sean Hannity is devoid of them.

To be a well rounded individual, I always am open to listen to a counter presentation, or listen to the other side. It may present an angle I didn't think about, and influence me.. or on the other end, it further solidifies what I was thinking in the first place.

Going thru life, with a closed mind, and thinking YOUR way is the only right way, or right thought.. well that is too much like a hard core liberal's way of thinking to me.

I enjoy Allan Colmes perspective on stuff. I don't have to accept it, but it gives me a counterpoint and food for thought. And most of the time it just solidifies my point of view, knowing I have intelligently weighed out options.

Bob Beckel on the other end. There is 300 lbs of self righteousness if there ever was one. He is an obvious white guy who talks like he is a central committee member with the NAACP.

No I'll stand by Allan Colmes. He is a good man, regardless of misguided politics. He is harmless, and he at least makes one think. Since he left Hannity and Colmes ( which he did on his own.. he had had enough of playing second fiddle to Hannity.... now the show should had been renamed.. Hannity and HIS EGO)....since Colmes left Hannity, I don't watch it. I can't stomach Hannity and even worse his Overinflated EGO.

I have to admit, the radical right does nothing more for conservatism, than the radical left does constructively for the progressive movement.

I am all for progressive movements until they loose all touch with reality, which has happened in this country.
The cry for health care revision is an example. We all can relate to that.

At the same time, what we got out of the democrats and how we ended up with it, is not the answer.

common sense has escaped the world we live in and especially with politicians... really especially with Democrat politicians...but the radical right also needs to embrace common sense also.

NOPE Allan Colmes represents what is good with the democratic party. He is entitled to his opinions, but doesn't accuse you of being an idiot if you don't agree with him. How many other political mouth pieces do we have, regardless of affiliation, that give those that disagree with them the same courtesy?

Way too few I have to sadly say!
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Alan Colmes - 03/31/10
Allan Colmes is a good man and he does make me think. When I want to know what the Intelligent Lefties are up to, I listen to Colmes.
Someone once kidded him about taken public transportation to work and carrying his lunch bag.
Hannity was better when he could bounce off Colmes.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Allan Colmes is a good man and he does make me think. When I want to know what the Intelligent Lefties are up to, I listen to Colmes.
Someone once kidded him about taken public transportation to work and carrying his lunch bag.
Hannity was better when he could bounce off Colmes.

Your last statement makes my point...

Allan Colmes may be a democrat.. but the point is, he is not one of those that think he is some sort of Elitist!

and that is very rare on the liberal left and even rare on the radical right...
Posted By: JohnMoses Re: Alan Colmes - 03/31/10
Alan Colmes

[Linked Image]

The problem with Colmes last night was he was saying the Tea Party protestors were spewing racial epitaphs and spitting on the black congressional caucus. He was also saying resistance to the health care bill is racial. Neither is proven and certainly the latter is not true. That may be what the intelligent lefties (oxymoron) are up to since they don't have much else.
Posted By: NathanL Re: Alan Colmes - 03/31/10
He looks like the cryptkeeper to me.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by RickyD
The problem with Colmes last night was he was saying the Tea Party protestors were spewing racial epitaphs and spitting on the black congressional caucus. He was also saying resistance to the health care bill is racial. Neither is proven and certainly the latter is not true. That may be what the intelligent lefties (oxymoron) are up to since they don't have much else.

Well Rick,

I pointed out I don't have to agree with what Allan Colmes states.. but when he does so, he doesn't do it with the condescending attitude most other leftists do..

are we going to wall ourselves in and not allow those with opinions different from our own voice them? that is the M.O. of the liberal left. we on the right don't need to be copying it..

we on the conservative right need to honor the 1st Amendment, instead of Abusing it, like the liberal left does...
I will give you that much, and Hannity hardly ever let him get a word in edgewise but the [bleep] that comes out of Colmes mouth sometimes is almost unbearable. He can spew out all the garbage he wants too but when he's calling those on the right racist well, nobody is going to take that lying down.
Originally Posted by NathanL
He looks like the cryptkeeper to me.

[Linked Image]

Sorry guys, doesn't matter how he looks to you or me.

Some of our conservative heroes on the right are no Hollywood Movie Stars when it comes to looks either.

but since when does looks add or negates the message a person desires to get across..

Colmes puts a lot more restraint and is not personally condemning the intelligence of those that don't agree with him.. and we need more of both on the both sides of the political spectrum.

He may be a liberal, but at least he is gentleman. and we are sorely lacking in that dept in the news media anymore.

Walter Cronkite was a flaming liberal also.. but he was a gentleman, and the country believed in him.. to the tune that many on the Republican side asked him to run for President right around the time of Nixon.. Nixon even asked him to be a VP Candidate with him..
Posted By: NathanL Re: Alan Colmes - 03/31/10
I've never listened to him utter a word and can only go on what he looks like. I base all my political and personall beliefs on what I've experienced in life, not what some talking head on TV on either side has said.

If he wants to get up on TV and talk about whatever be my guest.

I'll also add just because you are a gentlemen doesn't fly. I've met a lot of people who had manners that would rob you blind while saying "Yes sir", many of whom were politicians.
I'm a puppet for Beck,Rush,Hannity...they form all of my opinions in life. laugh
Originally Posted by NathanL
I've never listened to him utter a word and can only go on what he looks like. I base all my political and personall beliefs on what I've experienced in life, not what some talking head on TV on either side has said.

If he wants to get up on TV and talk about whatever be my guest.

I'll also add just because you are a gentlemen doesn't fly. I've met a lot of people who had manners that would rob you blind while saying "Yes sir", many of whom were politicians.

nathan,
In your last sentence you make a very viable point which I totally agree with..but in my many years of listening to Allan Colmes, I find he is the exception to the rule.

He has not run for political office..

He isn't a hero of mine, but he has qualities that I wish a lot of other of the talking heads on the Media would have.

and yeah, using life experiences is the best thing to rely upon.. however, we all can't have the same life experiences.. so for myself at least, I open my mind to what others may have to say...

once in a blue moon, those on the "other side" actually make sense.. I don't advocate following any talking head or politicians strictly based on ideology..

I supported GW Bush, but he sure did a lot of things that I wasn't too pleased about. But he didn't spend his time telling bold face lies, like the ones that come out of the current administration.
Originally Posted by okok
I'm a puppet for Beck,Rush,Hannity...they form all of my opinions in life. laugh

Now Beck is another guy I currently like quite a bit.
Posted By: StubbleDuck Re: Alan Colmes - 04/01/10
I feel badly for Monica Crowley, another one of Fox's hottie attorneys and a syndicated right-wing radio show host. Her sister is married to Colmes. The holidays and family gatherings must be sheer hell.

You got that right! I also feel bad for Crowley for having such a stupid sister too. Plus once when I heard Crowley talk about her sis and mum, Monica also said her mum is a libb! Twas me, I would NOT be close to "mummie" nor sis and Colmes would NOT be welcome in my home (like NEVER step foot in it). wink
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Yepper indeed! Hannity (like O'Reilly) is another of those news [bleep] who "think" the world begins and ends in NYC! {And sadly FNC is about the "best" in the American media available right now).

Also don't know much about Rupert Murdoch, except that he owns FNC and must be a somewhat (more than "somewhat?") good-businessman.

Heck, look at all the cute AND SMART blondes he's hired! I think we're very lucky in this country that Murdoch espouses and "directs" that Fox be 'fair and balanced' unlike CNN and the other cable networks. )
The one bugging me the most on Fox right now is that puke Juan Williams. Along with Barry, he's wearing out my mute buttons.

LevrLuver, if you're a "racist," then you're certainly within your rights to be! Mind if I stand with ya'?

I really doubt we'd be the only two fellas there. Methinks there'd be lots and lots of company!

I don't get Juan Williams either. Sometimes he occassionally says something that sounds "intelligent," but must be an ideolouge (sp) most of the time. There are also those times when Mary Katherine seems to really bite her toungue too, when she has to appear with Williams. Williams ALWAYS gets his speaking time and a lot of hers! Except she often gets her views across in fewer words, when Williams can't!
Posted By: 17ACKLEYBEE Re: Alan Colmes - 04/01/10

LOL why do you think he's on Hannity he would make dog carp look good. But then most liberals would.
Posted By: levrluvr Re: Alan Colmes - 04/01/10
Originally Posted by StubbleDuck

LevrLuver, if you're a "racist," then you're certainly within your rights to be! Mind if I stand with ya'?

anytime, stubbleduck, anytime. I know I haven't been here but a year or so, but I'm happy as hell to be here with a bunch of folks that more or less see things the way I do.
Posted By: runninmike Re: Alan Colmes - 04/05/10
Mary Katherine Hamm is one of my faves!
Posted By: ribka Re: Alan Colmes - 04/05/10
Originally Posted by okok

All of my opinions are formed by the FOX News girls. Gawd they sure do put Rachel Madow ( MSNBC) to shame.

Love your avatar
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: Alan Colmes - 04/05/10

I like Hannitty when he interviews important people, candidates and such, otherwise he is about as interesting as the Fat Lady in New York.

Colmes was the tame liberal, straw man to make Hannitty look intelligent...he couldn't pull it off. I doubt anyone could.
Posted By: Steve_NO Re: Alan Colmes - 04/05/10
Originally Posted by oulufinn
Actually Juan seems to have a bit of sense, (For a retarded liberal!). He just can't seem to defend hussein on the level that colmes does. He's a whacked out lib, but seems to have a shred of sense about him, on occasion.

Juan had an oped piece in the WSJ throwing the bullshit flag on the racism charges agaist the tea partiers last week. He's still a leftie, and bound by the racial solidarity thing to support Obama, but he's not nearly as far gone as Colmes and the koolaid drinkers over at MSNBC.
© 24hourcampfire