Home
You arrogant Ass Hole, here comes your lesson on monstrous disrespect of the SCOTUS during a speech.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=232073

Politics:

U.S. Supreme Court confers on Obama eligibility

Is this the case that will break the presidential eligibility question wide open? The Supreme Court conferred today on whether arguments should be heard on the merits of Kerchner v. Obama, a case challenging whether President Barack Obama is qualified to serve as president because he may not be a "natural-born citizen" as required by Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution. Unlike other eligibility cases that have reached the Supreme Court, Kerchner vs. Obama focuses on the "Vattel theory," which argues that the writers of the Constitution believed the term "natural-born citizen" to mean a person born in the United States to parents who were both American citizens. "This case is unprecedented," said Mario Apuzzo, the attorney bringing the suit. "I believe we presented an ironclad case. We've shown standing, and we've shown the importance of the issue for the Supreme Court. There's nothing standing in their way to grant us a writ of certiorari."

GO JUSTICE JOHN ROBERTS!!!!
This is it folks. With this case, either the Supreme Court is going to stand for the Constitution, or it is going to sacrifice it in the name of convenience.

Remember, the 14th Amendment does not define what a Natural Born citizen is, it only defines who is a (normal) citizen.
One can only hope.
It will be hell whatever the outcome...

If he wins we still have him

If he loses.... we have riots
I'd sure like to see this report from another source... Worldnetdaily posts some pretty questionable stuff... If it's accurate this is huge news...

Our country could recover much faster from wide spread ghetto riots than it can from the destruction Barry has inflicted on us.
Well, they riot every time they disagree with any outcome of any trial. In this case, there are plenty of "other" people that have flat out had enough of this B.S. We tend to shoot straighter, too.
I want Obama drug though the streets as an imposter, so everyone can see him for the phoney he is.
I think tar and feathering him would be appropriate, as a start anyway.
I'm waiting for Denton to weigh in on this one.
Originally Posted by bender
Well, they riot every time they disagree with any outcome of any trial. In this case, there are plenty of "other" people that have flat out had enough of this B.S. We tend to shoot straighter, too.

couldn't agree more

sometimes the gene pool needs a dose of chlorine added
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
I'd sure like to see this report from another source... Worldnetdaily posts some pretty questionable stuff... If it's accurate this is huge news...

There isn't anything questionable about 0bama not being Natural Born. It is an indisputable fact that even 0bama has confirmed.
Let 'em riot.

Liberals and other useless scum of all stripes and sort are proving themselves for what they truly are, why hold back this batch?

Place your bets.
Throw open the gate.
Let loose the rabbit.
And watch the dogs run.... says I.
If this is true,the mindless and born to follow will riot. I for one shoot straight. Hope I do not need to. Just get rid of the bum peacefully.
No it's worse. If they toss Obama, you're stuck with

Biden.

Be careful what you wish for ...... if Obama goes and Biden resigns ......... need I even say it????????? I can't bring myself to even type the words!!!
Originally Posted by sbhva
Be careful what you wish for ...... if Obama goes and Biden resigns ......... need I even say it????????? I can't bring myself to even type the words!!!

Yeah, we get Boehner.

It's not like it could happen before Christmas.

Course, Biden would NEVER resign.
Be patient.. It says 'they conferred today on whether arguments should be heard on the merits of Kerchner v. Obama, '

It does NOT say they WILL be heard...

While I hope this actually, FINALLY goes to court, I have doubts it will - with one potentially hot exception: Remember when the Liar In Chief called the Justices liars in his address last summer?

If he pizzed 'em off enough, they will agree to hear arguments if for no other reason than to show the LIC who's boss..

As to the riots - let 'em come... The PEOPLE need to stand up and repel borders..
This suit has no merit according to our illustrious esquires Bob and Steve. Both have said that what the original intent of Constitution was or what the Founding Fathers intended has no merit on cases of constitutional law. Obama is an American citizen because Obama says so.
Originally Posted by DocRocket
I'm waiting for Denton to weigh in on this one.

Me to! (Since I am not a lawyer.)

I did google the issue and if what I saw in the comments section on one site is correct, we won't know the results of everything discussed in this SC conference until Monday the 29th at 10:00 AM. That means there is still plenty of time to place your bets on whether or not the SC will take on this appeal.

Just a hunch, but I would not be surprised if the SC declines to take up the appeal of the lower courts ruling in Kercher v. Obama thus letting the lower courts ruling stand. My hunch is based the fact that the SC has already declined to take up the appeal of other cases regarding Obama's birth certificate several times, and just how few cases they actually take on. I will say that I'm glad I'm not a betting man, the odds are a long shot on this one.

We can be damn thankful that Obama has replaced no conservative judges on the court yet.
Originally Posted by temmi

If he wins we still have him
If he loses.... we have riots

Riots would be good! This country needs a good revolution!

ML
Originally Posted by derby_dude
This suit has no merit according to our illustrious esquires Bob and Steve. Both have said that what the original intent of Constitution was or what the Founding Fathers intended has no merit on cases of constitutional law. Obama is an American citizen because Obama says so.

No, you poor confused man. We've just said that what you think they intended has no merit. And your last sentence is nonsensical, even for you.

the original post is typical WND drama, with a kernel of truth. like all the other birther suits, this one has already been dismissed. the plaintiffs filed a petition for cert, which may or may not have even been considered yesterday. The Court is off until Monday. I suspect they will do the same thing they have with the other birther suits and not grant cert.
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Originally Posted by sbhva

Yeah, we get Boehner.

It's not like it could happen before Christmas.

Course, Biden would NEVER resign.

As long as it won't happen before January, then I am relieved and my post can be disregarded.
Well, as I've said, I'm no attorney and I look to those who are attorneys for perspective.

It is true that Kerchner was up for discussion at the regular conference session yesterday. The question is whether or not to grant certiorari, i.e., decide whether SCOTUS will take the case.

At this point the odds are very heavy against the case being accepted. Something like 1-2% of requests for certiorari are granted. The case pretty much has to be either something SCOTUS is eager to get its hands on, or something it can't avoid taking. SCOTUS would much rather have issues such as the definition of "natural born" settled by political processes.

So I'm not full of expectations. If we do get cert, I'll celebrate with the rest, but I'm not expecting that it will be granted.

There is reason to think that Obama may not serve his full first term anyway. His first two years have been a miserable experience for him. Just look carefully at his body language. He is a defeated man. As hard as the first two years were, the next two are going to be worse since his party no longer controls the House. In 2012, there are 31 Senate seats up for election and 21 of those are held by Dems. A Repub takeover of the Senate in 2012 is very likely, and he knows it. At that point, being POTUS would be excruciatingly painful. Since his approval rating is below 40% and sinking, and since only 26% of us think he will be re-elected, what would be the point?

We will get over Obama. Whether we will get over the people who put him in power is another question altogether.
It ain't gonna happen! The SC doesn't have BIG ENUFF BALLS to do it....even if the AH is found not to be a NBC as per the 'intent' of the Founders!!
Originally Posted by denton
Well, as I've said, I'm no attorney and I look to those who are attorneys for perspective.

It is true that Kerchner was up for discussion at the regular conference session yesterday. The question is whether or not to grant certiorari, i.e., decide whether SCOTUS will take the case.

At this point the odds are very heavy against the case being accepted. Something like 1-2% of requests for certiorari are granted. The case pretty much has to be either something SCOTUS is eager to get its hands on, or something it can't avoid taking. SCOTUS would much rather have issues such as the definition of "natural born" settled by political processes.

So I'm not full of expectations. If we do get cert, I'll celebrate with the rest, but I'm not expecting that it will be granted.

There is reason to think that Obama may not serve his full first term anyway. His first two years have been a miserable experience for him. Just look carefully at his body language. He is a defeated man. As hard as the first two years were, the next two are going to be worse since his party no longer controls the House. In 2012, there are 31 Senate seats up for election and 21 of those are held by Dems. A Repub takeover of the Senate in 2012 is very likely, and he knows it. At that point, being POTUS would be excruciatingly painful. Since his approval rating is below 40% and sinking, and since only 26% of us think he will be re-elected, what would be the point?

We will get over Obama. Whether we will get over the people who put him in power is another question altogether.

Pretty good opinion and I agree. I think Obama is going to go into severe depression as time goes on. A person with severe depression and as narcissistic as he is, are subject to sucide. I actually look for him to commit sucide if he keeps going. I know this is far out there but I think it's a real possibility.
We can only hope that he does. Now that would be cause for a celebration!!!

Pretty good opinion and I agree. I think Obama is going to go into severe depression as time goes on. A person with severe depression and as narcissistic as he is, are subject to sucide. I actually look for him to commit sucide if he keeps going. I know this is far out there but I think it's a real possibility.

You know, I was wondering along these lines myself earlier today. That would be tragic, as he could not be impeached posthumously.

Of course, a presidential suicide would instantaneously spawn a whole new conspiracy-theory industry...
grin
Anyone who thinks that they know how the 2012 elections are going to turn out is either delusional or knows very little about history.

As for Obama and suicide, he would burn the world to the ground and see all of us dead before he would ever consider it.
Look no further than the iron-clad case(s!) against Clinton. Then look to that (those) outcome(s). No use for hopes in this situation, fellas; he's here to stay for a while.
Originally Posted by sbh va

Only if it happens before Jan and the the new house is seated, then Piglosi is out of the picture in the Presidential Succession Lottery.
Originally Posted by slymule
We can only hope that he does. Now that would be cause for a celebration!!!

I already told the guys at work that if something happens to the [bleep], first round's on me!
Originally Posted by denton

There's the money quote right there. What, or who, are the 53% of morons who bought his BS and were soft headed enough to vote for him?
Plenty of "them" here on the fire.
If Obama is not eligible to be the president then he will refuse to run for reelection in 2012. I think a number of the states are requiring prove of eligibility before allowing a candidates name on the ballot.
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

No, you poor confused man. We've just said that what you think they intended has no merit. And your last sentence is nonsensical, even for you.

the original post is typical WND drama, with a kernel of truth. like all the other birther suits, this one has already been dismissed. the plaintiffs filed a petition for cert, which may or may not have even been considered yesterday. The Court is off until Monday. I suspect they will do the same thing they have with the other birther suits and not grant cert.

You nailed it Steve_NO.

Justices turn aside another challenge over Obama's citizenship

Washington (CNN) -- The Supreme Court has again cast aside an appeal that raised doubts about President Barack Obama's U.S. citizenship, a grass-roots legal issue that has gained little legal or political footing, but continues to persist in the courts.

The justices without comment Monday rejected a challenge from Charles Kerchner Jr., a Pennsylvania man who sought a trial in federal court forcing the president to produce documents regarding his birth and citizenship.
Originally Posted by ConradCA
If Obama is not eligible to be the president then he will refuse to run for reelection in 2012. I think a number of the states are requiring prove of eligibility before allowing a candidates name on the ballot.

After spending so much money and effort to keep his past hidden you can bet he'll not unveil himself then, either.

Be watching for clues. I believe Team D knows what's coming and is already working on a plan.... while wishing they'd have run Hitlery.

© 24hourcampfire