Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
DMB Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
D
You arrogant Ass Hole, here comes your lesson on monstrous disrespect of the SCOTUS during a speech.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=232073

Politics:

U.S. Supreme Court confers on Obama eligibility

Is this the case that will break the presidential eligibility question wide open? The Supreme Court conferred today on whether arguments should be heard on the merits of Kerchner v. Obama, a case challenging whether President Barack Obama is qualified to serve as president because he may not be a "natural-born citizen" as required by Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution. Unlike other eligibility cases that have reached the Supreme Court, Kerchner vs. Obama focuses on the "Vattel theory," which argues that the writers of the Constitution believed the term "natural-born citizen" to mean a person born in the United States to parents who were both American citizens. "This case is unprecedented," said Mario Apuzzo, the attorney bringing the suit. "I believe we presented an ironclad case. We've shown standing, and we've shown the importance of the issue for the Supreme Court. There's nothing standing in their way to grant us a writ of certiorari."

GO JUSTICE JOHN ROBERTS!!!!

Don Buckbee

JPFO
NRA Benefactor Member
NSSA Life Member

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is it folks. With this case, either the Supreme Court is going to stand for the Constitution, or it is going to sacrifice it in the name of convenience.

Remember, the 14th Amendment does not define what a Natural Born citizen is, it only defines who is a (normal) citizen.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
One can only hope.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It will be hell whatever the outcome...

If he wins we still have him

If he loses.... we have riots

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd sure like to see this report from another source... Worldnetdaily posts some pretty questionable stuff... If it's accurate this is huge news...

Our country could recover much faster from wide spread ghetto riots than it can from the destruction Barry has inflicted on us.

Please don't feed the trolls!
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Well, they riot every time they disagree with any outcome of any trial. In this case, there are plenty of "other" people that have flat out had enough of this B.S. We tend to shoot straighter, too.

D
DMB Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
D
I want Obama drug though the streets as an imposter, so everyone can see him for the phoney he is.
I think tar and feathering him would be appropriate, as a start anyway.

Don Buckbee

JPFO
NRA Benefactor Member
NSSA Life Member

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I'm waiting for Denton to weigh in on this one.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bender
Well, they riot every time they disagree with any outcome of any trial. In this case, there are plenty of "other" people that have flat out had enough of this B.S. We tend to shoot straighter, too.

couldn't agree more

sometimes the gene pool needs a dose of chlorine added

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
I'd sure like to see this report from another source... Worldnetdaily posts some pretty questionable stuff... If it's accurate this is huge news...

There isn't anything questionable about 0bama not being Natural Born. It is an indisputable fact that even 0bama has confirmed.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let 'em riot.

Liberals and other useless scum of all stripes and sort are proving themselves for what they truly are, why hold back this batch?

Place your bets.
Throw open the gate.
Let loose the rabbit.
And watch the dogs run.... says I.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
If this is true,the mindless and born to follow will riot. I for one shoot straight. Hope I do not need to. Just get rid of the bum peacefully.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No it's worse. If they toss Obama, you're stuck with

Biden.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Be careful what you wish for ...... if Obama goes and Biden resigns ......... need I even say it????????? I can't bring myself to even type the words!!!

Steve

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by sbhva
Be careful what you wish for ...... if Obama goes and Biden resigns ......... need I even say it????????? I can't bring myself to even type the words!!!

Yeah, we get Boehner.

It's not like it could happen before Christmas.

Course, Biden would NEVER resign.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Be patient.. It says 'they conferred today on whether arguments should be heard on the merits of Kerchner v. Obama, '

It does NOT say they WILL be heard...

While I hope this actually, FINALLY goes to court, I have doubts it will - with one potentially hot exception: Remember when the Liar In Chief called the Justices liars in his address last summer?

If he pizzed 'em off enough, they will agree to hear arguments if for no other reason than to show the LIC who's boss..

As to the riots - let 'em come... The PEOPLE need to stand up and repel borders..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This suit has no merit according to our illustrious esquires Bob and Steve. Both have said that what the original intent of Constitution was or what the Founding Fathers intended has no merit on cases of constitutional law. Obama is an American citizen because Obama says so.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by DocRocket
I'm waiting for Denton to weigh in on this one.

Me to! (Since I am not a lawyer.)

I did google the issue and if what I saw in the comments section on one site is correct, we won't know the results of everything discussed in this SC conference until Monday the 29th at 10:00 AM. That means there is still plenty of time to place your bets on whether or not the SC will take on this appeal.

Just a hunch, but I would not be surprised if the SC declines to take up the appeal of the lower courts ruling in Kercher v. Obama thus letting the lower courts ruling stand. My hunch is based the fact that the SC has already declined to take up the appeal of other cases regarding Obama's birth certificate several times, and just how few cases they actually take on. I will say that I'm glad I'm not a betting man, the odds are a long shot on this one.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We can be damn thankful that Obama has replaced no conservative judges on the court yet.

NRA Lifetime Member
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by temmi

If he wins we still have him
If he loses.... we have riots

Riots would be good! This country needs a good revolution!

ML

My biggest fear is when I die my wife sells all my gear for what I said I paid for it.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

505 members (12344mag, 163bc, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 204guy, 219 Wasp, 40 invisible), 2,136 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,223
Posts18,504,259
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.