Home
At least that's what she said. She's certainly not the tiger than The Donald is.....
Start the interview and slide the bar up to about 3:30 if you want to speed things up.
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/michele-bachmann-birther-talk-over-13415930
Fine, then release it.

And, all the rest of the records.
Yup - transparency. What is the problem the libs have with the release of these documents? Why in the world would you defend his "right" to keep this stuff hidden? They are either evil, stupid, or a little of both. I would like to hear some defense of his decision to hide everything. Oh yeah - and why would it matter WHAT these pundits think? What does that have to do with the legality of the issue?
Smart move on her part.

There are only three possible outcomes to Trump�s birther investigation.

Donald proves that O was not born in Hawaii and Donald will be looking good and have a big boost in the race.

Donald proves that O was born in Hawaii and O will be looking good and have a big boost in the race.

Donald proves nothing for sure and O will still be looking good.

Bows---I don't often agree with you but you got that dead right.---Spano
NOW I�m getting worried.
If more in the country had any sense at all, nothing would need to be proven!! All that I need to know in re: to the matter is already common knowledge. Obama has not provided the same documentation that you would need to provide to get any number of different jobs. When asked to produce this documentation he instead hid it. I don't need to know what the reasoning behind his actions is, his actions themselves are reason enough to fire him on the spot at nearly any job. What he is hiding isn't as important as the fact that he's hiding it.

What he is hiding isn't as important as the fact that he's hiding it.

Yep.

And another thing, votes for Team D aren't the only reason he's stumping for naturalization of illegal immigrants. heh.

In the mean time...
People are worried about this
while the economy slides deeper into the dumper.
And American blood is spilled in God forsaken chitholes for corporate greed.

Did we mention that Barry has the Nobel Peace Prize?
I don't know how she can say everything is OK given that 0bama admitted publicly & in writing that he is not a Natural Born Citizen.
She had enough brains to figure out she can be much more productive than to shovel [bleep] against the tide. How is Obama going to lose if he does? It's the economy stupid.

[Linked Image]
When did he change his name, and why? Was he running from the law, and needed an alias?
He is on the Sex Offender Registry and has hid it with all his other documents. He had sex with a Gorilla and then married it.
Don't forget about the fact that he was a homosexual drug mule in his early years.
Don't forget the blood we are spilling to install an Islamic government in Libra. Why are helping a jihad?
I don't know how she can say everything is OK given that 0bama admitted publicly & in writing that he is not a Natural Born Citizen.

Wow----you could be "The Donalds Smoking Gun". I'd get all this info to him pronto......maybe you could be on The Apprentice.
If she is willing to help sweep this under the rug, I won't be voting for her. miles
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Smart move on her part.

Donald proves that O was not born in Hawaii and Donald will be looking good and have a big boost in the race.

Donald proves that O was born in Hawaii and O will be looking good and have a big boost in the race.

No, exceedingly dumb move. The only folks who are talking about how "stupid" Birthers are are either Libs themselves or dumassses. If O released all his stuff today and it was all kosher, we'd just move on and it would be forgotten in a couple of weeks except for libs and dumassses trying to make something out of it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with questioning and a lot wrong with not. The whole idea that just because somebody asks a question that obviously should be asked, they are stupid, is classic disinformation/provacateur behavior on the part of the commies and only appeals to the weak minded.
I don't get why people are all excited about her in the first place. Another RINO. Big deal. It ain't like there ain't plenty of them to go-round. Another McCain...the Dem's favorite Rep candidate.
If 0bama is declared ineligible to hold office before the elections, then Biden signs all his legislation.

If the courts wait until after the election and an R is elected, then all of 0bama's legislation is null & void.

Look for this to come to a head after 0bama loses the election, but before an R takes office.
Originally Posted by ColeYounger
Smart move on her part.

There are only three possible outcomes to Trump’s birther investigation.

No, exceedingly dumb move. The only folks who are talking about how "stupid" Birthers are are either Libs themselves or dumassses. If O released all his stuff today and it was all kosher, we'd just move on and it would be forgotten in a couple of weeks except for libs and dumassses trying to make something out of it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with questioning and a lot wrong with not. The whole idea that just because somebody asks a question that obviously should be asked, they are stupid, is classic disinformation/provacateur behavior on the part of the commies and only appeals to the weak minded.

I think the libs and dumassses will make a lot out of it.
Biden, then Boehner next in line......what a couple of tools.
Smart move on her part.

You forgot one more possibility. Amongst the continued innuendo Obama holds firm and arrogantly continues to refuse to comply. More begin to believe something is amiss, or are turned off by his stubborn arrogance. You guys have lost your nerve.

If there isn't anything to hide this would be over with, but there is something there. It might not be a Kenya connection, but it something Obama does not want to see the light.

Trump is ahead of you guys, he understands that Obama can't show the document or he would have by now. He can throw all the innuendo out there he wants, and what is Obama going to do about it?

Obama can't embarrass Trump without hurting himself. Bachmann should not have involved herself.
Bachmann should not have involved herself.
=============

It certainly wasn't a wise political strategy seeing that the Tea-Party largely supports Trump's efforts.

I'll certainly vote for SP should she get the nomination but 5th in the polls is about where she'll stay and I'll be surprised if she announces. Romney,sitting 3rd, best get on the limelight ship and realize the campaign is happeneing now. He won't wait till June,I'm certain,but he'll have his work cut out for him, regardless of when he jumps.
The only folks who are talking about how "stupid" Birthers are are either Libs themselves or dumassses.

Ann Coulter, Karl Rove ("the architect"), Tim Pawlenty, Michelle Malkin, Lindsey Graham, Michael Steele, Rick Santorum, Bill O'Reilly, Micheal Medved, National Review, The American Spectator, Human Events, Fox News, "and every major conservative outlet" per Ann Coulter, have discounted and discredited this issue.

Do they like Obama's politics? No. Are they Obama supporters? No. Are they conservatives? Yes.
Romney,sitting 3rd, best get on the limelight ship and realize the campaign is happeneing now

That will be another "last resort" vote for me. miles
Originally Posted by antlers
The only folks who are talking about how "stupid" Birthers are are either Libs themselves or dumassses.

Ann Coulter, Karl Rove ("the architect"), Tim Pawlenty, Michelle Malkin, Lindsey Graham, Michael Steele, Rick Santorum, Bill O'Reilly, Micheal Medved, National Review, The American Spectator, Human Events, Fox News, "and every major conservative outlet" per Ann Coulter, have discounted and discredited this issue.

Do they like Obama's politics? No. Are they Obama supporters? No. Are they conservatives? Yes.

Forget Kenya, what info will we learn by the birth certificate besides where Obama was born? There has to be something there he does not want seen. If Trump is willing to keep applying pressure, the aforementioned should just shut up and watch. What possible good does it do to cut Trump off at the knees?
Here what need to be done I 'll go to washington with mine . He come with his .We will compare if don't look like mine then he goes to prison and his wife goes home. the demacrates party puts all the money they gave away back to the u,s. and thenall is over I can leave an a 1/2 hr notices I have mine certificate. Now Does he
At what point do we talk about something that matters> This is a dead end issue that will help Trump bury the GOP's hopes of finding a candidate that can debate the Pres and maybe even win in Nov. 2012. Trump has found a sound bite that has the base all excited but we all know that he will not run or if he does will not find 30% of the vote in the general election.

Trump is the same side show that Palin was 2 months ago, just louder. Lets hope that Trump and Palin pair up so we can have twice the laughs at 1/2 the price!
The laughs are a nice reprisal from what that moron you voted for wrought on this country. At least the country's Independents have wisened up a bit and have bequeathed their share of Obama's base to the ultra stupid,such as yourself.
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
At what point do we talk about something that matters> This is a dead end issue that will help Trump bury the GOP's hopes of finding a candidate that can debate the Pres and maybe even win in Nov. 2012. Trump has found a sound bite that has the base all excited but we all know that he will not run or if he does will not find 30% of the vote in the general election.

Trump is the same side show that Palin was 2 months ago, just louder. Lets hope that Trump and Palin pair up so we can have twice the laughs at 1/2 the price!
You voted for Obama? Dude, that's like, treason. They just did a survey that came up like, nine out of ten voters that voted for Obama are dickweasels. The tenth ones are retarded. Which are you?

You left out Spanokopitas, please include my name in that list in the future. Thank you.---Spano.
Originally Posted by isaac
The laughs are a nice reprisal from what that moron you voted for wrought on this country. At least the country's Independents have wisened up a bit and have bequeathed their share of Obama's base to the ultra stupid,such as yourself.

If you think the Independent vote will even touch Trump your kidding yourself!

Trump is a salesman that will stand where the vote is that day. In 99 he was 100% pro choice but today he is 100% pro life. Thank god his hair remains the same, thats about all that has! Trump is in it for Trump!
And every one from Kansas is gay!
Maybe I'm missing something here.

I'm under the impression that Obama has released his birth certificate and the only version available is the short version since Hawaii no longer has the long version.

Can someone show me, from a credible source, that Obama hasn't produced what Hawaii legally provides to verify proof of birth?

To be more specific, I keep seeing that laser copy of the short birth certificate and assume that's what Hawaii provides as legal evidence of birth. Do they have something else on file that's not being produced? To be quite honest I never knew there were long AND short versions.

The hell. Anything gleaned from that document that will take votes away from Obama in 2012, is NOT a waste of time. If Obama was not worried about the ramifications there would not be an issue.
Originally Posted by rrroae
Maybe I'm missing something here.

I'm under the impression that Obama has released his birth certificate and the only version available is the short version since Hawaii no longer has the long version.

Can someone show me, from a credible source, that Obama hasn't produced what Hawaii legally provides to verify proof of birth?

Would you get with it man, wink What do you suppose all the hearings were about?
Why don't you get with it and provide a simple link since you seem to be such an expert on the subject.
I'll guarantee Obama loves this birther stuff. There's material in his college records that he never wants to see the light of day (transcripts, financial assistance, reports, etc). Why doesn't anyone who graduated from Harvard law school in his class even remember him?

But he can blow that off as long as he knows people will keep making fools of themselves over his birth certificate.

I'm glad Bachman didn't fall into that trap.
HOw many of us have birth certificates like the one that has been shown for the Pres?

All 3 of my kids have the same kind of document. What else is there?
I tried to find mine a year ago and couldn't. It didn't worry me at all....but I like to live dangerously.
If you're a lawyer, as I think you said you were,you produced it sometime during that time and you damn well know it.
When I was in the hiring process to become "just a cop", I had to go back to the town I was born in and get the copy of the actual BC (raised lettering, sworn to, etc.). IIRC, I went to the Court in town, but I also believe the Town Hall is in the same building (it's been a while).

If I have to go through those hoops to become a cop, shouldn't the president have to jump as well?

George
yep, we're seeing one of the greatest guessing games of all time unfold before us.

if the Incumbent as something to hide, he's doing quite well. and raising a lot of doubts amongst the Independents at the same time.

most independents just wants to be certain that their bets are correct. with proof of birth in the usa, Obama has no problem.
he'll show the proof if push comes to shove. if he doesn't, he'll be disallowed proper credit for his State of Birth.

and thereby, hopefully voted out. he's got to show legitimacy. it's up to Him, or otherwise, he's been dismissed.

we need leadership. so far, we ain't seen much.
I just want to see Barny Franks kiss Michelle Obama on the lips.
The birth certificate shown on the news shows sounds just like the one you described including the raised seal?
To be more specific, I keep seeing that laser copy of the short birth certificate and assume that's what Hawaii provides as legal evidence of birth. Do they have something else on file that's not being produced? To be quite honest I never knew there were long AND short versions.

=====================

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: January 24, 2011
8:48 pm Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
� 2011 WorldNetDaily

Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi'olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.

Notary seal on Timothy Adams' affidavit

Adams was employed at the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division from May 2008 through September 2008.

His position was senior elections clerk, overseeing a group of 50 to 60 employees responsible for verifying the identity of voters at the Absentee Ballot Office. It was in this capacity that Adams became aware of the search for Obama's birth-certificate records.

"During the course of my employment," Adams swears in the affidavit (viewable in full as part 1 and part 2), "I became aware that many requests were being made to the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division, the Hawaii Office of Elections, and the Hawaii Department of Health from around the country to obtain a copy of then-Senator Barack Obama's long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate."

As he inquired about the birth certificate, he says, his supervisors told him that the records were not on file at the Hawaii Department of Health.

"Senior officers in the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division told me on multiple occasions that no Hawaii long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Senator Obama in the Hawaii Department of Health," Adams' affidavit reads, "and there was no record that any such document had ever been on file in the Hawaii Department of Health or any other branch or department of the Hawaii government."

In a recorded telephone interview, Adams told WND that it was common knowledge among election officials where he worked that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate could be found at the Hawaii Department of Health.

"My supervisor came and told me, 'Of course, there's no birth certificate. What? You stupid,'" Adams said. "She usually spoke well, but in saying this she reverted to a Hawaiian dialect. I really didn't know how to respond to that. She said it and just walked off. She was quite a powerful lady."

Moreover, Adams was told that neither Queens Memorial Hospital nor Kapi'olani Medical Center had any records of Obama's birth at their medical facilities: "Senior officers in the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division further told me on multiple occasions that Hawaii State government officials had made inquires about Sen. Obama's birth records to officials at Queens Medical Center and Kapi'olani Medical Center in Honolulu and that neither hospital had any record of Senator Obama having been born there, even though Governor Abercrombie is now asserting and various Hawaii government officials continue to assert Barack Obama Jr. was born at Kapi'olani Medical Center on Aug. 4, 1961."

"We called the two hospitals in Honolulu: Queens and Kapi'olani," Adams stressed. "Neither of them have any records that Barack Obama was born there."

In 2009, WND documented that Obama and his supporters had first claimed he was born at Queens Medical Center in Honolulu, before the story changed to Kapi'olani Medical Center in Honolulu.

After WND's report on the two conflicting hospitals, online news sites including the United Press International and Snopes.com scrubbed their websites to eliminate any reference to Queens Medical Center, substituting instead that Obama was born at Kapi'olani Medical Center without explaining the discrepancy or the correction.

In 2010, then-candidate for governor Neil Abercrombie was involved in an Obama birth controversy when he read a letter at a Kapi'olani Medical Center centennial dinner in Honolulu that supposedly was authored by President Obama, claiming Kapi'olani as his birth hospital.

As WND reported, the letter read by Abercrombie and initially displayed on the Kapi'olani website turned out to be a computer-created likeness of a letter using HTML code, the building blocks of Internet websites, not an actual paper letter.

The White House has still not confirmed it wrote or sent the letter.

Moreover, Adams claims, the Hawaii government was engaged in a cover-up designed to tell the American public through the Obama-supporting mainstream media that Obama was born in Hawaii, even though no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Obama could be found on record in the Hawaii Department of Health.

In the affidavit Adams swears, "During the course of my employment, I came to understand that for political reasons, various officials in the government of Hawaii, including then-Governor Linda Lingle and various officials of the Hawaii Department of Health, including Dr. Chiyome [bleep], the director of the Hawaii Department of Health, were making representations that Senator Obama was born in Hawaii, even though no government official in Hawaii could find a long-form birth certificate for Senator Obama that had been issued by a Hawaii hospital at the time of his birth."

Adams further swears his supervisors told him to quit asking about Obama's birth records.

"During the course of my employment," Adams states in the affidavit, "I was told by senior officers in the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division to stop inquiring about Senator Obama's Hawaii birth records, even though it was common knowledge among my fellow employees that no Hawaii long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Senator Obama."

"I can go get my long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate," Adams told WND. "And so I don't understand, this whole controversy should have been settled three or four years ago in about five minutes."

Nor does Adams feel the short-form Certification of Live Birth is authoritative documentation proving that Obama was born in Hawaii.

"My basic assumption is that he wasn't born there," Adams said. "Certifications of Live Birth were given to people who were born at home, or to people who were born overseas and whose parents brought them back to the islands. If his parents were U.S. citizens, or if one parent was a U.S. citizen, as was the case with Obama, the family would apply for a Hawaiian birth certificate when the parents came back from overseas. That's normally how you would have gotten on [a Certification of Live Birth] in the 1960s."

WND has reported that in 1961, Obama's grandparents, Stanley and Madelyn Dunham, could have made an in-person request at the Hawaii Department of Health for a registration of a Hawaii birth, even if the infant Barack Obama Jr. had been foreign-born.

In the past few days, Abercrombie has represented that there is a registration of Obama's birth in the state archives.

But the state registration of birth in 1961 theoretically could prove only that the grandparents had registered Obama's birth, even if Obama was not born in Hawaii.

Similarly, the newspaper announcements of baby Obama's birth do not prove he was born in Hawaii, since the newspaper announcements could have been triggered by the grandparents appearing in-person to register baby Obama as a Hawaiian birth, even if the baby was born elsewhere.

WND has documented that the address reported in the birth announcements published in the Hawaii newspapers at the time, 6085 Kalanianaole Highway, was the address where the grandparents lived.

WND has also reported that Barack Obama Sr. maintained his own separate apartment in Honolulu at an 11th Avenue address, even after he was supposedly married to Ann Dunham, Barack Obama's mother, and that Ann Dunham left Hawaii within three weeks of the baby's birth to attend the University of Washington in Seattle.

Dunham did not return to Hawaii until after Barack Obama Sr. left Hawaii in June 1962 to attend graduate school at Harvard University in Cambridge, Mass.

It's possible the yet-undisclosed birth record in the state archives that Abercrombie has discovered may have come from the grandparents registering baby Obama's birth, an event that would have triggered both the newspaper birth announcements and availability of a Certification of Live Birth, even if no long-form record exists.

WND has confirmed with Glen Takahashi, elections administrator for the city and county of Honolulu, that Adams was indeed working in their elections offices during the last presidential election.

"We hire temporary workers, because we're seasonal," Takahashi told WND.

Adams told WND he supported Hillary Clinton during the 2008 presidential election campaign.

He described himself as a libertarian who wants less government spending, fewer laws that restrict personal freedoms, more adherences to the Constitution and an end to foreign wars.

"I'm interested in individual liberty and upholding the Constitution," he said. "I want to get American troops out from foreign countries, and I want to see the federal budget balanced."

He said he might be inclined to support former-Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee or former-Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney in 2012 to run against President Obama, but he has not yet made up his mind.

"It depends on how fiscally conservative Huckabee and Romney turn out to be on economics," he said. "But from what I know right now, they would probably be better than Obama."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well if nothing else this should cost Obama a couple more million in hush money and money to lawyers.

[Linked Image]

Omama Mr. Transparency
Originally Posted by watch4bear
When did he change his name, and why? Was he running from the law, and needed an alias?
Some people are deservedly ashamed of their past, and some try to hide their future.

Yea, it doesn't matter to a lot of illegals and azzholes if the guy who swore to uphold our constitution is a fraud, liar and cheat. He'll keep his promises to us. He loves us little guys and will fight to the last drop of our blood.
Watch what you say fellow. You just bore false witness against thy neighbor. The Lord (uh GOD-as opposed to"god" in your post) owns your breath.
Watch what you say fellow. You just bore false witness against thy neighbor. The Lord (uh GOD-as opposed to"god" in your post) owns your breath.
Why don't you get with it and provide a simple link since you seem to be such an expert on the subject.
He has provided a 'certificate of live birth' which is not a 'birth certificate'.
[video:youtube][video:youtube][video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wLytrpEVYSk[/video] [/video] [/video]
[video:youtube][video:youtube]
[/video] [/video]

Are they conservatives?

neocons
Tim Adam's,.. - not the most credible source wouldn't you say?

Adams describes himself as a Clinton primary supporter, who later voted for McCain in the 2008 general election. While a student at the University of Hawaii, he says he was working a temp position and came to know from his superiors at the local Honolulu elections office, part of the City Clerk�s office, that Barack Obama was not born in that city or county or anywhere in the State of Hawaii.

http://ohforgoodnesssake.com/?p=10857
I have never received my birth certificate - the place where I was born does not issue one. Rather, they only issue a "Certificate of Live Birth" to prevent (or at least minimize) the occurrence of fraud.

Does this mean that I was not born in the US?
Does this mean that I was not born in the US?

You may not have been born on this planet grin
Originally Posted by eyeball
He has provided a 'certificate of live birth' which is not a 'birth certificate'.

Can you provide a link from a credible source that shows Hawaii doesn't use a 'certificate of live birth' as a legal document for birth?

Or even show me what version of birth certificate you're talking about and that those versions are available in Hawaii.
This comment is not in reference to any particular post in this thread. That being said, it appears to me that some here really do not care where the man was born. I have no idea where he was born and the truth is important to me. Bachman has lost credibility with me and would have been better served to keep her mouth shut.

You provide a link to a left wing website in Encino California as a credible source.LOL.
Originally Posted by rte
[video:youtube][video:youtube]
[/video] [/video]

It would help if these folks ya'll are putting so much stock in had a little more credibility.

9/11 conspiracy theories

According to Corsi, "A video clip widely circulated on the Internet shows a test that pulverized an F-4 fighter on impact with a hardened target, providing evidence to answer 9/11 skeptics who question why so little identifiable airplane debris remained after the hijacked American Airlines Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon."[85] It has been reported that audio and a Youtube video has been circulating of Corsi's January 29, 2008 interview on conspiracy theorist Alex Jones' radio show.[86][87][88] In the interview Corsi discusses "the findings of Steven Jones, physicist and hero of the '9/11 Truth' movement who claims to have evidence that the World Trade Center towers collapsed due to explosives inside the building, not just the planes hitting them, during the attacks."[86] Corsi cites Jones' findings of microscopic forensic evidence which seemingly negates the U.S. government hypothesis that the aircraft's jet fuel fired heat, alone, was sufficiently hot enough to collapse the steel superstructure of the buildings. Obama's campaign has criticized Corsi for these claims.[6][7][89][90] Corsi has also appeared on INN World Report, a news program on the left-wing Free Speech TV, to advance his claims.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Corsi
Originally Posted by rte

You provide a link to a left wing website in Encino California as a credible source.LOL.

It was simple background info.

Is this better?

Takahashi also confirmed Adams' time frame at the office from spring until the month of August.

"We hire temporary workers, because we're seasonal," he said.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.printable&pageId=165041
The problem with Tim Adams is there's no credible conservative(or otherwise)news source that takes him seriously. Do a search and find one if you can.

Adams describes himself as a Clinton primary supporter, who later voted for McCain in the 2008 general election. While a student at the University of Hawaii, he says he was working a temp position and came to know from his superiors at the local Honolulu elections office, part of the City Clerk�s office, that Barack Obama was not born in that city or county or anywhere in the State of Hawaii.

=============

So. He's a eye witness who swore a affidavit. He's certainly not been proven incredible.It's no secret there is no documentary evidence or eyewitnesses to confirm Obama was born at any Hawaiian hospital, as stated. The Gov. has waffled as to what he saw and just lately settled his waffling by saying he is not permitted to disclose the nature or specifics of the birth certificate. This, of course, came after he first said he saw it, then changed his story to state he only saw some handwritten notations. Now, think of this, not one document or any witness to affirm his birth in any Hawaiian hospital. You have to suspend disbelief to buy into that one.
The problem with Tim Adams is there's no credible conservative(or otherwise)news source that takes him seriously. Do a search and find one if you can.

==============

34% of the voting country wants it produced and most of that 34% is comprised of the GOP/Tea-Party sources that better be taken seriously. The problem with Tim Adams could be the democrats of Hawaii. So far,nothing he's sworn to has been discredited. Link me to one valid,supportable discrediting of his affidavit. Hell trips, the damn Gov has even been caught in lies in regards this issue. I am glad you're starting to do a little research on your own rather than just spouting off without any support for your positions.
So far I've been given a Temp and 9/11 Truther as credible sources.

You know I'm skeptical to begin with, how do you expect those kinds of sources to give me pause?

I will admit I find it odd and pretty suspicious Obama won't release his college records.
Is this credible?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42519951/ns/politics-more_politics/

The first is that the original so-called "long form" birth certificate � described by Hawaiian officials as a "record of live birth" � absolutely exists, located in a bound volume in a file cabinet on the first floor of the state Department of Health. [bleep] said she has personally inspected it � twice. The first time was in late October 2008, during the closing days of the presidential campaign, when the communications director for the state's then Republican governor, Linda Lingle (who appointed [bleep]) asked if she could make a public statement in response to claims then circulating on the Internet that Obama was actually born in Kenya.

Before she would do so, [bleep] said, she wanted to inspect the files � and did so, taking with her the state official in charge of vital records. She found the original birth record, properly numbered, half typed and half handwritten, and signed by the doctor who delivered Obama, located in the files. She then put out a public statement asserting to the document's validity.
Whatever her strategic reason; to say that "if the president says it, I believe it" is a profoundly stupid statement to make. Especially given the number of proven lies that have already come from that socialist SOB.
Originally Posted by Squidge
Is this credible?

The first is that the original so-called "long form" birth certificate � described by Hawaiian officials as a "record of live birth" � absolutely exists, located in a bound volume in a file cabinet on the first floor of the state Department of Health. [bleep] said she has personally inspected it � twice. The first time was in late October 2008, during the closing days of the presidential campaign, when the communications director for the state's then Republican governor, Linda Lingle (who appointed [bleep]) asked if she could make a public statement in response to claims then circulating on the Internet that Obama was actually born in Kenya.

Before she would do so, [bleep] said, she wanted to inspect the files � and did so, taking with her the state official in charge of vital records. She found the original birth record, properly numbered, half typed and half handwritten, and signed by the doctor who delivered Obama, located in the files. She then put out a public statement asserting to the document's validity.

Yes,....very credible.

I just had one of those,..."I see said the blind man",...moments.
Sorta shaking my head twice here.

Once because the reference Squidge cites seems to give evidence Obama is a US citizen and a second time because they have the stupid document and won't release it for some reason.

Now I got a damn headache from all this head shaking.
The Governor's own comments discredited her.
So far I've been given a Temp and 9/11 Truther as credible sources.

You know I'm skeptical to begin with, how do you expect those kinds of sources to give me pause?

I will admit I find it odd and pretty suspicious Obama won't release his college records.

================

You ought to listen to Adam's radio interview and hear his responses to the HS you're hearing from the dems in Hawaii. He served in Korea or Storm, and was selected to this temp job as third in order of superiority. He left late August to finish college,as planned, which was paid for due to his service tenure in the military. You should listen to his radio interview. It is rather thorough and he comes across as most credible.
Come on guys, both Honolulu newspapers carried birth announcements of little Barry. Do you really think the conspiracy started then?

Obama is kind of like Clinton in more ways than one - he was incredibly lucky to have enemies that discredited themselves. We seem to have a few posters here that fit that category. As I've said, this birther crap is the luckiest thing that Obama could have happen.
The only folks who seal records are those with something to hide. If Bush woulda done that, the media woulda crucified him.

Anyone who hides the truth from the people have no place in any official capacity, much less the most powerful position on earth.

I dunno know if this charlatan is an American citizen or not, but I do believe he is hiding material evidence that is incriminating, demeaning, and/or indictable.

Until a few years ago, he was a nobody. In a few more he will likely be the most notorious and hated man in the history of this country since Benedict Arnold.

If Trump upsets the pied pipers apple cart, good for the Donald. I hope he does, however it shakes out.
Has nothing to do with a conspiracy. That argument is a silly red herring. The grandparents called it in or went to the newspaper and announced the birth. It's simple and little did they know what would become of such a harmless act. Explain to me how not one of the two hospitals has any record of Obama being born there?

=============

So. He's a eye witness who swore a affidavit. He's certainly not been proven incredible.It's no secret there is no documentary evidence or eyewitnesses to confirm Obama was born at any Hawaiian hospital, as stated. The Gov. has waffled as to what he saw and just lately settled his waffling by saying he is not permitted to disclose the nature or specifics of the birth certificate. This, of course, came after he first said he saw it, then changed his story to state he only saw some handwritten notations. Now, think of this, not one document or any witness to affirm his birth in any Hawaiian hospital. You have to suspend disbelief to buy into that one.

Isaac---I assume you are speaking of the Governor of Hawaii. You refer to that Governor with the masculine pronoun. If you are not even aware that the Governor of Hawaii is Linda Lingle (a woman) how could anyone give credence to your other prognostications? I, and others, await your response.
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Isaac---I assume you are speaking of the Governor of Hawaii. You refer to that Governor with the masculine pronoun. If you are not even aware that the Governor of Hawaii is Linda Lingle (a woman) how could anyone give credence to your other prognostications? I, and others, await your response.

Ha,ha,ha,Linda Lingle. You're living in the past.This is the current governor of Hawaii.He may look like some women that you may know,but I'm quite sure he is a male.

[Linked Image]

Pressure was mounting on Hawaii Governor Neil Abercrombie today amid increasing confusion over whether President Obama was born there.
Abercrombie said on Tuesday that an investigation had unearthed papers proving Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961.
He told Honolulu's Star-Advertiser: 'It actually exists in the archives, written down,' he said.

But it became apparent that what had been discovered was an unspecified listing or notation of Obama's birth that someone had made in the state archives and not a birth certificate.

Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

=============

lmao
I, and others, await your response.
===============

Let me know if you're still waiting.
Originally Posted by Squidge
Is this credible?

Yes,....very credible.

I just had one of those,..."I see said the blind man",...moments.
Phew - I knew it couldn't be so! Welcome to the world of the cognizant.
It is widely believed that [bleep] is responsible for the real BC being removed from the archives.
I, and others, await your response.
===============

Let me know if you're still waiting.

I believe spinach man is frantically attempting to create an excuse that has at least some element of plausibility IE drug induced,alcohol induced dementia.LOL.
Spazzo is still searching for some credibilty. The guy is all over the place hoping he'll touch down somewhere.
He's a Kalifornian, lie-beral plant. DU-classic, though quite a bit above their normal troll agent provocateur.
It is widely believed that [bleep] is responsible for the real BC being removed from the archives.
Gee- ya think? This thing stinks so bad, it's little wonder people won't go near it!

Has Sandy Burglar (Berger) been there? miles

I'm...embarrassed. You'll got me good. No excuses. Firing squad at dawn? I'll be ready. Out.
I'm sure that over the years you've learned to become used to it.
Originally Posted by eyeball

Can you provide a link from a credible source that shows Hawaii doesn't use a 'certificate of live birth' as a legal document for birth?

Or even show me what version of birth certificate you're talking about and that those versions are available in Hawaii.

Well they must be, Obama sent his legal team twice to the court of appeals to argue only Obama had the authority to release the long form. Are you telling me you do not remember those hearings, and I must now research them for you?
© 24hourcampfire