Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ColeYounger
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Smart move on her part.

There are only three possible outcomes to Trump’s birther investigation.

Donald proves that O was not born in Hawaii and Donald will be looking good and have a big boost in the race.

Donald proves that O was born in Hawaii and O will be looking good and have a big boost in the race.

Donald proves nothing for sure and O will still be looking good.
No, exceedingly dumb move. The only folks who are talking about how "stupid" Birthers are are either Libs themselves or dumassses. If O released all his stuff today and it was all kosher, we'd just move on and it would be forgotten in a couple of weeks except for libs and dumassses trying to make something out of it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with questioning and a lot wrong with not. The whole idea that just because somebody asks a question that obviously should be asked, they are stupid, is classic disinformation/provacateur behavior on the part of the commies and only appeals to the weak minded.

I think the libs and dumassses will make a lot out of it.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Biden, then Boehner next in line......what a couple of tools.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Smart move on her part.

There are only three possible outcomes to Trump�s birther investigation.

Donald proves that O was not born in Hawaii and Donald will be looking good and have a big boost in the race.

Donald proves that O was born in Hawaii and O will be looking good and have a big boost in the race.

Donald proves nothing for sure and O will still be looking good.

You forgot one more possibility. Amongst the continued innuendo Obama holds firm and arrogantly continues to refuse to comply. More begin to believe something is amiss, or are turned off by his stubborn arrogance. You guys have lost your nerve.

If there isn't anything to hide this would be over with, but there is something there. It might not be a Kenya connection, but it something Obama does not want to see the light.

Trump is ahead of you guys, he understands that Obama can't show the document or he would have by now. He can throw all the innuendo out there he wants, and what is Obama going to do about it?

Obama can't embarrass Trump without hurting himself. Bachmann should not have involved herself.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Bachmann should not have involved herself.
=============

It certainly wasn't a wise political strategy seeing that the Tea-Party largely supports Trump's efforts.

I'll certainly vote for SP should she get the nomination but 5th in the polls is about where she'll stay and I'll be surprised if she announces. Romney,sitting 3rd, best get on the limelight ship and realize the campaign is happeneing now. He won't wait till June,I'm certain,but he'll have his work cut out for him, regardless of when he jumps.

Last edited by isaac; 04/20/11.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only folks who are talking about how "stupid" Birthers are are either Libs themselves or dumassses.

Ann Coulter, Karl Rove ("the architect"), Tim Pawlenty, Michelle Malkin, Lindsey Graham, Michael Steele, Rick Santorum, Bill O'Reilly, Micheal Medved, National Review, The American Spectator, Human Events, Fox News, "and every major conservative outlet" per Ann Coulter, have discounted and discredited this issue.

Do they like Obama's politics? No. Are they Obama supporters? No. Are they conservatives? Yes.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Romney,sitting 3rd, best get on the limelight ship and realize the campaign is happeneing now

That will be another "last resort" vote for me. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antlers
The only folks who are talking about how "stupid" Birthers are are either Libs themselves or dumassses.

Ann Coulter, Karl Rove ("the architect"), Tim Pawlenty, Michelle Malkin, Lindsey Graham, Michael Steele, Rick Santorum, Bill O'Reilly, Micheal Medved, National Review, The American Spectator, Human Events, Fox News, "and every major conservative outlet" per Ann Coulter, have discounted and discredited this issue.

Do they like Obama's politics? No. Are they Obama supporters? No. Are they conservatives? Yes.

Forget Kenya, what info will we learn by the birth certificate besides where Obama was born? There has to be something there he does not want seen. If Trump is willing to keep applying pressure, the aforementioned should just shut up and watch. What possible good does it do to cut Trump off at the knees?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Here what need to be done I 'll go to washington with mine . He come with his .We will compare if don't look like mine then he goes to prison and his wife goes home. the demacrates party puts all the money they gave away back to the u,s. and thenall is over I can leave an a 1/2 hr notices I have mine certificate. Now Does he

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
At what point do we talk about something that matters> This is a dead end issue that will help Trump bury the GOP's hopes of finding a candidate that can debate the Pres and maybe even win in Nov. 2012. Trump has found a sound bite that has the base all excited but we all know that he will not run or if he does will not find 30% of the vote in the general election.

Trump is the same side show that Palin was 2 months ago, just louder. Lets hope that Trump and Palin pair up so we can have twice the laughs at 1/2 the price!

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
The laughs are a nice reprisal from what that moron you voted for wrought on this country. At least the country's Independents have wisened up a bit and have bequeathed their share of Obama's base to the ultra stupid,such as yourself.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
At what point do we talk about something that matters> This is a dead end issue that will help Trump bury the GOP's hopes of finding a candidate that can debate the Pres and maybe even win in Nov. 2012. Trump has found a sound bite that has the base all excited but we all know that he will not run or if he does will not find 30% of the vote in the general election.

Trump is the same side show that Palin was 2 months ago, just louder. Lets hope that Trump and Palin pair up so we can have twice the laughs at 1/2 the price!
You voted for Obama? Dude, that's like, treason. They just did a survey that came up like, nine out of ten voters that voted for Obama are dickweasels. The tenth ones are retarded. Which are you?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by antlers

You left out Spanokopitas, please include my name in that list in the future. Thank you.---Spano.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by isaac
The laughs are a nice reprisal from what that moron you voted for wrought on this country. At least the country's Independents have wisened up a bit and have bequeathed their share of Obama's base to the ultra stupid,such as yourself.

If you think the Independent vote will even touch Trump your kidding yourself!

Trump is a salesman that will stand where the vote is that day. In 99 he was 100% pro choice but today he is 100% pro life. Thank god his hair remains the same, thats about all that has! Trump is in it for Trump!

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
And every one from Kansas is gay!

Last edited by northwestalaska; 04/20/11.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe I'm missing something here.

I'm under the impression that Obama has released his birth certificate and the only version available is the short version since Hawaii no longer has the long version.

Can someone show me, from a credible source, that Obama hasn't produced what Hawaii legally provides to verify proof of birth?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
To be more specific, I keep seeing that laser copy of the short birth certificate and assume that's what Hawaii provides as legal evidence of birth. Do they have something else on file that's not being produced? To be quite honest I never knew there were long AND short versions.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

The hell. Anything gleaned from that document that will take votes away from Obama in 2012, is NOT a waste of time. If Obama was not worried about the ramifications there would not be an issue.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rrroae
Maybe I'm missing something here.

I'm under the impression that Obama has released his birth certificate and the only version available is the short version since Hawaii no longer has the long version.

Can someone show me, from a credible source, that Obama hasn't produced what Hawaii legally provides to verify proof of birth?

Would you get with it man, wink What do you suppose all the hearings were about?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why don't you get with it and provide a simple link since you seem to be such an expert on the subject.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I'll guarantee Obama loves this birther stuff. There's material in his college records that he never wants to see the light of day (transcripts, financial assistance, reports, etc). Why doesn't anyone who graduated from Harvard law school in his class even remember him?

But he can blow that off as long as he knows people will keep making fools of themselves over his birth certificate.

I'm glad Bachman didn't fall into that trap.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (06hunter59, 1badf350, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 55 invisible), 2,683 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,952
Posts18,519,295
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.