Home
I've been taken to task by one of our resident trolls and democrap-treasonous marxist obama supporter,to enumerate some of my "accomplishments." Well, I caught this one yesterday on the first cast! my biggest ever! He was as big as a "paddle" (r)...

[Linked Image]
NICE, VERY nice Sir.
Way to go jorg....nice bass!
Too bad I couldn't weigh her but the rod was bent big and even gave me a couple of tail dances. jorge
yep. nice one smile 6-7 lbs maybe?
Pretty sweet...even came with it's own napkin...

I'd call that an accomplishment, for shure! grin
even came with it's own napkin...

aw ya beat me to it.
grinBrother Jorge is REALLY REALLY spoiled!!Eatin' buffler all weekend and now fresh bass on his menu. grin
Slimey MoFo.....

Looks like the fish is drippin too.

grin
slimey? yeah, had just finished dealing with the union rep that past Friday and that [bleep] lingers!
jorge...that was mean...

they can't help themselves..they're just trying to fleece the world.... grin
Details Jorge, what tackle, bait, in what body of water?
Yeah well, some people just HAVE to start [bleep]...
Nice bass. You gonna get it mounted, on the septic tank wall? smile
Yeah Jorge-1, looks about the size of my very first one way back in 65 it was as I recall. I caught that 6-lb der on a double yellow spinner bait.

Then my father in law, who was super of a factory in Truman Arkansas introduced me to Mr. Tommy Mann and that started my fishing for bass big time. My biggest is 11 pounds caught on a 6 inch shinner down in Florida.

Now whats this crap about a Union Rep?
We're on city sewer. Sorry smile
Crap? I thought it was pretty clear.
That'll do I guess.
Jorge-1, Well all I can say is that is what they make tackle boxes for, to keep your pliers, line, lures and bait inside, also you keep one of those little scales that will tell you how much your accomplishment weighs Jorge-1. I know, they never taught you that in flight school right!

You best lighten up on those Union reps JORGE, they might want to make you chum bait for those big sharks off the shoreline. LOL Hey, I am just kiddin OK, they would not waste their valuable time doing "[bleep]" like that, hell NO. Just stand your tubby little arse in a tub of cement and take you off shore for 20 miles, get the picture.LOL
ACK!!! There's blood.
Hey Jorge-1, now you just send that UNION REP a case of Michelob Beer and all will be Hunky Dory for you come next week Jorge-1, I promise.LOL
Jorge-1, if you don't like city water as I don't like it at all, then purchase yourself 40 acres further out, build a new home and drill you a Friggin Well.

This will solve all your problems with Union Reps and you won't have to share your beer.
Originally Posted by Tonk
Hey Jorge-1, now you just send that UNION REP a case of Michelob Beer and all will be Hunky Dory for you come next week Jorge-1, I promise.LOL

Typical union, asking for free [bleep]. Speaking of that, didn't you have something to do with a free hunt over on AR that Saeed was involved with? Did you post under another handle? Your writing style seems familiar...
Jorge-1, Well all I can say is that is what they make tackle boxes for, to keep your pliers, line, lures and bait inside, also you keep one of those little scales that will tell you how much your accomplishment weighs Jorge-1. I know, they never taught you that in flight school right!

You best lighten up on those Union reps JORGE, they might want to make you chum bait for those big sharks off the shoreline. LOL Hey, I am just kiddin OK, they would not waste their valuable time doing "[bleep]" like that, hell NO. Just stand your tubby little arse in a tub of cement and take you off shore for 20 miles, get the picture.LOL

Tubby arse? Oh man, how am I going to recover from that put down spewed from behind the safety of yor computer screen? Maybe I should just leave the Campfire after that smack-down. union threats? you must be one of those "pay me more so I can work less" types. If you want to pick an argument about unions that's fine, only this was a thread about FISHING so if you want, either pick one of the MANY threads on the topic or start your own. Say, what was your handle over on AR and here before?
Seems we caught an even bigger one over on the Africa Forum ey what? smile

A Rose by another name smells like bullshit....
You shouldn't mention "fleece" in a thread by a jarhead. You'll have the squids runnin for their velcro gloves...

Nice fish Jorge!
Nice fish. Why the hankie?
Originally Posted by btb375

Sorry I missed this post. I used an artificial lure, a blue little cranker I've had for YEARS. The pond was one of a few that serve as a flood barrier and spills into the Black Creek flood plain in Orange Park. This particular pond is maybe three acres in size but has good flowing water and it is also FULL of blue gills.
The "hankie" was my son's. I was using it to wipe of my hands when my son took the pic. It also helps those of us with "tender" hands (who've never done an honest day's WORK) to heep the sandpaper lower jaw from scratching my soft skin smile
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by btb375

Sorry I missed this post. I used an artificial lure, a blue little cranker I've had for YEARS. The pond was one of a few that serve as a flood barrier and spills into the Black Creek flood plain in Orange Park. This particular pond is maybe three acres in size but has good flowing water and it is also FULL of blue gills.
The "teeth" on a bigger bass can be pretty sharp.

That sounds like a nice place to have near your home.
It's very nice back there Cole, actually it's pristine No Fla habitat. Years ago I dropped the owner a note asking if we (my kids and I) could just walk back there and he was nice enough to call me and give me permission. We just stay out during hunting season because he hunts back there.
Good job. Small ponds can hold nice fish.
Full of blue gills?, Hell, it may hold bigger than that
You lip a few bass and your thumb will look like it was rubbed with a cheese grater
Hey Jorge-1, Ha ha ha.....holy gunsmoke, I was just pulling your leg Jorge and don't really know anything about what you speak of at all.
Congratulations on a NICE FISH! Bigger'n any bass I've ever caught!! grin
Thanks, duck.

Tonk, I might not know a whole lot, but I've had the same handle here since day one and more importantly I don't make stuff up or change handles. BTW, your "story" has been verified by more than one person, as well as your varied handles. And for the record, it's JorgeI as in the letter "I" and not 1. Go start another thread and by the looks of it over on the Africa Forum, there's a LOT of stories about you. You can start by telling the truth about who is Saeed and what is AR. This is going to be fun. You started it.,,,
Now Jorgie Boy, lets not get personal, I mean after all what is a few pounds hear and there. I can't help it one iota if you have this thing about UNIONS now can I?

I surely don't have that problem whatsoever and could care less aviator or fisherman.You want my phone number so you can cuss me out Jorge-1. Please do spare me your gracious words of wisdom.
That's the beauty of it I can always lose weight. You in turn are are a liar to the core. More to come on your previous handles of Cody and Latigo and your BS. You're going to make Lee24 look like a paragon of virtue. Phone number? And do what speak with a pathological liar and sociopath ? no thanks. But while you are at it, why don't you respond to PH Hack over on the Africa Forum, he's pretty well called you out for what you are. Off to eat another donut, we have a housekeeper named Helga who makes the BEST!
Jorge-1 you keep dropping names but mercy I just don't hear you Jorgie. Now losing weight is no problem at all if those fellows your bad rapping come back with help.....Don't know.

Now I give a rats behind flyboy if you have this or that and could care less one way or another. To single me out for something and call me a pathological liar is really going to far Jorgie! Now are you some kind of a frigging doctor too nowdays? I think not and I give a damn care less what you think or do mr aviator retired and want ta bee bass angler.

Those Union boys would never waste good cement on a peronoid person such as yourself mr. fisherman. Hell no, they would just toss your A$$ into a lake and let those gators do the job.
See ya Jorgie Boy!

Those Union boys would never waste good cement on a peronoid person such as yourself mr. fisherman. Hell no, they would just toss your A$$ into a lake and let those gators do the job.
See ya Jorgie Boy!

Apparently syntax and spelling shortcomings as well as idle threats are par for the course with thuggery. And now I'm getting PMs from this idiot....

I thought this was a story about a nice bass???? confused

Anyhoo, nice bass JorgeI!
The "hankie" was my son's. I was using it to wipe of my hands when my son took the pic. It also helps those of us with "tender" hands (who've never done an honest day's WORK) to heep the sandpaper lower jaw from scratching my soft skin smile

grin

Either way, it's a heckova bass.
Nice one Jorge, just lose the rag next time grin
Originally Posted by tzone

grin

Either way, it's a heckova bass.

laugh

Yep, bigger'n any bass I've hooked or landed this year...
frown
Congrats, Jorge, and don't let the psychopaths get ya down.

Doc out.
......but I've had the same handle here since day one and more importantly I don't make stuff up or change handles.....

Why does your buddy elkunter change handles after she's been proven a lying POS? That must bug ya' huh?

Isn't she now eh76?

BTW nice fish wink
Nice bass
Jorge-1, now it is "thugery" wow! Now that is a new one on me fisherman. Also don't call me a liar flyboy, everything I posted was the truth and don't you frigging forget it understand.

Since you like jumping on JJ Hacks bandwagon as before, you might just compare my record of staying with the same wife for 35 years and NOT running out on my kids like some kind of playboy. Family is important Jorgie Boy, much more than changing my handle on a damn internet forum. Now just because you kept your "same handle" I guess I should give you one of my Boyscout merit badges hey. LOL
Also don't call me a liar flyboy, everything I posted was the truth and don't you frigging forget it understand.

Originally Posted by jorgeI Speaking of that, didn't you have something to do with a free hunt over on AR that Saeed was involved with? Did you post under another handle? Your writing style seems familiar... [/quote

[quote=Tonk]The answer to your question was NO!
Oh Yeah, now what is AR may I ask?

JJ Hack A SACK! Now did I lie when I said NO? Hell NO I did not lie mr ph, I never hunted with that man, on a trip perhaps and ate food with several people but NOT HUNT understand.

What I post regards of my handle is the friggin truth period.
my phone number is the same and I am sure Saeed would give it to you.

Saeed was turned down twice by me to hunt with him, yes I refused. Then I got a plan ticket in the mail and another phone call asking me to plesase come hunt with him and he would pay for 3 of the animals. I told him I was not going if I could not pay for 10 animals myself. Saeed did agree to that and so I went as he is a very convincing person. All the time believing I was going to "hunt with Saeed" it never happened.

Then I got the tables turned on me when the Outfitter Peter Harris, told me that he cannot take my money because Saeed paid for everything. Well later on Saeed and I got into a conversation about middle East politics and Yassir Arafat, I said he was a killer of people an Saeed said he is a good man and I support him. Things went sour after that conversation.

Now the other two people shooting were Todd Kindler, and some bench rest champion named Gary, who by the way said "I was over gunned" bringing my model 70 Winchesters in a .338 mag caliber and a 416-Rem mag.

My hat is off to my PH, who got into a bit of a riff with Saeed but that is another story, we ended up shooting the animal we went after.

Saeed told me he wanted this safari to be successful and once again to shoot whatever I wanted to shoot! There was a count of 58 animals "killed" and Saeed told me he wanted me to shoot any animal that I wished to and also told William Venter it was OK to take the animals. I shot 32 of those animals.
I called Saeed at his home and told him I was pissed about not going by our original deal made prior and I offered to write him a damn check and he refused. I never told him about the snake, bugs and other critters that were put in my bed.

Well I think he's got three bases covered in the kook field; pathological liar, paranoia and sociopath.. It's so easy catching these nuts. And I also see Pete and others have exposed you as well. And no more PM Norman, or I'll tell your mother... smile
I have no clue as to WTF you are talking about. Then again, that's par for the course. Man, a seemingly innocuous thread about a FISH and it turns into an Inquisition..
Jorgie Boy, yeah but I am not the one who will burn flyboy! You remember that and life can be shorter than you think when your ticker gets to pumping because you so frigging fat. LOL.

Hey buy the way Jorgie, I must happen to be the one who advised mind you for JJ HACK ot get himself a model 70 Winchester or custom made rifle and have an apeture sight put on top the damn barrel. Then use 450 grain bullets!!!
Not bad advise for someone who does not own a blesed big bore rifle would you say! Yeah I got several of them Jorgie Boy and all model 70 Winchester's American made by UNION PEOPLE...Dah!
Well, all we can hope for is he hasn't procreated. Although I must admit, pretty devastating retorts from a corpulent geriatric. Pics to follow...
Nice bass, Jorge. Here's what they look like when they grow up. wink smile

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
That was pretty mean..

Who IS that sunglassed man?

And who caught those fish for him to pose with....? whistle
Not mean, because that would be unturdlike. It was more... inspirational!

And I have plenty more fish pics where those came from. Pick your species. I might surprise you. wink
Show us more KW!
Yessir... uploading.

Might have to look you up next time I pass through there on my way to Uvalde/Bracketville smile
Since you're in Florida, you might recognize these...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Might have to look you up next time I pass through there on my way to Uvalde/Bracketville smile

Absolutely. We could swap sea stories. What do you hunt over there?
Very nice indeed. I grew up in South Florida fished salt water until I entered the service. Man I can't believe it's been over thirty years since I fished salt water frown

I do like fishing fresh water though and that bass was my biggest and all it took was a short walk to the neighborhood pond! Not enough to compete with yours but I'm pretty happy with it. Even thinking of a wall mount smile
I hunt with "Little" Mike Stroff of Southern Outdoor Experience. He has a gorgous place out near Bracketville (SOE Ranch) and also we hunt the Canyon Ranch further north. Mostly exotics for me and hogs. He does have some very nice deer though, 150 class.
I'm just getting into the whole exotics thing since relocating here 3 months ago. Shot a pair of nice rams a week ago and will be chasing Axis near Rockspring July 23-24. (Don't tell Ingwe if I shoot one, though... he's got a hard** for Axis). wink

What does Mike have on those ranches?
He has just about everything you want. He has a sweet spot for Axis on Fort Clark Springs and a nice place near his place for Axis. Here's mine from two years ago, easy three day hunt:
[Linked Image]
Have you talked to him lately about the scimitar horned oryx, or know what he gets for them? PM me if you know... I've been told the price is dropping sharply because they may be on the banned list very soon and ranchers will have little incentive to keep them around.
Will check back later. Dinner calls...
PM sent
Saw your fish pics KW.....

You Suck...... grin
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
......but I've had the same handle here since day one and more importantly I don't make stuff up or change handles.....

Why does your buddy elkunter change handles after she's been proven a lying POS? That must bug ya' huh?

Isn't she now eh76?

BTW nice fish wink

FOCUS bitch...I shortened it for no other reason than to get you to bite.....it worked little girl. (actually just quicker to type in and since everyone shortens it any way for those of you who want to know the truth other that the troll [bleep]....I'll give you 50 cents so you can buy a better life than the obviously pitiful one you have) Sure makes me happy that I can give your life meaningful purpose!

You proved what?

Funny we never see pictures of you doing anything outdoors. Too afraid to come out of your room huh?

I got over your little tantrum....funny though you haven't.... and you do what you accused me of in you first post! You need self created drama in your life apparently.

BTW I edited this just so you know.....worm.

Nice bass Jorge!
Originally Posted by ingwe
Saw your fish pics KW.....

You Suck...... grin

Well, if I do, I can only hope that it's in true turdlike fashion. wink

Anyway, those are just a few pics. Start a fish pic thread and I'll get busy. smile
How about Brookies?
Damn! Lucky guess, poobah. Lots of rainbows, browns... but no brookies.
OK...we will crank up an "all kinds" fish thread later, so I can post pics of brookies....and you can post pics of everything else.... blush

grin
Gimme some warning... I'll be uploading for a while. smile
© 24hourcampfire