Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by jorgeI
The "hankie" was my son's. I was using it to wipe of my hands when my son took the pic. It also helps those of us with "tender" hands (who've never done an honest day's WORK) to heep the sandpaper lower jaw from scratching my soft skin smile

grin

Either way, it's a heckova bass.

Camp is where you make it.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Nice one Jorge, just lose the rag next time grin

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by tzone
The "hankie" was my son's. I was using it to wipe of my hands when my son took the pic. It also helps those of us with "tender" hands (who've never done an honest day's WORK) to heep the sandpaper lower jaw from scratching my soft skin smile

grin

Either way, it's a heckova bass.

laugh

Yep, bigger'n any bass I've hooked or landed this year...
frown
Congrats, Jorge, and don't let the psychopaths get ya down.

Doc out.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
......but I've had the same handle here since day one and more importantly I don't make stuff up or change handles.....

Why does your buddy elkunter change handles after she's been proven a lying POS? That must bug ya' huh?

Isn't she now eh76?

BTW nice fish wink

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nice bass

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Jorge-1, now it is "thugery" wow! Now that is a new one on me fisherman. Also don't call me a liar flyboy, everything I posted was the truth and don't you frigging forget it understand.

Since you like jumping on JJ Hacks bandwagon as before, you might just compare my record of staying with the same wife for 35 years and NOT running out on my kids like some kind of playboy. Family is important Jorgie Boy, much more than changing my handle on a damn internet forum. Now just because you kept your "same handle" I guess I should give you one of my Boyscout merit badges hey. LOL

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

UNIONS BUILDING AMERICA, SALUTE ALL THE UNION TRADESMAN

jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tonk
Also don't call me a liar flyboy, everything I posted was the truth and don't you frigging forget it understand.

Originally Posted by jorgeI Speaking of that, didn't you have something to do with a free hunt over on AR that Saeed was involved with? Did you post under another handle? Your writing style seems familiar... [/quote

[quote=Tonk]The answer to your question was NO!
Oh Yeah, now what is AR may I ask?

Originally Posted by Tonk
JJ Hack A SACK! Now did I lie when I said NO? Hell NO I did not lie mr ph, I never hunted with that man, on a trip perhaps and ate food with several people but NOT HUNT understand.

What I post regards of my handle is the friggin truth period.
my phone number is the same and I am sure Saeed would give it to you.

Saeed was turned down twice by me to hunt with him, yes I refused. Then I got a plan ticket in the mail and another phone call asking me to plesase come hunt with him and he would pay for 3 of the animals. I told him I was not going if I could not pay for 10 animals myself. Saeed did agree to that and so I went as he is a very convincing person. All the time believing I was going to "hunt with Saeed" it never happened.

Then I got the tables turned on me when the Outfitter Peter Harris, told me that he cannot take my money because Saeed paid for everything. Well later on Saeed and I got into a conversation about middle East politics and Yassir Arafat, I said he was a killer of people an Saeed said he is a good man and I support him. Things went sour after that conversation.

Now the other two people shooting were Todd Kindler, and some bench rest champion named Gary, who by the way said "I was over gunned" bringing my model 70 Winchesters in a .338 mag caliber and a 416-Rem mag.

My hat is off to my PH, who got into a bit of a riff with Saeed but that is another story, we ended up shooting the animal we went after.

Saeed told me he wanted this safari to be successful and once again to shoot whatever I wanted to shoot! There was a count of 58 animals "killed" and Saeed told me he wanted me to shoot any animal that I wished to and also told William Venter it was OK to take the animals. I shot 32 of those animals.
I called Saeed at his home and told him I was pissed about not going by our original deal made prior and I offered to write him a damn check and he refused. I never told him about the snake, bugs and other critters that were put in my bed.

Well I think he's got three bases covered in the kook field; pathological liar, paranoia and sociopath.. It's so easy catching these nuts. And I also see Pete and others have exposed you as well. And no more PM Norman, or I'll tell your mother... smile

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
I have no clue as to WTF you are talking about. Then again, that's par for the course. Man, a seemingly innocuous thread about a FISH and it turns into an Inquisition..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Jorgie Boy, yeah but I am not the one who will burn flyboy! You remember that and life can be shorter than you think when your ticker gets to pumping because you so frigging fat. LOL.

Hey buy the way Jorgie, I must happen to be the one who advised mind you for JJ HACK ot get himself a model 70 Winchester or custom made rifle and have an apeture sight put on top the damn barrel. Then use 450 grain bullets!!!
Not bad advise for someone who does not own a blesed big bore rifle would you say! Yeah I got several of them Jorgie Boy and all model 70 Winchester's American made by UNION PEOPLE...Dah!

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

UNIONS BUILDING AMERICA, SALUTE ALL THE UNION TRADESMAN

jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Well, all we can hope for is he hasn't procreated. Although I must admit, pretty devastating retorts from a corpulent geriatric. Pics to follow...

IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Nice bass, Jorge. Here's what they look like when they grow up. wink smile

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

If you're fixin' to put a hole in something,
make it a hole to remember.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
That was pretty mean..

Who IS that sunglassed man?

And who caught those fish for him to pose with....? whistle

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Not mean, because that would be unturdlike. It was more... inspirational!

And I have plenty more fish pics where those came from. Pick your species. I might surprise you. wink

jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Show us more KW!

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Yessir... uploading.

jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Might have to look you up next time I pass through there on my way to Uvalde/Bracketville smile

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Since you're in Florida, you might recognize these...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Might have to look you up next time I pass through there on my way to Uvalde/Bracketville smile

Absolutely. We could swap sea stories. What do you hunt over there?

jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Very nice indeed. I grew up in South Florida fished salt water until I entered the service. Man I can't believe it's been over thirty years since I fished salt water frown

I do like fishing fresh water though and that bass was my biggest and all it took was a short walk to the neighborhood pond! Not enough to compete with yours but I'm pretty happy with it. Even thinking of a wall mount smile

jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
I hunt with "Little" Mike Stroff of Southern Outdoor Experience. He has a gorgous place out near Bracketville (SOE Ranch) and also we hunt the Canyon Ranch further north. Mostly exotics for me and hogs. He does have some very nice deer though, 150 class.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1minute, 2500HD, 1badf350, 270cowboy, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 2,341 guests, and 1,359 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,168
Posts18,503,103
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.