-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey Jorge-1, now you just send that UNION REP a case of Michelob Beer and all will be Hunky Dory for you come next week Jorge-1, I promise.LOL

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

UNIONS BUILDING AMERICA, SALUTE ALL THE UNION TRADESMAN

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Jorge-1, if you don't like city water as I don't like it at all, then purchase yourself 40 acres further out, build a new home and drill you a Friggin Well.

This will solve all your problems with Union Reps and you won't have to share your beer.

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tonk
Hey Jorge-1, now you just send that UNION REP a case of Michelob Beer and all will be Hunky Dory for you come next week Jorge-1, I promise.LOL

Typical union, asking for free [bleep]. Speaking of that, didn't you have something to do with a free hunt over on AR that Saeed was involved with? Did you post under another handle? Your writing style seems familiar...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Jorge-1, Well all I can say is that is what they make tackle boxes for, to keep your pliers, line, lures and bait inside, also you keep one of those little scales that will tell you how much your accomplishment weighs Jorge-1. I know, they never taught you that in flight school right!

You best lighten up on those Union reps JORGE, they might want to make you chum bait for those big sharks off the shoreline. LOL Hey, I am just kiddin OK, they would not waste their valuable time doing "[bleep]" like that, hell NO. Just stand your tubby little arse in a tub of cement and take you off shore for 20 miles, get the picture.LOL

Tubby arse? Oh man, how am I going to recover from that put down spewed from behind the safety of yor computer screen? Maybe I should just leave the Campfire after that smack-down. union threats? you must be one of those "pay me more so I can work less" types. If you want to pick an argument about unions that's fine, only this was a thread about FISHING so if you want, either pick one of the MANY threads on the topic or start your own. Say, what was your handle over on AR and here before?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Seems we caught an even bigger one over on the Africa Forum ey what? smile

A Rose by another name smells like bullshit....

IC B2

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
You shouldn't mention "fleece" in a thread by a jarhead. You'll have the squids runnin for their velcro gloves...

Nice fish Jorge!

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Nice fish. Why the hankie?

Camp is where you make it.
jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by btb375
Details Jorge, what tackle, bait, in what body of water?

Sorry I missed this post. I used an artificial lure, a blue little cranker I've had for YEARS. The pond was one of a few that serve as a flood barrier and spills into the Black Creek flood plain in Orange Park. This particular pond is maybe three acres in size but has good flowing water and it is also FULL of blue gills.

jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
The "hankie" was my son's. I was using it to wipe of my hands when my son took the pic. It also helps those of us with "tender" hands (who've never done an honest day's WORK) to heep the sandpaper lower jaw from scratching my soft skin smile

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by btb375
Details Jorge, what tackle, bait, in what body of water?

Sorry I missed this post. I used an artificial lure, a blue little cranker I've had for YEARS. The pond was one of a few that serve as a flood barrier and spills into the Black Creek flood plain in Orange Park. This particular pond is maybe three acres in size but has good flowing water and it is also FULL of blue gills.
The "teeth" on a bigger bass can be pretty sharp.

That sounds like a nice place to have near your home.

IC B3

jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
It's very nice back there Cole, actually it's pristine No Fla habitat. Years ago I dropped the owner a note asking if we (my kids and I) could just walk back there and he was nice enough to call me and give me permission. We just stay out during hunting season because he hunts back there.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Good job. Small ponds can hold nice fish.
Full of blue gills?, Hell, it may hold bigger than that
You lip a few bass and your thumb will look like it was rubbed with a cheese grater

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey Jorge-1, Ha ha ha.....holy gunsmoke, I was just pulling your leg Jorge and don't really know anything about what you speak of at all.

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Congratulations on a NICE FISH! Bigger'n any bass I've ever caught!! grin

jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks, duck.

Tonk, I might not know a whole lot, but I've had the same handle here since day one and more importantly I don't make stuff up or change handles. BTW, your "story" has been verified by more than one person, as well as your varied handles. And for the record, it's JorgeI as in the letter "I" and not 1. Go start another thread and by the looks of it over on the Africa Forum, there's a LOT of stories about you. You can start by telling the truth about who is Saeed and what is AR. This is going to be fun. You started it.,,,

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Now Jorgie Boy, lets not get personal, I mean after all what is a few pounds hear and there. I can't help it one iota if you have this thing about UNIONS now can I?

I surely don't have that problem whatsoever and could care less aviator or fisherman.You want my phone number so you can cuss me out Jorge-1. Please do spare me your gracious words of wisdom.

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
That's the beauty of it I can always lose weight. You in turn are are a liar to the core. More to come on your previous handles of Cody and Latigo and your BS. You're going to make Lee24 look like a paragon of virtue. Phone number? And do what speak with a pathological liar and sociopath ? no thanks. But while you are at it, why don't you respond to PH Hack over on the Africa Forum, he's pretty well called you out for what you are. Off to eat another donut, we have a housekeeper named Helga who makes the BEST!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Jorge-1 you keep dropping names but mercy I just don't hear you Jorgie. Now losing weight is no problem at all if those fellows your bad rapping come back with help.....Don't know.

Now I give a rats behind flyboy if you have this or that and could care less one way or another. To single me out for something and call me a pathological liar is really going to far Jorgie! Now are you some kind of a frigging doctor too nowdays? I think not and I give a damn care less what you think or do mr aviator retired and want ta bee bass angler.

Those Union boys would never waste good cement on a peronoid person such as yourself mr. fisherman. Hell no, they would just toss your A$$ into a lake and let those gators do the job.
See ya Jorgie Boy!

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Those Union boys would never waste good cement on a peronoid person such as yourself mr. fisherman. Hell no, they would just toss your A$$ into a lake and let those gators do the job.
See ya Jorgie Boy!

Apparently syntax and spelling shortcomings as well as idle threats are par for the course with thuggery. And now I'm getting PMs from this idiot....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I thought this was a story about a nice bass???? confused

Anyhoo, nice bass JorgeI!

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (160user, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 65 invisible), 3,031 guests, and 1,132 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,620
Posts18,533,042
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.