Home
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Honest and Serious Question - 11/22/11
Have you ever called out the wrong name at the wrong time ?
not in the sack, but in a store i called a guy by the wrong name... he and another gent i know were in said store when i met them both, and i got them confused when i saw one of them several weeks later...

just dont do it in the sack... bad news... or so i hear...
Posted By: Steve Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/22/11
Once. Only once...
Posted By: Steve Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/22/11
Reminds me. I have a friend who's second wife had the same name as his first. Pretty much eliminated the problem...
I did way worse than calling out the wrong name. Saw a woman in Macey's who from behind was a dead ringer for a cousin of mine who is my age (old). I walked up and slapped "Patty" on the butt and said "What you doing Babe!"

Wasn't Patty.
Posted By: T LEE Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/22/11
And you survived Boggy? God must love you!

As to your question Lynn, no thank the stars. But then I don't have a list to call on.
Posted By: AKHntr Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/22/11
Never. Being on a first name basis with a lady tends to take the thunder out of a good time. Never mess with someone you know.
Never!
No, but I think you must have a story to share but aren't sharing?

And is there a right time to call someone by the wrong name? I would think not but there are times when it is worse than others.
Nunya smile
Posted By: temmi Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/22/11
No
Posted By: johnw Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/22/11
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn

i miss on my kids' names all the time...

Gotta be more to the story. Fess up. grin
Posted By: Mossy Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/22/11
My aunt and uncle were shopping at Lowes on day. A sales associate walks up behind them and asked "Do you ladies need any help?"

I guess my uncle was a bit irritated,but thats what you get when you're a guy and have hair down to the crack of your azz.

Okay, rewording;

Having you ever called someone by the wrong name while sharing an intimate moment ?
Posted By: krp Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/22/11
No, being that we we're first BF/GF for both of us... now some of the names she calls me I think are wrong... it's more a perceptive issue...

Kent

No, I have not. grin

Yeah, I use to have a buddy who was a Burt Reynolds look alike..

He was married to this gorgeous gal who had an IQ right around 10... everyone teased him about how dumb she was...and it hurt his little ego...

so he goes out and gets a g/f who is a school teacher, great looking sexual dynamo...except "Burt" keeps mentioning her name in his sleep... finally the wife asks him about it, and he makes up a story...

so then he dumps her, goes out and finds another gal, who has the same name as his wife ( Diane)...but she id also gorgeous and not overly bright...

he goes thru several Dianes until he starts dating a gal with a PhD named Diane who teaches at the local Community College...

"Burt" is in the reserves like I am, so when we are at Ft Lewis in training for our medical MOS's, we are up there for 18 months...Diane the community college professor gets a job at the local community college in Washington for a year, so her and "Burt" can be together...

I get to meet Diane the professor... Gorgeous, PhD etc... still dumber than a box of rocks...

So all of his Army Buddies mention it to "Burt" about her lack of common sense or intelligence, and his response is "what do ya want?? She's got a friggin PhD!" ( in English Lit)....

"Burt" was from Massachusetts... and we were both from the same reserve unit...of course, his entire life revolved around ego and glitz/how it all looked....

Nice guy, but shallow as a mud puddle... and I met both his wife and his G/F who came out to Washington.. both gorgeous, but mentally so slow, they could drown in a mud puddle...

but at least when "Burt" muttered Diane in his sleep or during sex with one of them.... he never had to worry about muttering the "wrong name"

Sad thing, he had several other Diane's on the side along with those two...

Lucky for the guy, he couldn't father kids.....

on the other end, his wife had several while they were married, and he didn't find out he couldn't father kids until she had her fourth...

so as my grand dad use to tell we boys,
'what goes around, comes around... so you better make it good!'

of course even tho he couldn't father kids, along after that ( once we had departed paths) there came around that little AIDS virus...

he was the only guy I ever knew by design that had a g/f with the same name as his wife, so he wouldn't get caught by mentioning a wrong name during sex or in his sleep...
( what a moron!)
Her name is always Baby. My name is oh god.
[quote=AKHntr]Never. Being on a first name basis with a lady tends to take the thunder out of a good time. Never mess with someone you know.[/quote. You're saying you can't have a real good time with a woman who really knows you? You can only have a good time with promiscuous ladies who have fun on a first name only basis? I've seen some of the things guys like you have unfortunately impregnated. I was always a little judicious as to where I lay either of my heads. wink
i did in an argument once, called my wife by a the name of a
x-gf, and started a whole new fight, I tryed to justify it by saying you are acting just like so-and-so and started the next fight. Funny thing is i can't even remember what we were arguing over to begin with but i am sure it was my fault
What's good for the gander is good for the goose. First, Miss Lynn, have you been guilty of such, and what were the consequences? I always called my sugars Sugar. whistle
Having you ever called someone by the wrong name while sharing an intimate moment ?

Not only have I done that, I once had to run through three names before I got to the right one.

Brian.
Posted By: isaac Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/22/11
Lynn, this used to work fairly well for me.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by WyoCowboy
i did in an argument once, called my wife by a the name of a
x-gf, and started a whole new fight, I tryed to justify it by saying you are acting just like so-and-so and started the next fight. Funny thing is i can't even remember what we were arguing over to begin with but i am sure it was my fault
From the perspective of getting along with your wife, that last is always a safe bet.
I call my wife 10 or 15 different names everyday.

That way I cover my bets.
In college I had the hots for my girlfriend's roommate. Called her name a couple of times at the wrong moment. Girlfriend was not forgiving.
Yes
Posted By: old70 Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/22/11
Fortunately no, but I got called the wrong name once. But I figured I was there, and he was somewhere else, so it didn't bug me much. Wasn't what you'd call a serious relationship for either of us. I miss college...
It didn't matter too much to me what I was called as long as I was called and told a few that, much to their delight. I may have even came a few times when some weren't even calling for me, but for Jesus. wink
Better to call out the wrong name than to be with the wrong person.
When I was in college I ran into a girl I'd known in high school. She said I probably didn't even remember her name. I said sure I did...then called her by the wrong one. Oops.
Both my wife and I were previously divorced before getting married. I've never slipped. She did once, and I never even brought it up. I trust her. She trusts me. Love is all about trust. wink
It didn't matter too much to me what I was called as long as I was called

A gal five years older than me called me Daddy one time. grin
Only takes once to learn the value of always using non-specific terms of endearment.
Originally Posted by the_shootist
Both my wife and I were previously divorced before getting married. I've never slipped. She did once, and I never even brought it up. I trust her. She trusts me. Love is all about trust. wink
I'm widowed and my wife was divorced almost 25 years ago. I've never slipped but I've come REAL close, and that when I wasn't even thinking about my 1st wife. We'd been married 33 years and habits of the tongue are hard to break.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
habits of the tongue are hard to break.

Exactly, and that's why she got the pass. I purposed before hand in my heart I would not lose it over that.
bitch is the universal term of endearment, hard to go wrong when using that term

though I will admit it takes a little something outa the moment when she calls me that. frown shocked
Posted By: CGPAUL Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/22/11
FYI, your safe by always saying "Honey"!!

Think of the correct name after...
Posted By: JPro Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/22/11
Kinda reminds me of the cartoon strip I saw where the couple are lying in bed and the girl asks her man if he has ever thought of another woman while they were in bed. "Of course not" he replies. She smiles happily. He then adds, "I just think of you, back when you were young and skinny".

Ouch....
Can't say that I have.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/22/11
Originally Posted by mathman

A gal five years older than me called me Daddy one time. grin

Dooooood! shocked
Posted By: podunk Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/22/11
I just call em all Ms Podunk..... grin
Posted By: 340boy Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/22/11
I just say "Hey You!" Saves me the time and effort of having to get a second date.
(grin)
Posted By: dsink Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/22/11

Thats what you call Rodeo sex.
Get on top of your wife and start doing the deed and say her sisters name.
See how long you can hold on until she gets out from under you. LOL.
Originally Posted by Boggy Creek Ranger
I did way worse than calling out the wrong name. Saw a woman in Macey's who from behind was a dead ringer for a cousin of mine who is my age (old). I walked up and slapped "Patty" on the butt and said "What you doing Babe!"

Wasn't Patty.

But you got a really good date out of the incident, right? wink
Why men use Post-it notes.

[Linked Image]

I refuse to answer that question on the Constitutional grounds that my answer might tend to incriminate me.
I've never had the urge to call anybody by their name while engaged in an intimate moment. There's no way I can remember all those names smile No, really.
Originally Posted by DocRocket

I refuse to answer that question on the Constitutional grounds that my answer might tend to incriminate me.

+++++++++++++++++

might? Don't answer. Keep asserting!
Posted By: joken2 Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/22/11
Does it still count if you didn't know which of her multiple personalities was "out" at the time? wink
Posted By: BrentD Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/22/11

So, which side of this tragedy were you on? smile
Originally Posted by BrentD

The should have kept my mouth shut side....

Yeah, well. Don't be too hard on yourself.

Some folks will get upset by such things, others not. Myself, I've been called by another man's name at a crucial moment (hers, not mine, which was nicer, I guess...) and didn't take it to heart. Other folks are less tolerant.

I think that is more forgiveable than what my father did once, which was to bless his ex-wife while saying grace at Christmas dinner one time... his current wife was SERIOUSLY pizzed at that particular public gaffe.
Posted By: T LEE Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/22/11
If he was LUCKY enough to have such a moment with you he should just ignore it! smile smile
Either way you word it Lynn......Yes!

But then you have to be a silver tongued devil to get out of it..... wink

Well, what T Lee said. For once, I agree with him.

Besides, if he doesn't get over it, you know what you need to know....
Thanks Doc. We were not at a crucial moment, but an intimate moment that took not only him by surprise, but me too. He's not mad, he just says the other fellow must be special if he could come to my mind while I was kissing him. Actually it blew my mind mind more than it did his I think.

I just feel bad that I did it in the first place frown
Originally Posted by T LEE
If he was LUCKY enough to have such a moment with you he should just ignore it! smile smile

Thank you kind Sir blush
Originally Posted by frogman43
Either way you word it Lynn......Yes!

But then you have to be a silver tongued devil to get out of it..... wink

Ahhhhh, to have the gift as you do wink

Actually, I was a woman without words. Imagine that....

Your right, I know. But he was, and is, being very gracious about the whole incident.
You're being way too hard on yourself. If he's not upset,leave it at your sincere apology and move on.

If you really wish to see a blown mind,whisper a ladies name next time.
Originally Posted by isaac
You're being way too hard on yourself. If he's not upset,leave it at your sincere apology and move on.

Not fair Bob, making me laugh and all grin grin

Your right, I know. But he was, and is, being very gracious about the whole incident.

That's the best! Now you need to treat him extra special for being a great guy. All in all, you both come out way ahead.

a few times back in my younger days.
Posted By: byc Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/22/11
Dangit!! Did you call out my name AGAIN!?

We've talked about ways to get this under control you know.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/22/11
Lynn: I'm with the " don't be too hard on yourself" camp...

After all he's a guy....as you probably well know we don't really care what the little details are...as long as we are "in the moment".....just happy to be there... grin
Posted By: bea175 Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/22/11

When i say my ex wife name my wife gets really pissed
Did you call him "ingwe"?
I've done it but not at an intimate moment, as I've learned to keep my mouth shut.
If a partner did it at the wrong time, I'm not gonna mention it until at least I am done.
Posted By: byc Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/23/11

That's the best approach I've read yet. Heck that might even improve upon an already good thing. wink

Along those lines I've gone to introduce a girl I've been dating and could only recall the nickname I gave her. That's really not good.
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
I've done it but not at an intimate moment, as I've learned to keep my mouth shut.
If a partner did it at the wrong time, I'm not gonna mention it until at least I am done.

LOL!

I've never done so, I've heard the horror stories though.

when you try that, let us know the results!
Posted By: T LEE Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/23/11
Thankfully the only name I need to remember is Kathy and always has been. After over 50 years it is pretty easy too.
My first wife was so bad I to this day do not like to say her name so it has never been an issue for me. Guess I am lucky.
My first wife had the same name as my sister and since I can't say that name any more and my first was such a whore I now call my sister "azwhole "
Posted By: 700LH Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/23/11
Never quite done it, close but no, but have been the recipient of a wrong name twice by two different women.

Ok now, does this mean someone is not very memorable, or were they just lost in it?

Which is it Lynn?

My wife has!

Okay, rewording;

Define intimate moment.
Posted By: Tony Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/23/11
Nope. I have only thought it.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Originally Posted by tjm10025

My wife has!
Was he a friend? How many times? We need pictures. wink
nope havent......my wife hasnt in an intimate moment either unless yah call getting mad at me intimate....had been together bout a year and i set my feet solid on something and refused to move and she got so pissed she accidentally called me by her ex husbands name cause i frustrated her so bad.....she gave up after i started laughing and let me have my way course given i dont even remember what the argument was sh likely gave up trying to force me towards her point of view....
You will never convince me that sweet lady is stubborn. grin
bet yah dont believe she is Scotch-Irish either? her migraine doc was giving her botox injections as a preventative 2 weeks ago and warned me i wasnt gonna be able to tell she was mad at me due to some of the shots being in the same facial muscles as the "beauty injections".....

i said no problem she is Irish, she throws stuff at me when she is mad.....her doc got quiet for a minute than said, "Thought my wife was the only one that did that...." laugh
bet yah dont believe she is Scotch-Irish either?

Being a bit of a Scot myself I think her ancestry is what makes her so sweet. wink
well its her own fault for marrying a thick skulled, stubborn Norwegian grin

the thick skull comes in handy when the stubbornness kicks in and the Irish in her starts throwing things..... laugh

I just always call out "Miss Lynn." blush
But seriously Lynn, I told you that calling out "Steelhead" didn't bother me none.
I took it as a compliment. grin

holy hellfire no grin

Gunner
Posted By: mudhen Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/23/11
Unfortunately, yes.
I only date (or marry) girls named Susan so it doesn't matter who I'm thinking about when I call out a name.

All my socks are black, too, so I don't have to try to tell what color they are in the early morning.
Originally Posted by Partsman

You are so going to get it cool
Posted By: ingwe Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/23/11
Originally Posted by Plinker
Did you call him "ingwe"?

Dude would be mighty flattered if you did....

its lonely at the top....... whistle
Back in my youth, I was dating two girls at the same time
Deanna & Diane.
Mistakes were made.
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215

Okay, rewording;

Define intimate moment.

I am pretty sure it was not what you are thinking....
Posted By: 700LH Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/23/11
I am pretty sure it was not what you are thinking....

Chick games, need more be said?

And yes, I do plead guilty for stepping right in it.

Cool song Greg.
Nope............over looooooong before I could even get a name out.........LOL
The Bandit don't WORRY 'bout what he calls out.

You already knew that.

GTC
How tough is it to remember one's own name.......?
I was talkin' to Miss Lynn,

you some sorta' nosy FRUIT,...?

wtf

Go be "Numb",....suits' ya'

GTC
Reply was in general, not meant for you....happens now and then.......lighten' up.
Originally Posted by websterparish47
Her name is always Baby. My name is oh god.

a trick I learned at an early age.
NEVER call them by name.
Honey or sweetie ( or biatch )
That way no matter when, your safe!

Can I get some too??? grin
To prevent that issue from coming I up, I use termd of endearment: Honey, Sweet Cheeks, etc.
It's universal.

Jim
Made the mistake of calling my Wife by my ex-wife's name "ONCE"
During an argument....

NEVER DO THAT AGAIN, was what I was told...When I could hear from that ear again. (grin!)

Virgil B.
Originally Posted by vbshootinrange
Made the mistake of calling my Wife by my ex-wife's name "ONCE"
During an argument....

NEVER DO THAT AGAIN, was what I was told...When I could hear from that ear again. (grin!)

Virgil B.
I once called my 2nd ex wife by my 1st ex wifes name suring a "discussion". Stunned her so bad she shut up. She knew what a biotch my 1st was.

TFF!

(BTW, I think that's what he's hoping, Miss Lynne!! whistle )

That's kind of sleazy - isn't it?

I mean - unless there's so many - that you get confused now and again.

That would make things easier to understand. grin
Posted By: EWY Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/23/11
I called a live in girlfriend by my ex wife's name during an argument. I knew it was over when I relized that she reminded me of the ex.

Ernie
Originally Posted by BCBrian

Chickenass way of calling me a whore don't you think ?

[bleep] you, eh !
Don't let it bother you. Few of us have any regard for that turd.

Back on topic, Wife number 1 and wife number 2 (the only two women I have slept with) both have the same name! No dummy, eh? They spell it diferently form one another but thank goodness in the middle of the night or during afternoon "nap" time they SOUND exactly the same.
Posted By: Steve Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/23/11

[bleep] you, eh !

He's just jealous that you've actually had sex when someone else was in the room. More than once even...
A whore? - No.

A lady?

I sincerely doubt that.

Your last post about nailed the lid in that coffin didn't it? grin
I learned to call the one I am with "Baby".
A whore? - No.

A lady?

I sincerely doubt that.

I will pray for you....
Damn. You pray for him. I would like to lay my hands on him.
And I'll hope that you can eventually find one man that you can happily stick with - at least long enough to remember his name. wink
Originally Posted by crowrifle

I'd enjoy seeing you try that! grin
Wouldn't try.

I like your style grin
BCBRAIN, I have never met you nor Miss Lynn, but if we were all together in the same room or other close proximity you would be asked to apologize right now. Many here would and could make you do so. Most likely me, but I will not make any bravado statements here as it is unlikely we will ever meet so for me to do so would be to fall to your level of chicken commentary. Inflamatory statements like the one you made from the safety and anonymity of a computer is the very definition of chicken. Very, VERY poor taste and comment.

I like your style grin

In person I probably would do so as well, but here we are on the 'net where chicken punks can make a lot of noise and not face the consequences. Such is the nature of the beast.
True, but you never know when karma or crowrifle is gonna circle around and bust you in the a$s...
A whore? - No.

A lady?

I sincerely doubt that.

Being in a benevolent mood recently I took a couple of people off ignore. This one goes back. Lesson learned.
Yep, my ignore list is short as I can tolerate much, but BC is about to make that short list, FWIW.
Originally Posted by safariman
BCBRAIN, I have never met you nor Miss Lynn, but if we were all together in the same room or other close proximity you would be asked to apologize right now. Many here would and could make you do so. Most likely me, but I will not make any bravado statements here as it is unlikely we will ever meet so for me to do so would be to fall to your level of chicken commentary. Inflamatory statements like the one you made from the safety and anonymity of a computer is the very definition of chicken. Very, VERY poor taste and comment.

If I suddenly launched a shot in "Miss Lynn's" direction - without any provocation on her part - your attempt at chivalry might be easier to understand.

But, she's certainly capable of handing it out - I've been on the receiving end of more than a few of her barbs.

On the internet - women do NOT get a pass.

If she can hand it out - she can learn to learn to take it. She's the one who likes playing with the boys.

The fact she sleeps around - is none of my business. I could care less how many times she blurts out the wrong man's name while she's banging someone. But she decided to share that pearl with us on this forum. I choose to respond.

The fact all of us aren't taken in by the reality of this person - rather than thinking she bares the slightest resemblance to her avatar is - to me - a bit of a joke. I think I have her pegged. You, obviously, think I've missed the mark.

I don't sleep around. I'm a gentlemen with real women - as opposed to internet characters.

I thought you'd get that.
Crowrifle and Safariman,

Thank you for your kind words and defense.

BCBrian has set himself up as judge and jury of those whom HE deems unworthy of life and breath, according to his requirements. He shows examples of it all the time here on the Fire. I have compassion for and pray for his family and friends who must live through this type of judgement all the time.

Again, thank you.

If I suddenly launched a shot in "Miss Lynn's" direction - without any provocation on her part - your attempt at chivalry might be easier to understand.

But, she's certainly capable of handing it out - I've been on the receiving end of more than a few of her barbs.

On the internet - women do NOT get a pass.

If she can hand it out - she can learn to learn to take it. She's the one who likes playing with the boys.

The fact she sleeps around - is none of my business. I could care less how many times she blurts out the wrong man's name while she's banging someone. But she decided to share that pearl with us on this forum. I choose to respond.

The fact all of us aren't taken in by the reality of this person - rather than thinking she bares the slightest resemblance to her avatar is - to me - a bit of a joke. I think I have her pegged. You, obviously, think I've missed the mark.

I don't sleep around. I'm a gentlemen with real women - as opposed to internet characters.

I thought you'd get that.

I will pray for you....
I tend to treat all women as ladies, internet or otherwise. I have nearly got into fights in taverns for insisting that the men in these places calm thier mouths in front of the ladies present, even if the 'ladies' were biker chicks or obviously frequent visitors to said bar/tavern. Maybe it is just me, but was the way I was raised.
And I will hope you meet a man you can be faithful with...
Yeah I guess he got tired of VANimrod scalding his a$s every time he posted something. Looks like he decided to drop down to your weight class, but is still getting stomped. Ease up on him a bit.
And I will hope you meet a man you can be faithful with...

I will pray for you....
I tend to treat all women as ladies, internet or otherwise. I have nearly got into fights in taverns for insisting that the men in these places calm thier mouths in front of the ladies present, even if the 'ladies' were biker chicks or obviously frequent visitors to said bar/tavern. Maybe it is just me, but was the way I was raised.

You were raised well smile
A lot of internet "ladies" - are actually men.

I've posted my own picture many times.

Something "Miss Lynn" - will never do - she'd like to keep fooling men into thinking she bares even some slight resemblance to her avatar...

BC-we understand you are so PC, as in Piece of Cra....
Ease up on him a bit.

Awwwwwwwwww, do I have to ???? grin
Posted By: Pugs Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/23/11

I've posted my own picture many times.

Something "Miss Lynn" - will never do.

If one finds themselves in a hole of their own creation the best advice is to quit digging. Just my 2 cents.
Lynn, whether it was one or a hundred, being a Lady is about the person and their everyday actions and you easily make that cut. Brian has a hard time walking through his back yard without stepping in the dogschit. As to the ORIGINAL question.....No. I get in trouble for names I drop in my sleep grin

I always thought mom might not been telling me the truth when she told me I didn't have any brothers. She must have raised us both the same way. wink
A whore? - No.

A lady?

I sincerely doubt that.

It's for sure you will not be a gentleman.

Amazing what happens to you after you turn a man down....
Posted By: GeoW Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/23/11
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Why men use Post-it notes.

[Linked Image]

You and Bob sharing a rack?
I did, several times back when i was dating more than one.been narried for almost 20years,almost forget what an intimate moment is
I can't understand where BC can come up with his crap. He doesn't know if Miss Lynn was previously married to someone else and made a typical human error or what. Now I know he's not only stupid, but an azzwhole as well.
YEP!
Originally Posted by eyeball
I can't understand where BC can come up with his crap. He doesn't know if Miss Lynn was previously married to someone else and made a typical human error or what. Now I know he's not only stupid, but an azzwhole as well.

He knows nothing about me. The only thing I truly know now is that he gets mad and even when you ignore him. I always thought a lady had the right to say no.
I'm not sure that I completely understand the question, but this I know.

A Cindy does not like being called Mary. A Laurie does not like being called a Cindy.

And on top of that, timing is everything.

This I know.

He knows nothing about me. The only thing I truly know now is that he gets mad and even when you ignore him. I always thought a lady had the right to say no.

Your ignoring me - is less than no worry at all. In fact, I'd be honoured to make your ignore list.

You know as little about me - as I know about you.

There is one big difference between us though - I'll never hide behind an avatar. smile

Exactly.

Thank you smile
BC just now admits he doesn't know anything about Miss Lynn in his previous post after previously defending himself for calling her a slut? This is too freaking unreal. A previous poster on this thread sure hit it on the head when he said BC steps in it when he opens up his mind. Damn, I'm sorry I have so misunderstood the limited capacity of the inner realms of his mental horizons.
Score another one for medical MJ. Makes you wonder what he teaches the kids in his school. "Smoke all the dope you want and hate all Christians and you can turn out just like me."

Gives you a hint at why some kids are so messed up in todays world.

The only way I see what he posts is when someone quotes him.
BCBrian,

I have to finish packing and get to the airport, plane to catch, life to live.

I am sorry you feel ignored, but I reserve the right to say no.

I will pray for you.
Have a safe trip and please don't make any mistakes around PC perps, Miss Lynn.
I lived and worked in B.C. when you were playing with your zits, and figerin' out what yer' dick was about.

It would have been nice to see you beak off like that in one of the Bush logging Communities I favored there,.....

You in NO way represent "Old B.C." , and your a [bleep]' disgrace to those that still do, you Pot smoking, child indoctrinating, libtarded, excrescdence, and example of what happens when diahrea starts walking around, and thinkin' it's a human.

GTC
Don't hold back my friend, tell him what you really think. grin
I see I'm a failure in the eyes of those that matter the most to me!

Damn - how will I go on from here on in?

The shame! The horror!

I will commune with nature to try and get centered again.

All this negativity pains me so. wink

BCBrian,

I have to finish packing and get to the airport, plane to catch, life to live.

I am sorry you feel ignored, but I reserve the right to say no.

I will pray for you.

Still hoping you can find that man you are searching for. grin

If you find him - being faithful will become second nature.

Then you can live your life in such a way that there'll be no more worries about who's name you blurt out. wink

Good luck in your quest.

You probably deserve a man.
BC just now admits he doesn't know anything about Miss Lynn in his previous post after previously defending himself for calling her a slut? This is too freaking unreal. A previous poster on this thread sure hit it on the head when he said BC steps in it when he opens up his mind. Damn, I'm sorry I have so misunderstood the limited capacity of the inner realms of his mental horizons.

He didn't call her a slut, exactly. She said he called her a whore. Same difference, whatever was in his mind is pretty clear to all.

Miss Lynn, I hope you have a good flight and a joyous holiday weekend, and as I said on this thread yesterday, anybody who's gonna make anything more outta this than something that would fit up a gnat's ass sideways is too small-minded to worry about.

That'd be you, BCBrian. Shame on you.
No - she said that I was inferring she was a whore - because she tells us that she blurted out the wrong guy's name - while she was banging him. She choose to share that gem with everyone here - the mark of a real classy lady indeed. wink

I said - I disagreed with that premise.

BUT, I said - based on her profane post - she was probably no lady either.

But - why let facts enter into a discussion with the wonderful internet creation that is - "Miss Lynn"?

She's got you guys all duped with that avatar...

I, unlike some of you, can imagine what she really looks like. wink
To bad your hospital of "Birth" threw out the Baby, and saved the afterbirth.

Nasty and confrontational attitude like yours would garner CORK TRACKS all over what passes for your face, In REAL B.C., you sorry Bastard.

GTC
I open doors for, protect, honor and defend ladies of all ages, sizes and homley or not makes no difference to me. Miss Lynn might be 80 years old and I would not care a whit, nor would my willingness to go to battle on her behalf be affected. But, again, maybe that is just me...... Seem to be few that espouse such things anymore and to me, more's the pity and our worls is a lesser place as a result. My view, my permanently deviated nasal septum as well. Maybe the next guy that smacks my snoot and breaks it will set it aright for me smile
May I ask - how do you even know she's even female?

This ain't real life you know - it's the internet.

You can choose to waste time defending internet women who attack others - but then plead "Lady" when the people they trash - choose to fire back.

I choose to behave right around real women.

I don't loose sleep over defending internet personas.
Brian,

One last post for you before I leave.

Does the Principal of the school you work for, allow you the time to post on the internet ? Are you being paid by other people's tax dollars to sit here on the net and post your garbage ? Would the school board you work for find it interesting should it come to their attention ?

I will pray for you, and your students, and your family, and your job.

I can post whenever I want. The school board I work for doesn't mind what I do - as long as I'm doing my job well. So far, I've done a good job teaching, great reports every time - and for a long long time now.

Yes, I have that freedom - at work and at home.

Don't bother with any prayers - on my behalf. I don't believe in the supernatural.

If you want to get treated well by others - review what you post - about them - and then think about how they might wish to respond.

Prayer is just an excuse for thinking you can treat people poorly - and then get a bye from your God. Then you get to act all astounded when they give you a little of it back.

In life - you get back what you give.

You should know that.

Re-invent yourself.

No one here will be the wiser.
I reckon, with regard to having read previous posts from both of you, i would have to say i am more in doubt about the gender of you BC, than in that of Miss Lynn's.
I have nothing to hide - you see, I am real.
[Linked Image]

Miss Lynn on the other hand will NEVER show her real face.

Why?

I think - it's because she's not really who she wants you to think she is.

[bleep] you, eh !

Now you know why I have him on ignore Lynn. He is useless IMHO except to serve as a BAD EXAMPLE of human behavior.
Such Chivalry!

So many brave men rushing to the defense of an internet persona. And from the safety of anonymity and thousands of miles. It's so damn touching. I hope all of you are all so filled with virtue and honour in your real-world lives.

There are REAL women worth defending, cherishing, protecting and sharing your lives with.

Those are the women you should REALLY be concerned about. You know - the REAL ones. wink

You know the old adage about wrestling with a pig? I'm starting to feel dirty. When she attacks others - we'll all give her a bye with that - 'cause she says she's just a woman. So, I'll leave "Miss Lynn" to her imaginary persona and avatar - and to those men desperate to prove your chivalry to the rest of the forum by defending this persona - you can look for other windmills to tilt against...

This thread was fun...

For a while.

I have not met her, but I have spoken with her on the phone, I am convinced she is a woman and a lady.

Kilo Mike Alpha asswhole.
Posted By: Hubert Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/23/11
Hi Miss Lynn. Its me Skanky man. I am waiting.. grin
Posted By: joken2 Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/23/11
No - she said that I was inferring she was a whore - because she tells us that she blurted out the wrong guy's name - while she was banging him. She choose to share that gem with everyone here - the mark of a real classy lady indeed. wink

I said - I disagreed with that premise.

BUT, I said - based on her profane post - she was probably no lady either.

But - why let facts enter into a discussion with the wonderful internet creation that is - "Miss Lynn"?

Thanks Doc. We were not at a crucial moment, but an intimate moment that took not only him by surprise, but me too. He's not mad, he just says the other fellow must be special if he could come to my mind while I was kissing him. Actually it blew my mind mind more than it did his I think.

I just feel bad that I did it in the first place

What I can't comprehend is how it the world you arrived at the extreme conclusions that you did when Miss Lynn's statement neither revealed nor even suggested no more about the "intimate moment" than it was simply a kiss.

You ever consider a career as a journalist for the supermarket gossip tabloids? I believe you got the talent for it!
[Linked Image]

Miss Lynn on the other hand will NEVER show her real face.

Why? Because of people like you (would be a pretty good reason i would say)

I think - it's because she's not really who she wants you to think she is.
Probably hasn't posted a pic of herself because of people like you.
Crazy people jump to crazy conclusions and do crazy things (like support those who would deny their right to firearms)

Exactly.

Thank you smile

the reason i got called "Bobby" by my wife, girlfriend at the time, was she out of the previous 11 years she had been with Bobby the first 10 and me the last one.....was a slip, when she got frustrated and mad at me her mind slipped and out came her ex's name....to me it was more humorous than anything....sure wasnt anything i would hold against her.....10 years of one person sure will lead towards habits of the tongue as someone put it....
Such Chivalry!

So many brave men rushing to the defense of an internet persona. And from the safety of anonymity and thousands of miles. It's so damn touching. I hope all of you are all so filled with virtue and honour in your real-world lives.

+1

The only reason she even posts here is to get attention from men. Has she ever even posted anything about shooting, hunting or the outdoors?
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

+1

The only reason she even posts here is to get attention from men. Has she ever even posted anything about shooting, hunting or the outdoors?

Interesting. A pot smoking hater of all things and people having anything to do with Christians but may own a gun even though he does not post about hunting of fishing is better than a lady who does her best not to hurt anyone here. I will have to think about this for a while.
Originally Posted by Scott F

+1

Interesting. A pot smoking hater of all things and people having anything to do with Christians but may own a gun even though he does not post about hunting of fishing is better than a lady who does her best not to hurt anyone here. I will have to think about this for a while.

Just because I think Tim Tebow is a crap QB, doesn't mean I hate christians. By the way, i don't even drink, let alone do drugs. I don't agree with BC's politics, but at least he isn't tripping over his dick on some website.
Posted By: NH K9 Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/23/11

+1

Just because I think Tim Tebow is a crap QB, doesn't mean I hate christians. By the way, i don't even drink, let alone do drugs.

FWIW, he wasn't referring to you.

George
Posted By: isaac Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/23/11
the reason i got called "Bobby" by my wife, girlfriend at the time, was she out of the previous 11 years she had been with Bobby the first 10 and me the last one.....was a slip
==============

Sorry about that! I'm sure you can understand why!

Just because I think Tim Tebow is a crap QB, doesn't mean I hate christians. By the way, i don't even drink, let alone do drugs. I don't agree with BC's politics, but at least he isn't tripping over his dick on some website.

Never said of thought you did. And since I do not own or watch TV I don't even know of care who Tim Tebow is. Brian is an admitted pot smoker the some of his posts have been filled with pure hate for anyone who has any form of beliefs that differ from his own.
[Linked Image]

ohmyGAWD!!! Is that a Remington 700???!?!?

I knew there was a reason I didn't like you, Brian...
wink

Miss Lynn has posted her real pic before. And some of us have spoken to her on the phone from time to time. Unlike some of the females who've been infamous on the 'Fire, she hasn't struck many of us as an attention-seeker. She's just good people is all.

Anyways, it's only tha innanet, as the Great Bristoe said more'n once. Have a good Thanksgiving up there in Vernon.
Such Chivalry!

+1

Actually the reason I post here is because I was sent here by Gatorgordo (Charlie) who was a member, and he said that it was a good site and that the people were decent and friendly.

I do go along on hunts with my Brother and friends. But in truth I am more interested in shooting hand guns and shotguns.

As for mens' attention, I do not need the campfire for that, decent men do live in the real world, and I have my choice. Also my friendship with members of this site is of no concern of yours.

Now if you will kindly PM or email Rick Bin, and request him to ban me from here as I do not qualify to be a member of this forum under your requirements, I will await his notification of termination. BTW, mention the men's attention I am clambering for on here, it's sure to get his attention. Mind you, seeing that you keep such a watchful eye on my posts you might have to wait for me to board this plane before you will have time to contact him.

Oh, and if you need his number PM me and I'll send it to you.

laugh
Have you?
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Have you?

Uhhhhhhhhh, yeah ! At least once, which is what started all this grin
Seriously Miss Lynn.. Eight pages for this?

Are you wanting guys so hard up for a smidgen of cock tease that they'll rise to this?
I think Miss Lynn has contributed far more here than idiot Brian. If anybody gits kicked off,(they wont) it should be him. He posted his picture as if he were a thing of beauty and attempting to prove that he is a man. Looks like a male but I doubt that he is very much of a man.
Posted By: isaac Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/23/11
That was Brian. I thought the thread got hijacked to a Loughner discussion.
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

Are you wanting guys so hard up for a smidgen of cock tease that they'll rise to this?

Well, you took time and space to post on this thread.

As for this thread and me, please feel free to contact Rick Bin about me as described in my post above to Dogcatcher.

I do apologize for not starting a titty thread that would have been much more acceptable I am sure.
Posted By: okok Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/23/11
[Linked Image]

wink

Are you related to Jared Loughner?

As for this thread and me, please feel free to contact Rick Bin about me as described in my post above to Dogcatcher.

I do apologize for not starting a titty thread that would have been much more acceptable I am sure.

Oh, please... Stop the drama.

I've never called out the wrong name, but I have, upon occasion, had words escape my mouth after bypassing my brain entirely.

One example: I was standing in line at a bank on a hot summer afternoon. I noticed a lot of heads turning to look at someone who walked into the bank and stood in line behind me. I turned to see who it was, and was momentarily, um, impressed by the sight of an exceptionally pretty young blonde woman. She was somewhat scantily clad (did I mention it was a very hot day?) and her clothes barely concealed her very well endowed superstructure. She clutched to her rather impressive chest a cute young puppy.

I suppose I just meant to say "hello," but the words that blurted out of my mouth were "Nice puppies!"

There was a second or two of silence, and suddenly the entire bank erupted in laughter. I mean, people were ROLLING.

Poor girl turned about eight shades of red...
laugh laugh laugh
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Have you?

Uhhhhhhhhh, yeah ! At least once, which is what started all this grin
OK, fair enough but if I may, i'd like to ask you 1 more question and please do not take offense to it.

What did you think was going to happen by asking a question like that in an open forum, you being a woman and all?

I know if a guy had asked that question, the outcome would have been much different. I know it's probably not right but that's just the way it is around here.

Oh, please... Stop the drama.

If you don't like my posts then don't read them. If you don't like me then get rid of me. Period.
the reason i got called "Bobby" by my wife, girlfriend at the time, was she out of the previous 11 years she had been with Bobby the first 10 and me the last one.....was a slip
==============

Sorry about that! I'm sure you can understand why!

really want me to go into detail on the open forum why she left you for me? do believe she still has pictures somewhere.........
Jeez.. If I say I like you, will it make it better?
I thought members would post of like instances, or not. I knew that nutcases would post also. BCBrian posts are born of hatred, for me as a Quebecer and as a woman who said no. I got the answers that I got and nowhere did I declare myself to be a damsel in distress.
Thanks for the answer. Have a safe flight and happy Thanksgiving to you Miss Lynn.
I leave you people alone for a few hours and all hell breaks loose.
laugh
Originally Posted by okok
[Linked Image]

wink

Looks kinda like a skin-head Maser.
[Linked Image]

wink

Beat me to the Jared Loughner Comparation.

Nice eyes,really looks like something any SANE parent would want near their kids.

Jesus wept.

GTC
Lynn,
I am a sincerely happily married (to Snow White) guy who enjoys your posts and reads nearly all of them. Please quit listening to your naysayers and remember who your friends are. I consider you a kind and compassionate friend. Nothing anyone else says will ever change my mind.
Folks 'round here don't like me any too much either. Sometimes I am a real butthead but I am always me and that is the very thing that I like about you. Be yourself. You will always have my ear, not that I am all that great but you can always get a listen here.
As far as the topic goes, I am a 1 woman man. Old 'n set in my ways, who is married to God's greatest gift to me. But to answer your original question, yes it has happened to me. No I didn't mean it the way it was verbalized. AND.... I was forgiven for it by my true love who knows that I had a life before I was hers.
Woe unto anyone who insists on insulting either of us as we are not able to be separated by petty mistakes and slips of the tongue when the brain is not fully engaged. Any person worthy of your attention should be able to exhibit this trait and forgive you for any slight real or imagined. Only then will the recriminations and other idiocy stop and never be mentioned again.
Happiness is forgiveness and the realization that your sweetheart holds your love and affection to be more important than any absent minded stupidity that may slip out of either of your mouths when stressed out and most importantly ..... that you share this philosophy and are prepared to reciprocate in kind should the occasion demand.
Lynn, maybe you should let the matter drop and stop kicking yourself. You are a nice person and you know it, otherwise it would not matter. Time will tell how he deals with it and whether he is for you. Be patient and stop worrying.

Flower Child
Posted By: BrentD Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/24/11
Originally Posted by fluffy
I leave you people alone for a few hours and all hell breaks loose.
laugh

You could do late night comedy with lines like that.

This place is out of control
[Linked Image]

wink

Nah, more like a dick with ears.

Have you?
Posted By: Maarty Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/25/11
I haven't read the whole thread but....
I understand it's called Rodeo sex, climb on and then call out her sisters name. Just see if you can hang on for 8 seconds.
Posted By: g5m Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/26/11

Okay, rewording;

Just wishing you the best.....
Lack of attention is a terrible thing.
[Linked Image]

Same person??

[Linked Image]
Posted By: W7ACT Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/26/11
Yep, but it's on purpose.

All I have to call her Lucille or Lucy and the fight is on. You see Lucille is her mom's name.
THAT is kinky,......

I love it !

GTC
[Linked Image]

wink

Looks more like a cross between a Conehead & Barney Frank...
I have never met Lynn. We have talked to each other on numerous occasions over the last couple of years. She is a good friend that I am not deserving of. I have always found Lynn to be witty, sharp, funny, and personable in all my dealings with her. I have never, ever, gotten the impression that she is anything other than a Lady. Never!!!

Have I ever seen a picture of Lynn? I have and can say she is a nice looking woman. Would it make any difference if I had never seen her? Not one bit. I judge people by their actions. No one has control over the way God made you look but you do have control over how you act and all I can say is "Brian you are pathetic".

I will say in closing that if the entire fire were to take a vote on whether Brian or Lynn had to leave that you Brian would be SOL.

Jim
I think once some Homo- Deviate Turkish Potentate got a look at the Pic that's up, we could probably sell Brian on the White Slave Market.

I'll put word out in Naco and Nogales that we've got something to sell, stashed in B.C.

A fitting end,.....Bwa-Ha

GTC
And don't forget his alter-ego.

[Linked Image]
Wonderful, I'll tell them there's a "Bulk Buy / Volume Discount" offered, and that both vendees will be extra nicwe if given regular THC.

That oughta' work.

GTC

All this talk about Lynn or Brian leaving has given me an idea.

How about a Punt, Pass and Kick contest between the two.

Loser leaves town.
Originally Posted by JohnMoses

How about a *unt, *ass and *ick contest between the two.

Loser leaves town.

Not sure who's what, or who's in the lead, but I think that's already in play...
CATFIGHT!

A good catfight always draws a crowd. grin

I'm rootin' for Lynn. smile
If it came down to a vote, nice lady vs the hater, then Miss Lynn would have a long and happy stay here.
Originally Posted by texasbatman

No one has control over the way God made you look

Gotta disagree...A person has quite a bit of control over how they look...

Loser leaves town.
John, would you want someone volunteering you? cool
I think The original question was a good one and brought many interesting responses until one of the 'enlightened' threw an insult. Lots of decent folks on here pointed out the impropriety, but unlike a real gentleman the turd chunker solidified his position in the cesspool. We know who the winner is and who the looser is. Like the t-shirt worn by a pretty lady correctly said, "I'm the boss cause I have the nookie". Don't go ballistic azzwholes- it's a joke.

Loser leaves town.

That's too easy. I don't think anybody would ever miss commie Bryan at all.

At least Lynn is a lot easier to listen to and surely couldn't be anywhere near as ugly as he is.
10-4 there.
If it came down to a vote, nice lady vs the hater, then Miss Lynn would have a long and happy stay here.

Hahrumph, hahrumph, hahrumph !!! smile

To answer the original post, not at THAT time but I was in the attic doing a project at my wife's house and called out my ex's name to get me something. I caught myself and said "sorry". She took it well with no worries. She said after 13 years with someone it's wasn't a surprise under the circumstance.

BTW, Lynn sent me a tasteful pic of her in a PM so she's not like "they", she does exist! wink
I am kind of jelous. In all the time she has been her and our several phone conversations I have never seen a picture of the lady.
I have seen a picture of Guen back in the days when I was swarn to secercy about what her real name is but nothing from Lynn.

Several times, in front of company yet blush

There's been so many its easy to get confused.......
....birds that is grin
Very embarrassing smile , huh.
Posted By: cole_k Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/27/11

Yes, I have much to my regret. It's been 40 years and still I haven't been able to live it do0wn!!!!
Originally Posted by fish head
CATFIGHT!

A good catfight always draws a crowd. grin

I'm rootin' for Lynn. smile

She's certainly got bigger balls than the B.C. Libtarded [bleep].

Word this evening is that the market in White Male Slaves is leaning towards younger vendees.

Several perverted Sheiks are put off buy the "Laughner Look"

BCB might be best sold off to a rendering plant.,....just regular bulk CAT FOOD type product.

GTC
His mother said he was 'cute'
Put a picture of those 2 azzwholes side by each,....

One's OBVIOUSLY as "Bright" as the other is "Cute".

The only interogative left out on the table being , ....

"Where do they keep their "Freddy" masks, and chainsaws"

Egad man! Have you never been up on Hawk Mountain in late September? A tiny speck appears above a distant ridge, and immediately forty pairs of binocs swing that way...

...birders from all over the world; you could cut the tension with a knife... hey, in my youth, more'n a few times I was the first one to make the ID... cool cool

Otherwise I simply CANNOT imagine what this thread is about...
Posted By: BrentD Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/27/11
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Egad man! Have you never been up on Hawk Mountain in late September? A tiny speck appears above a distant ridge, and immediately forty pairs of binocs swing that way...

...birders from all over the world; you could cut the tension with a knife... hey, in my youth, more'n a few times I was the first one to make the ID... cool cool

Thank god for a sense of humor - at last.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Worse!! Can you imagine the total embarrassment of pointing out to a bystander the only finch in a gaggle of English sparrows when suddenly your mistake is loudly made public? Yeah! Just another sparrow.

But it gets worse yet! Wife and I were grocery shopping in a town about a hundred and twenty miles from our home and she was aware of the fact that I had been making frequent trips to this fair city for several years. All business. Then we meet up with a very pretty, nice young lady (at least 40 yrs younger than me), pushing a rig commonly known as a baby carriage. Wife spoke to her and then says something to the kid in the carriage but kid quickly looks up at me and with a huge grin shouted out as loud as he could "DADDY!!" I was speechless and probably good thing I was as my wife saw the humor in the little brats mistake and laughed too. The young mother turned very red and tried to make light of it so all worked out ok. From that time on, I stayed far away from any young mom with a young child in tow.

I think the main theme of this thread was about saying the wrong thing at the right time but also could be just being in the wrong place at the right time. At least till the commie from BC showed up.
You will be the cause of nightmares tonight.
Jay-zus!!! I'm up at oh-dark-thirty because I have to be... and this schitt is STILL going on?

Oh, the misogyny! The misogyny! (Apologies to Hindenberg aficionados...)
Like the t-shirt worn by a pretty lady correctly said, "I'm the boss cause I have the nookie". Don't go ballistic azzwholes- it's a joke.

And it's also about the dang truth!!!

TFF!
Doc, it was over at 8:02 pm, a decent hour for most folks, until you revived it. whistle grin
You will be the cause of nightmares tonight.

Somebody gotta keep these guys on their toes!

Now I'm wondering what has happened to Miss Lynn. She leave the country or something?

Surely didn't go up to see Brian.
Jay-zus!!! I'm up at oh-dark-thirty because I have to be... and this schitt is STILL going on?

GREAT laughing fodder there, Se�or,....

I love your warped, and off the wall approach.

Kinda' like a Gary Larson that hunts.

GTC

Now I'm wondering what has happened to Miss Lynn. She leave the country or something?

I am fine, sipping tea, laying here next to the bedroom window, listening to the river rushing by, it makes me relax and unwind.

I am not going anywhere on account of anyone.

Thank you for your concern though. It made me smile.

Lynn
Nobody at all??

You ain't planning on leaving??

O, what river can ya'll hear? When doing any camping up in the mountains, I was always glad when I could sleep next to a creek. Very soothing and drowns out all the other sounds.

Glad you didn't leave the country.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/28/11

Lynn

Good...... grin
Nobody at all??

O, what river can ya'll hear?

The Dee....

TThe "Dee"

That's a GOOD River,....

Right next to the "Do Down Down" ,.....No ?

GTC
Maybe Dee Nile?

I been to at least two county fairs and one goat ropin' but never been even close to "Dee" river that I know of.

Reckon that's what ya get fer askin, huh.
I understand that the tributaries of the "Do Down Down" are currently being considered for re-naming,..

Variations of Whop Bobba Loo Bop, a Whop Bam Boom.

Much as I like the idea,...I don't know how they're going to cram that on a 1/25 Topo, myself.

GTC
Posted By: BrentD Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/28/11
Maybe Dee Nile?

I been to at least two county fairs and one goat ropin' but never been even close to "Dee" river that I know of.

Reckon that's what ya get fer askin, huh.

Here you go http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pee_Dee_River
Wondering if BC is leaving? Kinda hoping too, I guess. Gonna Miss Lynn's avatar. F'off BC.
Twice... Both uncomfortable... I wish I could take both back...
Wondering if BC is leaving? Kinda hoping too, I guess. Gonna Miss Lynn's avatar. F'off BC.

Would be fine if he did leave but I think he thinks that he is needed around here.

Yeah, her avatar, whomsoever it may be sure looks a lot better than "Jerod" Brians real pic.

[Linked Image]
To answer the OP's question, no never called out the wrong name, though I cam close once.

If, you remember the movie, "Porky's" - and Kim Cattrall's character in that movie, you can probably guess that character's name... grin
Posted By: okok Re: Honest and Serious Question - 11/28/11
Originally Posted by ingwe

Lynn

Good...... grin

+1
Yeah, her avatar, whomsoever it may be sure looks a lot better than "Jerod" Brians real pic.

[Linked Image]

The picture is of my son and my granddaughter taken the day before he left for basic. It is my favorite picture of the two of them, and I treasure it.

Lynn

*I now return you to our regularly scheduled avatar.
Handsome offspring, Peaches.

GTC
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Handsome offspring, Peaches.

GTC

Thank you kind Sir smile
Fine looking son and grandaughter for sure. Such are the things that make life good.

My son and grandaughter are about that same age as yours, I think. You and I must be arond the same age as well. 39 or so, right?

Here is a pic of my son and me, I am the good looking one..... smile

[Linked Image]

And, my granddaughter, dancing at my daughters wedding.

[Linked Image]

HEY! Personally I resent the implications.....

Would be fine if he did leave but I think he thinks that he is needed around here.

[Linked Image]
Libs and teachers are always trying to enlighten the backward masses.
I choose to stay with the "backward masses."
I never elevated to the position of a teachers pet who believed everything I was told by them as a kid. I was often around a lot of more intelligent, successful people who had the mental
capacity to think for themselves. I never believed it was great for our country to be flooded by aliens, or to develop The great society. LBJ lied to us, as i thought he was when he told the American people only 1 of 90 would utilize welfare. I was raised in a time you didn't have to pick through the apples to find one a Mexican hadn't stuck a fingernail in and then stuck the apple to their nose to see if it smelled sweet enough to merit their lone star card. I was raised at a time blacks had families with a working dad, before welfare let a woman be the boss and run them off as she had no need for his money. We didn't have someone's cross stuck in the publics highway right- of way or stuck on a ranchers fence where a Mexican died on a headon or drunken rollover. We had lawmen who deported illegals. We didn't believe it right to have others pay for our spoiled brats, regardless of how wonderful we thought they were. Ours was a creditor nation and the wealthiest on the earth, till the enlightened and thieves took over.
We have a society of blacks, browns, commies and mentally disable liberals who have done to this country what the Axis Forces couldn't. Kruschev was right when he said "We will destroy you from within". One of the top chinese

generals said they would call their destructive programs socialism and we would accept them until we would fall into their hand like over-ripe fruit. This is happening by the stupidity of liberals and slovenliness of others.
Good words. Kruschev knew what he was saying and now it is amazing at how many communists are in the teaching profession. BC Brian for one and maybe a couple of others here.

Back in 1953 I went to work for Boeing in Wichita, KS. and part of the written work exam was asking if you had any communists affiliations. Same at North American Aviation in Los Angeles a few years later. Now either nobody cares or it is against the government rules to even ask.

Things are different and I don't like it. We have, against our will, turned our country over to the wrong people and it ain't gonna get any better.
10-4 there. If we could only believe in the Utopian dream rather than in God ...
Looks better sized-up. Very nice lookin' people.
© 24hourcampfire