Hop To
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by crowrifle
Damn. You pray for him. I would like to lay my hands on him.

I like your style grin

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
BCBRAIN, I have never met you nor Miss Lynn, but if we were all together in the same room or other close proximity you would be asked to apologize right now. Many here would and could make you do so. Most likely me, but I will not make any bravado statements here as it is unlikely we will ever meet so for me to do so would be to fall to your level of chicken commentary. Inflamatory statements like the one you made from the safety and anonymity of a computer is the very definition of chicken. Very, VERY poor taste and comment.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Damn. You pray for him. I would like to lay my hands on him.

I like your style grin

In person I probably would do so as well, but here we are on the 'net where chicken punks can make a lot of noise and not face the consequences. Such is the nature of the beast.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
True, but you never know when karma or crowrifle is gonna circle around and bust you in the a$s...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BCBrian
A whore? - No.

A lady?

I sincerely doubt that.

Your last post about nailed the lid in that coffin didn't it? grin

Being in a benevolent mood recently I took a couple of people off ignore. This one goes back. Lesson learned.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep, my ignore list is short as I can tolerate much, but BC is about to make that short list, FWIW.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by safariman
BCBRAIN, I have never met you nor Miss Lynn, but if we were all together in the same room or other close proximity you would be asked to apologize right now. Many here would and could make you do so. Most likely me, but I will not make any bravado statements here as it is unlikely we will ever meet so for me to do so would be to fall to your level of chicken commentary. Inflamatory statements like the one you made from the safety and anonymity of a computer is the very definition of chicken. Very, VERY poor taste and comment.

If I suddenly launched a shot in "Miss Lynn's" direction - without any provocation on her part - your attempt at chivalry might be easier to understand.

But, she's certainly capable of handing it out - I've been on the receiving end of more than a few of her barbs.

On the internet - women do NOT get a pass.

If she can hand it out - she can learn to learn to take it. She's the one who likes playing with the boys.

The fact she sleeps around - is none of my business. I could care less how many times she blurts out the wrong man's name while she's banging someone. But she decided to share that pearl with us on this forum. I choose to respond.

The fact all of us aren't taken in by the reality of this person - rather than thinking she bares the slightest resemblance to her avatar is - to me - a bit of a joke. I think I have her pegged. You, obviously, think I've missed the mark.

I don't sleep around. I'm a gentlemen with real women - as opposed to internet characters.

I thought you'd get that.

Brian

Vernon BC Canada

"Nothing in life - can compare to seeing smiles on your children's faces."
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Crowrifle and Safariman,

Thank you for your kind words and defense.

BCBrian has set himself up as judge and jury of those whom HE deems unworthy of life and breath, according to his requirements. He shows examples of it all the time here on the Fire. I have compassion for and pray for his family and friends who must live through this type of judgement all the time.

Again, thank you.

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M

If I suddenly launched a shot in "Miss Lynn's" direction - without any provocation on her part - your attempt at chivalry might be easier to understand.

But, she's certainly capable of handing it out - I've been on the receiving end of more than a few of her barbs.

On the internet - women do NOT get a pass.

If she can hand it out - she can learn to learn to take it. She's the one who likes playing with the boys.

The fact she sleeps around - is none of my business. I could care less how many times she blurts out the wrong man's name while she's banging someone. But she decided to share that pearl with us on this forum. I choose to respond.

The fact all of us aren't taken in by the reality of this person - rather than thinking she bares the slightest resemblance to her avatar is - to me - a bit of a joke. I think I have her pegged. You, obviously, think I've missed the mark.

I don't sleep around. I'm a gentlemen with real women - as opposed to internet characters.

I thought you'd get that.

I will pray for you....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I tend to treat all women as ladies, internet or otherwise. I have nearly got into fights in taverns for insisting that the men in these places calm thier mouths in front of the ladies present, even if the 'ladies' were biker chicks or obviously frequent visitors to said bar/tavern. Maybe it is just me, but was the way I was raised.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
And I will hope you meet a man you can be faithful with...

Brian

Vernon BC Canada

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Yeah I guess he got tired of VANimrod scalding his a$s every time he posted something. Looks like he decided to drop down to your weight class, but is still getting stomped. Ease up on him a bit.

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
And I will hope you meet a man you can be faithful with...

I will pray for you....

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
I tend to treat all women as ladies, internet or otherwise. I have nearly got into fights in taverns for insisting that the men in these places calm thier mouths in front of the ladies present, even if the 'ladies' were biker chicks or obviously frequent visitors to said bar/tavern. Maybe it is just me, but was the way I was raised.

You were raised well smile

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
A lot of internet "ladies" - are actually men.

I've posted my own picture many times.

Something "Miss Lynn" - will never do - she'd like to keep fooling men into thinking she bares even some slight resemblance to her avatar...

Brian

Vernon BC Canada

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Have you ever called out the wrong name at the wrong time ?

That's kind of sleazy - isn't it?

I mean - unless there's so many - that you get confused now and again.

That would make things easier to understand. grin
BC-we understand you are so PC, as in Piece of Cra....

Last edited by eyeball; 11/23/11.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Ease up on him a bit.

Awwwwwwwwww, do I have to ???? grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A lot of internet "ladies" - are actually men.

I've posted my own picture many times.

Something "Miss Lynn" - will never do.

If one finds themselves in a hole of their own creation the best advice is to quit digging. Just my 2 cents.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lynn, whether it was one or a hundred, being a Lady is about the person and their everyday actions and you easily make that cut. Brian has a hard time walking through his back yard without stepping in the dogschit. As to the ORIGINAL question.....No. I get in trouble for names I drop in my sleep grin

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I always thought mom might not been telling me the truth when she told me I didn't have any brothers. She must have raised us both the same way. wink

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

416 members (10ring1, 17Hunter, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1moredeer, 1badf350, 41 invisible), 1,486 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,988
Posts18,520,076
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.