Home
Wow, what a turn of events. My heart cath showed blockages that were not so bad, or so we thought. Thursday night I had my first evern and hopefully last ever, heart attack! Ambulance ridel for emergency surgery, Angioplasty and a Stent. Still in lots of pain so signing off for now, just wanted my brothers and isisters at the fire to know, prayers appreciated!

JJHack and my pastor were just here.

Blessings,

MARK aka Safariman
good Lord! two in a week?!

get well Mark. my prayers for your speedy recovery my friend.
Thoughts and prayers from Iowa for you. Take care and take it easy.
Prayers of comfort & healing Mark.
All the best for a speedy recovery.
Thoughts and prayers as well... hold old a fella are you Mark?
Oh my goodness. Speedy recovery to you Mark!
Jeez, Mark!

Okay, prayers and such here. After supper I'm gonna go find the heart attack prevention thread and bump it...

Sheesh. You guys...
Praying for you to experience God's healing power. Blessings for peace and comfort.
Wow, glad you are okay. Get off the internet.
From a Washingtonian to another get some rest and get better soon!
Originally Posted by T LEE
Prayers of comfort & healing Mark.

from Wyoming also.
Wow, get better, prayers from the other side of the mountain.
Prayers for a quick and complete heal up.

This is no way to try get out of next years get together and pin shoot.
Speedy recovery wishes from NC.
Mark
Man that sucks but at least the good news is you can tell us about it. Prayers for a fast recovery. Mark this is no way to spend Christmas. Get healthy need to see you next summer at the get together. Cheers NC
Ya got 'em from here.
On the way

GTC
Originally Posted by safariman
Wow, what a turn of events. My heart cath showed blockages that were not so bad, or so we thought. Thursday night I had my first evern and hopefully last ever, heart attack! Ambulance ridel for emergency surgery, Angioplasty and a Stent. Still in lots of pain so signing off for now, just wanted my brothers and isisters at the fire to know, prayers appreciated!

Blessings,

MARK aka Safariman
Glad to hear you are stabilized. Hang in there. You have my prayers.
Glad you got to the ER in time...

When I first saw this post I thought someone was spoofin Mannlicher ala the dude that faked his own death a few months ago.

Sorry to hear you had an attack, but glad you caught it in time.

Get well.....
Prayers sent, Mark. Sorry that happened to you. Best wishes and prayers for a full recovery.
Another "save" for modern medicine. Prayers for a speedy recovery.
Get well!
Best wishes to you.

Blessings,

MARK aka Safariman

rest easy....thank goodness you got there in time and weren't somewhere back in the tall uncut.
Mark, I'm sorry to hear this and I'm praying for your complete recovery. I was thinking about you this morning when I saw a bargain on some 10mm ammo on Northwest Firearms. Regards, Ken
wow, sorry to hear it Mark, praying for full recovery for you and no future ticker trouble.

btw you weren't perusing the 24 wives thread when it happened?

specifically the post by Team_Tricky? I felt a little palpitation while viewing...just sayin
prayers sent

Blessings,

MARK aka Safariman

Hang in there Mark. You are one of the good guys here. Praying for you to heal up quick my friend.
Dang, you guys! I hope it's not contagious!!!
Seriously, get well soon - my prayers are sent for you, and renewed for Mannlicher!
Best wishes, and a Merry Christmas to you both.
Mark
Prayers on the way for you, Mark!
emergency surgery, Angioplasty and a Stent. Still in lots of pain so signing off for now, just wanted my brothers and isisters at the fire to know, prayers appreciated!

MARK aka Safariman

prayed for God's glory to be reflected into others lives by your healing...

rest easy and do what the drs say...
Man..you tryin' to one up Sam?

Prayers for a full recovery.
freaking Raiders!! The Redskins and the Raiders are enough to make even the strong fall prey to a weak heart. wink

Godspeed recovery Mark---David
You will be remembered tonight in my rosary.
Mark, we are all praying and pulling for you. Get well soon, amigo!
Only a Raider fan could have a heart attack and then update the 24hr campfire from ICU, I''m proud of you as would Big Al would be!

Take care of yourself, and leave the TV off Sunday. The [bleep] refs finally killed Big Al, don't let them bastards get you too brother!
prayers for your swift recovery
same here safari.
Prayers sent.
Same here

Get well soon.
Mark--Prayers. You got 'em.

HEAL!
Sent you a PM earlier checking up on you.Sorry to hear this news.Prayers for full recovery.
Joe
Mark, sorry to hear of this. Prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Hope for a quick and successful recovery - take care.
Sorry to hear this. Get better soon and remember Plavix is your friend.
Do what the docs tell ya, and get well soon. Best wishes from Georgia,
Don
Recover quickly!

Tough week at the fire. Hope things calm down soon.
Mark,

Take care of yourself bud, and get back in the fight.

Best wishes for a good and speedy recovery.

Shane
Hang in there, Mark! Must have been scary stuff. eek
WOW Mark! I hope for a speedy recovery.
Keep a positive attitude Mark.
You CAN overcome this.
Consider it a warning that something has to change and do your best to make the necessary changes.
Get well soon.

Jerry
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Only a Raider fan could have a heart attack and then update the 24hr campfire from ICU, I''m proud of you as would Big Al would be!

Take care of yourself, and leave the TV off Sunday. The [bleep] refs finally killed Big Al, don't let them bastards get you too brother!

No chit, what a stud!
Modern medicine and modern communication technology. Only in America. God bless the USA!
Hope you heal up and recover better than new Mark. Very big blessing you were in a place where fast responders got to you pronto! Prayers for you Sir.
Mark, take care of yourself. Get better real soon.
I'm hoping this had nothing to do with you hooking up with that voodoo chick. Darn that auto correct. I mean kudu chick. frown
Jeez Mark that scares the hell out of me as I went into VAMC Seattle on Monday for a couple of cordizone shots and when they took my Blood pressure it was over 180, hope it's not a sign that I've got one on the way. Their trying to stablize my BP with new medication, but I haven't seen much improvement yet.

Prayers sent get it stablized.
Originally Posted by ironeagle_84
good Lord! two in a week?!

get well Mark. my prayers for your speedy recovery my friend.

Yeah, amen to that!!!!

Now I am getting paranoid... bad things always happen in 3's...

Get well soon Mark....

We will add you to the family prayers this week!
Prayers for a quick and complete recovery, my brother.
I"m in....sending prayers your way from W TX. Get well soon Mark.
Prayers from here, Mark.
Have a speedy recovery so that you may continue the tastes great less filling debate. Fooling around aside, they really know how to fix this now. You should be fine in a few weeks. They will most likely have you change your diet and some exercise.

Best to you Mark!
Mark,

Prayers sent. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

JD338
Best wishes from my end as well!
Prayers sent, hoping it goes well.
Mark, my friend, God bless you and I wish you a speedy recovery.
Wow, sorry to hear, but great news that you're going to be on the mend. Hang in there, and get better soon.
Mark, hoping for a full recovery.

Kelly
Sorry to hear of your heart attack however you have survived it.

Get well soon.

Damn.......Prayers & best wishes for you.
Best regards, thoughts and prayers headed your way...take care of yourself, no one else will.
Rest easy and get well soon. Bear
Best of luck and glad you are here to tell us. Prayers sent.
Take it easy and slow what ever the Dr says
Keep on breathing.

Alan
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Best to ya Mark! Rest and recover!

Jeff
Dang, just saw this. Mark you have my thoughts and a Prayer.
Hopin things turn out the best.

But now we gotta draw straws to see who hasta say "GOOOOOOOOO RAY...", crap, I can't even finish it, but if I get the short straw, I'll take one for the team.
He!! will you quit it...... It's Christmas and this is not the time to be laying in a hospital bed. The food is bad, the service isn't that great and honestly the stories about hot nurses and "xmas gifts" is just a myth.

Hurry up and get better.
Mark! Doood!

Relax...get better..I'll send you a PM tommorow...

Well, damn.

Spelling is good though. Punctuation is strong. That's a good sign.

Hang in there, bud. We're pulling for you.
Mark . . .

Prayers and good wishes sent.

BMT
Speedy recovery wishes from Pa.

dave
Mark I hope you're doing alright! If you need me to watch after your rifles, just holler smile

Recover quickly and well partner.
Speedy recovery and hope you're quickly back home with your loved ones
Praying for you Mark. Take care.
Prayers for a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself.
Get well Mark, and I know you will,

And forget about the internet for a while will ya, priorities man...
Best of luck to you and get well soon.

L.W.
get well soon
prayers sent and continuing
norm
Mark,

I'm very sorry to hear this news, but I am glad to hear that you're stabilized! I will pray for your speedy recovery, brother!
Today is the 13th anniversary of my heart attack and trippple bypass.
Boy, that hurt like hell....

I think I'll go eat a Bacon fat sandwich in celebration...
Dang I hate to hear that, praying for a full and quick recovery!
Holy Crap! Get better soon sir. I hope your home for Christmas.

Wishing you a big rebound!

This stuff is gettin to be all the rage around here. You and sam can exchange lettuce and carrot recipes.
Get well Mark.
Prayers sent for your complete recovery. Along with prayers and caring thoughts for you, your wife, and family.

Lynn

Mark,

I expect my own situation is like many here...

....sorta like with that 350,000 mile Corolla that sits in my driveway, or that 20 year old KLR in my garage....

....I'm just grateful and pleasantly surprised to find I'm still running every morning and that everything still works.

I sure am happy they caught all this in time. Stay with us, we need you here.

Regards,

Birdwatcher

Prayers on the way
Yes, blessings.

Hopin' for a quick, and full recovery!
Do as the Doctors say, and get better fast! Here's hoping for the best!

maddog

Blessings,

MARK aka Safariman

damn Mark, talk about de ja vue all over again!

You know you have my prayers, and those of my family. God will have your back buddy, trust me there.
Man! You old guys are sure giving me a lot of excuses to be spending a lot of time on my knees in prayer. Usually I'd consider that a good thing.

I rejoice that you (and Sam) won this round and will continue to hold you up in prayer for a quick and solid recovery.

Do your part to stay with us! The Campfire just wouldn't be the same without you!

(You too Sam)!!!
hope your feeling better Mark.
Dude.... Prayers sent... Get better soon.....
Geez... That'll scare the hairs off yer butt..

Prayers from WI for a full and speedy recovery...
Geeze Mark...man...let me know if I can be of any help.
Mark,

This why you need to get a lighter rifle. People who use fiberglass stocks don't have heart attacks! smile Take care my friend! You're in my thoughts and prayers.
Holy smokes. Listen to the doc and heal quickly.
Mark I hope you recover very quickly! Sorry to hear of this!
Best wishes for a speedy recovery! magnum Man
Prayers going out to you for a quick and speedy recovery!
Dang Mark, very glad Your still on this side of the grass, take care and God bless You, Your family, and friends.

Gunner
Very sorry to hear this but glad you're alive and kickin'. I'll certainly pray for a speedy recovery, Mark.
Best wishes and prayers sent!!
Prayers Sent!
I just saw your post and JJ's.

Praying hard for you here, Mark!

Ed
JUST saw this!

Mark! Get the Hell out of the hospital! There are sick people there, and decidedly NOT a CCW-friendly locale...

Seriously, you and yours KNOW that you're in our thoughts and prayers.
Mark, hope you are getting better today and on the road to a full recovery. This is too much; too many good Campfire folks coming down with heart problems. I will pray for your recovery.
Praying for 100% recovery.....take things easy!
Blessings and prayers sent from Nebraska. Get well soon Mark.
Hi everyone. My head and chest hurt too much to read all of the well wishes but as soon as the pain subsides enough I will read them all. Be assured that every last one of them is genuinely appreciated!

I have one small artery that will remain blocked so still have chest painmost of the time. My head is KILLING me, even wit Morphine shots and Ultram etc.

Kinda laying low and counting the monutes until I get the next shot or pill. Geeting injected with lots of stuff too.

I will read all of these as soon as I am able. Migh be going home tomorrow.

Thank you all SSSOOOOO MUCH for your prayers.

MARK
Good Lord, get well soon.
Mark,

I read about this over in the Africa section. Etta and I are praying for you. I really appreciate the help you were to me when we lost Jason this fall. Let me know when you feel up to a phone call. I would love to return the prayers and support you showed me in my time of need. You are a good man.

Mart
Mark, hope you feel better soon and hope you're home for Christmas.
Hi everyone. My head and chest hurt too much to read all of the well wishes but as soon as the pain subsides enough I will read them all. Be assured that every last one of them is genuinely appreciated!

I have one small artery that will remain blocked so still have chest painmost of the time. My head is KILLING me, even wit Morphine shots and Ultram etc.

Kinda laying low and counting the monutes until I get the next shot or pill. Geeting injected with lots of stuff too.

I will read all of these as soon as I am able. Migh be going home tomorrow.

Thank you all SSSOOOOO MUCH for your prayers.

MARK
Another prayer sent your way, Mark. Get well soon.
I'll send you Raiders updates this Sunday!! :)))))
Mark,

Prayers for a quick recovery, healing, and a to have A wonderful Christmas at home.

Paul
Prayers for ya Mark!
Get well soon Mark. That headache is caused by the meds they give you to prevent another one. BTDT.

Hope you are home and making a full recovery soon.

JM
Prayers sent
Very best wishes, Mark.
Jeezuz, alot of this going around...

I hope the Raiders win big and you get yourself well again.

No lie. I enjoy your posts immensely and hope you're on the fast road to a rock solid recovery.
Having a confident expectation Mark that you will recover quickly and be in good health.

Blessing your way brother.
Mark hope you have a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself.
get well and get home soon,
Wyo
Hope you get better soon.
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
Get well soon Mark. That headache is caused by the meds they give you to prevent another one. BTDT.

Hope you are home and making a full recovery soon.

JM

The nitroglycerin do give the headache unlike anything else....but later on, never hesitate to take one if you get the heartburn feeling. More BTDT wink
Get well quickly Mark. You need to load for that 250-3000.
Good grief.....that is horrid. I hope you are feeling better and that you have better luck in 2012.

Prayers!

Jane
Get well quick!

Dale
Thank you EVERYONE for your prayers and well wishes - and even the humor! I just now am able to sit and read all of these wondeful posts. I am feeling much better tonight and will most likely go home tomorrow afternoon, but with lots of meds for a while.

I have a stent in one artery and one was not stentable (too small and too fully plugged up if I am hearing the Doc correctly) so they are going to try to treat it with meds. It is a small artery so the doc is not too worried about that one, it does cause some pain though. Will be on a pretty fair number of meds for a while until this is sorted out.

I had JUST HAD an angiogram last Monday and was told that things were pretty good. The heart attack on Thursday night came as a real shock and surprise.

Thank you to ALL who have offered prayers and well wishes. The road may be longish, but I am ON THE MEND! God is Great, and able to accomplish all that concerns us.

It is so wonderful to have so many freinds and brothers and sisters in the Lord here. And even my non christian freinds for sure. I love you guys and gals, too.

Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow.

MARK
These dueling MIs ain't cool... Y'all stop it now!
Prayin' hard fer ya, Bro. Get well.
Mark,

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

There's critters to be killed, get thee well and into the woods!
Prayers sent!!!
Mark, You are in my prayers, good luck with recovery. lots of friends here by the number of posts!!!
more prayers sent ,take it cool ,listen to the doc,s and those that have been through it ,get some rest away ,

nitro headackes are terrible ,,got them all the time loading powder,no fun
norm
Well shoot just came across this post - wishing you the best for a speedy recovery!!
Be sure to listen to your docs so you can be back home for Christmas:)
HEading home, now! Praise the Lord!

MARK
Man, that was fast. Stay well.
Mark,

Wow!

Here's hoping your recovery goes smoothly. Keep us all informed - eh? You are in our thoughts.

Regards,
Good to hear. Glad things went well.
Gotta be a relief for your wife . Glad you are home.
Get better! this is not a good phase of the foram!
Just saw this. Glad your headed home! Prayers and wishes for a speedy recovery!

Bill

MARK

Great news Mark. Welcome back. smile laugh
You too Sam!
Also just saw this upon return from downstate. Glad your at home recovering and strictly adhere to doctor's orders. Prayers for your fast recovery.
Thanks ColtChris and others. I still have chest pain and slept all afternoon but the wifey is on her way to get my big pile of meds for me. BP just now was 136/73 and resting heart rate was 71. I will take those readings all day if I can consistently get them.

I know I was only in there from Thursday through Sunday. and that does not sound like a very long time, but with blood thinner shots into my stomack several times per day, two IV's in my arms, an oxy tube in my snout, blood tests several times per day/night and still having chest pain it seemed like quite long enought to me. I am so glad to be home. The three hour nap I just took was my longest straight through sleep period since Thursday.

Words cannot express how mch it meant to me and to my family that so many of you have been praying for me. Thank you, all of you, for the prayers and well wishes. I still have about 75% of my heart function, and the doc says I can get it all back with meds and work.

Thank you all, SO very much.

Mark and family.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

MARK

Great news Mark. Welcome back. smile laugh

Same same, back at ya!
Get well Mark...
Hallelujah!
Thanks ColtChris and others. I still have chest pain and slept all afternoon but the wifey is on her way to get my big pile of meds for me. BP just now was 136/73 and resting heart rate was 71. I will take those readings all day if I can consistently get them.

I know I was only in there from Thursday through Sunday. and that does not sound like a very long time, but with blood thinner shots into my stomack several times per day, two IV's in my arms, an oxy tube in my snout, blood tests several times per day/night and still having chest pain it seemed like quite long enought to me. I am so glad to be home. The three hour nap I just took was my longest straight through sleep period since Thursday.

Words cannot express how mch it meant to me and to my family that so many of you have been praying for me. Thank you, all of you, for the prayers and well wishes. I still have about 75% of my heart function, and the doc says I can get it all back with meds and work.

Mark and family.

Glad to hear you're home and resting, Mark. Prayers and best wishes for a full recovery on the way.

Continuing to send prayers up for you! I hope you get back on your feet soon!

Mark and family.

Well you're still with us, so I guess you missed the Raider game...good call!
Mark-had a heart attack the last of July. Had the heart cath and opened up a 100% block artery causing the attack with a stent. Had two more at 80% that couldn't put stents in so I had open heart on the 17th of August. Doing great though. The Lord worked everything out and couldn't be more pleased with how it all happened since it was going to happen-lol. Prayers go out to you my friend. God bless-Eddie
Mark,

I always include the campfire in my daily prayers and I will especially pray for you.
Glad to hear you are going home. I spent 5 days in the hospital this year so I know how it feels to get out and go home.

tom
Mark,

Sorry to hear this news. Been there...done exactly that. Mine was 8 years ago last week, and I'm still kicking (but not quite as high).

In my post-op therapy and advisement, the doctors told me that this could possibly change me in many ways that might seem unrelated to a pump that circulates oxygen enriched blood. I poo-poo'ed them at the time, as I was a can-do, git er done kinda guy, but they were right.

I never had any of the depression that they warned me that might come, but it did cause me to radically re-arrange my priorities and my list of what truly matters the most in life. I guess what I am trying to say is this: what may seem a curse at first, can, over time, become a life changing blessing.

I can't do nearly as much as I once could, but I do what matters the most to me and mine. I have learned to slow the pace, say no when needed in a kind way, and enjoy a lot more moments with those who matter most to me. I don't have near the bull in my life that I used to put up with, and I don't sweat the small stuff at all. I don't even sweat the big stuff...stress is a choice, so learn to chill as much as you can.

The last 8 years have been the best of my life in many ways, and I am much closer to my loved ones now than ever. I have learned more deeply what a great lady I married 32 years ago.

I hope this can help. God's blessings as we continue to lift you up to The Healer/Creator/Sustainer.

Frank
LongRanger280, Wonderful advice and intel there. I am already feeling the emotional and mental sting from the loss of some heart function. Realizing that I am not now, nor will I ever be again, 25 years old or be able to pretend to be so.
Best wishes and prayers for a good recovery...
I ever be again, 25 years old or be able to pretend to be so.
I bet you'll be able to pretend. Whatcha been doing for the last couple of decades? wink

Glad you're on the mend. I'm sure it will take time but fortunately you have some time. I'll be praying for you and yours. smile
Just saw this,Mark.
Prayers for you and yours, sir.

Take good care of yourself, and get better soon!
Just saw this too. Keep your spirits high and carry on, and be thankful it was just a warning shot. From your signature, I know all is well. Have a Blessed Christmas and prosperous new year brother.
Good news that you are home Mark...take it easy, get better, and keep us posted...
Get well dude. Prayers sent for speedy recovery.
Paul B.
LongRanger280, Wonderful advice and intel there. I am already feeling the emotional and mental sting from the loss of some heart function. Realizing that I am not now, nor will I ever be again, 25 years old or be able to pretend to be so.
Good grief Mark, just saw this thread! shocked So very glad you are on the road back and prayers will go up for a smooth recovery.
Come on brother... don't worry about not being 25 anymore or ever again. That's over 20 years in my rear view and I don't want to be 25 again. It almost killed me the first time! wink
Keep us updated as to your recovery.
Prayers sent Mark. Just saw this and hated to hear it, but glad you made it through. Take it easy man.
Damn, Godspeed Mark.
Originally Posted by Reloader7RM
Prayers sent Mark. Just saw this and hated to hear it, but glad you made it through. Take it easy man.

That is the plan, Thank you for the prayers. Seriously and with all of my heart. MARK

Blessings,

MARK aka Safariman

I am glad you are better.

Merry Christmas

T
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Damn, Godspeed Mark.

Thank you sir. He is/will/does!
Mark,

I'm on "the fire" everyday and I can't believe I missed this for nearly a week. I'm glad to hear that you are on the mend.

I always look forward to your posts.

Sincerely, donsm70
Memories whistle
Prayer sent. A quick recovery.
Originally Posted by Partsman
Memories whistle
Ok, old thread. Why? frown
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Memories whistle
Ok, old thread. Why? frown

Good god
Interesting all the support this guy had. He is obviously very good at what he does best. But as my Mother always said "you can be sure your sins will always find you out".
This chit is not even entertaining any more.

For gawds sake, quit dredging up SM threads.

Myron
Check the date line Dorkis. Are you REALLY the world's only living brain donor?
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Check the date line Dorkis. Are you REALLY the world's only living brain donor?
When I see that a member is in the hospital with a heart attack, checking the date is about the last thing that occurs to me.
Even Steelhead wished him well. smile
Good for you TRH! --- I'm not feeling so good myself.
Christ...
classic 24HCF...

Merry Christmas everyone, ked
I repeat:

This chit is not even entertaining any more.

For gawds sake, quit dredging up SM threads.

Well, I'm glad he pulled through.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Even Steelhead wished him well. smile

A moment of kindhearted weakness! He must have been getting plenty to make him that soft hearted! grin
There was a reason I typed DAMN first. You boys are slow witted...
safariman,

Prayers sent for you, man.
Holy phuuck ....now I understand how Obama got elected
Originally Posted by Ringman
safariman,

RM, this is a Zombie thread, reanimated from 2011 to show some of SM's prior antics.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
safariman,

RM, this is a Zombie thread, reanimated from 2011 to show some of SM's prior antics.

I don't remember this one...I imagine if I had a heart attack & was in the ICU, one of my first priorities would be to post on the fire with the title being what it is...laughin here...
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

wink
safariman,

Just when I think you can't get any more stupid...
4auger,

I can see how he could make the mistake. Supposedly SM is going in for surgery, and it's very conceivable that he could of had an accompanying heart attach with alleged planned surgery. Except for the part where the thread is 250 post long, it can be easy to miss the undead nature of a Zombie thread.
Ringman is a complete boob and will fall for any opportunity to "prayers sent". Fits right in with his belief is a flat world of only 4,000 years of age, of men walking with dinosaurs, and of magic, trajectory flattening, super high see-thru rings.
The "prayers sent " is even more disturbing than the age of the post
Ha ya beat me to it!
-
Originally Posted by 4ager
Ringman is a complete boob and will fall for any opportunity to "prayers sent". Fits right in with his belief is a flat world of only 4,000 years of age, of men walking with dinosaurs, and of magic, trajectory flattening, super high see-thru rings.

There's a big difference between being a bad person and just being wrong.

On matters of faith, I'll be the first to say misguided, but he exercises that misguided faith in a manner that appears to be the polar opposite of SM.

Sure, on matters where faith and science intersect is wrong, but that doesn't mean I can't still like the guy.
Coincidence or simply fate?
Per the original date of this thread--a little over a month after his license to sell insurance in Oregon was revoked.

http://www.cbs.state.or.us/ins/admin_actions/actions_2011/producer_2011/10-02-005.pdf
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
safariman,

I don't remember this one...I imagine if I had a heart attack & was in the ICU, one of my first priorities would be to post on the fire with the title being what it is...laughin here...

Yep, when I had mine the last thing on my mind was getting online.
Originally Posted by joken2
Coincidence or simply fate?
Per the original date of this thread--a little over a month after his license to sell insurance in Oregon was revoked.

http://www.cbs.state.or.us/ins/admin_actions/actions_2011/producer_2011/10-02-005.pdf

Divine intervention. wink
Originally Posted by sse
-

` ` ^
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

Roflmao cry
What!?

Who has a heart attack and posts from an ICU? How is that even possible?
trying to unsubscribe from this POS...if Rick doesn't fix this crappy web site will GTHO
Merry Christmas
Still in my prayers, SM.
Originally Posted by Talus_in_Arizona
Still in my prayers, SM.

JFC
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Originally Posted by Talus_in_Arizona
Still in my prayers, SM.

JFC

Yep, what about his victims? frown
Poor Cousin Vicki has my prayers.