MARK

Great news Mark. Welcome back. smile laugh

Sam......

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You too Sam!

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Also just saw this upon return from downstate. Glad your at home recovering and strictly adhere to doctor's orders. Prayers for your fast recovery.

Talk is cheap - except when Congress does it.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to
take an ass whoopin'

NRA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Thanks ColtChris and others. I still have chest pain and slept all afternoon but the wifey is on her way to get my big pile of meds for me. BP just now was 136/73 and resting heart rate was 71. I will take those readings all day if I can consistently get them.

I know I was only in there from Thursday through Sunday. and that does not sound like a very long time, but with blood thinner shots into my stomack several times per day, two IV's in my arms, an oxy tube in my snout, blood tests several times per day/night and still having chest pain it seemed like quite long enought to me. I am so glad to be home. The three hour nap I just took was my longest straight through sleep period since Thursday.

Words cannot express how mch it meant to me and to my family that so many of you have been praying for me. Thank you, all of you, for the prayers and well wishes. I still have about 75% of my heart function, and the doc says I can get it all back with meds and work.

Thank you all, SO very much.

Mark and family.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by safariman
HEading home, now! Praise the Lord!

MARK

Great news Mark. Welcome back. smile laugh

Same same, back at ya!

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Get well Mark...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hallelujah!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks ColtChris and others. I still have chest pain and slept all afternoon but the wifey is on her way to get my big pile of meds for me. BP just now was 136/73 and resting heart rate was 71. I will take those readings all day if I can consistently get them.

I know I was only in there from Thursday through Sunday. and that does not sound like a very long time, but with blood thinner shots into my stomack several times per day, two IV's in my arms, an oxy tube in my snout, blood tests several times per day/night and still having chest pain it seemed like quite long enought to me. I am so glad to be home. The three hour nap I just took was my longest straight through sleep period since Thursday.

Words cannot express how mch it meant to me and to my family that so many of you have been praying for me. Thank you, all of you, for the prayers and well wishes. I still have about 75% of my heart function, and the doc says I can get it all back with meds and work.

Mark and family.

Glad to hear you're home and resting, Mark. Prayers and best wishes for a full recovery on the way.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Continuing to send prayers up for you! I hope you get back on your feet soon!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Mark and family.

Well you're still with us, so I guess you missed the Raider game...good call!

IC B3

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Mark-had a heart attack the last of July. Had the heart cath and opened up a 100% block artery causing the attack with a stent. Had two more at 80% that couldn't put stents in so I had open heart on the 17th of August. Doing great though. The Lord worked everything out and couldn't be more pleased with how it all happened since it was going to happen-lol. Prayers go out to you my friend. God bless-Eddie

It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first.
Ronald Reagan

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Mark,

I always include the campfire in my daily prayers and I will especially pray for you.
Glad to hear you are going home. I spent 5 days in the hospital this year so I know how it feels to get out and go home.

tom

"if it's got tits or tires, it's going to give you grief, one way or another."
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Mark,

Sorry to hear this news. Been there...done exactly that. Mine was 8 years ago last week, and I'm still kicking (but not quite as high).

In my post-op therapy and advisement, the doctors told me that this could possibly change me in many ways that might seem unrelated to a pump that circulates oxygen enriched blood. I poo-poo'ed them at the time, as I was a can-do, git er done kinda guy, but they were right.

I never had any of the depression that they warned me that might come, but it did cause me to radically re-arrange my priorities and my list of what truly matters the most in life. I guess what I am trying to say is this: what may seem a curse at first, can, over time, become a life changing blessing.

I can't do nearly as much as I once could, but I do what matters the most to me and mine. I have learned to slow the pace, say no when needed in a kind way, and enjoy a lot more moments with those who matter most to me. I don't have near the bull in my life that I used to put up with, and I don't sweat the small stuff at all. I don't even sweat the big stuff...stress is a choice, so learn to chill as much as you can.

The last 8 years have been the best of my life in many ways, and I am much closer to my loved ones now than ever. I have learned more deeply what a great lady I married 32 years ago.

I hope this can help. God's blessings as we continue to lift you up to The Healer/Creator/Sustainer.

Frank

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
LongRanger280, Wonderful advice and intel there. I am already feeling the emotional and mental sting from the loss of some heart function. Realizing that I am not now, nor will I ever be again, 25 years old or be able to pretend to be so.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Best wishes and prayers for a good recovery...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I ever be again, 25 years old or be able to pretend to be so.
I bet you'll be able to pretend. Whatcha been doing for the last couple of decades? wink

Glad you're on the mend. I'm sure it will take time but fortunately you have some time. I'll be praying for you and yours. smile

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just saw this,Mark.
Prayers for you and yours, sir.

Take good care of yourself, and get better soon!

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just saw this too. Keep your spirits high and carry on, and be thankful it was just a warning shot. From your signature, I know all is well. Have a Blessed Christmas and prosperous new year brother.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Good news that you are home Mark...take it easy, get better, and keep us posted...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Get well dude. Prayers sent for speedy recovery.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (10gaugeman, 117LBS, 222Sako, 257 roberts, 219 Wasp, 1OntarioJim, 49 invisible), 2,400 guests, and 1,381 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,921
Posts18,518,805
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.