Home
Posted By: Kenneth BrickTop, What's your 10-20? - 03/09/12
I called shotgun, so pick me up first. The rest of you dudes have to sit in the Back.

We're gonna need some members here to step up, We're gonna need refreshments along the way. This is a long ride and Weekends are short.

State your 10-20 (location) and what you will donate,It helps if you are along the I-system, Interstate speeds are required for this road trip

As far as food, I'll eat anything, but I really picture Brickie as a cookies and milk (2%) kinda guy,

Items we will need.
Anti-gay spray, (size ginormous)
HD video camera,
Bandages and gauze,
Multiple gun cases, (ya never know)
secure waist belt to hold 20K in cash, (hint).
Radar detector. ( We be flying fast)
A printed copy of the lyrics,"100 bottles of beer on the wall"

More to follow, I just heard a horn honk. I think brickie is here.

Blackberry from here on out.

And a little Friday music to kick off the road trip.

Posted By: SKane Re: BrickTop, What's your 10-20? - 03/09/12
I trust you have Steppenwolf on your ipod?
Get your motor running, head on down the highway.....
Posted By: SKane Re: BrickTop, What's your 10-20? - 03/09/12
I smell trouble.... laugh

[Linked Image]
Posted By: okok Re: BrickTop, What's your 10-20? - 03/09/12
We're ready and waiting wherever/whenever.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

you'll look good here !

http://www.keysso.net/ArrestReports/ArrestLog1.htm
where starsky and hutch in zebra 3. laugh
You better have Brinks Security guarding that $10k you're fixing to shell out.
bricktop watch out for the "reno 911 guy in shorts" when you finally catch up with this guy.

hahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!!!
Now splain to me why I am going to be shelling out $10K ?

Have you read the terms and conditions of the bet ?

While we all know there is no "fieldtrip" underway and the KWPD is already working with the OU campus police to see if mudhead even exists and if he does, it won't take the IT department very long to document his misuse of University computers etc etc etc.

So I really doubt there will be any money changing hands anytime, anywhere.

This is all Internet gradeschool playground crap.

A few fools started it and made poor stupid Bricktop their fall guy as none of them have the guts to do anything but type.

After spending a lot of my day talking to LEOs I am bored and tired. The plan is in place and moving forward. The results are not in question only the timeframe.

As for the $10K, it's sitting in my money market account where it will sit until June when the terms of the well detailed bet kick in.

Too bad, a great site going to the dogs. Not our problem.......

[Linked Image]
I didnt realize the vehicles would amount to so many, so quickly.

I have dispatched a driver to the nearest funeral home, there he will acquire many "funeral in Procession' flags.

Displaying these flags on the hood, should help keep all vehicles in one convoy. Headlights on as usual....
Posted By: Rman Re: BrickTop, What's your 10-20? - 03/09/12
Originally Posted by interthem

While we all know there is no "fieldtrip" underway and the KWPD is already working with the OU campus police to see if mudhead even exists and if he does, it won't take the IT department very long to document his misuse of University computers etc etc etc.

A few fools started it and made poor stupid Bricktop their fall guy as none of them have the guts to do anything but type.

After spending a lot of my day talking to LEOs I am bored and tired. The plan is in place and moving forward. The results are not in question only the timeframe.

As for the $10K, it's sitting in my money market account where it will sit until June when the terms of the well detailed bet kick in.

[Linked Image]

It is unfortunate, that you are such a dipshitt. With all of your blowhard and bluster, as well as copious amounts of stupid, you have completely exsposed yourself to every nutjob on the entire internet. We all know who you are, what you look like, and where you live. We all know that you are some kind of diaper filling shcit stick with a crappy port side blinker with a penchant for drooling. All you are doing, is stiring up enough crap, that some fella will actually think it would be a great idea to come to where you are, and do his damndest to give you some assistance. You can hide behind all of lawyer BS, and castle law crap, but when some dude decides to help you out in the parking lot of your local grocery store, you'll do squat, except leak. And the cops will do squat, except say "good, he had it coming", and no lawyer in his right mind would take your case, after doing a simple internet search on your sorry multiple personality azz.
Do yourself, and everyone else a favour, and just piss off! Before someone actually decides what needs doing, needs doing. Lots have done worse, for a hell of lot less.
Think about it, and do try to sleep well.

R.

The only one buying that story is you and your multiple personalities.

I'm sure you'll adamantly claim otherwise.... so to put us all in "our place", how about providing the names, titles, and telephone numbers of authorities you've been coordinating with all day (No one will hold their breathe waiting).

If you were delusional enough to pick up the phone to waste LEO time on this internet Mickey Mouse BS, you are even more deluded and psychotic than initially perceived.

Given that, based upon what you have to provide as "proof" and justification would be laughable.

Prove me wrong.

Any other response aside from names, titles, and phone numbers will prove you're full of sheit.

[Linked Image]

you'll look good here !

Posted By: add Re: BrickTop, What's your 10-20? - 03/09/12

[Linked Image]

Your locals are ridin'... what?... that a Dodge Intrepid with a spoiler?

Vroom vrooom

LOL, that local Po Po chit ain't gonna phaze the ol B'Top...
Unless he is taking Greyhound- with a transfer halfway.
Posted By: cbass Re: BrickTop, What's your 10-20? - 03/10/12
That is an old cruiser right there. Everybody around here has Chargers these days.
Originally Posted by renegade50
bricktop watch out for the "reno 911 guy in shorts" when you finally catch up with this guy.

You mean this guy...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: eh76 Re: BrickTop, What's your 10-20? - 03/10/12
Now dat is funny! laugh
what the hell did i miss?
The first freaking post here has me bustin' a nut. Still giggling......

Is that you Larry from Livonia?

Can I donate to the fuel fund for this trip via Paypal?

Travel safe, boyz.......
Posted By: eh76 Re: BrickTop, What's your 10-20? - 03/10/12
Originally Posted by rockchucker

I think Doc, Pat & Brain need to learn that one. grin
Posted By: add Re: BrickTop, What's your 10-20? - 03/10/12
BT, perhaps you can throw down a GPS marker so larry can paint your progress cross country.

That way, if he tries any of his infamous shenanigans, folks here can have your back...
Posted By: JLM Re: BrickTop, What's your 10-20? - 03/10/12
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide

You mean this guy...

[Linked Image]

I forgot how epic this really was. I need an autographed copy of this chit xD
Originally Posted by Kenneth
I called shotgun, so pick me up first. The rest of you dudes have to sit in the Back.

We're gonna need some members here to step up, We're gonna need refreshments along the way. This is a long ride and Weekends are short.

State your 10-20 (location) and what you will donate,It helps if you are along the I-system, Interstate speeds are required for this road trip

As far as food, I'll eat anything, but I really picture Brickie as a cookies and milk (2%) kinda guy,

Items we will need.
Anti-gay spray, (size ginormous)
HD video camera,
Bandages and gauze,
Multiple gun cases, (ya never know)
secure waist belt to hold 20K in cash, (hint).
Radar detector. ( We be flying fast)
A printed copy of the lyrics,"100 bottles of beer on the wall"

More to follow, I just heard a horn honk. I think brickie is here.

Blackberry from here on out.

And a little Friday music to kick off the road trip.

I've actually been listening to that Black Keys album on this little jaunt!

Here's where I stopped in Lewellen, Nebraska, Larry:
[Linked Image]

Stopped by Chimney Rock outside Bridgeport, Nebraska:
[Linked Image]

Here's where I ate in Scottsbluff last night:
[Linked Image]

And here's what I ate, the 24 ounce Gaslight Chunk:
[Linked Image]

I want to have plenty of energy for today, Larry.

That right there is just too rich considering that you've called this site "Rick's dung hole" and called Rick himself a coward several times!! TFF!!

If you'd only have the honor to respect the private property of Mr. Bin none of this recent flap would've happened and this great site would become even better.

But, alas, you have neither honor nor respect but somehow feel respect is due you.
That isn't how it works Larry.

Well theres the standard crawfish maneuver....
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

Well theres the standard crawfish maneuver....

There is no reason to demean crawfish!
Brickie, I thought you were picking me up?

Was it the cookies and milk comment?

It was just a guess my friend, just a guess........
Brickie, I thought you were picking me up?

Was it the cookies and milk comment?

It was just a guess my friend, just a guess........
I didn't see your message until I was on the road. It's hard to do all of this from my phone, you know.
Carry-on Brickie,

I've added a Haz-mat suit to the list,

With the amount of crap always surrounding those 20 to 30 multi-personalities, You need to be careful.....
No way he makes it straight through. You see the size of that steak?
Pure protein Mako, Part of that steak is in some of those dinner rolls, sitting on the seat next to him, Lunch to go......

No time for stopping today....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

you'll look good here !

http://www.keysso.net/ArrestReports/ArrestLog1.htm

Unbelievable.
Originally Posted by Mako25

Gonna take some serious fiber to move that.... eek
Posted By: Rman Re: BrickTop, What's your 10-20? - 03/10/12
11:00 Bump for Bricktop!

R.
Traveling music for BrickTop...

laugh

He should be about two hours out...

R.
Originally Posted by Rman
He should be about two hours out...

R.

Carefull with the intel, We don't want the target going dark....

Considering the target has to try and get over 20 personalities in order, I'm not too worried.

R.
Posted By: add Re: BrickTop, What's your 10-20? - 03/10/12
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Originally Posted by Mako25

Gonna take some serious fiber to move that.... eek

Or an authentic India Indian green curried dish...

Carefull with the intel, We don't want the target going dark....

Ah,..he won't be there when BT shows up. He will have turned tail to somewhere safe,..watching from a distance with binoculars so he'll know when to return.
we need an update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: okok Re: BrickTop, What's your 10-20? - 03/10/12
I wonder how many depends Larry has gone through today. laugh
Larry the Fairy has been curiously absent today....

larry is at the bank getting bricktops money???????????????????
Applying for a loan......
Roger will loan him the money seeing as how he skipped the eye and drooling surgery!
Originally Posted by Tom264
Applying for a loan......

Lmao!
I posted this on a different thread, but here it is again.

More plot thickener...
Well, I contacted one of the main guys at that gun club's website in Pinedale.

He said he had only met Larry once, but that his one day impression of Larry was that he was an OK guy. Sounds like Larry isn't part of that club at all, or at least isn't as affiliated with it as he says he is. What a shock.
Any minute now ...

grin
This is really a "ship of fools".

It best not be "any minute" now......he, he, he.

Almost wish I were there and that he were really coming, just to see him put in cuffs.

But I'm not and he's not so........

So many people are gonna look so stupid, I've lost track.
classic. monitoring from the fortress of solitude. laugh
I don't have a dog in this fight and I am not taking sides, but do some of you realize how you look like immature brats...Is this how you train your kids?

Why don't you just leave it up to Rick Bin...He can take care of it,I guaranty,if he wishes too.

My gawd..Grow up...

Jayco

It best not be "any minute" now......

cry cry cry

laugh laugh laugh
This is really a "ship of fools".

It best not be "any minute" now......he, he, he.

Almost wish I were there and that he were really coming, just to see him put in cuffs.

But I'm not and he's not so........

So many people are gonna look so stupid, I've lost track.
I see you've now popped up to start posting now that you've retreated to a safe place. Where are you, Larry? I drove by "your" house, but no one would answer the door. You're either barricaded in the basement or on the WiFi at the Best Western.
Logcutter, DON"T get in the middle of this. The troll brigade will pirate every thread you start, attack any post you make, try and dig out any nasty personal info on you they can and then pursue you to any other website you post on to trash you there.

They may even con some idiot into making threats against you and your family and betting vast sums of money that will never be paid by him.

They are acting like grade school playground bully boys that the girls always beat a dodgeball.

These nobodies will never change, the Internet where they can hideout and play tough guy is their only home. Let it run its course, as, as always the truth comes out.

Keep outa it !

Logcutter, DON"T get in the middle of this. The troll brigade will pirate every thread you start, attack any post you make, try and dig out any nasty personal info on you they can and then pursue you to any other website you post on to trash you there.

They may even con some idiot into making threats against you and your family and betting vast sums of money that will never be paid by him.

They are acting like grade school playground bully boys that the girls always beat a dodgeball.

These nobodies will never change, the Internet where they can hideout and play tough guy is their only home. Let it run its course, as, as always the truth comes out.

Keep outa it !

Laffin!

Logcutter is not a deranged troll...so he has no worries!
You stupid azzwipe, I am where I have always been in Florida.

You "drove by my house", yeah sure. If you did, I'm sure you took lots of photos right ? Let's see them.

Let's see you, your vehicle with the license plate showing and my house all in the same unaltered photo.

You have nothing to fear as I am not there......LAFFIN

Your "fake trip" sure wasted a lot of your time and money.

Wonder how the Deputy parked at the end of the road missed you ?
LAFFIN EVEN MORE !!!!

Nastyquim's little flunky blows it again !

Guess we have a wrap here....... now about all those stolen photos and the link to where they were stolen from....hate to keep bringing it up BUT it is the core of you accusations, now isn't it ?

I don't have a dog in this fight but have to say that this thread is intriguing! Correct me if I'm wrong but Larry Root makes a bet with BT, BT then decides to cash out 10 grand and drive across country to settle the bet and now Larry Root decides to not answer the door at his home in Pinedale?

What have I missed?
You stupid azzwipe, I am where I have always been in Florida.

You "drove by my house", yeah sure. If you did, I'm sure you took lots of photos right ? Let's see them.

Lets see you, your vehicle with the license plate showing and my house all in the same unaltered photo.
You're supposed to have all of these cops and whatnot there, shouldn't they be able to do that? You said people are at "your" house watching it, why won't one of them answer the door? Why won't you answer your f*cking phone when I call?

You owe me $10K, you f*cking DEADBEAT.
Originally Posted by huntsonora
I don't have a dog in this fight but have to say that this thread is intriguing! Correct me if I'm wrong but Larry Root makes a bet with BT, BT then decides to cash out 10 grand and drive across country to settle the bet and now Larry Root decides to not answer the door at his home in Pinedale?

What have I missed?
That's about it in a nutshell.
Posted By: Teal Re: BrickTop, What's your 10-20? - 03/10/12
Mebbe he was just off hiding in the woods?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by teal

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Now I remember why I carry a gun in the woods.
Expect the unexpected and you will do well in life.One usually gets what he asked for.

Ain't the net a blast.

Jayco
Originally Posted by Bricktop

What have I missed?

And he waits until you get to Pinedale to tell you that he's in Florida?!?
Posted By: T LEE Re: BrickTop, What's your 10-20? - 03/10/12
Well, I am in FL! SW Fl to be exact, where the hell is Root supposed to be??
Originally Posted by T LEE
Well, I am in FL! SW Fl to be exact, where the hell is Root supposed to be??
Key West.

What have I missed?

Larry resides in the State of Delusion ...

Not that it matters. laugh
Key [bleep] West, Figures.....

What have I missed?
To be fair to "Larry," he's alternately claimed to be in Florida and Pinedale. The offer was to come to Pinedale and verify the existence of these guns he claims to own -- he bet $10K I wouldn't. The guns have supposedly been stored in "Larry's" friend "Roger's" safe in Pinedale, which is all I needed to see -- just the guns, not "Larry." Now "Larry" is trying to set additional terms to the bet and claiming the guns can't be seen since he's in Florida.
If y'all had a bet and it was to be settled in WY then I'd hit him for travel expenses and time as well
Roger that but then you know he probably don't have it and would welch if he did!
Just what did anyone with a brain expect to get from this?A fist fight/a murder/stabbing or houses and cross's burned, or maybe someone strung up?

All verified on the public Internet...

So/So stupid and childish.

Jayco
I have invited both issac (Bob) & Boggy Creek Ranger to stop by if they ever got down this way and they did and we shared a meal at Whiskey Creek steak house. Good time was had by all, and Lithian came down and gave me a cat and then came back for a visit with Bonkers with his family. Met a BUNCH of great guys at the firts TN hog hunt.

It is only the azzholes that mouth off & hide!
Originally Posted by logcutter
Just what did anyone with a brain expect to get from this?A fist fight/a murder/stabbing or houses and cross's burned, or maybe someone strung up?

Jayco
I expected $10K upon the completion of a legally-binding contract. I do not assume, imply or in any way infer any sort of violence or criminal activity. Your mind obviously works a little different than mine.
I expected $10K upon the completion of a legally-binding contract

No offense sir,but really?I expect you may be street wise and you know what your doing,very well...

Jayco laugh
LAFFIN EVEN MORE !!!!

Dang, we got us an around-the-clock dedicated security detail barricading the road now! Hot dang Larry, you sure is an important man in Pinedale! whistle
Originally Posted by ColdBore
LAFFIN EVEN MORE !!!!
Dang, we got us an around-the-clock dedicated security detail barricading the road now! Hot dang Larry, you sure is an important man in Pinedale! whistle
I guess he was disguised as a mailbox.
Lying sack of chit is now on permanent ignore. Hope ya meet up with him one of these days BT. smile smile
I expected $10K upon the completion of a legally-binding contract
No offense sir,but really?I expect you may be street wise and you know what your doing,very well...

Jayco laugh
The thought of Larry's assh*le puckering up at having to follow through with one of his challenges also held a certain appeal.
I guess he was disguised as a mailbox.

grin

Pretty sneaky, them ole Pinedale deputies.... cool

Then again, when you're tasked with protecting the Root, you gotta pull out all the stops!
The thought of Larry's assh*le puckering up at having to follow through with one of his challenges also held a certain appeal.

Did you really expect that? I think not..I wouldn't.

Jayco
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
I sold a Weaver scope to BossLady. Seem to remember sending it to the Wyoming address.

John, you are correct. You did send the scope to Wyoming. Karen is a snowbird.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._Who_has_actually_SOLD_anyth#Post6244539

According to Larry Karen should be there in Wyoming...

Where's Roger or Duane...

The people watching his home...

Where's the 200 members screaming "THIS IS PINEDALE!!!!"...

Deputy sleeping at the end of the road...

Seems that Larry's is "really" liked there as well...

You guys are lighting his fire..The more the merrier..And he has you by the balls...You won't let it go...And your all grown ups....

By that...He is smarter than you all, that continue to high school him...

What about Payton Manning,for the grown ups. grin

Jayco
you have a deputy at the end of your road wasting tax payers money, wow who are you govenor interthem
This drama is too much for me and while this'll be my one and only post on this thread the link posted earlier about oldman1942 cruisin' the gay websites was eye opening, not surprising, just eye opening. blush

http://datingforgay.blogspot.com/2007/08/gay-dating-men-65-oldman1942.html
Posted By: okok Re: BrickTop, What's your 10-20? - 03/10/12

Jayco

You're a buzz kill....
Posted By: Faethor_Ferenczy Larry is a LIAR - 03/10/12
The old [bleep] is a liar. Nothing new. I had an interesting afternoon speaking with several LEO in WY and KW. Remember Larry, everything is a matter of public record. There are no secrets!

I spoke with Office Mike Mertz of the Pinedale PD (307) 367-6593. No recent records or cases with Lawrence Ellis Root. In fact he had no knowledge of Larry.

I spoke with Sheriff Lankford Sublette County (307) 367-4378. There is a ranch watch program but it is not an active daily patrol. More of an outreach program and education. Again no recent cases with Lawrence Ellis Root or Karen Root.

Called the Key West PD (305) 809-1111 and spoke with a Sergeant Bernardo Barrios. No open cases with Lawrence Ellis Root.

Called MCSO and spoke with Inspector Michelle Maxwell (305)292-7138. Again, no open cases with Lawrence Ellis Root.

Sugarbritches, you are a LIAR!!!!
PM on the way to you sir.
Let's recap here..

Larry and Bricktop made a bet for 10K and Bricktop thinks it is just about driving to Larry's place and he has 10K in his pocket.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know,that will never happen and a trip to Larry's,even if he was there,would never turn out well, for either.

The first blow would lend Bricktop in jail...That's just common sense....It happens all the time...

I must be missing something...Suicide is something I don't do on a regular basis.

Jayco
Could this be him?

[Linked Image]

Could this be him?

[Linked Image]

Oh my his license number perchance???

[Linked Image]

Newspapers from both WY & KW FL

[Linked Image]
You guys are lighting his fire..The more the merrier..And he has you by the balls...You won't let it go...And your all grown ups....

By that...He is smarter than you all, that continue to high school him...

What about Payton Manning,for the grown ups. grin

Jayco

Honest question here logcutter, is this what you do when you say stupid stuff? I've always thought that you had to be messing with people because nobody can be so stupid as to put Ray Atkinson on a pedastol and correlate how good a hunter is due to how old they are.
Suicide is something I don't do on a regular basis.

Jayco

Maybe you outta try it once...

Jayco

Lmmfao!
Posted By: tzone Re: BrickTop, What's your 10-20? - 03/10/12
]I guess he was disguised as a mailbox.

Hahaahaaaha. TFF!
Posted By: Teal Re: BrickTop, What's your 10-20? - 03/10/12
All this thread really needs is some gold coins and a deed to the ranch....

grin

I love this..An ex cop condoning Internet violence.An Elk hunting guide getting down and dirty with the population without fear of his reputation.

And all for what?

Jayco
Posted By: tzone Re: BrickTop, What's your 10-20? - 03/10/12

Jayco

OK that's the second F'n time I've ROR'd in a 2 minutes.
3 out 4, not bad. Since you are so very close, maybe you want to come down and see the Rugers ?
Someone tell me what all the ink on Bricktops fingers mean,if that was his?

I'm new to this violence stuff.

Jayco grin
grin

I love this. An Elk hunting guide getting down and dirty with the population without fear of his reputation.

Jayco

My reputation is solidified and I am and will always be at the top of my game...

I doubt a remark towards an outdated mountain man would sway my clientele to look elsewhere...
JFC jayco. You still alive???????? Iheard you ate the barrel of your 45/70 years ago. glad to see you still kicking old timer.
Jayco, that is not Bricktop he's white as Jane Fonda. He just pirated the gangbanger photo and the money one too, off the net.

Odd the VERY thing he says I do..........
Posted By: Teal Re: BrickTop, What's your 10-20? - 03/11/12
Yet you've copied and saved those money photos to your photobucket account....
What does this mean,posted by Bricktop with his 10K..

Look closely...I should not have to tell anyone what it means and if it is not him,poor choice to post...

[Linked Image]

Jayco
Sorry Jayco you are incorrect. Had I been there and Had he been there (neither true) it would have turned out just fine for me and badly for him.

Our Sheriff knows how to handle trespassers and those who make threats on the Internet.

Had they not been right there when he arrived.... well....

Say has anyone noticed he has yet to post all those photos of himself and his vehicle parked at my house?????
Our Sheriff knows how to handle trespassers and those who make threats on the Internet.
And who made threats via the internet? I have a briefcase to fill with your $10K, dickhead.
Posted By: Faethor_Ferenczy LIAR LIAR - 03/11/12
Sorry Jayco you are incorrect. Had I been there and Had he been there (neither true) it would have turned out just fine for me and badly for him.

Had they not been right there when he arrived.... well....

LIAR!!!!

Originally Posted by Faethor_Ferenczy
The old [bleep] is a liar. Nothing new. I had an interesting afternoon speaking with several LEO in WY and KW. Remember Larry, everything is a matter of public record. There are no secrets!

I spoke with Office Mike Mertz of the Pinedale PD (307) 367-6593. No recent records or cases with Lawrence Ellis Root. In fact he had no knowledge of Larry.

I spoke with Sheriff Lankford Sublette County (307) 367-4378. There is a ranch watch program but it is not an active daily patrol. More of an outreach program and education. Again no recent cases with Lawrence Ellis Root or Karen Root.

Called the Key West PD (305) 809-1111 and spoke with a Sergeant Bernardo Barrios. No open cases with Lawrence Ellis Root.

Called MCSO and spoke with Inspector Michelle Maxwell (305)292-7138. Again, no open cases with Lawrence Ellis Root.

Sugarbritches, you are a LIAR!!!!
Say has anyone noticed he has yet to post all those photos of himself and his vehicle parked at my house?????

Unlike your dumbass BT is not stupid enough to post pictures of his vehicle AND license plate on the INet!!!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: interthem Serial liar Faethor_Ferenczy - 03/11/12
Well where to begin. There in no Pindale police department and at the Sheriff's office the is no one named "Mertz".

There is no "ranch watch" program, there is a "property watch" program that my property is covered under.

The KWPD is not involved in this deal so I didn't even bother to see what the lie was there.

The person and phone # he listed for MCSO are both for Internal Affairs. Obviously they would not be involved in this matter.

Amazing that one who hides behind a second user I.D. and will not, of course, reveal his true name and identity, thinks no one is going to check his wild accusations.

All the calls made to Sherrif Lankford are both logged and caller I.D.ed so come Monday I'll be giving Dave a call to see who called from where when. (It's a public record, you dummy).

You are so stupid you probably think you can provoke me into giving you the names of the actual LEOs I am working with....a'int gonna happen.

You are so stupid you probably think you can provoke me into giving you the names of the actual LEOs I am working with....a'int gonna happen.

We can't be blowing the cover of the double nought secret squirrels that the Root has in his hip pocket, at his beck and call, now can we...? whistle laugh

At least you're right about the "ain't gonna happen part", cause it DIDN'T happen! eek

You really are the most important person you've ever met, aren't you?

I do give you credit though. You're like one of those old Weebil toys; you just keep popping back up for more! shocked
Nice try slick but every one knows you are a liar. You are not "working" with any LEO. complaints and inquirys open cases are public record. Sheriff Lankford does not personally know you Larry!!! hahahahahaha

You are such a lying fool!

Keep flapping you sorry gums and filling your depends.

I am going to Pinedale this summer as that range looks sweet. Going to shoot my many guns and mebbe bump into you while there and say hi ya! or BOO! lolololololol

I am sure you are going to try and twist this as a threat. No such thang sugarbritches. Free country and I can come and go as I please. Funny, you are not well known at the rifle club. Fancy that! Another lie.
Amazing that one who hides behind a second user I.D. and will not, of course, reveal his true name and identity, thinks no one is going to check his wild accusations.

Your correct on that point Oldbosslady.... or interthem..... or rodger etc......etc.
Larry has no deputy dog hanging around his crib in key west or pinedale. He is a liar and hoping his bluff will keep people away from his coward ass. No one has made threats or talked about violence except Larry. Delusional sum beotch!

He will be looking over his shoulders and walking on egg shells for some time to come as he is one paranoid old [bleep]. I hope he wigs out and gets checked into a psych ward for observation. You will be doing the thorazine shuffle Larry!hahahahahaha
You sure are a sore loser....loser
You already lost sugarbritches. You just do not know it or refuse to admit it.
Posted By: DELGUE Re: Serial liar Larry Root - 03/11/12
Some of y'all ought to go visit Pinedale. When I was there I stayed at the Best Western and ate at The Wrangler, which is right across the street. Make sure you go visit the Museum of the Mountain Man after you visit Larry, as it is wicked interesting. I'll be in Montana in September, and may have a few open days on the agenda...might be worth heading down to visit that Mountain Man museum again.

[Linked Image]

It is unfortunate, that you are such a dipshitt. With all of your blowhard and bluster, as well as copious amounts of stupid, you have completely exsposed yourself to every nutjob on the entire internet. We all know who you are, what you look like, and where you live. We all know that you are some kind of diaper filling shcit stick with a crappy port side blinker with a penchant for drooling. All you are doing, is stiring up enough crap, that some fella will actually think it would be a great idea to come to where you are, and do his damndest to give you some assistance. You can hide behind all of lawyer BS, and castle law crap, but when some dude decides to help you out in the parking lot of your local grocery store, you'll do squat, except leak. And the cops will do squat, except say "good, he had it coming", and no lawyer in his right mind would take your case, after doing a simple internet search on your sorry multiple personality azz.
Do yourself, and everyone else a favour, and just piss off! Before someone actually decides what needs doing, needs doing. Lots have done worse, for a hell of lot less.

R.

Rman, as a former Calgarian (of several decades duration) and also a student of the English language wielded by one who truly understands the power of the vernacular, I salute you for this excellent post.

Thank you.
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by rockchucker

I think Doc, Pat & Brain need to learn that one. grin

I think I LIKE this song... a LOT... gonna learn it before antelope camp...
Maybe Larry is Bricktop too! Anybody ever think of that?

Mike

R.

An astute observation, one Larry should contemplate. Seriously.

Nothing good can come as a result of your online behavior and shenanigans. Food for thought...
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right

Mike
I've often wondered the same about you and Larry as well.

Keep outa it !

Yeah, Larry. Tell him how it is.

Tell him to be patient as yore ass is so [bleep]' honorable. Not that 20 or 30 of us have been nice to you in the past, gave you all kinds of rope to hang yo'self, and got egg on our faces for doing so.

Damn, you narcissistic sonofabitch, you really need to get a life.

This old cowpoke is outta here.

Nope.

Bricktop is a arrogant loudmouth sonofabitch. Larry is a arrogant loudmouth sonofabitch.

Bricktop ain't never lied to me. Larry has.

Occam's razor.
Your judge of liars is really bad.

Oh he never lied "to you".... it's okay that he lies to everyone else eh ?

When you read a post he has lied in, he's not telling a lie ?

You must be a speech writer for Bill Clinton.

Remember the Ruger No. 1s I don't own.... oops forgot he wasn't telling you a lie. Parsing azzhole.

Remember the Ruger No. 1s I don't own.... oops forgot he wasn't telling you a lie. Parsing azzhole.
You poor POS--may God have mercy on your soul...
You Larry have a ton of nerve calling anyone else a liar as you've been caught in so many that they are uncountable.

Like the one where you said I never bought the Zeglin book from you. That was proven to be a lie by your very own email and the Paypal transaction number associated with that purchase.
Posted By: interthem No you lost - 03/11/12
You got nailed to the wall on all your lies about your phone calls.

Hard to believe just how stupid you are.
Occam's razor, douchebag.

Give it up. .
There's two ways this pic relates to you. One is the obvious message. Guess what the other is.
[Linked Image]
how about a campfire convention in pinedale.
I'm in, Rog.
Posted By: eh76 Re: BrickTop, What's your 10-20? - 03/11/12

and you are a diarrhea stain......
Posted By: TBaker5390 Re: No you lost - 03/11/12
Pedophile
Originally Posted by stxhunter

I'm game!
I had some meetings in Pinedale a couple months ago and asked around a little. Nobody had heard of him. I didn't ask the whole town, but I was kind of suprised nobody knew him concerning how Larry talks about how the whole town is in his pocket.
we could put together a shooting match at the gun range there, with real guns not pictures.
Larry mentioned June in many posts.........

I'm also of the mind that an unannounced arrival might offer the best pucker factor.
if you guys are going to have a internet fight do it right. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL6aDrzs3Fs
Yep it's hard to be too worried about a bunch of azzwipes who are setting themselves up for some bad scheit.

Bricktop is gonna find out soon enough as will other asswipes like rman who are encouraging other to do what he is too gutless to try himself.

I await anyone of you loudmouth cowards to come up to me in some parking lot and attack me. If you are so [bleep] dumb to say the police will say:"he had it coming" you don't know much about the police where I live. That assumes you are successful in your attack.
I remember another loudmouth on here who was gonna sneak up and get me and I'd never see him coming because he was a "trained killer".

Like your current hero Bricktop, he never showed up which was very smart. Once the OU Police and IT departments identify the fake Negro it will get even more interesting. Oops forgot I'm going to see him anyway in June when he shows up with his $10,000 on CASH according to the provisions of the wager.

I just wonder what all you motor mouths will do when he DOES NOT show up in June ?

Not to put too fine a point on the petard, but I have to remind you that he has YET to produce a single stolen image of a gun I claim to own NOR a single link to the site the image was stolen from.

He, on the other hand has posted to stolen images. One of money he claimed to be his... NOT and a second of some street homeboy he claimed to be him....NOT.

Needless to say I won't be asking you dolts to handicap any horse races for me.

REPEAT I WILL NO LONGER POST ON THIS THREAD, YOU'LL HAVE TO ATTACK ME SOMEWHERE ELSE.
Douche remnants
REPEAT I WILL NO LONGER POST ON THIS THREAD, YOU'LL HAVE TO ATTACK ME SOMEWHERE ELSE.
Can you include the entire board, Larry?

Officer, I am a witness to that man's statement.
wonder if pinedale has campgrounds. i'll have to find out.
wonder if pinedale has campgrounds. i'll have to find out.
They do.
Originally Posted by TBaker5390
Douche remnants

Don't disrespect douche remnants. Some of my finest memories of drive-in movies...

Waitaminit.

Nevermind.
Larry, no one has threatened you.

"you pathetic ol' queer". Robert Preston, Vivtor/Victoria
Common that a fearful person is focused on avoiding the powerful Round-house right,

And never see's the left-hand jab coming straight up the middle.....
My side aches from laughing at Larry's erratic online behavior. I'm having difficulty determining which is more humorous (granted, twisted and perverse). Larry's inept facade of Internet bravado, or his blatant paranoia over perceived threats.

I have yet to see any threats, however, a great deal of "button pushing".
Posted By: add Re: BrickTop, What's your 10-20? - 03/11/12
how about a campfire convention intervention in pinedale.

grin

I'am game...
Posted By: Rman Re: BrickTop, What's your 10-20? - 03/11/12
"Rman, as a former Calgarian (of several decades duration) and also a student of the English language wielded by one who truly understands the power of the vernacular, I salute you for this excellent post.

Thank you."

Thanks Doc. Of you're ever up this way again, let me know. Seems like the city is changing every day.

Lotsa different ways to help someone out.
Seen lots of good deeds done in grocery store parking lots and driveways.
Given Larry's condition, I would think that even he knows he could use a little help sometime.
I guess that is the wonderous thing about charity, you just don't know when or how it will take place.

R.

Mike
I've often wondered the same about you and Larry as well.

Well unlike you I've been seen in person by about 40 campfire members, at my former range, Mickeys get together at his range and the Hog hunt in TN a few years ago!

Mike
Originally Posted by teal

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

wtf ???????

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
What does this mean,posted by Bricktop with his 10K..

No, I think that Facebook pic is of Chavez's OTHER daughter, the one with the buzz cut.

I have no idea what all this is about, I'm like the nerdy kid in the front of class who just reads books all the time....
Well in the interest of wrapping this up I am back for one post:

1. We and the SCSO have absolute proof that Bricktop never was anywhere near my house.
2. As Cole Younger pointed out all of Bricktop's "trip photos" were picked off the Internet as the climate where he said he was NOW hardly looks like any of the photos.
3. The idiot with the nasty dog avatar (Father something) never talked to a Officer Mertz at the Pinedale PD as: there is no Pinedale PD and there is no LEO in the SCSO named Mertz. He also did not talk to the Sheriff as he was off on the day the call was claimed to be made. The call he claimed to have mede to the MCSO is under investigation but one wonders why he would have called an Internal Affairs
Inspector on a case filed with a regular Deputy Sheriff ?

Just more lies adding to the pile.

Just wondering what all you "men" will do when June comes and goes and Bricktop never shows up.............

That's all folks !
[Linked Image]
I have a feeling this is just the 1st of many " Just one more " posts...

That's all folks !
[Linked Image]

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !!!

grin
From where I sit, it's obvious Bricktop and FF jerked oldmantrannydouche's chain pretty hard. Resulting in her spinning like a top, frothing, jabbering, and fuming. Larry's still the same old sausage fizzling in her own grease. TFF.
I never thought BrickTop would be stupid enough to take pictures of Root's cottage. God only knows what wild claims Root would make afterwards.
Originally Posted by fish head

That's all folks !
[Linked Image]

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !!!

grin

What's the expression????.....been punked?????
No Vic, the expression is: " y'all have been had by a fake Negro.", although in Robert E's state they might have put it differently......
Posted By: NH K9 Re: BrickTop, What's your 10-20? - 03/12/12
Just wondering what all you "men" will do when June comes and goes and Bricktop never shows up.............

I won't speak for anyone else, but I'll continue to not give a [bleep] where BT is and continue laughing at you. FWIW.....

George
How bout this for a conspiracy theory. maybe bricktop and interthem are one and the same and have been using multiple handles over the past few months, while devising this back and forth banter. Think about it. laugh laugh
I can't go down that road. BT is brutally honest (except when he's mind-[bleep] the dipschit) and has some damn good info. I don't think he could dumb/crazy himself down to multiple personality boy's level.

George
Originally Posted by NH K9
I can't go down that road. BT is brutally honest (except when he's mind-[bleep] the dipschit) and has some damn good info. I don't think he could dumb/crazy himself down to multiple personality boy's level.

George
i know he's not. just making a joke.
Yeah, kinda figured...I always forget to add the damn smiley thing....

George
No Vic, the expression is: " y'all have been had by a fake Negro.", although in Robert E's state they might have put it differently......
That' "one last post" number 2 ...what's the over under gonna be 12 or 15
Kinda like some of these rock band farewell tours . Then they usually have 4 or 5 more farewell tours.
Posted By: interthem Finn gets a big "I" - 03/12/12
Not for invention but for imagination.

That was really a great try to CYA for old Brickie, but it failed.

Funny how he took all those "summertime" pictures on his trip, but none of where he was going.

What's even better is the security video (with nightvision) that covers our dead end road 24/7/365. (too many gasfield dirtbags stealing stuff)

Would you believe there was not a SINGLE vehicle in, on the whole day Brickie claimed to be there with out of state plates. Not a SINGLE vehicle there that does not belong to a resident. Not a SINGLE vehicle there that was an "in and out" as in his description of driving by.

Probably not, but you would do anything to try and support this nasty, foulmouthed serial liar wouldn't you ?

What a bunch of lemmings. No facts, no proof, no nothing except being control freaks who can't handle be nailed to the barn wall like a POS Yote.

June is just going to be a wonderful month on the Internet..........

That you up front ? Look like old curlytop in the back row.

[Linked Image]

Posted By: interthem post count ? - 03/12/12
Georgie-boy there will be as many as I want. You got a problem ? Maybe you know how to run a camera eh ? I'm sure Bricktop can lend you his maps.....oops forgot he had none cause he never came.
LMAO !!!!!

June will be "busting out all over".
Posted By: NH K9 Re: post count ? - 03/12/12
Rest assured, we'll all still be laughing at you and all your personalities.

George
Posted By: Field_Hand Re: post count ? - 03/12/12
Rest assured, we'll all still be laughing at you and all your personalities.

George
Posted By: RDFinn Re: Finn gets a big "I" - 03/12/12

What's even better is the security video (with nightvision) that covers our dead end road 24/7/365. (too many gasfield dirtbags stealing stuff)...

Talk about "imagination".....TFF
Posted By: FOsteology Re: Finn gets a big "I" - 03/12/12
June is just going to be a wonderful month on the Internet..........

"June" has already come and gone oldmantrannydouche. Everyone knows it except you.

No Larry,

You have been had by the fake Negro. Don't you get it?

"You've been punked"

laugh laugh laugh

BTW, what happened to "That's all Folks"?

No "Ya'll" to it.
Originally Posted by Field_Hand
How bout this for a conspiracy theory. maybe bricktop and interthem are one and the same and have been using multiple handles over the past few months, while devising this back and forth banter. Think about it. laugh laugh

No way!!

He's not from Tennessee... grin
Common that a fearful person is focused on avoiding the powerful Round-house right,

And never see's the left-hand jab coming straight up the middle.....

The left-jab was deadly, in the fact that,

"Paranoia will destroy ya". Another few months off of your life...It's the little things that kill..

A few posts and somewhere around 10,000 views, to clearly show the depths of your Paranoia and Dementia...Winner.....

By the way, Who said we were home?

see my signature line

they need my help

hahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!
Kinda like some of these rock band farewell tours . Then they usually have 4 or 5 more farewell tours.

maybe one of the band members with 27 usernames
will hit the sleeping pills and jackdaniels a little too much one night whistle laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: JLM Re: BrickTop, What's your 10-20? - 03/13/12
What's even better is the security video (with nightvision) that covers our dead end road 24/7/365.

ROFL, for various reasons.

In any case:

HOW TO NOT BE SEEN

I bet ya got [bleep] claymores and a buncha other [bleep] too :P
I don't know about Claymores but I'm fairly certain Larry has advanced dementia and most probably advanced syphilis as well.
Originally Posted by FOsteology
From where I sit, it's obvious Bricktop and FF jerked oldmantrannydouche's chain pretty hard. Resulting in her spinning like a top, frothing, jabbering, and fuming. Larry's still the same old sausage fizzling in her own grease. TFF.
I have a feeling Larry spent the better part of the weekend hiding under the bed at Pinedale's Best Western.
No fake Negro, Larry was sitting in his hot tub in Key West (right where he said he would be), laughing as you spun your web of lies and trapped so many fools in it.

Wonder how the OUPD is coming at identifying you.

Amazing to assemble no many schmucks in one small thread.

You all packed for June ? Don't forget the money !

How are things in the Phillipines ?

How is the list of stolen photos and links coming ?

You will be probably the most famous fake Negro on the whole Internet across the global web. Too bad you were not captured on our system, but you can't be when you're not there, now can you ?

http://www.ezwatch.com/security-cameras/night-vision-cameras.html?gclid=CMzt143m4q4CFWuHtgodIls_YA
Whatever, Larry. You can come out from under your bed now and go back to cross-dressing.

Wow guys he means business, and must have a security system, how else would he be able to post a link to a website. What a tool.

http://www.condomjungle.com/Trojan_Magnum_XL_Condoms_p/tj0012017.htm
Because dolt, that's where it was purchased from DUH ! You wear those Magums on your head so women can't see you ?

Update for Brickhead just off the phone w/OUPD, walked them thru the site (nice to have so many signon names and passwords) and they gave me the case number they have assigned.

You do know OK has stalking laws eh?

"21 Okl. St. � 1173. Stalking-Penalties. (2000)

Any person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows or harasses another person in a manner that:
Would cause a reasonable person or a member of the immediate family of that person as defined in subsection F of this section to feel frightened, intimidated, threatened, harassed, or molested; and
Actually causes the person being followed or harassed to feel terrorized, frightened, intimidated, threatened, harassed, or molested."

You could have stopped all this months ago by a simple admisson thay you were a liar about the stolen pictures and guns I "did not own" . But your ego and the "admiration" of your cheering section kept you going. You sure got sucked in, this time. Guess a "Process Engineer" doesn't get published much eh ?

We'll see how much they "stand by their man" when the fan turns brown......

Where's your next fake trip ?

Originally Posted by fish head

No Larry,

You have been had by the fake Negro. Don't you get it?

"You've been punked"

laugh laugh laugh

BTW, what happened to "That's all Folks"?
Just waitin' till June.......
Originally Posted by nsaqam
I don't know about Claymores but I'm fairly certain Larry has advanced dementia and most probably advanced syphilis as well.

Purty sure you can only contract syphilis from sleeping with Women, in that case, it leaves larry out, maybe aids?

Gunner
and they gave me the case number they have assigned.

A. Bullchit!

or

B. Somewhere there are a bunch of LEOs laughing at you (besides around here).

George
Who's the dolt Larry? I think you should look in the mirror. Hope you changed your depends today.
Just keep on keepin' on.

STOOPID [bleep] !!!

You really are clueless.
Yeah now I have two case numbers.....maybe I should ask what WT assigned as well.

But I'm sure some dope with a dog from Obama land knows the facts.
Dipchit....you're in Obamaland right now (at least one of your personalities claims it is).

Proof beyond a reasonable doubt........

George
Actually, catfood, the "clue file" keeps growing, most supplied by the perp.
and they gave me the case number they have assigned.

A. Bullchit!

or

B. Somewhere there are a bunch of LEOs laughing at you (besides around here).

George

Is this your case file # Larry

OU812 ID-10-T

Larry proves time and again that just about everything he says is a lie!
Actually, catfood, the "clue file" keeps growing, most supplied by the perp.

You still don't have a fuggin' clue.

The more you and your gang post, the stoopider you are.

The "clue file" is BS. laugh laugh laugh
Dipchit....you're in Obamaland right now (at least one of your personalities claims it is).

George

No George, even more basic than that......key words...."reasonable person".....
Florida was won by Democratic nominee Barack Obama by a 2.8% margin of victory. We all know how Miami votes the "graveyards" kinda like Chicago...lemme see: who is from there ?

New Hampshire was won by Democratic nominee Barack Obama with a 9.6% margin of victory.

You buying your dog's food with MY "stimulus" money ?

Any further stupid remarks Dog Walker ?
Florida was won by Democratic nominee Barack Obama by a 2.8% margin of victory. We all know how Miami votes the "graveyards" kinda like Chicago...lemme see: who is from there ?

New Hampshire was won by Democratic nominee Barack Obama with a 9.6% margin of victory.

You buying your dog's food with MY "stimulus money ?

Any further stupid remarks Dog Walker ?

WTF ???

Is that the best you can do?
You blame voter fraud, I'll blame Masshole imports and useless college students.....doesn't much matter as the results are the same.

You can't support your own personalities, let alone my K9s and their superior tastes.

You remain a delusional liar, but it is amusing.

George
Originally Posted by RDFinn

George

Laffin', but you're absolutely correct.

George
That's enough for now cat food.

Wait till June........
I'm waiting ... grin
Guarantee your Dogs are a helluva a lot smarter. crazy

Cant even do what you'll say you 'll do, huh azzhat?
Was there ever any doubt? wink

George

George

Laffin', but you're absolutely correct.

George

What ya think, bout a 5 minute conversation to make that assessment...

Nupe.
For a rookie.....you, Jim, Terry or Pat would have it pegged in 1 flat. I'm just a street Sgt. so it would take me 1.5 (concerns over liability and all grin )

George
Could someone tell me what this 22 page debacle is about.

I'd hate to waste time reading it all just to find out framis is having a personality disorder.
That's enough for now cat food.

Wait till June........

Post up the case numbers or prove you are full of [bleep], Larry.

You shouldn't be afraid to post the case numbers, should you? If there is a case filed, us knowing it would only prove you aren't full of [bleep] like everyone thinks you are... but I suspect you won't do it. There isn't anything on the file we don't already know; like your full name and address's.

And, what DO you want to happen in June, sounds like YOU are the stalker, baiting Bricktop to come pay up in June face to face?

blah blah blah.......

[Linked Image]

keep flapping your gums, gnashing your troll teeth and stomping your little pointy feet old [bleep]. Throw your hissy fit as no one likes you. No one cares. No one believes you. you are nothing but entertainment with your constant boohoo fest.
Oh God, Larry do this, Larry do that, blah, blah, blah.

I'll tell you what, I'll post the case numbers when ever one of you trolls post your name, address, phone numbers and email address. (Bricktop posted mine)

Otherwise you have no "need to know".

On question 2 (?) all I want is the fake Negro liar to meet the terms of the bet. That's hardly baiting. When real men make a wager, they step up on it. They don't post fake "road trip" pictures, continue their serial lies and run their mouth like a sewer outfall.

Not to worry, come June, there will be plenty of reminders for Bricktop here and elsewhere on the bet. After he fails to appear, there will be lots of pictures of us waiting for him with the $10,000 (CASH), the witnesses and the guns I can recall posting. (He has yet to "help out" by providing that list of "stolen gun" pictures and links to where they were purloined from.)

"Baiting him" LMFAO, he agreed to the bet azzwipe, even claimed (lied) that his was coming to my house in Wyoming to collect the money.

With a selective memory like yours, you need to go work for the other fake Negro in D.C.
Old [bleep] Lawrence Root [enterthem,piperkunt, bosslady, oldman1942, etc] has a multitude of screen names but can't bump her IQ...hilarious!
She's rather adept at lying out of her beotch hole, cannot comprehend and botches the most basic of principles and is just another whining [bleep], pissed and mad at the world for the opportunities she just now is figuring out that's she's missed, due to being a lazy piece of shiet harbored up in a shiethole.
Never done a [bleep] thing in her pathetic excuse of a life but dream. She is washed up now [pathetic in itself, as there wasn't much washing to be done] and laments the cruel misfortunes of her life, as she's forced to suffer her last days in the turmoil of having gone so wrong oh so often.
Enough to cheer the casual observor right the phark up! We are truly blessed to be fortunate enough to watch that crash.
Shut up you sack of crap liar, I have already "outed" you on your lies about your phone calls...... When ya gonna learn ?

You're such a coward you hide behind a dog's face and try to peddle one lie after another.

Your obvious hatred of women and fear of them is showing up again. Probably got your bony butt kicked by Suzy in the 3rd grade spelling bee and have yet to recover.

BTW work on your spelling, I can see why Suzy kicked your butt ! LAFFIN)
One can't bitch or moan as you do,less both accelerated Estrogen levels and the emotions associated as well as both fueling their flighty feelings.
Cyber hanky to you old [bleep],so as to keep the tears of torment outta your keyboard. Wouldn't want you getting shocked and lose the ability to babble in depth,about the tragic trevails of an unfulfilled pathetic excuse of a life.
And do not pretend you are not eating up all the attention your pathetic excuse of an existence is getting. You cherish and love all the cyber bitchslaps directed your way as they be the only signs of affection you can rustle within your dog dick world.
Shut up you sack of crap liar, I have already "outed" you on your lies about your phone calls...... When ya gonna learn ?

You're such a coward you hide behind a dog's face and try to peddle one lie after another.

Your obvious hatred of women and fear of them is showing up again. Probably got your bony butt kicked by Suzy in the 3rd grade spelling bee and have yet to recover.

Amazing....

Success in being, both the joke and the punch line.

pot meet kettle....TFF
Crazy is best viewed in the firsthand and it'd be a [bleep] riot to quiz her on the spot. Tears always make me laugh!!!! A group shin-dig in pinedale this summer would be da bomb! too bad old [bleep] would conviently be out of town. Looking under the bed for campfire monsters scare her silly. hahahahaha
Oh God, Larry do this, Larry do that, blah, blah, blah.

I'll tell you what, I'll post the case numbers when ever one of you trolls post your name, address, phone numbers and email address. (Bricktop posted mine)

Otherwise you have no "need to know".

On question 2 (?) all I want is the fake Negro liar to meet the terms of the bet. That's hardly baiting. When real men make a wager, they step up on it. They don't post fake "road trip" pictures, continue their serial lies and run their mouth like a sewer outfall.

Not to worry, come June, there will be plenty of reminders for Bricktop here and elsewhere on the bet. After he fails to appear, there will be lots of pictures of us waiting for him with the $10,000 (CASH), the witnesses and the guns I can recall posting. (He has yet to "help out" by providing that list of "stolen gun" pictures and links to where they were purloined from.)

"Baiting him" LMFAO, he agreed to the bet azzwipe, even claimed (lied) that his was coming to my house in Wyoming to collect the money.

With a selective memory like yours, you need to go work for the other fake Negro in D.C.

Ken Umpierre
5747 St. Louis River Rd.
Hermantown MN 55810
218 628-0543
[email protected]

There it is Larry, I called your bluff and now we'll see if you hold up your end of the promise you made above.
Well 13 "one last post" posts I knew the over was an easy bet
Fool, you have been outed for your fake phone calls and you are still to stupid to shut up. Living example of a sad sack.

Suzy is probably still laughing at you !
i thought you were gone.
i thought you were gone.

its the dementia....
Posted By: interthem Ken outs himself ! - 03/13/12
Ken, thanks but as you know, I already had all that info. Even that nice photo of your house.

As Bricktop did on me, I spent a whole THREE dollars on the Internet to get it all.

Now when you get ALL the other trolls to "out" themselves, as I requested, we'll talk.

reading comprehension a problem ?

Now about the stolen photos and links to them ? Progress ? I thought not.
Posted By: Violator22 Re: Ken outs himself ! - 03/13/12
Hey dips chit, if you back and look, my address, my phone number and my email address have all been posted in the Hunters Campfire in the last year. If yer sciart, just say yer scairt, we'll get ya a dog, if yer a lying piece of schist just say so. Not hard to do. Les
Posted By: hemiallen Re: Ken outs himself ! - 03/13/12
Make a list of who you want names of, Pardner

BTW, if you expect anyone to believe you, you are going to have to share more of your secret squirrel information than a website to a camera manufacturer.

"Ken, thanks but as you know, I already had all that info. Even that nice photo of your house."

Looks to me like you are stalking Ken?

LAFFIN
You are a lying douchebag old [bleep]. There is no open case. Not in WY, Not in OK, and Not in Fl. Everyone knows you are a paranoid chicken shiet puzzy. You mouth off but go hide when you think some one may visit. And threatening to call the cops is funny as hell! IF you had really called the cops you would be posting the case number and crowing and braying like the jackass you are.
Now when you get ALL the other trolls to "out" themselves, as I requested, we'll talk.

Funny, you are the only troll posting old [bleep]!

With your razzle dazzle IT skills and certificates you got from a box of crackerjax, it shouldn't be a problem for you to do one of your infamous IP trace and find out the names and addresses of everyone on here.

You are such a poser, loser and LIAR!!!!
Oldman Larry is feverishly coordinating and directing the efforts of the local LEO, FBI, CIA, Secret Service, a dozen other alphabet soup and ultra secret squirrel agencies to track down and identify Bricktop and everyone else that's disagreed and/or made fun of her psychotic online behavior.
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Oldman Larry is feverishly coordinating and directing the efforts of the local LEO, FBI, CIA, Secret Service, a dozen other alphabet soup and ultra secret squirrel agencies to track down and identify Bricktop and everyone else that's disagreed and/or made fun of her psychotic online behavior.

Uh oh. shocked

Did I step in poo? laugh laugh laugh

"The thorazine shuffle" ... TFF!

Funny, you are the only troll posting old [bleep]!

With your razzle dazzle IT skills and certificates you got from a box of crackerjax, it shouldn't be a problem for you to do one of your infamous IP trace and find out the names and addresses of everyone on here.

You are such a poser, loser and LIAR!!!!

Poor old guy has more excuses and delusions than Doans has pills.....sad I tell ya. frown We can take comfort in giving him reason for life I guess....sigh...

No contradiction, both methods work, if your you are/ you're rich buy the NULA. I'd rather take this type of $800 package on a $3500 guided hunt than sit at home with a $3500, more like $4200 scoped NULA.

laffin....

No contradiction, both methods work, if your you are/ you're rich buy the NULA. I'd rather take this type of $800 package on a $3500 guided hunt than sit at home with a $3500, more like $4200 scoped NULA.

laffin....

to funny given he was giving me hell in pm's cause i didnt know the difference between your and you're
Originally Posted by rattler

laffin....

to funny given he was giving me hell in pm's cause i didnt know the difference between your and you're

No way....

Larry has EDITING ISSUES in addition to all his other disorders? Who would have thunk...LAFFIN
Posted By: 12ozd Re: Ken outs himself ! - 03/13/12

Ken Umpierre
5747 St. Louis River Rd.
Hermantown MN 55810
218 628-0543
[email protected]

Was that a question for Ken,or an explanation for the rest of us?
Just hung up with Inspector Maxwell MCSO Internal Affairs.

-You never called her
-You never left a message on her voice mail
-You never left a message with the receptionist

She is very interested in this case and has requested updates should the other liar ,Bricktop, makes any plans to make another road trip. I also brought her up to speed on events here, in Wyoming and OU.

I know I'm not as smart as you, as evidenced by your great command of English and your fear of women, but were I going to undertake a serial lie campaign, I'd stick with claims that are so easily disproven.

Suppose that is beyond someone whose chief skill is pseudo-obscenity.

I'll be waiting for all those names, addresses, phone #s and email addresses.
Make a list ? If you're so dumb you can't read your own troll posts, afraid I can't help you.

Getting a little crowded under there is it? LAFFIN

[Linked Image]
Now this is entertainment, dude, when did they allow computers in the rubber room......Holy Crap, you really are delusional. not once have I seen Bricktop make a threat, you on the other hand laid out a challenge and now that you are being called to the table, are grabbing what you call balls and running for the hills. What a friggin coward. Only someone Batschit crazy could do this. How long til they fit you for a new hugmejacket, as you obviously broke out of the other one.
She is very interested in this case and has requested updates should the other liar ,Bricktop, makes any plans to make another road trip. I also brought her up to speed on events here, in Wyoming and OU.

No she is not, and no, you did not. hahahahaha

Case number? Does not exists old girl!!!
Matters of public record are a beotch to overcome.

Keep spinning turbokunt. No one is buying your pack of lies.

I never thought I would see someone crazier than Maser on this site. crazy
I figured him out, he is some crazy old loon sitting in the nut bag ward in some geriatric hospital. Probably drink in prune juice and throwing schit at the ward staff members. They let him on the computer thinking, what harm can one crazy old nut bag do. shocked
Can you imagine the laughter at any LEO office if Larry called them and told them he was being picked on by people he doesn't know on an internet forum?
Look in the mirror azzhat.
After so many calls though, you think they would go arrest his dumb azz for calling in false reports. Dude when they show up, they had better bring the van with the padded walls and chain on the floor. shocked
Oops forgot I'm going to see him anyway in June when he shows up with his $10,000 on CASH according to the provisions of the wager.
I just wonder what all you motor mouths will do when he DOES NOT show up in June ?

HUH?
-You never called her

Paranoid much?
Why wait until June? If you have said rifles then it should not be a big deal Right? If you are in Florida you can fly home for a few hundred roundup the guns and make 9K minimum.
They don't let you have guns in the nut bag ward of the Pinedale Geriatric Clinic. grin
Can you imagine the laughter at any LEO office if Larry called them and told them he was being picked on by people he doesn't know on an internet forum?

They would hang up on him. lol
It is amusing how all you dolts can do is call me names, hand out insults and blah, blah, blah.

Not a SINGLE fact, just lies like "case numbers are public records"

NOT ! no court case, no public availability. Read the statutes dolt.
Originally Posted by okok

They would hang up on him. lol

I wouldn't. Free entertainment.

-You never called her

I know I'm not as smart as you, as evidenced by your great command of English and your fear of women, but were I going to undertake a serial lie campaign, I'd stick with claims that are so easily disproven.

Suppose that is beyond someone whose chief skill is pseudo-obscenity.

I'll be waiting for all those names, addresses, phone #s and email addresses.
Make a list ? If you're so dumb you can't read your own troll posts, afraid I can't help you.

Getting a little crowded under there is it? LAFFIN

[Linked Image]

If Inspector Maxwell takes a peak at some of the crap that you've posted over the last day, month or years here on the 24HCF she'll tell you to pound salt.
last i knew Wyoming's open records laws were similar to Montana's.....in which case, once again your full of chit....
It is amusing how all you dolts can do is call me names, hand out insults and blah, blah, blah.

Calling you names, like what, dolt?
Eyup, batschit crazy. Phone call probably goes:

Larry: Hey is the Sheriff there? I wanna report people stepping on my vagina.

Deputy: No(quietly-shut up guys, it's that loon Larry again)

Larry: Well, when he gets back let him know I need to fill out a report.

Deputy: Sure Larry(quietly to the other deputies; Guys, get the crayons and coloring books out, Larry is on his way) When will we see you, and please, don't bring down the reams of paper you printed.
I asked you 2 simple questions that you neglected to answer.
old girl you are simply a psychotic wannabe twat fixated on proven how stupid you are no matter which one of your multiple personalities bubbles up to the surface of your diseased brain.
Be sure to open your fat yap all the way so as to get both your pointy troll feet in there.
old girl you are simply a psychotic wannabe twat fixated on proven how stupid you are no matter which one of your multiple personalities bubbles up to the surface of your diseased brain.
Be sure to open your fat yap all the way so as to get both your pointy troll feet in there.

Dude, you replied to me.... wink
Internal Affairs / Citizen Complaints

Inspector Michelle Maxwell

[email protected]

5525 College Road,
Key West, FL 33040

Inspector Michelle Maxwell (305)292-7138

Hey stoooopid!!! How about you get learned up on the statutes! hahahaha

Public record it is!

Now you are claiming to have a court case for this INet Mickey Mouse fart??? lololol

Too funny.

Psst, guess what? Court cases filed are a matter of public record too old [bleep].
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les

Dude, you replied to me.... wink

my bad.
used quick reply.
directed at old [bleep] Lawrence
I know, hence the icon. cool

[Linked Image]

and you don't have any either...you've been using that line of bullshitt for far too long.....Les nailed it above
Figured you were a rational being so I sent you a PM. Thanks
Oldelkhunter, he sends pm's to everyone, not that we read anything he pm's us. grin
Posted By: eh76 Re: BrickTop, What's your 10-20? - 03/13/12

Just more proof that Larry is a liar........
More bad news for you old girl.. your PM campaign will go over just as well as out here on the open board. No one believes your lies. And everyone knows you are crazier than a shiet house rat on crack.
More bad news for you old girl.. your PM campaign will go over just as well as out here on the open board. No one believes your lies. And everyone knows you are crazier than a shiet house rat on crack.

Turd in a punchbowl comes to mind...
beer/boiled egg fart in a car comes to mind too
Posted By: DocRocket Re: Ken outs himself ! - 03/13/12
Originally Posted by 12ozd

Ken Umpierre
5747 St. Louis River Rd.
Hermantown MN 55810
218 628-0543
[email protected]

Was that a question for Ken,or an explanation for the rest of us?

Man, this jerk is a world-class back-pedaller!!!

"I'll post the case numbers when ONE of you post your name..." becomes "Now when you get ALL the other trolls, as I requested, we'll talk."

Who knows WHAT Larry defines as "we'll talk"... but I'd bet serious money it won't involve him revealing ANY case numbers.

What a freakin' maroon!!!

Well sad to say I do have the following facts:

Bricktop lied.
Bricktop lied
Bricktop lied

If you can't figure that out I can't help you.

If, in fact, a case number is a public record, do your research, I'm sure, if it is, if you show up at the appropriate agency, fill out the forms, produce I.D. and pay the fee for copying, you can get it. If course then your request will also be a public record..... he, he, he.

There are so many complete BS lies posted on the threads by those trying to provide Bricktop "top cover", they are almost beyond counting.

Shouldn't you dolts be what your boss is paying you to do rather than using your company's computer to troll the Internet ?
With all the hot air Larry let's flow, the Hindenburg could get off the ground in minutes flat, and it wouldn't have caught fire!
Larry you are a sad example of humanity's worst.....
STFU Larry...nobody cares about your sorry lying ass!
Sorry Ken made a simple spelling error which I am happy to correct. Thanks for being such an excellent proof reader !

ever, should have been every.

as I already have all your information (as you do mine) , and you know it, why would I need it again. ?

In for a penny in for a pound. Start posting boys, then you'll get the numbers.
For only $3.00.... can't be too careful whom you do business with today, now can you

Kenneth�W�Umpierre in Hermantown, MN (1 Result)

Person Known Addresses Phone Numbers Email Relatives
1. KENNETH W UMPIERRE
(AGE 45)
BIRTH DATE: 10/13/1964
ADDRESS 1:
5747 SAINT LOUIS RIVER RD,
HERMANTOWN, MN 55810

ADDRESS 2:
416 13TH ST,
CLOQUET, MN 55720

ADDRESS 3:
84 HIMANGO RD,
ESKO, MN 55733

ADDRESS 4:
18 LOIS LN,
ESKO, MN 55733

(218) 628-0543
(218) 628-0543
(218) 878-1073

See, now adding all that extra personal information is what you call internet stalking. Family is off limits ya douche bag!
agreed on that. what a psycho
For only $3.00.... can't be too careful whom you do business with today, now can you

very uncalled for...stalking is a crime and now Ken will have the proof as larry cannot refute it. Copied and PM'd to Ken
Sick mofo needs to be taken out like a rabid dog.
Just a single lead shot will suffice.
I'll leave the porch light on for you sugarbritches! laffin'

John Fetzer
8383 North Davis Hwy
Pensacola, Fl 32514

Dare you to come visit. Triple dog dare.
family is "off limits" but I have printouts of posts where you trolls called my wife a [bleep] and blowbroad, slandered my son and even threatened my dog.

Just cause I am so much nicer than you trolls, I'll go back and fix it.
family is "off limits" but I have printouts of posts where you trolls called my wife a [bleep] and blowbroad, slandered my son and even threatened my dog.

Post your proof here. Calling someone a name is far from posting all their personal info on the web without their consent.

Too late to withdraw now so you can deny it later.

She is very interested in this case and has requested updates ...

Larry,

So that's it huh?

You have one cop that said "Let me know if anything new happens."

That's got to be frustrating. grin

What about the other two law enforcement agencies involved in this coordinated multi-state investigation?

Did they politely tell you to [bleep] off? laugh
It's prolly too late to fix it, Larry.

I wouldn't be surprised if a number of us have already copied and pasted your post elsewhere so if we are called upon as witnesses to your internet stalking we can back up our testimony. I know that I did, at least.

Show me one where I did that, or eh76, or numerous other. Yer a friggin delusional, crazy old coot!
He can't Les.

1. KENNETH W UMPIERRE
(AGE 45)
ADDRESS 1:
HERMANTOWN, MN 55810

ADDRESS 2:
416 13TH ST,
CLOQUET, MN 55720

ADDRESS 3:
84 HIMANGO RD,
ESKO, MN 55733

ADDRESS 4:
18 LOIS LN,
ESKO, MN 55733

(218) 628-0543
(218) 628-0543
(218) 878-1073

Still unacceptable Root mad
Hey I'm glad you figured out it's a crime.

Sad to say (for you) divulging public records is not if you obtain them legally and pay for them.

Now saying you're coming to visit (uninvited) and "collect my $10,000" is a different manner.

Time to walk the dog, enough collective stupidity until after the evening meal.

Key West Pinks, you can only dream.........

"If you aren�t used to Key West Pink Shrimp, you might think the shrimp are already cooked or have been lying around too long. Trust me that is not the case. These shrimp as the photo shows, are naturally this color and with just a few moments of heat will reveal why we in the Florida Keys know we live in paradise. "

Unlike the rust belt or "God's waiting room" (the rest of FL) ....LAFFIN
Uh pullaroot, you laid the terms of the bet, that is an invite dumbs chit!
EH, No more than your "boy" Bricky posted on me.

Awaiting your info.......
You might live in paradise-your neighbors live in hey'll!
Perhaps, but in JUNE dummy !

Sad to say (for you) divulging public records is not if you obtain them legally and pay for them.

Now saying you're coming to visit (uninvited) and "collect my $10,000" is a different manner.

Time to walk the dog, enough collective stupidity until after the evening meal.

Key West Pinks, you can only dream.........

"If you aren�t used to Key West Pink Shrimp, you might think the shrimp are already cooked or have been lying around too long. Trust me that is not the case. These shrimp as the photo shows, are naturally this color and with just a few moments of heat will reveal why we in the Florida Keys know we live in paradise. "

Unlike the rust belt or "God's waiting room" (the rest of FL) ....LAFFIN

Douche you forgot one minor piece of information....YOU made the bet wink

And as for posting that info on the internet without said person's consent...you can be held liable wink

Oh and by the way...we don't eat bait. We leave that for your bottom feeders. I'll just have a prime porterhouse tonight cooked over mesquite wink

Lookin at the terms thats what is shows me.
EH, No more than your "boy" Bricky posted on me.

Awaiting your info.......

So where did bricktop post your info? Show me.

I don't need you peeking in my windows... sick

24 hour campfire- where dead horses run wild...
Hardly stalking, you seem to forget Ken bragging about buying item(s) from me.

A seller with any brains always find's out who is dealing with before sending merchandise.

I've seen dozens of OP's on this site complaining that some "honest member" screwed them out of money, a gun, a hunting trip and so on.

But of course you dolts have never been taken because you never buy from members or sponsors.

Good afternoon trolls, get back under your bridge. If it's too cold we have special place for you down here. It's called The Hotel California by locals. chuckle.

[Linked Image]
Hey dumbscit, as soon as you posted his family information you crossed into stalking, better look harder at those statutes you keep crowing about, especially the federal ones!

A seller with any brains always find's out who is dealing with before sending merchandise.

I've seen dozens of OP's on this site complaining that some "honest member" screwed them out of money, a gun, a hunting trip and so on.

But of course you dolts have never been taken because you never buy from members or sponsors.

Good afternoon trolls, get back under your bridge. If it's too cold we have special place for you down here. It's called The Hotel California by locals. chuckle.

[Linked Image]

The artful dodger....answer the questions..

and Les is correct.

1. KENNETH W UMPIERRE
(AGE 45)
ADDRESS 1:
HERMANTOWN, MN 55810

ADDRESS 2:
416 13TH ST,
CLOQUET, MN 55720

ADDRESS 3:
84 HIMANGO RD,
ESKO, MN 55733

ADDRESS 4:
18 LOIS LN,
ESKO, MN 55733

(218) 628-0543
(218) 628-0543
(218) 878-1073

Good deal Larry

I will email this tonight to your "investigator" so she has both sides of the story.

This moment reminds me of the scene in RED OCTOBER" where the Russian commander set the Torpedo off and " you arrogant ass" ended up blowing themselves up.

Dumbass STALKER...LAFFIN

Not really, your information and the addresses of properties you own are easily accessible via the county appraisal district, in which you own property. All a matter of public record. Nothing confidential about it.
Guys Larry is never going to change...he is too far gone. Have fun with the petty little man wink
Larry, speaking of liars...

Was it not you who told me that I had a summons coming in the mail, and that I would have to appear in Florida court because of something I said. I have waited for over a year now and still nothing from your sorry ass. I was looking forward to it too liar.

You are nothing more than a blowhard, with a superiority complex, full of empty threats and lies. Pathetic to your core, there is not one part of your life that anyone else would want, and it pisses you off cause you know it.
So, like people are supposed to purchase fine books or firearms from this guy? This doesn't feel like a big confidence builder. 31 pages and nobody but him disputes anything said. Wow.
Now wait a gosh darned minute.

Larry has 100 gun club friends who have multiple posting names, they all share the passwords, and have purchased $10k of items here.

Don't you believe him? Haven't you seen anyone stand up for him and say he is a sane person who is just misunderstood? OH WAIT, NEITHER HAS ANYONE ELSE...LOL

If you have not received one of Larry's PM's full of hate, then he blocks you so you can't reply to him, then you really do not know the real Larry....LAFFIN

Careful, he may claim the few members here who don't post that he is a liar are really his gun club friends.

His path may be devious and difficult to follow, but in the end LARRY WINS....EVERONE ELSE HAS MADE DEATH THREATS AND WILL BE RECEIVING CALLS FROM THE AUTHORITIES.... SOON....LAFFIN
I'm sorry, but this had to be done....

Originally Posted by Interthem

[Linked Image]

So then Ken BUYS a book from you... Reads said book... Disgusted with the publishing of said book he sells it here on the 'Fire to a REAL publisher(at a HUGE discount) who will do the book justice...

The seller (You) then take Ken's info used for the purchase and "Spokeo" it as to make yourself appear "special"...

Great marketing for future sales... I'm sure Amazon would be proud to back such an interesting sales add...

Lawrence... You are "special"... Hockey Helmet Short Bus Special but "Special" none the less...
Don't disparage Hockey Helmets like that. grin
Posted By: poboy Re: hemiallen - 03/13/12
Thanks for the heads-up.

So then Ken BUYS a book from you... Reads said book... Disgusted with the publishing of said book he sells it here on the 'Fire to a REAL publisher(at a HUGE discount) who will do the book justice...

The seller (You) then take Ken's info used for the purchase and "Spokeo" it as to make yourself appear "special"...

Great marketing for future sales... I'm sure Amazon would be proud to back such an interesting sales add...

Lawrence... You are "special"... Hockey Helmet Short Bus Special but "Special" none the less...

you forgot the velcro attatched drool cup on his chest laugh laugh laugh
We have a new mission fella's,

Team, "Paranoia will destroy ya" is gonna have to up the ante...

Posting Kens personal info is as low as I've seen.

Root really has no clue on the difference between right, and really phuggin wrong.....
Posted By: krp Re: BrickTop, What's your 10-20? - 03/13/12
He should'a gotten his GED... dumbchit can't add up age from DOB for chit... lol

Kent
She is very interested in this case and has requested updates should the other liar ,Bricktop, makes any plans to make another road trip.[Linked Image]
That's an old picture of you, isn't it, Larry? The little girl with the ponytail hiding under the furniture. Just like you did this past weekend.
Because dolt, that's where it was purchased from DUH ! You wear those Magums on your head so women can't see you ?

Update for Brickhead just off the phone w/OUPD, walked them thru the site (nice to have so many signon names and passwords) and they gave me the case number they have assigned.

Any person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows or harasses another person in a manner that:
Would cause a reasonable person or a member of the immediate family of that person as defined in subsection F of this section to feel frightened, intimidated, threatened, harassed, or molested; and
Actually causes the person being followed or harassed to feel terrorized, frightened, intimidated, threatened, harassed, or molested."

You could have stopped all this months ago by a simple admisson thay you were a liar about the stolen pictures and guns I "did not own" . But your ego and the "admiration" of your cheering section kept you going. You sure got sucked in, this time. Guess a "Process Engineer" doesn't get published much eh ?

I aint in this crap, do not care about any of it, but since I read this thread I feel like I should ask a question that just kinda jumps at me. If you signed an affidavit under the above quoted statute...and know that BT did not actually make the trip have you filed a false affidavit? What are the penalties for false swearing that you could face? Could you be liable for abuse of process or malicious prosecution should this affidavit lead to an actual prosecution? Maybe you should consult an attorney.
Larry...help...get some....

[Linked Image]

So Larry, do you "investigate" everyone who purchases items from you?

This should inspire confidence in others interested in buying items from you.

I don't care enough even to spend a minute on it but I'm sure EBay (where I bought the book from Larry Root) would frown on you publicly posting the personal information of those who do business with you.
I'm fairly sure Amazon would as well.

But, unlike you, I don't run to the "authorities" every time someone looks crosseyed at me.
Probably because I'm not a paranoid freak with an advanced persecution complex.

The only error you made in the post where you asked for personal info to be posted before you released a case number was that you added a space between "when" and "ever". You know it and so does everyone else.

I complied with your request and true to form you backpedaled like the rancid coward you are.

Pathetic is too good a word for you Larry.
Originally Posted by EddyBo

I aint in this crap, do not care about any of it, but since I read this thread I feel like I should ask a question that just kinda jumps at me. If you signed an affidavit under the above quoted statute...and know that BT did not actually make the trip have you filed a false affidavit? What are the penalties for false swearing that you could face? Could you be liable for abuse of process or malicious prosecution should this affidavit lead to an actual prosecution? Maybe you should consult an attorney.

The charges would probably be filing a false police report and perjury. but then, all of this 'criminal investigation' exists only in his mind and is simply an orchestration to try to hold his adversaries at bay so he doesn't get scared too bad and can generate the illusion that he can defend himself.

Dang eddybo,....thats kind of what I was thinkin....I mean, don't someone have to actually stalk somebody to be a stalker...I would think that would be the first thing hammered out before the cia was called in....
Originally Posted by DELGUE

The charges would probably be filing a false police report and perjury. but then, all of this 'criminal investigation' exists only in his mind and is simply an orchestration to try to hold his adversaries at bay so he doesn't get scared too bad and can generate the illusion that he can defend himself.

Bingo!

Rather humorous to read Larry's inept attempt at Internet bravado, while in reality he's filling his Depends.
She is very interested in this case and has requested updates should the other liar ,Bricktop, makes any plans to make another road trip.[Linked Image]
That's an old picture of you, isn't it, Larry? The little girl with the ponytail hiding under the furniture. Just like you did this past weekend.

Btdt, ref the duck and cover drills back in elementary school. No a/c in schools back in my day, so when they had periodic civil defense drills, 2 students would have to crank the glass windows shut while the rest of us crawled under our desks, much like the pic shows. Those were the good ol' days of the Cuban missile crisis and the Bay of Pigs when the cold war was alive and well.
This is a very close synopsis of this past weekend:
Only 33 pages, Come on I'm sure you can do better. Maybe Bricky could post all those stolen photos and the links to sites they were stolen from ?

Funny how none of you seem to want to address that.

Couldn't be because it's just another lie from the "liar in chief" ?
Maybe he's too busy pulling more stolen photos off the net for his next "road trip".

Come on trolls, lets get to 100 pages at least !
Man this thread is like a huge turd that won't flush. sick
Only 33 pages, Come on I'm sure you can do better. Maybe Bricky could post all those stolen photos and the links to sites they were stolen from ?

Maybe he's too busy pulling more stolen photos off the net for his next "road trip".

I can't steal what already belongs to me, dickhead.
bricktop is da man!!!!!!!!!!!!

larry or your 20 someodd other usernames

i just dunno.................................................
Those guys are to good to be associated with Larry "the Liar" Root. However, the term numbnuts does fit [Linked Image]

"It's just a scratch"

"I've had worse"

This is actually funny..that it does fit so well...
up to 34....come on boys I know you can get it to 100 !

Everybody wants to support a fake Negro who lies, don't they ?

How's that list comin Bricky ?
Oh [bleep]! I thought Rick chit canned you. mad
Why would he do ? Because I tell the truth about the fake Negro and that drives you nuts ?

Come on get your other troll patrol guys wound up and posting. One stupid insult a day is not up to your ability.

100 pages, you can do it.

Check with Bricky...how is the "list & links" coming eh ?
never have seen where bricktop presented himself as black person

just an avatar image as a humour thing

i need to get an avatar!!!!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??????????
I'd like to have an avatar, but I don't know nuthin".
"It's just a scratch"

"I've had worse"

This is actually funny..that it does fit so well...
"You yellow bastards! Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!"
That was funny...hadn't seen that in years!
Posted By: interthem Bricktop revealed ! - 03/16/12
Easily amused by a fake Negro eh ? Big fan of minstrel shows too ?

Bricktop before and after:

[Linked Image]

No wonder the OUPD has yet to locate him........
Posted By: Bigbuck215 Re: Bricktop revealed ! - 03/16/12

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: eh76 Re: Bricktop revealed ! - 03/16/12

[Linked Image]

Time for you to be off for the gay bar isn't it mr tactikewl??
Posted By: Karnis Re: Bricktop revealed ! - 03/16/12
Larry Poot, aka, Enterthem:

[Linked Image]
Yeah, a real Internet tough guy typing out moronic "challenges" and "bets". The frosting on the cake is when someone accepts his challenge, Larry is quick to speak of calling the cops, FBI, CIA, Secret Service, etc. Predictable, yet still humorous.
Yes ! PAGE 35 I knew when tweeked a bit you would grab that frog off the lily pad.
COME ON 100 ! YOU CAN DO IT !
Have you ever stopped to ponder as to why there are so many people that despise you here? I mean to even the most casual observer, the old adage of where there's smoke there's fire certainly applies?
Jorge, there are not "so many". The twenty (at most) serial trolls out of 30,000+ members is a rounding error.

The adults, who post stay away from threads the "troll brigade" is on because they know what will happen, should they post any thought contrary to "troll wisdom".

The trolls, rant, rave, threaten and lie and nobody cares.

Most people with any experience, opinions and knowledge are probably "despised" by 1/10 of 1% of any random population group. (ask Bill O'Reilly!)

I don't "despise" anyone but there are a few I dislike. I have no opinion about you because I have never met you, shot with you, had coffee and talked guns or seen how you behave when afield.

I do dislike serial liars who call me a liar about my gun collection (modest as it is).
That is the genisis of the this thread and at least two others.

Ther troll brigade wants to keep the pot boiling, regardless of the fact that their stalking horse, Bricktop, will be made a complete fool of come June. Frankly, I wouldn't send a "friend" down a path which I knew would result is him being recognized as a liar, fake and welcher when the rubber met the road. But they don't care. All they want to do is stoke their egos and regain the control of the site they once had. Their uncontrolled desperation has reached the point where they are stalking me to other Internet sites (to no effect) and trying to interfere in my publishing business.(sales are going up). If these are the type of people you wish to associate with and be linked to, that is up to you, not me.

As for the smoke and fire quote: Remember Dr. Paul Joseph Goebbel's famous quote:" If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth. "

The trolls have devoted 1000s of posts and countless hours to that belief, driven many good people off the thread and made such brazen threats that others have been forced to turn to the civil authorities to deal with them.

Do I tweak them once and a while ? Sure, it's like throwing a training dummy for my dog she always comes back with the dummy.

Funny how quiet they are becoming as June grows closer........
I just don't know what to tell you there Larry. I've dealt with you under one of your long-discarded handles as well as many of the so-called few that despise you here, some of which I vehemently disagree, but I've also caught you posting a few fakes and on more than one ocassion. I don't know what is supposed to happen in June and frankly don't care and while I don't despise you per se, I definitively have you on the "zero credibility" list.

up to 34....come on boys I know you can get it to 100 !

Everybody wants to support a fake Negro who lies, don't they ?

How's that list comin Bricky ?

Why would he do ? Because I tell the truth about the fake Negro and that drives you nuts ?

Come on get your other troll patrol guys wound up and posting. One stupid insult a day is not up to your ability.

100 pages, you can do it.

Check with Bricky...how is the "list & links" coming eh ?

Yes ! PAGE 35 I knew when tweeked a bit you would grab that frog off the lily pad.

Ther troll brigade wants to keep the pot boiling...

I doubt you see the irony, but it is worth a shot.

Are you saying he's a troll on his own mission?... Giggle...
For those of us too cheap to buy the program in the lobby, is the quick backstory less than 3 paragraphs?
3 paragaphs?

How 'bout 3 words,

Lying Demented Flamer

wtf are you talking about dope? I see 4 pages...you must have really small pages like your really small mind....
LaRrY yOu sTiLl GoT yOuR lAy AwAy PrOgRaM rUnnInG? laugh
Posted By: interthem Jorge's accusations - 03/16/12
See what I mean Jorge ? I toss out the stuffed duck dummy and he comes right back,

Now you too have made a serious accusation. You said I have posted fakes on the site. You have not said fakes of what so why don't you be so kinds as to post the links to the "fakes" right here. ?

That would give us all a chance to review them in reality vs an unsupported accusation.

Be sure you can also supply the generally accepted proof among experts that they are fakes.

Like this 1958 Porsche Speedster. Is is a fake or not ? Having owned one in my "ute" I know what to look for to tell. Assume you are the same expert on what you claim are fakes. I await your links.......

[Linked Image]
Posted By: heavywalker Re: Jorge's accusations - 03/16/12
Larry,

That is not a real car, that is a picture on the internet.
Yup shore do, working just great ! Sold almost $8000 since starting it.

Getting the collection whittled way down.

Anything you need other than one of these:

http://www.costumecraze.com/WZRD3.html

so you can stop hiding your own identity ?
Posted By: interthem Where is began ? - 03/16/12
Richard, glad to be of help. Here is where the most recent example of thread pirating, outright lies and general troll like behavior started.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/6295119/1
Posted By: interthem open mouth insert foot - 03/16/12
Actually it is a photo of a real car that is posted on the Internet. That was not, of course, the question. But like most trolls, you cannot wait to start banging the keys on your Boss's computer to put together an intelligent response.
Posted By: interthem Bricky needs help ! - 03/16/12
Why don't you expend your frantic search efforts to help poor old Bricktop to get his list of all those pictures I stole off other Internet sites and the links to them ?

If he were my butt buddy, I'd sure be helping him try to get his butt covered before June comes and goes and all we have is him being outed as a welcher. (He's already outed as a liar)
Posted By: interthem Re: Bricky needs help ! - 03/16/12
Yeah we broke into 36 pages ! Come on 100 should be easy !
Posted By: heavywalker Re: open mouth insert foot - 03/16/12
Now that I have your attention. Why didn't I ever see that lawsuit you were going to file against me. Could it be you lied. You said it was on its way. I don't know what other proof I need other than that to establish that you are a liar, an angry old man, full of empty threats and promises.
Posted By: interthem page count.... 4 really ? - 03/16/12
page count on all three of my Apple computers, iPad and iPhone says 36, guess you have a 6 story high monitor eh ?
Posted By: interthem Lawsuit ? - 03/16/12
Remind me with the link. As you point out I am a senior and beyond doubt not as bright as a guy with big feet.
Posted By: interthem Re: Lawsuit ? - 03/16/12
Wow 37 pages, we are rolling !
Posted By: okok Re: Lawsuit ? - 03/16/12
DFTT
Posted By: heavywalker Re: Lawsuit ? - 03/16/12
It was in PM's over your little lay away program, that got you booted off here under your oldman1942 user name...

At least we are making progress in establishing that you are old and senile.

How many people have you threatened with law suits, how many times have you been on here telling people how the cops, FBI, CIA are looking for them. How many times Larry. ALL LIES. Your full of it and your lack of action/ results proves it to everyone but you. Carry on.
Posted By: interthem Re: Lawsuit ? - 03/16/12
In other words you have no link ?

Old yes, senile hardly ?

Only 3 people have I told that law enforcement was interested in them:
-The dolt from SD, no longer here (death threat)
-STX who said he was coming to FL to do what ever his "trained killer" training would allow him to do (he never showed up)
-Bricktop who said he was coming to my home when I was not there to collect $10,000. Now how would you get $10,000 from an empty house...think on it.

Just wait till June. We'll see who the liar is and is not.

BTW if you need a decent pic, for your avatar, of an expanded bullet recovered from a big game animal. I can provide you a much better one.
Posted By: Swifty52 Re: Where is began ? - 03/16/12
IMO

Larry's thought process [Linked Image]

His Ideas bearing fruit [Linked Image]

And a computer virus he sorely needs to catch [Linked Image]

And my final word to Larry Root-Canal [Linked Image]

LET THIS THREAD DIE!!!!!!

Swifty
Posted By: eh76 Re: page count.... 4 really ? - 03/16/12
page count on all three of my Apple computers, iPad and iPhone says 36, guess you have a 6 story high monitor eh ?

Laughable almost humorous...you are such a computer genius and you can't figure it out laugh
Posted By: RichardAustin Re: Where is began ? - 03/16/12
Richard, glad to be of help. Here is where the most recent example of thread pirating, outright lies and general troll like behavior started.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/6295119/1

actually i saw that once brfore. couldn't believe that (by the way nice guns and finish, thanks for the info on finish) lead to all this. i'm glad i didn't pay for the program eek best of luck.

Laughable almost humorous...you are such a computer genius and you can't figure it out laugh

I have to admit I did get a little laugh out of that piece of genius.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Jorge's accusations - 03/16/12
Larry, suffice to say I know for a fact you posted photographs of rifles that you didn't own claiming to be yours and several times at that. I have a life and frankly I don't have the time or the inkling to search under your various handles but if memory serves me right, it was under your Oldman1942 moniker. And do you deny the fact you've posted here under several names? But I'll tell you what, is there anybody here, other than you that doubts my word?
Posted By: DocRocket Re: Jorge's accusations - 03/16/12
Not me, jorge!

Carry on, sir.
Neither do I jorge...but now you have cornered Larry with facts and he has logged off to go hide in his closet laugh
Well, just simple questions and facts that can easily be answered..
Jorge, you said:" I know for a fact you posted photographs of rifles that you didn't own claiming to be yours and several times at that."

You're starting to sound like a clone of Bricktop. Wild accusations with ZERO proof.

When you make accusations, you really should be able to back them up., but I know that's not "the way of the trolls".

The "way of the trolls" is to try and change the subject rather than prove their lies.

Maybe you want to put up $10,000.00 and join in too ? That should make it worth finding time "in your life" while sitting in God's waiting room, eh ?

Just remember you have to find three things:
1. show the photo
2. show where I said it was mine (caution: some were at the time posted and have since been sold or traded, but I have the paperwork)
3. show a direct link to where the photo was stolen from.

Bricktop has failed 100% so far and tried the "fake road trip" as a diversion....another failure.

His problem as well as your's will be finding what never existed.

The facts that some of the troll gang believes you really adds a TON of credibility...LAFFIN.

I'll be sittin and waitin............... Oh yeah Oldman1942's posts are still available, good luck !
Posted By: interthem Re: open mouth insert foot - 03/17/12
Still waitin for the link to the lawsuit.........
"Well, just simple questions and facts that can easily be answered.."

Funny sound like almost exactly what I said to the OU liar.

Must be an echo in here.........
Posted By: interthem fakes ? - 03/17/12
Over 12 hours later and still waiting.........
Posted By: eh76 Re: fakes ? - 03/17/12
dementia is a bitch for you isn't it............
Posted By: Rman Re: fakes ? - 03/17/12

Why don't you just [bleep] off, already?

And don't send me any more PM's.

R.
Posted By: interthem Re: fakes ? - 03/17/12
Because, I am waiting for some documentation of all the "fakes" I have posted here from our dear friend Jorge. We've now passed the 24 hour mark with DEAD SILENCE.

If you can't stand the heat, go over to Oprah's blog where it's all warm and fuzzy.
Notice you've stopped making threats and/or inciting others to violence.
Big Tough Keyboard Commando...LMAO
Posted By: Mackay_Sagebrush Re: fakes ? - 03/17/12
Oldman1942!

Back so soon? What does the new name interthem mean?
Posted By: interthem Re: fakes ? - 03/17/12
Never been gone, never will be, until God calls me to the fair land where there are no Trolls.

The name is a rough translation from Sanskrit meaning "he who has endless patience with dummies".
Actually it means "he who squats to pee"........
Posted By: RDFinn Re: fakes ? - 03/17/12
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Oldman1942!

Probably was thinking.........Enter-Him....
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: fakes ? - 03/17/12
...until God calls me to the fair land...

Not sure which "God" you reference. You need to spend some time in the Scripture and see if your idea of who you are fits the profile of those who, according to the Word of Truth, WILL see Paradise.

You wrote some time back that you were out of here, no longer to post on the Fire. So much for your "word".

You state that you have 20 critics, out of the entire Fire membership. You need to do a re-count...

People here generally don't suffer fools kindly, don't like arrogance and condescension in a poster. They don't like those who mislead and post half truths and error, posing as experts.

You need to keep your word, at least once, and bow out. You add cheap entertainment but nothing positive to the body knowledge of our sport.

DF
Posted By: 280shooter Re: fakes ? - 03/17/12
Because, I am waiting for some documentation of all the "fakes" I have posted here from our dear friend Jorge. We've now passed the 24 hour mark with DEAD SILENCE.

If you can't stand the heat, go over to Oprah's blog where it's all warm and fuzzy.
Notice you've stopped making threats and/or inciting others to violence.
Big Tough Keyboard Commando...LMAO

Enterhim - Fix the typo.
Posted By: nsaqam Re: fakes ? - 03/17/12
Been biting my tongue lately with regard to douchebag Larry and still won't respond to his inane PM's but that POS deserves every bit of derision he gets here.
Glad so many here aren't shy about giving Larry the business.

Keep it up!
Posted By: heavywalker Re: fakes ? - 03/17/12
I bite my tongue regarding him often as well, every once in a while I will slip up. It is just so hard to not point out his obvious stupidity, but after a few exchanges I realize why I try not to respond. Not worth my time, until next time.
I got to love the old Weaver he has on this tactikewl AR he tried to pass off as a some fancy German made scope a while back when he was oldman1942 Here is the thread

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...at_tactical_lights_for_an_AR#Post6285193

All he is missing on that AR is the bell and kickstand... Mr "Squats to Pee" Tacti-kewl

Larry you got the flashlight so you could find your way to the bathroom at night right.....in case you bump into the boogie man! laugh

By the way I have a hunt planned. You are invited. I will post coordinates here at a later date! Staaaaaaaaaay tuned!
Posted By: Vic_in_Va Re: fakes ? - 03/17/12
Oldman1942!

No.
All of the personalities are included.
Larry must be looking up all the big words he doesn't understand...no wonder he sucks as a publisher! laugh
Posted By: okok Re: fakes ? - 03/17/12
Oldman1942!

Solid work. lol
Posted By: okok Re: fakes ? - 03/17/12
More like squats to swallow. laugh
Larry must be looking up all the big words he doesn't understand...no wonder he sucks as a publisher! laugh

No...I think Larry just pretty much sucks because he likes to... smile
Touche
I'm curious to know when all the guys who are supposedly defending him in PM's are gonna show up. The silence is deafening...
They'll never show up because they're all figments of Larry's diseased imagination.
laugh That's right, according to douche Larry his inbox is stuffed with supporters. crazy
The only supporters Larry has are the ones he wears for his varicose veins!..
Posted By: jorgeI Re: fakes ? - 03/18/12

Oh darn, it's been over 24 hours now. So what part of I don't have the desire to look uo the posts, but who here other than you denies what I'm saying? But here's a simple question for you, did you or did you not post under Oldman1942? a simple yes or no will do.
Originally Posted by okok
laugh That's right, according to douche Larry his inbox is stuffed with supporters. crazy

The box of Larry Root's getting stuffed is his fartbox...
Posted By: nsaqam Re: fakes ? - 03/18/12
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Oh darn, it's been over 24 hours now. So what part of I don't have the desire to look uo the posts, but who here other than you denies what I'm saying? But here's a simple question for you, did you or did you not post under Oldman1942? a simple yes or no will do.

I don't think a single person here denies what you're saying Jorge.

I know I don't!

Funny how Larry thinks any of us care enough about what comes out of his messed up mind to spend even one minute looking up his past BS.

The POS even asked me to look up something for him. Of course I ignored him completely.
Posted By: interthem Oops another lie from EH - 03/18/12
Fancy German scope ?

here's what the post ACTUALLY said:

"Gladius from Night-Ops. has on, off, momentary and strobe. Here's my carbon fiber AR wearing a laser out front and the Gladius next to the K1 (w/12 " dot & ch)."

HINT... a K-1 is a Weaver scope made in El Paso TX USA.

Just making up lies that can't be checked is one thing, leaving a trail of azz dribble to follow is another as you should know.

The same rifle HAS had a Zeiss Conquest on it for load workup....guess that would be (in your double wide world) a "fancy German scope".

Dumb and dumber.
Posted By: interthem Jorge ? NSAQAM ? - 03/18/12
"I don't think a single person here denies what you're saying Jorge."

Well actually there are a lot. But among the troll patrol "fact checking" is not needed. In the lemming world, one follows the other w/o question. "Oops cliff... aw sheit !"

Wonder why if Jorge is so believable, he cannot produce a SINGLE fake (of whatever there "fakes" are) to post ?

Bricktop has an unknown brother I suppose.
Posted By: interthem Re: Jorge ? NSAQAM ? - 03/18/12
Oh yes, still waiting for the "link to the lawsuit."

There are so many lies, I really need to make a list so I don't forget any due to my senility.

Leeme see:
1. Lies about my lay-a-away program (working well, thanks)
2. Lies about stolen pics
3. Lies about "fakes"
4. Lie about lawsuits
5. lies about "fancy German scope"
6. lies about "the road trip"

The club footed Dr. would be proud of you all !

You trolls have enough script (fiction) writers, what you need is a fact checker.

Posted By: heavywalker Re: Jorge ? NSAQAM ? - 03/18/12
yawn
Posted By: interthem Re: Jorge ? NSAQAM ? - 03/18/12
Still waiting.........

Will you be yawning in June ?
Posted By: heavywalker Re: Jorge ? NSAQAM ? - 03/18/12

[Linked Image]
Posted By: nsaqam Re: Jorge ? NSAQAM ? - 03/18/12
I have the proof that you're a lying dishonest prick. I've posted those emails before Larry and the facts are irrefutable.

Wanna go there AGAIN Larry?

Believe it or not but dummies call about stupid crap like that all the time.
Originally Posted by Mac84

Believe it or not but dummies call about stupid crap like that all the time.

Yep, my grandmother is certifiably insane, she calls the cops at least once a day, to tell them she has information on the man that killed Benji, Benji was her dog that died about 10 years ago.

They get some crazy calls that is for sure.
At this rate, Root is gonna need a monitor at least 9 stories high,

Giggle...........
Larry sure is easy to get worked up....

...as I stated in another thread, if Larry would be so kind as to list all of his usernames an effective search could be made.
At this rate, Root is gonna need a monitor at least 9 stories high,

Giggle...........

grin
June is coming......
June is coming......

Did you figure that out all by yourself?
June has come and gone for you oldman. You've demonstrated beyond a shadow of doubt your lack of character, honesty, and resolve (not to mention backbone). Instead, you're firmly ruled and bound by your demented delusions and paranoia.
Here's part of my incredible collection. I am famous and have reached near-legendary status, if only in my own mind.

[Linked Image]

(ROTFFL, etc)
Posted By: interthem You have a date problem - 03/18/12
FO, June is a long way away BUT you will know when it gets here because EVERY internet site we belong to will be carrying it.

May takes pages to post all the photos and text, it will be EPIC.

Posted By: sactoller Re: You have a date problem - 03/18/12
The only thing epic about you, is your flaming queerness!
Posted By: interthem Trolls in a dither - 03/19/12
He, he, he, we love it when the trolls start circling the wagons.
Posted By: eh76 Don't feed Larry the Troll - 03/19/12
[Linked Image]
Keerist, you must be on the edge of starvation !

(good likeness though!)
Posted By: eh76 Don't feed Larry the Troll - 03/19/12
[Linked Image]
You are a wizard at cut and paste !
Name ?
Address ?
Phone Number ?

come out from under your desk,,,,coward
Posted By: eh76 Re: Don't feed Larry the Troll - 03/20/12
Yep Larry that's it......... crazy

[Linked Image]
That's just nerves talkin'...he'd much rather hear himself say that 'June is coming' than to hear himself say that 'Bricktop is coming!!'. It's a tough economy right now, and 'June' makes the old Depends last longer...
Bricktop already got nailed being a liar about coming to WY once.

Where do you think he is suddenly going to acquire the courage (and the money) to show up when there are actually people there to wintness and photograph the whole thing ?

All you trolls can try and spin this until HE double L freezes over BUT nothing will stop the inexorable march of time until June comes and goes with no list and links, no appearance of Bricky either.

Amazing how people who at least have the basic intelligence to operate a keyboard can be such utter fools while backing a proven liar.

Amusing......... and irrational
I love seeing you get all worked up! Makes me smile...getting slow though aren't you. Took you quite a while to respond....
Looks like BrickTop's mission was accomplished in spades...
Looks like BrickTop's mission was accomplished in spades...

I agree
Wished I thought of it.
Bricktop's mission was to be used by you trolls to make a complete azz of himself. Thus far he's doing very well at it.

Bricktop was dumb enough to fall into your trap, the rest of you would never have the balls to show up anywhere with a web of lies as he has spun along with $10,000 CASH on the line.

He has no idea the hole has dug for himself, a lot of which is now out of my hands.

Come June the final nails will be driven in the fake negro liar's coffin insofar as his made up BS here is concerned.

It will be EPIC !
What happens in June, anyway, ...you and Swampman tying the knot ?

You'll make a ....er,...."good" pair, I'd venture.

GTC
GTC...Larrie hasn't Realized yet that nobody buys is bullschit lines.....about anything.
GTC...Larrie hasn't Realized yet that nobody buys is bullschit lines.....about anything.

He's adamant about trying to convince everyone though. That sumbitch is so senile he wakes up every day and forgets no one can stand him running his pie hole.

Amazing how people who at least have the basic intelligence to operate a keyboard can be such utter fools

Much to that Mr. Humble.. might wanna look in the mirror.

Ohhh the irony...
can't believe this turd still ain't flushed. sick
Bricktop's mission was to be used by you trolls to make a complete azz of himself. Thus far he's doing very well at it.

actually he made an arse of you, your just to stupid to figure it out.....[bleep] man you have gone off the deep end never to return cause of his posts....i cant quite decide if its hilarious or sad....
pathetic really.
larry crows to beat 60, then when BT say's I'm on the way, root man goes into protective custody and claims to contact every LEO agency between FL and WY, it would be no different were it June.

Hey larry, a potato is also a root, and really very easily mashed.

Gunner
Well "boys", yesterday I received a PM from a member who has no dog in the hunt. He asked that I stop my "pollution" of various threads by fighting with Bricktop. He also said he was sending the same PM to Bricktop.

I sent him back a long response pointing out the long duration of Bricktop's unproven claims that all the photos of guns I have posted did not belong to me and had been stolen off the Internet.

I also recapped all the terms and conditions of the wager.

I also told him how Bricktop could make an honorable exit from the "liar's corner" he has painted himself into.

TODAY he PMed me back and said he had also received a response from Bricktop:

"yes, his response was short and disrespectful; as I expected.

I wish you luck with your en-devour and understand your need for respect and justification."

Guess that sums it up pretty well.

Moving on: Gunner 500 you sound like another tough guy while behind a keyboard. You have plans to "mash the potato" ?
Bricktop has posted all my addresses, you know where I am.
You are such a dumbazz that you are still parroting the lie that Bricky was anywhere near Wyoming, not to mention my house.
That lie has been settled, move on dolt.

The rants, subject changes, supporting the insupportable, veiled threats and so on are doing nothing to stop time's advance toward June.

Bricktop will be "outed" as the liar and coward he is.

It will be EPIC !
The only thing epic is your stupidity..............and lack of character.
The only thing epic is your stupidity..............and lack of character.

Don't forget his vitriol, cowardice, and his dishonesty.

Telling, yet sad and pathetic, that Larry clams up and never responds when I mention his emails where he calls this place "Rick's dung hole" and JB a washed up hack though.
No defense for the indefensible when it is as clear as the nose on your face!
Wanna dance Larry?
I'll lead.
We have just added nearly 100 NEW user names and passwords. You have a real problem with personal pronouns don't you ?

Why would I ever tell you them ?

One of my faves...readily admitting he is a fraud.
"why would I ever tell you them"? Aside from all his other slimy attributes we can now add total ignorance of grammar and sentence structure. Man Larry you are just one big loser. Have you considered a dark room and a snubbie with just one round?
Well "boys",...

Interesting that you would quote the word boys. Special (or possibly alternative) meaning to you there, Larry? whistle

I also told him how Bricktop could make an honorable exit from the "liar's corner" he has painted himself into.

I'm kinda doubting that Bricktop wants, or needs, an "honorable exit". Sounds more like projectionism on your part, hoping that YOU get let off of the hook.

Moving on: Gunner 500 you sound like another tough guy while behind a keyboard. You have plans to "mash the potato" ?
Bricktop has posted all my addresses, you know where I am.

Hmmmmm... sounds like a thinly veiled invitation to lure somebody in to a trap where you plan on then doing them physical harm. Careful there Root, or "your law enforcement buddies" might get the wrong idea when they're sleeping at the end of your road, and low crawling through the brush to protect you.

...will be "outed" as the liar and coward he is.

Hmm, there's that quotation and projectionism issue again. Feel like revealing something Larry? smirk

Originally Posted by ColdBore
Well "boys",...

Interesting that you would quote the word boys. Special (or possibly alternative) meaning to you there, Larry? whistle

Ouch! Medic!!!
hey larry[loves]root, couldn't read what you posted cause your on ignore, but sadly, I did read from a quote.

your latest handle was a given, and a very natural compliment to your twisted lifestyle, you "interthem" from the poop chute eh.

has no one ever told you that only women folk are supposed to wear bra's and panties, and the green suits are for peter pan, Oh and lest we forget, "silly wabbit, dicks are for chicks" another rhyme you apparently didn't heed.

snub nose in the dark, pecker breath.

Gunner

See what I mean about Larry clamming up whenever I mention his emails?

Predictable as the Sun rising.
See what I mean about Larry clamming up whenever I mention his emails?

Predictable as the Sun rising.

Yeah, and about as threatening as the [bleep] bulging the bladder on his elbow operated stomach pump sick

Gunner
If gunner500 has problems with them, they are probably a piece of chit. Just saying.

You guys take this internet stuff waaay too serious.......

Casey

If gunner500 has problems with them, they are probably a piece of chit. Just saying.

Well thankee, EddyBo wink

Gunner
June is coming......

So is July and August....

What's the big 'non event' everyone should be all twitterpated about?

Just a way for a supreme narcissist to keep his delusions in everybody's mind.
As if anyone here cares about anything Larry has to say.
© 24hourcampfire