-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 24 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 23 24
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hardly stalking, you seem to forget Ken bragging about buying item(s) from me.

A seller with any brains always find's out who is dealing with before sending merchandise.

I've seen dozens of OP's on this site complaining that some "honest member" screwed them out of money, a gun, a hunting trip and so on.

But of course you dolts have never been taken because you never buy from members or sponsors.

Good afternoon trolls, get back under your bridge. If it's too cold we have special place for you down here. It's called The Hotel California by locals. chuckle.

[Linked Image]

Hey NSAQAM, Larry is very "IN", LOL
You also dishonor the 28th division by using the unit patch as an insult.
As for the liar, welcher Bricktop, his day is fast approaching.
Coward trolls won't accept PMs.
How's the phantom "campfire" coming ?
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hey dumbscit, as soon as you posted his family information you crossed into stalking, better look harder at those statutes you keep crowing about, especially the federal ones!

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by interthem

A seller with any brains always find's out who is dealing with before sending merchandise.

I've seen dozens of OP's on this site complaining that some "honest member" screwed them out of money, a gun, a hunting trip and so on.

But of course you dolts have never been taken because you never buy from members or sponsors.

Good afternoon trolls, get back under your bridge. If it's too cold we have special place for you down here. It's called The Hotel California by locals. chuckle.

[Linked Image]

The artful dodger....answer the questions..

and Les is correct.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
For only $3.00.... can't be too careful whom you do business with today, now can you

Kenneth�W�Umpierre in Hermantown, MN (1 Result)

Person Known Addresses Phone Numbers Email Relatives
1. KENNETH W UMPIERRE
(AGE 45)
BIRTH DATE: 10/13/1964
ADDRESS 1:
5747 SAINT LOUIS RIVER RD,
HERMANTOWN, MN 55810

ADDRESS 2:
416 13TH ST,
CLOQUET, MN 55720

ADDRESS 3:
84 HIMANGO RD,
ESKO, MN 55733

ADDRESS 4:
18 LOIS LN,
ESKO, MN 55733

(218) 628-0543
(218) 628-0543
(218) 878-1073

Good deal Larry

I will email this tonight to your "investigator" so she has both sides of the story.

This moment reminds me of the scene in RED OCTOBER" where the Russian commander set the Torpedo off and " you arrogant ass" ended up blowing themselves up.

Dumbass STALKER...LAFFIN

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Hey I'm glad you figured out it's a crime.

Sad to say (for you) divulging public records is not if you obtain them legally and pay for them.

Not really, your information and the addresses of properties you own are easily accessible via the county appraisal district, in which you own property. All a matter of public record. Nothing confidential about it.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Guys Larry is never going to change...he is too far gone. Have fun with the petty little man wink

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Larry, speaking of liars...

Was it not you who told me that I had a summons coming in the mail, and that I would have to appear in Florida court because of something I said. I have waited for over a year now and still nothing from your sorry ass. I was looking forward to it too liar.

You are nothing more than a blowhard, with a superiority complex, full of empty threats and lies. Pathetic to your core, there is not one part of your life that anyone else would want, and it pisses you off cause you know it.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
So, like people are supposed to purchase fine books or firearms from this guy? This doesn't feel like a big confidence builder. 31 pages and nobody but him disputes anything said. Wow.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Now wait a gosh darned minute.

Larry has 100 gun club friends who have multiple posting names, they all share the passwords, and have purchased $10k of items here.

Don't you believe him? Haven't you seen anyone stand up for him and say he is a sane person who is just misunderstood? OH WAIT, NEITHER HAS ANYONE ELSE...LOL

If you have not received one of Larry's PM's full of hate, then he blocks you so you can't reply to him, then you really do not know the real Larry....LAFFIN

Careful, he may claim the few members here who don't post that he is a liar are really his gun club friends.

His path may be devious and difficult to follow, but in the end LARRY WINS....EVERONE ELSE HAS MADE DEATH THREATS AND WILL BE RECEIVING CALLS FROM THE AUTHORITIES.... SOON....LAFFIN

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I'm sorry, but this had to be done....

Originally Posted by Interthem

Just hung up with Inspector Maxwell MCSO Internal Affairs.

[Linked Image]

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

So then Ken BUYS a book from you... Reads said book... Disgusted with the publishing of said book he sells it here on the 'Fire to a REAL publisher(at a HUGE discount) who will do the book justice...

The seller (You) then take Ken's info used for the purchase and "Spokeo" it as to make yourself appear "special"...

Great marketing for future sales... I'm sure Amazon would be proud to back such an interesting sales add...

Lawrence... You are "special"... Hockey Helmet Short Bus Special but "Special" none the less...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't disparage Hockey Helmets like that. grin

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Thanks for the heads-up.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide

So then Ken BUYS a book from you... Reads said book... Disgusted with the publishing of said book he sells it here on the 'Fire to a REAL publisher(at a HUGE discount) who will do the book justice...

The seller (You) then take Ken's info used for the purchase and "Spokeo" it as to make yourself appear "special"...

Great marketing for future sales... I'm sure Amazon would be proud to back such an interesting sales add...

Lawrence... You are "special"... Hockey Helmet Short Bus Special but "Special" none the less...

you forgot the velcro attatched drool cup on his chest laugh laugh laugh

Kenneth Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
We have a new mission fella's,

Team, "Paranoia will destroy ya" is gonna have to up the ante...

Posting Kens personal info is as low as I've seen.

Root really has no clue on the difference between right, and really phuggin wrong.....

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
He should'a gotten his GED... dumbchit can't add up age from DOB for chit... lol

Kent

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
She is very interested in this case and has requested updates should the other liar ,Bricktop, makes any plans to make another road trip.[Linked Image]
That's an old picture of you, isn't it, Larry? The little girl with the ponytail hiding under the furniture. Just like you did this past weekend.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Because dolt, that's where it was purchased from DUH ! You wear those Magums on your head so women can't see you ?

Update for Brickhead just off the phone w/OUPD, walked them thru the site (nice to have so many signon names and passwords) and they gave me the case number they have assigned.

You do know OK has stalking laws eh?

"21 Okl. St. � 1173. Stalking-Penalties. (2000)

Any person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows or harasses another person in a manner that:
Would cause a reasonable person or a member of the immediate family of that person as defined in subsection F of this section to feel frightened, intimidated, threatened, harassed, or molested; and
Actually causes the person being followed or harassed to feel terrorized, frightened, intimidated, threatened, harassed, or molested."

You could have stopped all this months ago by a simple admisson thay you were a liar about the stolen pictures and guns I "did not own" . But your ego and the "admiration" of your cheering section kept you going. You sure got sucked in, this time. Guess a "Process Engineer" doesn't get published much eh ?

We'll see how much they "stand by their man" when the fan turns brown......

Where's your next fake trip ?

I aint in this crap, do not care about any of it, but since I read this thread I feel like I should ask a question that just kinda jumps at me. If you signed an affidavit under the above quoted statute...and know that BT did not actually make the trip have you filed a false affidavit? What are the penalties for false swearing that you could face? Could you be liable for abuse of process or malicious prosecution should this affidavit lead to an actual prosecution? Maybe you should consult an attorney.

J
JLM Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Larry...help...get some....

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So Larry, do you "investigate" everyone who purchases items from you?

This should inspire confidence in others interested in buying items from you.

I don't care enough even to spend a minute on it but I'm sure EBay (where I bought the book from Larry Root) would frown on you publicly posting the personal information of those who do business with you.
I'm fairly sure Amazon would as well.

But, unlike you, I don't run to the "authorities" every time someone looks crosseyed at me.
Probably because I'm not a paranoid freak with an advanced persecution complex.

The only error you made in the post where you asked for personal info to be posted before you released a case number was that you added a space between "when" and "ever". You know it and so does everyone else.

I complied with your request and true to form you backpedaled like the rancid coward you are.

Pathetic is too good a word for you Larry.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Page 16 of 24 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

329 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 51 invisible), 2,379 guests, and 1,089 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,647
Posts18,512,558
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.