Correction on Fox News

You want this person to be President again? Watch the video and then
decide?

HERE IT IS ! STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH ! LET THERE BE NO
DOUBT AS TO WHAT�S ON THE AGENDA !

WE HAVE BEEN TOLD TO WATCH FOX 2-3 TIMES ON CERTAIN DATES ABOUT
"OBAMA", BUT IT WAS NEVER AIRED. BE SURE ALL YOUR FRIENDS SEE. It runs
ten (10) minutes so don't let the breaks fool you. I trust that it will
stay on the Internet long enough for you to view.

Subject: Obama Puts Heat on Fox News to Prevent Hannity from airing
this piece.

This is a video that Sean Hannity of FOX News has been trying to show
that we are told has consistently been blocked by the Obama
Administration for several weeks.

Watch it now before it gets pulled from the internet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28
I can't pull it up. Is Hannity not going to show it?
watching this makes me want to vomit. how does one go about becoming a canadian resident?
For those of us unable to watch the video, whats it about?
Holy chit.
It's a montage of Obama citing in many instances his belief and admiration of Islam. I had to stop watching it....I became nauseous and repulsed by the very sight of him.
I can watch it, it is Obama saying he is a Muslim and claiming Islam is a great boon to humankind.

I cannotdown load and save it, which is very unusual.
Yeah, he's a Muslim and not an American citizen. Now what? If people will not accept the truth what can we do? I'll go and vote against him. Either enough people want rid of him or they don't.

It's like the saying "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink". Then there's the joke about two guys making a mule drink. It took one to hold his head under water and the other to suck on the mule's azz. The one in the back kept yelling at the one in front "hold his head up, I'm drawing mud again".
Sickening!!!
Seeing those planes hit the towers again brought angery back towards certain people.
Yet Santorum says he would vote for this fraud over Romney if it came down to it. This video should be shown everyday till election time.
sometimes instead of double clickin -- i have to right click and then hit open!!
didn't have any trouble opening it.....but it sure is difficult to watch......
most of the clips have been published before, folks that don't care aren't going to ever care.

but for folks that have not seen these statements that consider themselves freedom loving Americans, well, this video should be posted far and wide.

I'd happily donate a $1000 to help this be aired on prime time TV during the presidential election season. No matter who the nominees are.
What is it going to take for you guys to do something? Besides complain and puke it is past time for you to act. Your kids are at stake here. He and his handlers fully intend to rob and kill them. Do you NOT understand this? Every time you give them money you are enabling them to destroy your way of life and kids. Stop thinking about yourselves and for goodness sakes, be a man for once in your life. Just once. It really makes me throw up when I think of you guys support the marxist and his handlers. It really does. STOP IT and I mean RIGHT NOW. Just STOP IT!!!!!!
lead the way billy badazz, when we see you doing something except typing your cowardly advice upon the keyboard perhaps we'll be inspired.

but so far you're just a minor irritation, nada that you post inspires anyone here to anything except what a self inflated hypocrite you are.
I am not responsible your kids. YOU are. Or not your choice. I hope your kids spit on your gravesite for your cowardice toward the marxists.
Who cares whether he's a Muslim or not?

He's a politician. That right there makes him far more contemptible than any religion--or lack of religion--possibly could.

If you trust a politician because he says he's a Christian--the way he's hoping these audiences will trust him because he's says he's a Muslim--then the joke's on you, amigo. If you trust a politician for any reason, as a matter of fact, the joke's on you.
Probably the reason those videos won't be aired....

http://factcheck.org/2009/12/truth-on-the-cutting-room-floor/
Originally Posted by AKHntr
I am not responsible your kids. YOU are. Or not your choice. I hope your kids spit on your gravesite for your cowardice toward the marxists.

I am responsible for my kids, I get that. You remind me of those folks with no kids that think they're an expert on child raising.

the fact that you sit on your azz and collect welfare and whine at the rest of us does not make you a modern day patriot, regardless of your illusions of such things.
Yeah right. How many miles did you put on today? haha I just got thru with about four miles of line and will be up skinning late tonight when the critter thaw a mite bit. What did you get done today besides complain? hahaha
if you were worth talking to I would

but you ain't, so I won't

I was going through a few magazines the other day down at the local Mosque. I was really enjoying myself. Then the rifle jammed.
Would you two mind taking this to PM?
Mohammad ALI is a muslum. he refused to serve in the military and rejected christanity just like Obomma and YOU ALL WORSHIP THE IDIOT. so what is the differance. ALI should be in jail I do not like him any better than obomma. mad
Y'all made the mistake of electing him once. DO NOT be repeat offenders . . . . . . Please! My country depends on your country being strong. wink
Originally Posted by GrandView
Probably the reason those videos won't be aired....

http://factcheck.org/2009/12/truth-on-the-cutting-room-floor/

This. He is a consummate politician and will tell any audience what they want to hear. The only altar that guy worships at is his own.
Here's another one of those Muslims, this time he's Chief of the CIA�s Counterterrorism Center. What is the country coming to?

see: "At CIA, a convert to Islam leads the terrorism hunt" - http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...2012/03/23/gIQA2mSqYS_story.html?hpid=z3

I guess some here want this man removed, regardless of the job he's done.
Originally Posted by Barak
Would you two mind taking this to PM?

Sorry Barak, not gonna do the pm thing with this guy, early on I pm'ed him to try and ascertain if he was for real, he indicated he was.

But he sure doesn't remind me much of most of the Bush Alaskans I know.

I know it bothers some to feed the trolls and I apologize for such, but whether it's him, guys like GPA, 243WSSM or others, I have a character defect to just let them spout their bullchit and go uncalled upon it.

I don't need a dittohead to tolerate a guy, case in point, I've enjoyed many of your "different" ways of seeing things, even though I disagree with your call for anarchy or minimal anarchism.

Even though we disagree on the best form of gov't, I hope and trust you feel I've largely treated you with respect and courtesy.

I try to do that with most folks regardless of our different beliefs on gov't, calibers, actions or even optics.

but I don't suffer fools gladly, never have, sorry for the distraction it causes at times.

hope you can overlook it.
Originally Posted by Gollum
Yeah right. How many miles did you put on today? haha I just got thru with about four miles of line and will be up skinning late tonight when the critter thaw a mite bit. What did you get done today besides complain? hahaha

And you are still nothing but a welfare leach who talks big and has ZERO balls, Gollum.

I have no doubt you would scurry away at the first hint of danger to hide behind a welfare skirt.

Back to your cowardly little troll hole Gollum...
Is there a way to get this video in an email form?
Maybe you can call him out directly in a new thread, then, and keep it where the rest of us can avoid it.

It does kind of make the Campfire look like a white-trash slum with rusty trailers, cars on blocks, and garbage on front porches, it's true; but then having folks like you two going at each other in such a low-class way all over the place has pretty much the same effect.
Can't you just click on "Email Post" and send it to yourself, then you can forward it to anyone? I do that with posts and threads, but I'm not sure if it works with the links to videos.
© 24hourcampfire