Correction on Fox News

You want this person to be President again? Watch the video and then
decide?

HERE IT IS ! STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH ! LET THERE BE NO
DOUBT AS TO WHAT�S ON THE AGENDA !

WE HAVE BEEN TOLD TO WATCH FOX 2-3 TIMES ON CERTAIN DATES ABOUT
"OBAMA", BUT IT WAS NEVER AIRED. BE SURE ALL YOUR FRIENDS SEE. It runs
ten (10) minutes so don't let the breaks fool you. I trust that it will
stay on the Internet long enough for you to view.

Subject: Obama Puts Heat on Fox News to Prevent Hannity from airing
this piece.

This is a video that Sean Hannity of FOX News has been trying to show
that we are told has consistently been blocked by the Obama
Administration for several weeks.

Watch it now before it gets pulled from the internet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28

AZCOUES___Border Rat Clan

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I can't pull it up. Is Hannity not going to show it?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
watching this makes me want to vomit. how does one go about becoming a canadian resident?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
For those of us unable to watch the video, whats it about?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Holy chit.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's a montage of Obama citing in many instances his belief and admiration of Islam. I had to stop watching it....I became nauseous and repulsed by the very sight of him.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I can watch it, it is Obama saying he is a Muslim and claiming Islam is a great boon to humankind.

I cannotdown load and save it, which is very unusual.

Ignorance is not confined to uneducated people.

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Yeah, he's a Muslim and not an American citizen. Now what? If people will not accept the truth what can we do? I'll go and vote against him. Either enough people want rid of him or they don't.

It's like the saying "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink". Then there's the joke about two guys making a mule drink. It took one to hold his head under water and the other to suck on the mule's azz. The one in the back kept yelling at the one in front "hold his head up, I'm drawing mud again".

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sickening!!!
Seeing those planes hit the towers again brought angery back towards certain people.
Yet Santorum says he would vote for this fraud over Romney if it came down to it. This video should be shown everyday till election time.

Enrique O. Ramirez
CLAN OF THE BORDER RATS - Member

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1
azcoues Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
sometimes instead of double clickin -- i have to right click and then hit open!!

AZCOUES___Border Rat Clan
IC B3

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
didn't have any trouble opening it.....but it sure is difficult to watch......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
most of the clips have been published before, folks that don't care aren't going to ever care.

but for folks that have not seen these statements that consider themselves freedom loving Americans, well, this video should be posted far and wide.

I'd happily donate a $1000 to help this be aired on prime time TV during the presidential election season. No matter who the nominees are.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
What is it going to take for you guys to do something? Besides complain and puke it is past time for you to act. Your kids are at stake here. He and his handlers fully intend to rob and kill them. Do you NOT understand this? Every time you give them money you are enabling them to destroy your way of life and kids. Stop thinking about yourselves and for goodness sakes, be a man for once in your life. Just once. It really makes me throw up when I think of you guys support the marxist and his handlers. It really does. STOP IT and I mean RIGHT NOW. Just STOP IT!!!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
lead the way billy badazz, when we see you doing something except typing your cowardly advice upon the keyboard perhaps we'll be inspired.

but so far you're just a minor irritation, nada that you post inspires anyone here to anything except what a self inflated hypocrite you are.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I am not responsible your kids. YOU are. Or not your choice. I hope your kids spit on your gravesite for your cowardice toward the marxists.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who cares whether he's a Muslim or not?

He's a politician. That right there makes him far more contemptible than any religion--or lack of religion--possibly could.

If you trust a politician because he says he's a Christian--the way he's hoping these audiences will trust him because he's says he's a Muslim--then the joke's on you, amigo. If you trust a politician for any reason, as a matter of fact, the joke's on you.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Probably the reason those videos won't be aired....

http://factcheck.org/2009/12/truth-on-the-cutting-room-floor/

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKHntr
I am not responsible your kids. YOU are. Or not your choice. I hope your kids spit on your gravesite for your cowardice toward the marxists.

I am responsible for my kids, I get that. You remind me of those folks with no kids that think they're an expert on child raising.

the fact that you sit on your azz and collect welfare and whine at the rest of us does not make you a modern day patriot, regardless of your illusions of such things.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Yeah right. How many miles did you put on today? haha I just got thru with about four miles of line and will be up skinning late tonight when the critter thaw a mite bit. What did you get done today besides complain? hahaha

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
if you were worth talking to I would

but you ain't, so I won't

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

141 members (7887mm08, 160user, 35, AlanF, 300_savage, AceBall, 12 invisible), 1,464 guests, and 928 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,329
Posts18,505,921
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.