Home
Does some landscaping, you go girl shocked
Yep. Princess Sparkle Pony showing us what a superstar she is.
I really dislike that bitch.
I wouldn't kick her outta bed.
Originally Posted by shreck
grin
She doesn't have to win, or even finish; she has her Go-Daddy ads for income.
The name of the game is getting visibility for your sponsers and you all watch her just in case she has a wardrobe malfunction...
You don't get where she is on your looks or bedroom performance.

Ed
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

Ed

I'll give her credit for coming from 40th to 10th. She has a problem with the car now, picked up a vibration.

Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

Ed

I'll give her credit for coming from 40th to 10th. She has a problem with the car now, picked up a vibration.
May be her vibrator?
Tough day on the track for Danica.
If she were a guy, how would she rate as a driver?
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Guy or gal, she's still a relative rookie on the circuit.
Going from open-wheel (at least still sort of) to NASCAR is like going from handball to raquetball.
With open wheel cars you need to drive them around turns.

With "stock" cars you drift them around somewhat more.

I'm not sure she has mastered either, but she does well as a middle of the pack dweller.
Shirley Muldowney could use her for wipes.... Patrick cant win....

W

Originally Posted by luv2safari

I'm not sure she has mastered either, but she does well as a middle of the pack dweller.

With open wheels, you have to drive around the other cars.

With "stock" cars, you just shove them out of the way.
NASCAR is gonna have to find a split-tail that can drive if they're gonna push a successful genderless agenda.

Their repersentative is probably gonna have a fat-ass,...one front tooth, and dip snuff.

Lemme put it this way,.....

A woman who can do multiple left turns in a manner that will win NASCAR events ain't gonna be somebody that the fans wanna wad up with.
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Originally Posted by luv2safari

With open wheels, you have to drive around the other cars.

With "stock" cars, you just shove them out of the way.

grin

Yeah, that too... laugh
Originally Posted by sgt217
The name of the game is getting visibility for your sponsers and you all watch her just in case she has a wardrobe malfunction...
With any luck... laugh
That guy coming up behind her made her light in the rear end. Not her fault.
Oh I forgot LOL!
Originally Posted by rugerrunner
That guy coming up behind her made her light in the rear end. Not her fault.

Say don't confuse them when anything that doesn't point the finger at Danica their ego won't deal with it LOL.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Mediocre. And she is a bit of a whiner.
Does some landscaping, you go girl shocked
She can spin on my lap any time she wants.. laugh laugh

Don't sell her short,..she's a HUGE whiner..!
I'm not a race fan but when you get over 150 its a whole nother world. I'm guessing a lot of you would pee your pants if you got in the car with her for a couple laps. ED K
Originally Posted by Bristoe
NASCAR is gonna have to find a split-tail that can drive if they're gonna push a successful genderless agenda.

Their repersentative is probably gonna have a fat-ass,...one front tooth, and dip snuff.

Lemme put it this way,.....

A woman who can do multiple left turns in a manner that will win NASCAR events ain't gonna be somebody that the fans wanna wad up with.
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! TRUE! It's all TRUE!!!! I love it - here's Wanda Funnybutt showing off her new sponsor, H.R. Strut camo face masks....The NASCAR version of a paper bag over her head...
Say what you will about her as a NASCAR driver, but let's face it, fellas... she's ONE FINE LOOKIN' LITTLE GAL... and any guy who doesn't think so DEFINITELY needs glasses !~!~! smile
Gotta agree with ya there. Heck, I couldn't afford to be picky anyways, what with bein short fat and bald....Betcha she wouldn't ask me for my phone number.
A good example on how hard it is to make the transition from open wheel to nascar, is Steve Kinser with 20 world of outlaws championships, to not even being the least bit competitive in nascar, and obviously if you can handle a car that 850HP and only weighs 1400 pounds you know the guy has skills.
I read an article a few weeks ago that was written by some female who said we all need to quit hating on Danica. Guess the bimbo is special and shouldn't recieve the same treatment as any other rookie driver... sick

And no, She ain't THAT good lookin either. The Force daughters would go to the front of the line in that catagory. grin
Originally Posted by Ron_T
Say what you will about her as a NASCAR driver, but let's face it, fellas... she's ONE FINE LOOKIN' LITTLE GAL... and any guy who doesn't think so DEFINITELY needs glasses !~!~! smile
Yeah, but she's gonna get somebody killed out there. Heck, she spends more time on the wall than a Playboy centerfold!
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

LOL she couldn't compete with a lot of the guys on here.

grin
whiner? heck people on this sight whine more than her! if it was a guy saying the same as her no body would notice. heck i bet a lot of what is thought is not said just to keep male ego from being busted. come on guys give a little and see how it goes in next couple years. juan montoya came from open wheel and still not a winner. heck he started the biggest b-b-q you guys ever ran to to slap on some balogna. hehe. ok nuf said have fun . keep the greasy side down. D O M I T !
NASCAR, the other reason for changing channels.

Little toy cars appearing to be slot cars going around in circles, posing as something relevant, something important. Badges and sponsors, commercialization, every square inch an advertisement, a logo, a patch; colorful but crass.

Stadium seats full of Bubbas and Bubbettes rapidly filling with Bud Lite, filming their epic adventure with disposable cameras flashing in the daylight.

Female driver powered by estrogen and chutzpah, displaying a lack of talent and over abundance of commercialized pulchritude, attracting the Bubbas and wankers like a dead rat attracts yellow jackets.

What's not to like, it's NASCAR! It's America at its finest. It's a summer ritual, not much different than watching a fat man eat a backyard barbeque hotdog, hoping to see the mustard squirt out on his bulging tee shirt. Yeah, America at its finest.

This thread needs its own T shirt:

[Linked Image]

Yeah, she grumbles. No shortage of grumblers in racing, pick your format. Rusty Wallace won a championship, but was always searching for answers when he didn't have a good day. Generally it was someone else's fault when thing didn't go well.

Also no shortage of those that did fairly well in other forms of motor racing, that couldn't quite cut it in NASCAR: Montoya, Hornish, Franchitti, Villeneuve, Kinser, just to name a few that did well in some form of open wheel, but never quite got the knack of rasslin' a stock car.

Then we have open wheel boys that did make the cut, like Gordon, Stewart, Newman and a few others.

Danica? She's one of the better female drivers to have gotten a whack at NASCAR. She might be successful, she might not be. Still pretty early yet. If she isn't, won't be much different than the hundreds of other drivers that have tried and failed, over the 30+ years I've been watching NASCAR.

I still recall the Indy 500 post race awards, the year Lyn St. James made the comment about how Steve Kinser was gonna explain to his macho buddies, how he let a woman get past him in that race. Kinser lost it on camera, had to be reminded by those sitting next to him, that they were on camera.

Some guys just got no style. whistle
I quit watching NASCAR when Fred Lorenzen retired from driving.
I quit watching stock car racing after Richard Petty and Cale Yarbrough and Bobby Allison all retired...
NASCAR : More exciting than soccer

Originally Posted by WranglerJohn
NASCAR, the other reason for changing channels.

Little toy cars appearing to be slot cars going around in circles, posing as something relevant, something important. Badges and sponsors, commercialization, every square inch an advertisement, a logo, a patch; colorful but crass.

Stadium seats full of Bubbas and Bubbettes rapidly filling with Bud Lite, filming their epic adventure with disposable cameras flashing in the daylight.

Female driver powered by estrogen and chutzpah, displaying a lack of talent and over abundance of commercialized pulchritude, attracting the Bubbas and wankers like a dead rat attracts yellow jackets.

What's not to like, it's NASCAR! It's America at its finest. It's a summer ritual, not much different than watching a fat man eat a backyard barbeque hotdog, hoping to see the mustard squirt out on his bulging tee shirt. Yeah, America at its finest.

Aww come on boys, she ain't that bad....whistle grin

[Linked Image]

maddog
Originally Posted by DocRocket
I quit watching stock car racing after Richard Petty and Cale Yarbrough and Bobby Allison all retired...

NASCAR got boring when they moved the race off the beach and into the stadium.
That almost looks like a PIT maneuver. Works great to take out cars that are fleeing. Thought she controlled that first one rather well.
Yeah, I liked it better when the moonshiners were running. Better racing I thought.
I have no desire to see her drive race cars. Now naked, oiled down, and bouncing around on a trampoline, that I would watch.
I'd take it for a spin...

[Linked Image]

Of course not, that what their supposed to do.
She could take me for a ride, if I weren't married, I mean.

+ 1 laugh
Whoopsiedaisy!
Looked like a bump there, but wouldn't care to assign fault.

grin

exactly!

If she spins out or falls asleep..it's always someone else's fault!

She was a good gocart
and SCCA driver.
That grew into a lovely example of female flesh...

But still drives like a woman!
Originally Posted by supercrewd
I'd take it for a spin...

[Linked Image]

I remember when we called her "cute little Dani!"

She's all growed up now...

ho daddy....
HIGHLY OVERRATED AND I WISH NASCAR WOULD STOP CRAMMING HER DOWN OUR THROATS.
Originally Posted by crittergetter
HIGHLY OVERRATED AND I WISH NASCAR WOULD STOP CRAMMING HER DOWN OUR THROATS.

This!
Going from open-wheel....

She was lousy at that too.
shes a chick what do y'all expect her to act like.i recon she could out drive pretty much all of us. i haven't watched nascar since they stopped racing cars you could get off the show room floor. it would be nice to see them go back to that.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
shes a chick what do y'all expect her to act like.i recon she could out drive pretty much all of us. i haven't watched nascar since they stopped racing cars you could get off the show room floor. it would be nice to see them go back to that.

She's fast as hell, no doubt about it.
But the 'swimsuit' bs gets old. She would be better off to stick with her driving.Try to stand out on account of her results, not so much her gender.
Originally Posted by sgtsmmiii

+ 1 laugh

And The Silver Fox, David Pearson.
Originally Posted by 340boy

But the 'swimsuit' bs gets old. She would be better off to stick with her driving.Try to stand out on account of her results, not so much her gender.

If you had her body and could make that kind of money wearing a swinsuit you'd be there but please spare us.
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE

If you had her body and could make that kind of money wearing a swinsuit you'd be there

Nope.
If I had her talent as a racer I would concentrate more on the racing aspect than she(appears) to do.Do just enough PR to secure/satisfy sponsors, and heck with the rest of it.

I Could be wrong about her, of course.

If you had her body and could make that kind of money wearing a swinsuit you'd be there

Nope.
If I had her talent as a racer I would concentrate more on the racing aspect than she(appears) to do.Do just enough PR to secure/satisfy sponsors, and heck with the rest of it.

If I was a chick I would never leave the house.

Travis

Nope.

All racers make money in a lot of stuff other than racing. But its good to know you'd pass on the easy money.
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Going from open-wheel....

She was lousy at that too.

Which is why she made the switch. Your errors in NASCAR have much less chance of resulting in serious consequences in terms of injuries.

Nope.

I'd guess that just about all Nascar drivers have to do some things that they don't care for to keep their sponsers
happy
AARgh, just AArgh!!! I'd expect no less from the non capable, testerone infused (orwishtheywers) feeling threatened at some little girl in "their" sport... Bet she laughs at it all... All the way to the bank, along with TS racing and her sponsors. Must be a nicely feathered retirement nest already...

BTW to all, here is my SINCERE wishes for fine post fathers day week end to those entitled and those passed.

Be safe and again enjoy the fine evening...
Patty
With the results she's posted - she's threatened no one except the body man's plans for the weekend off....
Only thing she hasn't hit yet is the pace car.
Is she any relation to Tera Patrick?
© 24hourcampfire