Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by sgt217
The name of the game is getting visibility for your sponsers and you all watch her just in case she has a wardrobe malfunction...
With any luck... laugh

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
GB4

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
That guy coming up behind her made her light in the rear end. Not her fault.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Oh I forgot LOL!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rugerrunner
That guy coming up behind her made her light in the rear end. Not her fault.

Say don't confuse them when anything that doesn't point the finger at Danica their ego won't deal with it LOL.

NRA Lifetime Member
shreck Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
If she were a guy, how would she rate as a driver?

Mediocre. And she is a bit of a whiner.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by shreck
Does some landscaping, you go girl shocked
She can spin on my lap any time she wants.. laugh laugh

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Don't sell her short,..she's a HUGE whiner..!

E
edk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I'm not a race fan but when you get over 150 its a whole nother world. I'm guessing a lot of you would pee your pants if you got in the car with her for a couple laps. ED K

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe
NASCAR is gonna have to find a split-tail that can drive if they're gonna push a successful genderless agenda.

Their repersentative is probably gonna have a fat-ass,...one front tooth, and dip snuff.

Lemme put it this way,.....

A woman who can do multiple left turns in a manner that will win NASCAR events ain't gonna be somebody that the fans wanna wad up with.
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! TRUE! It's all TRUE!!!! I love it - here's Wanda Funnybutt showing off her new sponsor, H.R. Strut camo face masks....The NASCAR version of a paper bag over her head...

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Say what you will about her as a NASCAR driver, but let's face it, fellas... she's ONE FINE LOOKIN' LITTLE GAL... and any guy who doesn't think so DEFINITELY needs glasses !~!~! smile

It's smart to hang around old guys 'cause they know lotsa stuff...

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Gotta agree with ya there. Heck, I couldn't afford to be picky anyways, what with bein short fat and bald....Betcha she wouldn't ask me for my phone number.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A good example on how hard it is to make the transition from open wheel to nascar, is Steve Kinser with 20 world of outlaws championships, to not even being the least bit competitive in nascar, and obviously if you can handle a car that 850HP and only weighs 1400 pounds you know the guy has skills.

RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I read an article a few weeks ago that was written by some female who said we all need to quit hating on Danica. Guess the bimbo is special and shouldn't recieve the same treatment as any other rookie driver... sick

And no, She ain't THAT good lookin either. The Force daughters would go to the front of the line in that catagory. grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ron_T
Say what you will about her as a NASCAR driver, but let's face it, fellas... she's ONE FINE LOOKIN' LITTLE GAL... and any guy who doesn't think so DEFINITELY needs glasses !~!~! smile
Yeah, but she's gonna get somebody killed out there. Heck, she spends more time on the wall than a Playboy centerfold!

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

LOL she couldn't compete with a lot of the guys on here.

NRA Lifetime Member
shreck Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

grin

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
whiner? heck people on this sight whine more than her! if it was a guy saying the same as her no body would notice. heck i bet a lot of what is thought is not said just to keep male ego from being busted. come on guys give a little and see how it goes in next couple years. juan montoya came from open wheel and still not a winner. heck he started the biggest b-b-q you guys ever ran to to slap on some balogna. hehe. ok nuf said have fun . keep the greasy side down. D O M I T !

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
NASCAR, the other reason for changing channels.

Little toy cars appearing to be slot cars going around in circles, posing as something relevant, something important. Badges and sponsors, commercialization, every square inch an advertisement, a logo, a patch; colorful but crass.

Stadium seats full of Bubbas and Bubbettes rapidly filling with Bud Lite, filming their epic adventure with disposable cameras flashing in the daylight.

Female driver powered by estrogen and chutzpah, displaying a lack of talent and over abundance of commercialized pulchritude, attracting the Bubbas and wankers like a dead rat attracts yellow jackets.

What's not to like, it's NASCAR! It's America at its finest. It's a summer ritual, not much different than watching a fat man eat a backyard barbeque hotdog, hoping to see the mustard squirt out on his bulging tee shirt. Yeah, America at its finest.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This thread needs its own T shirt:

[Linked Image]

Yeah, she grumbles. No shortage of grumblers in racing, pick your format. Rusty Wallace won a championship, but was always searching for answers when he didn't have a good day. Generally it was someone else's fault when thing didn't go well.

Also no shortage of those that did fairly well in other forms of motor racing, that couldn't quite cut it in NASCAR: Montoya, Hornish, Franchitti, Villeneuve, Kinser, just to name a few that did well in some form of open wheel, but never quite got the knack of rasslin' a stock car.

Then we have open wheel boys that did make the cut, like Gordon, Stewart, Newman and a few others.

Danica? She's one of the better female drivers to have gotten a whack at NASCAR. She might be successful, she might not be. Still pretty early yet. If she isn't, won't be much different than the hundreds of other drivers that have tried and failed, over the 30+ years I've been watching NASCAR.

I still recall the Indy 500 post race awards, the year Lyn St. James made the comment about how Steve Kinser was gonna explain to his macho buddies, how he let a woman get past him in that race. Kinser lost it on camera, had to be reminded by those sitting next to him, that they were on camera.

Some guys just got no style. whistle

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I quit watching NASCAR when Fred Lorenzen retired from driving.

Keep your gun-hand ready and your eyes peeled.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

629 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12savage, 65 invisible), 2,225 guests, and 1,331 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,915
Posts18,479,611
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.