Home
Posted By: DigitalDan INVASION!!! - 11/25/12
A Navy destroyer stops four Mexicans in a row boat rowing towards California. The Captain gets on the loud-hailer and shouts, "Ahoy, small craft. Where are you headed?"

One of the Mexicans puts down his oar, stands up, and shouts, "We are invading the United States of America!"

The entire crew of the destroyer double over in laughter. When the Captain is finally able to catch his breath, he gets back on the loud-hailer and asks, "Just the four of you?"

The same Mexican stands up again and shouts, "No, we're the last four. The rest are already there!"

They may be right.
Posted By: calikooknic Re: INVASION!!! - 11/25/12
shocked
Sad, but not too far from the truth.
Posted By: tarheel74 Re: INVASION!!! - 11/25/12
Torpedoed
Posted By: fish head Re: INVASION!!! - 11/25/12
[Linked Image]
Posted By: oldtimer303 Re: INVASION!!! - 11/25/12
Who was the Russian leader that stated that the US would be invaded and overcome from the south without a shot being fired, or something to that effect? Appears he knew what he was talking about.

Sad thing is no one gives a rats azz! White House has been invaded by a non-citizen with the help of free loading public. Many have gave their lives for this nation only to see it turned into just another third world county. Stand tall my azz the citizens no longer stand up let alone defend the flag. GW
Posted By: calikooknic Re: INVASION!!! - 11/25/12
I like the turn this thread has taken!
Posted By: eh76 Re: INVASION!!! - 11/25/12
[Linked Image]
Posted By: 17ACKLEYBEE Re: INVASION!!! - 11/25/12
Originally Posted by oldtimer303
Who was the Russian leader that stated that the US would be invaded and overcome from the south without a shot being fired, or something to that effect? Appears he knew what he was talking about.

Sad thing is no one gives a rats azz! White House has been invaded by a non-citizen with the help of free loading public. Many have gave their lives for this nation only to see it turned into just another third world county. Stand tall my azz the citizens no longer stand up let alone defend the flag. GW

Nikita Khrushchev
© 24hourcampfire