Home
Dianne Feinstein: �If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States, for an outright ban, picking up [every gun]� Mr. and Mrs. America, turn �em all in.�

Senator Dianne Feinstein�s ultimate plan has always been to have Mr. and Mrs. America turn in their guns to the government, period. Feinstein has admitted that the bill is about gun confiscation.

She tells us a gun ban is about saving the children and reducing crime, but her comments on 60 Minutes in 1995 reveal her true plan is to disarm the American people.

On Thursday, Feinstein will introduced her dream bill to disarm the American people. The legislation is open-ended and includes provisions to re-register firearms and submit the fingerprints of law-abiding Americans as if they�re sex offenders.
Her and Bloomberg are two peas in a pod.
Thats the goal for all of them...I dont understand why so many don't 'get' it....
Except that she doesn't mean "all" Americans. We the people will be disarmed. We the government won't.
Originally Posted by EricM

That I'd like to run through a blender. mad

Gunner
They both need to be dis-armed.
Feinstein has said this years ago. The true agenda of gun control is confiscation. That's why I got upset with meat head posters here who were so damned willing to compromise as though it's a virtue. Compromising rights is not merely the work of the extremely naive, it's outright evil.
Originally Posted by Karnis

Yeah, from the neck up.
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215

Yeah, from the neck up.

Then again at the hip sockets.

Gunner
No media personality has ever, or ever will, call her "radical." Yet, her views and her actions are as far left as it's possible to be.

You should be able to recognize bias when you hear people on the right freely called "radical," but no one on the left is ever called "radical."

Steve.
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter
No media personality has ever, or ever will, call her "radical." Yet, her views and her actions are as far left as it's possible to be.

You should be able to recognize bias when you hear people on the right freely called "radical," but no one on the left is ever called "radical."

Steve.

Her views are consistent with a far more sinister and evil scheme. If we don't get out of the UN, the G20, IMF, World Court, entangling treaties, and other mechanisms & machinations of the new world order and do it right now, we will, let me repeat that: we will lose the sovereignty of the USA.

Mark my words: there will be many here who will come to rue the second they threw in with RISJR & Steve_No and turned on the only American patriot running in '12.

Maybe Bristoe is right, maybe we're too far enmeshed within the new world order apparatus that not even an authentic American patriot like Paul could have restored American sovereignty & liberty.
Treasonous koont....
Originally Posted by HawkI
Treasonous koont....

HawkI,

Make no mistake, there is a vibrant fifth column working diligently within America to destroy her. And it appears as though it's winning.
I see that djs,nsaqam,BrentD,antlers,billhilly and smokepole or is that liberal code for polesmoker,all refrain from commenting on members of the Demonrat party for whom they vote.

They all continue to tell us that these Demonrats aren't going to take away American's guns and proof of that claim is,that we still have them.They lie through their teeth and continue to ignore "death by small cuts" or incremental legislation,whose end game is confiscation.

GFY all you liberal fools.
Originally Posted by gunner500

Gunner

you would come out with a pile of dog [bleep]
Originally Posted by bea175

Gunner

you would come out with a pile of dog [bleep]

Yessir mixed well with corn and wheat shorts would make fine hog feed. wink

Gunner
Treasonous koont....

+1.... mad
Originally Posted by rte
I see that djs,nsaqam,BrentD,antlers,billhilly and smokepole or is that liberal code for polesmoker,all refrain from commenting on members of the Demonrat party for whom they vote.

They all continue to tell us that these Demonrats aren't going to take away American's guns and proof of that claim is,that we still have them.They lie through their teeth and continue to ignore "death by small cuts" or incremental legislation,whose end game is confiscation.

Do you think Republicans will protect your guns? Both Bush 41 & Romney did sign gun control legislation. Bush 43 said he would have renewed Clinton's AWB if he had been presented with legislation.

We're fixing to be stiffed with the most draconian gun control legislation in the history of our country. Just enough Republicans will support it to assure it passes. If they're voted out, they'll be given jobs in the Obama Administration.

This will happen.
She won't turn over her weapon and CCW permit. She seems to have forgotten that she carries.
she doesn't need it now , she has tax payer funded Body Guards
Originally Posted by estacado
She won't turn over her weapon and CCW permit. She seems to have forgotten that she carries.

estacado,

Republican vs. Democrat is a game, it's an illusion. There are two classes of people in our country: the ruling elite & the unwashed masses who must be ruled, and that would be us. The elitists do what they want. The unwashed masses are allowed to do what the ruling elite wants them to do.
Originally Posted by rte

Let all the liberal jackasses excuse this statement.
Sorry,but why the hell would anyone vote for her sorry arse!!!I don't deserve what the people of California voted for.
She has every right to wish for anything she wants, just as you or I do. Making it happen is another thing entirely.

I believe the wish of some here that every single person who prescribes to the Muslim faith be eliminated is far more evil and blackhearted but they have a right to that opinion.
Much like taxes, she could start with her own. The taxes you are required to pay is a minimum. If you want to pay MORE taxes, you certainly can. If you want to disarm America, start with her own firearms, and those of the people that comprise her security detail. IF fewer guns make YOU safer, it would only be logical to assume that fewer guns would make HER safer. C'mon Diane - DISARM!!!!!
she doesn't need it now , she has tax payer funded Body Guards

and a ccw permit wink
Good Lord, goggle her bio. Interesting political history and obscene personal finances!!!!
The wealthy will always have special permits to own guns even if you don't and they take yours.
Originally Posted by nsaqam
She has every right to wish for anything she wants, just as you or I do. Making it happen is another thing entirely.
I believe the wish of some here that every single person who prescribes to the Muslim faith be eliminated is far more evil and blackhearted but they have a right to that opinion.

We're dealing with the reality of your gun grabbing politicians,for whom you voted,not with some whimsical supposition your demented mind creates.

Uh, not as a representitive sworn to uphold the Constitution she doesn't....especially when she acts (and she has) upon those wishes, in direct violation of that oath.

People wishing and not acting is far more evil and blackhearted? That's a good one.
Originally Posted by Dobetown
Good Lord, goggle her bio. Interesting political history and obscene personal finances!!!!

I'd like to google that bitches jugular.

Gunner
I think she should be disarmed, in a quarterly fashion...at least before the horse, ox and mule ban.
She is just playing to the tune of her Liberal Voters. [bleep] her on New Years and the other 300 plus day still left in the year
She is just playing to the tune of her Liberal Voters. [bleep] her on New Years and the other 300 plus day still left in the year

That's partly true. Worse, she's pullin' line for the new world order agenda.

Gunner

Yeah, from the neck up.

Gunner

Are you's all suggesting they be taken out and maimed?

I'd purchase tickets to that event, yes I would.
Maybe it can be set up as a charity event and all the procedes be donated to our Number 1 charity here in America.

The US Department of Treasury Charity...

I prefer decapitated.

Uh, not as a representitive sworn to uphold the Constitution she doesn't....especially when she acts (and she has) upon those wishes, in direct violation of that oath.
People wishing and not acting is far more evil and blackhearted? That's a good one.

He's a liberal.Liberals live in an alternate universe and are incapable of cogent thought.They vote for the person with the "D" behind their name and don't have to burden themselves with the difficult task of thinking.

The Constitution is an outdated document created by man and should be altered by liberals,who are the smartest people in the universe.

Proof of the accuracy of this statement,lies in the fact that they voted for a pathological lying,narcissistic,closet homosexual,Communist,Muslim criminal,whom they claim is the smartest president in all of American history.
AH, oddly enough I have been thinking about a lot of DNA cleansing as of late. grin

Gunner
AH, oddly enough I have been thinking about a lot of DNA cleansing as of late. grin

Gunner

Laughin' wink

There comes a time, after one thing leads to another to another to another, that one finally arrives at the one and only logical conclusion.

The gene pool is tainted, polluted, and putrefying rapidly. Devolution is accelerating at an exponential rate.

It's starting to look like a clensing really is for the best of all of mankind.

lol
Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Gunner

Laughin' wink

There comes a time, after one thing leads to another to another to another, that one finally arrives at the one and only logical conclusion.

The gene pool is tainted, polluted, and putrefying rapidly. Devolution is accelerating at an exponential rate.

It's starting to look like a clensing really is for the best of all of mankind.

lol

That's what it's gonna take Brother, a couple swift and accurate acts from a "True Patriot" wink

Gunner
It's always the elitist Joos that work to disarm the populace.

To deny it, is to deny reality.
She is just playing to the tune of her Liberal Voters. ...

I don't think so. She was in the building, one or two doors down, when a former city councilman came in with his old police revolver, and shot the mayor and another councilman in SF.

The shooter was ex-police, ex-firefighter (resigned to take the councilman job) and a business owner (restaurant). (Pillar of the Community type)

I can EASILY see why she would feel "You can't trust ANYBODY with a gun"

And why she would feel "You can't trust ANY kind of gun"

I don't believe her mind will ever be changed, anymore than McCarthy of Long Island (I think that is her name) whose husband was shot on the train.

People who have no positive associations with firearms, only horrific ones, will default to wanting guns gone.

It is unfortunate she is a US Senator.

Sycamore

Originally Posted by Sycamore
She is just playing to the tune of her Liberal Voters. ...

I don't think so. She was in the building, one or two doors down, when a former city councilman came in with his old police revolver, and shot the mayor and another councilman in SF.

The shooter was ex-police, ex-firefighter (resigned to take the councilman job) and a business owner (restaurant). (Pillar of the Community type)

I can EASILY see why she would feel "You can't trust ANYBODY with a gun"

And why she would feel "You can't trust ANY kind of gun"

I don't believe her mind will ever be changed, anymore than McCarthy of Long Island (I think that is her name) whose husband was shot on the train.

People who have no positive associations with firearms, only horrific ones, will default to wanting guns gone.

It is unfortunate she is a US Senator.

Sycamore

The bottom line is, as a US Senator, her oath to uphold the Constitution, REGARDLESS of her personal views, should be paramount. If she cannot do that, she should not have the frickin' job. The electorate doesn't give a rip about the Constitution, unfortunately. It is actually trendy to NOT follow it. Cripes...
I am sure Pelosi and her type are going to give up THEIR personal Concealed Permits...

Remember, she is one of two people licensed in the city of San Francisco to have a concealed permit...

friggin hypocrits..
I had a dream last night that was rather ironic... Even more so that I happened upon this thread...

In my dream Feinstein died a victim of a stabbing...I thought that was rather funny.. But In the same dream Katherine Heigl was kneading my balls like two hard boiled eggs in a tube sock... So if I had to choose one of those to come true I'd like the later...
Anyone that has ever refused to acknowledge disarmament as being the real goal probably needed to ride the short bus.
Originally Posted by Laguna
Do you think Republicans will protect your guns? Both Bush 41 & Romney did sign gun control legislation. Bush 43 said he would have renewed Clinton's AWB if he had been presented with legislation.

We're fixing to be stiffed with the most draconian gun control legislation in the history of our country. Just enough Republicans will support it to assure it passes. If they're voted out, they'll be given jobs in the Obama Administration.

This will happen.

No it won't.
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

This will happen.

No it won't.

I wish I could write that you're right.

I'm curious: why do you think it won't happen?
The true agenda of gun control is confiscation. That's why I got upset with meat head posters here who were so damned willing to compromise as though it's a virtue. Compromising rights is not merely the work of the extremely naive, it's outright evil.

Bingo! It's like a woman bargaining with a rapist:

"You can rape me but wear a condom, don't beat me up and don't kill me"

Then:

"You can rape me without a condom, don't ejaculate in me, beat me up or kill me"

Then:

"You can rape me and ejaculate in me, don't beat me up and don't kill me."

Then:

"You can rape me, ejaculate in me, beat me up, but just don't kill me."

Then the rapist see's that she is so weak there is no need to compromise. He rapes her, ejaculates in her, beats her up and kills her.

That is a graphic depiction of what bargaining over the peoples rights really is. Better she (we) put six in the rapists chest and go down fighting then give up our rights a piece at a time.

Originally Posted by Magnumdood

This will happen.

No it won't.

I wish I could write that you're right.

I'm curious: why do you think it won't happen?

Boehner is on the way out; more conservative representatives (Tea Party, et al.) are tired of his progressive rhetoric. There will be a new, truly conservative Speaker of the House when the AWB, in what ever watered-down version remains, is presented to the House and I don't believe the new Speaker will allow a vote to be held.
I'll be glad when "boner" leaves, spineless sniveling [bleep]. mad

Gunner

Yeah, from the neck up.

Gunner

Gunner, I wouldn't touch her hips using YOUR hands.... grin grin grin
I wouldnt either, that's why I'll be using a Stihl chainsaw with a 36" bar. grin

Gunner
touche'
© 24hourcampfire