Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by estacado
She won't turn over her weapon and CCW permit. She seems to have forgotten that she carries.

estacado,

Republican vs. Democrat is a game, it's an illusion. There are two classes of people in our country: the ruling elite & the unwashed masses who must be ruled, and that would be us. The elitists do what they want. The unwashed masses are allowed to do what the ruling elite wants them to do.

Last edited by Laguna; 01/01/13.
GB1

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte
I see that djs,nsaqam,BrentD,antlers,billhilly and smokepole or is that liberal code for polesmoker,all refrain from commenting on members of the Demonrat party for whom they vote.

They all continue to tell us that these Demonrats aren't going to take away American's guns and proof of that claim is,that we still have them.They lie through their teeth and continue to ignore "death by small cuts" or incremental legislation,whose end game is confiscation.

GFY all you liberal fools.

Let all the liberal jackasses excuse this statement.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Sorry,but why the hell would anyone vote for her sorry arse!!!I don't deserve what the people of California voted for.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She has every right to wish for anything she wants, just as you or I do. Making it happen is another thing entirely.

I believe the wish of some here that every single person who prescribes to the Muslim faith be eliminated is far more evil and blackhearted but they have a right to that opinion.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Much like taxes, she could start with her own. The taxes you are required to pay is a minimum. If you want to pay MORE taxes, you certainly can. If you want to disarm America, start with her own firearms, and those of the people that comprise her security detail. IF fewer guns make YOU safer, it would only be logical to assume that fewer guns would make HER safer. C'mon Diane - DISARM!!!!!

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bea175
she doesn't need it now , she has tax payer funded Body Guards

and a ccw permit wink

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Good Lord, goggle her bio. Interesting political history and obscene personal finances!!!!

bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
The wealthy will always have special permits to own guns even if you don't and they take yours.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by nsaqam
She has every right to wish for anything she wants, just as you or I do. Making it happen is another thing entirely.
I believe the wish of some here that every single person who prescribes to the Muslim faith be eliminated is far more evil and blackhearted but they have a right to that opinion.

We're dealing with the reality of your gun grabbing politicians,for whom you voted,not with some whimsical supposition your demented mind creates.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

Uh, not as a representitive sworn to uphold the Constitution she doesn't....especially when she acts (and she has) upon those wishes, in direct violation of that oath.

People wishing and not acting is far more evil and blackhearted? That's a good one.

IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Dobetown
Good Lord, goggle her bio. Interesting political history and obscene personal finances!!!!

I'd like to google that bitches jugular.

Gunner

Trump Won!
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I think she should be disarmed, in a quarterly fashion...at least before the horse, ox and mule ban.

bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
She is just playing to the tune of her Liberal Voters. [bleep] her on New Years and the other 300 plus day still left in the year

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by bea175
She is just playing to the tune of her Liberal Voters. [bleep] her on New Years and the other 300 plus day still left in the year

That's partly true. Worse, she's pullin' line for the new world order agenda.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by EricM
Her and Bloomberg are two peas in a pod.

That I'd like to run through a blender. mad

Gunner

Originally Posted by Karnis
They both need to be dis-armed.
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215

Yeah, from the neck up.

Then again at the hip sockets.

Gunner

Are you's all suggesting they be taken out and maimed?

I'd purchase tickets to that event, yes I would.
Maybe it can be set up as a charity event and all the procedes be donated to our Number 1 charity here in America.

The US Department of Treasury Charity...

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Karnis
They both need to be dis-armed.

I prefer decapitated.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HawkI

Uh, not as a representitive sworn to uphold the Constitution she doesn't....especially when she acts (and she has) upon those wishes, in direct violation of that oath.
People wishing and not acting is far more evil and blackhearted? That's a good one.

He's a liberal.Liberals live in an alternate universe and are incapable of cogent thought.They vote for the person with the "D" behind their name and don't have to burden themselves with the difficult task of thinking.

The Constitution is an outdated document created by man and should be altered by liberals,who are the smartest people in the universe.

Proof of the accuracy of this statement,lies in the fact that they voted for a pathological lying,narcissistic,closet homosexual,Communist,Muslim criminal,whom they claim is the smartest president in all of American history.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
AH, oddly enough I have been thinking about a lot of DNA cleansing as of late. grin

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
AH, oddly enough I have been thinking about a lot of DNA cleansing as of late. grin

Gunner

Laughin' wink

There comes a time, after one thing leads to another to another to another, that one finally arrives at the one and only logical conclusion.

The gene pool is tainted, polluted, and putrefying rapidly. Devolution is accelerating at an exponential rate.

It's starting to look like a clensing really is for the best of all of mankind.

lol

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Gunner

Laughin' wink

There comes a time, after one thing leads to another to another to another, that one finally arrives at the one and only logical conclusion.

The gene pool is tainted, polluted, and putrefying rapidly. Devolution is accelerating at an exponential rate.

It's starting to look like a clensing really is for the best of all of mankind.

lol

That's what it's gonna take Brother, a couple swift and accurate acts from a "True Patriot" wink

Gunner

Trump Won!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

497 members (17CalFan, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 1minute, 06hunter59, 58 invisible), 2,426 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,551
Posts18,472,981
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.