Home
i just seen on the Drudge Report where the whitehouse issued a photo this morning, supposedly, of Obama shooting at camp david. take a look and see if i'm wrong, but i'm pretty sure he is shooting an over/under with only 1 choke! it appears that he has an extended choke installed in the top barrel, but there isn't any visible choke in the bottom one. now, maybe he is using a flush choke on the bottom, but does anybody really believe the great one actually knows anything about chokes? also, his form leaves alot to be desired!
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
You know the NRA is winning when the Messiah is forced to release a photo of him shooting a firearm...
whats the puff of smoke commin' out the side of the barrel a ways back from the muzzle?

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by steelheadslayer
whats the puff of smoke commin' out the side of the barrel a ways back from the muzzle?

A ported barrel...
looks like a red label with some pretty good wood....

wait,...for some reason that don't sound right..... blush
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
A ported barrel...

Fer a puzzy.

Gunner
[bleep], he's a south paw. That explains a lot..
Originally Posted by ohiohunter
i just seen on the Drudge Report where the whitehouse issued a photo this morning, supposedly, of Obama shooting at camp david. take a look and see if i'm wrong, but i'm pretty sure he is shooting an over/under with only 1 choke! it appears that he has an extended choke installed in the top barrel, but there isn't any visible choke in the bottom one. now, maybe he is using a flush choke on the bottom, but does anybody really believe the great one actually knows anything about chokes? also, his form leaves alot to be desired!

He's most likely just allowed one shell at a time...for security reasons ya know...
Could it be that he was trap shooting rather than shooting a round of skeet?
Maybe our firearms laws are too lax. Someone intent on the ruination of a nation should not be able to possess or use any firearm.
I bet he had the bottom barrel plugged and bored out and is using it as a magazine so he can have more than one shot.
That way it can't be misconstrued as a large capacity magazine, just another barrel.
Looks good on the outside, but the guts show it to be a load of c rap.
Originally Posted by gunner500
A ported barrel...

Fer a puzzy.

Gunner

Really?

I shoot a Browning XT that is ported. Quicker follow up shots and after 100 clays it saves you. Ever heard of the Benelli Cordoba? After 500 rounds on Doves it makes a difference.

IMHO if you put a muzzle brake on a .375 H&H you are a Pussy. Lots of guys do it. Never going to be on mine, or the .416 or the .500.
Check out the (lack of) elevation, too. Somebody set a paper target up somewhere and got Barry to pose. Didn't even bother pretending he was shooting at a clay.
Photoshop..
Originally Posted by Pine_Tree
Check out the (lack of) elevation, too. Somebody set a paper target up somewhere and got Barry to pose. Didn't even bother pretending he was shooting at a clay.

No, I think he was shooting at a clay released from a trap house rather than a skeet house - that would explain the elevation and why you don't see a skeet house in the background. He may have said that he had shot skeet, but I wonder if it was actually trap (or at least targets released from a trap house).
Originally Posted by Ramblin_Razorback
[He may have said that he had shot skeet, but I wonder if it was actually trap (or at least targets released from a trap house).

In the words of Hillary..."What difference does it make?".....
I doubt the O even knows the difference anyways...I mean he held up the bad gun and it went bang...So, he MUST be one of us......

sarcasim
The good news is that the photo is going to chafe the rabid anti-gunners who want all guns eliminated from the U.S.
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
You know the NRA is winning when the Messiah is forced to release a photo of him shooting a firearm...

Bingo
Originally Posted by TRnCO

Hay knock that chit off! Quit insulting us South Paws with that chit!!!!

crazy
Is he going to join the NSSA?

grin
Originally Posted by W7ACT

Hay knock that chit off! Quit insulting us South Paws with that chit!!!!

crazy

Thanks Archie. I was going to tell him/her to GFY, but your way is more polite.
He needs a monte carlo stock, or one with more drop, for his shooting syle.
Originally Posted by Idared
He needs a monte carlo stock, or one with more drop, for his shooting syle.

If he actually had a shooting style that stock would most likely be just fine!...I bet he'd be wore out half way thru a good dove shoot!! grin
Do modern powders really leave that much smoke?

This southpaw will out shoot most of you right hander's with a shotgun. Maybe the Shotgun he is using is made by Airsoft.
My news feed showed that photo with a caption that stated it was a photo of Obama shooting a rifle, surprised that it was not listed as an assault rifle since it had two barrels...
[Linked Image]

His line of sight is too low: he aims the shotgun as if it were a rifle. Also his body position is all wrong and the butt is resting on his arm, instead of resting in the shoulder pocket.

I suspect he does not shoot skeet at all.

Nevertheless, having a picture of the great one shooting a gun (that he does not need since he does not hunt!...) cannot hurt the gun community.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Photoshop..

I agree.

Where's evidence of recoil? none on his face or arms but a little on the ported smoke as it does not line up with the holes.
Too much smoke IMO
What is on the end of the barrel? A choke tube wrench?

[Linked Image]
Fishy! Several things not right:

1. It's a Browning Citori, most likely a 12ga. There is no evidence of recoil at all. At the point of all the gases escaping the muzzle, there'd be a decent thump.

2. Way too much smoke.

3. Notice how there is only smoke coming out of the porting on the right side of the barrel and not the left. If the smoke was coming out of the left side porting, you wouldn't be able to see the holes as well.

4. Why is there a choke tube in the top barrel only?

5. Line of sight is clearly not a skeet shot, as to be able to take that photo safely, you'd have to be at position 3 or past, and he'd have to be aiming ~15' higher.

Other than that it's totally believable. :-) But in reality, who really cares? Good that he was pressured to release the photo though.
Originally Posted by sierrabravo45
A ported barrel...

Fer a puzzy.

Gunner

Really?

I shoot a Browning XT that is ported. Quicker follow up shots and after 100 clays it saves you. Ever heard of the Benelli Cordoba? After 500 rounds on Doves it makes a difference.

IMHO if you put a muzzle brake on a .375 H&H you are a Pussy. Lots of guys do it. Never going to be on mine, or the .416 or the .500.

Yer only a puzzy if yer a left handed muzlim.grin

Gunner
Had a good laugh thinking about all the crazy anti gunner libs comparing men having guns as making up for a lack of penis size or small package if you will.

I wonder what idiotic names the libs will be calling him now that he shoots guns or claims too?

He is probably the most protected man in the world, what could he possibly "NEED" a gun for? <sarcasm>

Good god, that man scares me what he is capable of doing the next four years in office.
The target was in line...

[Linked Image]
Look at the [bleep] form, the idiot must think the lever is a rear site, he's staring right at it. LOL crazy

Gunner
Originally Posted by sierrabravo45
A ported barrel...

Fer a puzzy.

Gunner

Really?

REally? First poster was out of line IMHO. But its ok to port a shotgun, but a (_)*& if you do it on a big gun? Come on now. Thats pot/kettle/obama
Originally Posted by bcolorado
The target was in line...

[Linked Image]

Oooooohhhh,...you're going to Jail, says the White House...[/color][/b] ..!!!! laugh

"This official White House photograph is being made available only for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph. [b][color:#FF0000]The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House."

Probably the first and only shot he ever fired in his life, if in fact it is not a total photoshop job. Phony SOB.
[Linked Image]
I thought smokeless powder was named that for a reason.
He does not look as comfortable as he did in the picture of him smoking dope that I saw yesterday.
I think it's a stunt double.
(Not the gun, the one behind the trigger.)

Saddam Hussein had one. Why not 0bama?
you south paws are a sensitive bunch, aren't ya? I guess I should've added a few smileys so you all didn't get so worked up over being stereotyped?
Just be thankful that you're not of the same ilk as he pictured.
This is the real photo. The others are fake.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Scott F
This is the real photo. The others are fake.

[Linked Image]
From the colors on that firearm,that one belongs to Moochelle......just sayin'....
Fishinado......good observation on point #3.

Wonder if kid obama and his Choom gang ever used a shotgun to inhale.......
A ported barrel...

Fer a puzzy.

Gunner

Just what I was thinking.
You can betcher bippy that they know what an impact a video'd have � and for that very reason would never allow a video camera within a couple of miles of that staged "event."
Who says hussein ain't a shooter??

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
ROFLMAO!!!!
HAR !!! HAR !!!

Nothing better than real on the spot pictures!!

And they can't be photoshopped as the bla.. er... whitehouse dudes said no fair!
Too Funny!!!!

Too True!!!!
Someone needs to make an Obama photoshopped shooting thread - this could get good. If he can make a mockery out of the US Constitution we should be allowed to have a little fun with a pic.
© 24hourcampfire