Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by W7ACT
Originally Posted by TRnCO
[bleep], he's a south paw. That explains a lot..

Hay knock that chit off! Quit insulting us South Paws with that chit!!!!

crazy

Thanks Archie. I was going to tell him/her to GFY, but your way is more polite.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
He needs a monte carlo stock, or one with more drop, for his shooting syle.

Larry
"Speed is fine but accuracy is final" - Bill Jordan
"We do not exaggerate when we state positively that the remodelled Springfield is the best and most suitable "all 'round" rifle".......Seymour Griffin, GRIFFIN & HOWE, Inc. wink
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Idared
He needs a monte carlo stock, or one with more drop, for his shooting syle.

If he actually had a shooting style that stock would most likely be just fine!...I bet he'd be wore out half way thru a good dove shoot!! grin

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Do modern powders really leave that much smoke?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TRnCO
[bleep], he's a south paw. That explains a lot..

This southpaw will out shoot most of you right hander's with a shotgun. Maybe the Shotgun he is using is made by Airsoft.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My news feed showed that photo with a caption that stated it was a photo of Obama shooting a rifle, surprised that it was not listed as an assault rifle since it had two barrels...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

His line of sight is too low: he aims the shotgun as if it were a rifle. Also his body position is all wrong and the butt is resting on his arm, instead of resting in the shoulder pocket.

I suspect he does not shoot skeet at all.

Nevertheless, having a picture of the great one shooting a gun (that he does not need since he does not hunt!...) cannot hurt the gun community.

Is it too ambitious or too naive to look for an honest politician? Or simply a useful one?
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Photoshop..

I agree.

Where's evidence of recoil? none on his face or arms but a little on the ported smoke as it does not line up with the holes.
Too much smoke IMO
What is on the end of the barrel? A choke tube wrench?

[Linked Image]

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Fishy! Several things not right:

1. It's a Browning Citori, most likely a 12ga. There is no evidence of recoil at all. At the point of all the gases escaping the muzzle, there'd be a decent thump.

2. Way too much smoke.

3. Notice how there is only smoke coming out of the porting on the right side of the barrel and not the left. If the smoke was coming out of the left side porting, you wouldn't be able to see the holes as well.

4. Why is there a choke tube in the top barrel only?

5. Line of sight is clearly not a skeet shot, as to be able to take that photo safely, you'd have to be at position 3 or past, and he'd have to be aiming ~15' higher.

Other than that it's totally believable. :-) But in reality, who really cares? Good that he was pressured to release the photo though.

Last edited by Fishinado; 02/02/13.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by sierrabravo45
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
A ported barrel...

Fer a puzzy.

Gunner

Really?

I shoot a Browning XT that is ported. Quicker follow up shots and after 100 clays it saves you. Ever heard of the Benelli Cordoba? After 500 rounds on Doves it makes a difference.

IMHO if you put a muzzle brake on a .375 H&H you are a Pussy. Lots of guys do it. Never going to be on mine, or the .416 or the .500.

Yer only a puzzy if yer a left handed muzlim.grin

Gunner

Trump Won!
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Had a good laugh thinking about all the crazy anti gunner libs comparing men having guns as making up for a lack of penis size or small package if you will.

I wonder what idiotic names the libs will be calling him now that he shoots guns or claims too?

He is probably the most protected man in the world, what could he possibly "NEED" a gun for? <sarcasm>

Good god, that man scares me what he is capable of doing the next four years in office.

futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The target was in line...

[Linked Image]

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Look at the [bleep] form, the idiot must think the lever is a rear site, he's staring right at it. LOL crazy

Gunner

Trump Won!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by sierrabravo45
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
A ported barrel...

Fer a puzzy.

Gunner

Really?

I shoot a Browning XT that is ported. Quicker follow up shots and after 100 clays it saves you. Ever heard of the Benelli Cordoba? After 500 rounds on Doves it makes a difference.

IMHO if you put a muzzle brake on a .375 H&H you are a Pussy. Lots of guys do it. Never going to be on mine, or the .416 or the .500.

REally? First poster was out of line IMHO. But its ok to port a shotgun, but a (_)*& if you do it on a big gun? Come on now. Thats pot/kettle/obama

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bcolorado
The target was in line...

[Linked Image]

Oooooohhhh,...you're going to Jail, says the White House...[/color][/b] ..!!!! laugh

"This official White House photograph is being made available only for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph. [b][color:#FF0000]The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Probably the first and only shot he ever fired in his life, if in fact it is not a total photoshop job. Phony SOB.

[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I thought smokeless powder was named that for a reason.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing -- Edmund Burke
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
He does not look as comfortable as he did in the picture of him smoking dope that I saw yesterday.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I think it's a stunt double.
(Not the gun, the one behind the trigger.)

Saddam Hussein had one. Why not 0bama?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (222ND, 1OntarioJim, 1minute, 12344mag, 1936M71, 1Longbow, 59 invisible), 2,181 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,054
Posts18,482,307
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.