Home
In another example of a world gone crazy, read this........

http://www.scpr.org/blogs/news/2013/02/08/12476/lapd-manhunt-some-cheer-on-fugitive-christopher-do/
I think Jessie Jackson is a fan
Yup, it is the nature of stupid people to blame everything but the person responsible.

Originally Posted by bigwhoop

Next thing you know Holder(Fox) will be investigating the LAPD(henhouse)
The LA mayor just put 1 million on his head and offered the women his goons shot yesterday a new truck for their problems . Aparently the LAPD officers involved gave those women the Vietnam experience with over 60 rds fired at their vehicle.Their lawyer says that don't get it. Magnum Man
Out of the 1 million bounty they will tax you 9 hundred and 99.9 thousand and confiscate the weapon you shoot the SOB with .
Originally Posted by Magnum_Man
The LA mayor just put 1 million on his head and offered the women his goons shot yesterday a new truck for their problems . Aparently the LAPD officers involved gave those women the Vietnam experience with over 60 rds fired at their vehicle.Their lawyer says that don't get it. Magnum Man

C'mon, I thought you guys were firearms experts. If you're gonna bash something you need to do a little research. You lose credibilty when you don't. Is every pellet of buckshot considered a round?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: gbp Re: Chris Dorner has sympathizers? - 02/11/13
well if i was in any of the "infected areas" i would be more worried about being shot by the lapd than i would of him shooting me.

they seem to be the only ones indiscriminately shooting people
Lt Powell, I got that 60 rds [bleep] right an article from Newser, blame the liberal media [bleep] not me if they don't get they facts straight as usual. Magnum Man
Lt Powell here you go- http://www.newser.com/story/162568/...m_medium=united&utm_campaign=rss_3_2

No extra charge for the link. Magnum Man
Originally Posted by ltppowell

C'mon, I thought you guys were firearms experts. If you're gonna bash something you need to do a little research. You lose credibilty when you don't. Is every pellet of buckshot considered a round?

[Linked Image]

Looks like someone is doctoring the photos one way or the other.

[Linked Image]

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...ther-daughter-during-dorner-manhunt.html
The part that really gets me is there seems to be a kill on sight order. I mean sure he needs to be put down but the LAPD seem just a bit too anxious to make it happen as fast as possible and without giving him a chance to speak anymore.

Nutjob might have a legitimate gripe. Too bad he decided to shoot innocent people in some bizarre attempt to justify his claims.
Reading some of the comments in that link is like seeing a supermodel with some bugger eating moron. Just shake your head and think WTF.
The LA mayor just put 1 million on his head

Stay out of the woods around Big Bear!

[Linked Image]

It's certainly a bad thing that they did and hope they pay dearly for it, BUT, it does strike me as odd that they couldn't kill two little ladies in a pickup truck with many rounds fired. Where they high, drunk, scared, bad shots, or just totally incompetent?
Some really [bleep] up people in this world thats for sure and most are liberal.

For people that want a safe society they sure do seem to be violent.
Most cops don't shoot all that well. I'll go with incompetence. It's been proven up here that with APD, if you stand still you will survive, troopers do better.
I certainly don't have any sympathy for the LAPD. They reap what they sow.
Originally Posted by gbp
well if i was in any of the "infected areas" i would be more worried about being shot by the lapd than i would of him shooting me.

What kind of behavior do you engage in that would draw LAPD attention?
Originally Posted by rrroae

[Linked Image]

Looks like someone is doctoring the photos one way or the other.

[Linked Image]

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...ther-daughter-during-dorner-manhunt.html

Looks like markers from the investigation team, no conspiracy here.
Originally Posted by smarquez
Originally Posted by gbp

A little slow with comprehension?

Apparently just delivering the paper will draw their attention and could getcha killed.
Nevermind the fact that they shot up a Tacoma, and the reports are that he drove a Nissan...
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

Still wondering how he has sympathizers? Look at half the responses on the various threads about him. Indiscriminate cop haters many of them. Several others just seem to think they could do better in every situation. So yeah, retard goes on the war path killing cops, you'll see supporters.
Originally Posted by gbp

Being in LA?
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Nevermind the fact that they shot up a Tacoma, and the reports are that he drove a Nissan...

But he no longer has a truck he burned it remember? and the leo's also forgot.
The part that really gets me is there seems to be a kill on sight order. I mean sure he needs to be put down but the LAPD seem just a bit too anxious to make it happen as fast as possible and without giving him a chance to speak anymore.

Nutjob might have a legitimate gripe. Too bad he decided to shoot innocent people in some bizarre attempt to justify his claims.

That is a serious problem and the very reason why he has sympathizers.
Originally Posted by deersmeller

That is a serious problem and the very reason why he has sympathizers.

There is not a "shoot on sight order", but if he attempts to flee or escape, rather than surrender when approached, deadly force is justified.
IMO something stinks with this whole deal.
Posted By: gbp Re: Chris Dorner has sympathizers? - 02/11/13
Originally Posted by Woodsmaster
Originally Posted by gbp

Being in LA?

apparently all it takes is delivering papers or going surfing
Saw this morning that the "Don't shoot, I'm not Dorner" bumper stickers are now available on eBay.
Maybe one of his sympathizers drove his truck up that mountain, set it on fire and walked away while Dorner remained in LA.

There is not a "shoot on sight order", but if he attempts to flee or escape, rather than surrender when approached, deadly force is justified.

That still doesn't explain why the LAPD shot up a Tacoma with 2 Hispanic women nor does it explain what actions the Hispanic mother(71 years old) and daughter, who were out delivering newspapers, committed that even remotely resembled an attempt to escape or evade.

The actions of the LAPD in this case seems to suggest they are looking to put Dorner down on sight.

[Linked Image]

That still doesn't explain why the LAPD shot up a Tacoma with 2 Hispanic women nor does it explain what actions the Hispanic mother(71 years old) and daughter, who were out delivering newspapers, committed that even remotely resembled an attempt to escape or evade.

The actions of the LAPD in this case seems to suggest they are looking to put Dorner down on sight.

I think so too. If you are going to shoot on sight, the stakes are pretty high if you screw it up. Is the one they put in the ICU still alive?
Again, something STINKS[BAD] with this whole deal! wink
Originally Posted by bea175
Out of the 1 million bounty they will tax you 9 hundred and 99.9 thousand and confiscate the weapon you shoot the SOB with .

Is the $ 1 million dead or alive
Originally Posted by Raeford
Again, something STINKS[BAD] with this whole deal! wink

Hopefully not as bad as its gonna stink come spring time.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
[Linked Image]

That's just the kind of thing a back shooter like Dorner would put on his truck. wink
Originally Posted by siskiyous6
Too much affirmative action. Judging people based on their skin color not the content of the character.
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Too much affirmative action. Judging people based on their skin color not the content of the character.
The way I see it is as the equivalent of a gang rivalry gone deadly. Someone posted a video laying out this perspective. The LAPD are a gang. One of their own snitched. He got booted from the gang for it and is now after revenge. I don't assume a moral superiority on the part of the cops in this situation. Nor do I have any more respect for Dorner than I would for a renegade Blood gang member who's gone homicidal against his former gang members. Punks on all sides, it seems. The actions of the LAPD thus far pretty much establish the validity of this perspective.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The way I see it is as the equivalent of a gang rivalry gone deadly. Someone posted a video laying out this perspective. The LAPD are a gang. One of their own snitched. He got booted from the gang for it and is now after revenge. I don't assume a moral superiority on the part of the cops in this situation. Nor do I have any more respect for Dorner than I would for a renegade Blood gang member who's gone homicidal against his former gang members. Punks on all sides, it seems. The actions of the LAPD thus far pretty much establish the validity of this perspective.

This is what I feel as well. For whatever reason, they[LAPD] don't want him to ever utter another word. Doesn't make what he has done right. But something is missing here.
Again-IMO
While LAPD may not be snow white in all this, remember the manhunt did not start until this guy started threatening /killing people, particularly cops and their families.

He is a cop killer and I am sure that the rank an file cops simply want him dead for that alone..
I absolutely DO NOT condone his actions.
I absolutely DO NOT condone his actions.

Never suggested you did..I just don't see LAPD reactions as particularly as strange in the circumstances..
Seriously? Yeah they�re out to get the guy as well they should be but shooting up two trucks like they did should result in criminal charges and is very strange to my way of thinking.
Originally Posted by Pete E
While LAPD may not be snow white in all this, remember the manhunt did not start until this guy started threatening /killing people, particularly cops and their families.

He is a cop killer and I am sure that the rank an file cops simply want him dead for that alone..

This guy has done nothing but murder, or attempt to murder, innocent people. Call me hard, but I want everybody that does that dead. Cop, or not.

This guy has done nothing but murder, or attempt to murder, innocent people. Call me hard, but I want everybody that does that dead. Cop, or not.

I believe cops tend to go the "extra mile" so to speak for cop killers though?

I agree, he is a killer/cold-blooded murderer!!
I just want to know [fully] what pushed him there and by whom.

That doesn't give LAPD the right to start shooting anyone in a truck though, does it? Shot a white guy after they stopped him and talked to him and shot two hispanic women. Neither truck matched the description of the truck he was in. I'm hoping those cops are charged with attempted murder.
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
That doesn't give LAPD the right to start shooting anyone in a truck though, does it? Shot a white guy after they stopped him and talked to him and shot two hispanic women. Neither truck matched the description of the truck he was in. I'm hoping those cops are charged with attempted murder.
Of course they should be, but they won't be. You watch.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I wouldn't have any particular problem with this theory except that he didn't get fired suddenly after trying to snitch. Which he lied about.

He was/is a sub par cop, Seaman, and human. None of that is really in dispute.

Even if he WAS wronged somehow, he chose the wrong resolution. But he wasn't wronged. He simply failed in many aspects of his life. And he's a true sociopath and can't believe anything is his fault.

He had been told, correctly, that he was sub par one too many times for him to handle. And he snapped.

Sometimes crazy is just crazy. There doesn't always have to be a conspiracy or even a rational reason.
That doesn't give LAPD the right to start shooting anyone in a truck though, does it?
============

You extrapolated that from Powell's post? Good grief. Let me help you with this tough question.

No, this POS, sociopath's murder of innocents doesn't justify the shooting of other innocents.

Let me know if you need a follow-up!

I agree, he is a killer/cold-blooded murderer!!
I just want to know [fully] what pushed him there and by whom.

Dude, no sane person can be pushed to murder a bunch of innocents by anyone but themselves.
Originally Posted by RISJR
That doesn't give LAPD the right to start shooting anyone in a truck though, does it?
============

You extrapolated that from Powell's post? Good grief. Let me help you with this tough question.

No, this POS, sociopath's murder of innocents doesn't justify the shooting of other innocents.

There are understandable, if not justified, reasons for at least one of those shootings, but I am so tired of posting the information that I am inclined to just say "[bleep] it". What's that saying? You can't fix stupid?
Originally Posted by RISJR
============

You do understand I was talking about LAPD and not Powell, right? let me know if I can make that more clear for you.
© 24hourcampfire