Home
I say deport them, citizen or not. Strip them of citizenship (which was originally intended for those of European descent only, certainly not negroes or Muzzies) and sent them back to the Muzzie [bleep] they slithered out of.
A great many muslims are natural born or prison conversions. Where are you going to deport them to?? I don't get along with them, but they ain't going away the way you'd like I think.
Where does it say citizenship was intended only for Euro descent? I'm curious about that.

RE the muzzies, we could reciprocate... they want every non muslim dead, we could flip that on them....

No one said you had to be Christian here, but its evident this country was founded on that faith and to see it pissed away, pisses me off...
The 1st Amendment guarantees the right to exercise your religion. However, the constitution also prohibits advocating violent overthrow of the government. Doing the latter nullifies the former. The Black Muslims should have been shut down years ago.
since the current administration is run by muslims and islamic sympathizers, nothing is going to be done with muslims. Hell, we are importing them from Nigeria, Somalia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Chechnya as fast as we can process the paperwork.
About all we can do, is to identify them locally, and be prepared.
Time to play cowboys & ragheads?
Originally Posted by rost495
Where does it say citizenship was intended only for Euro descent? I'm curious about that.

Storm Front.
What to do with Muslims in the U.S.?

Show them the more perfect way - the gospel of Jesus Christ, not the adulterated view of Jesus Christ that the crazy pedophilic founder of Islam had. We should be trying to convert Muslims to Christianity, not for political reasons or as part of the Global War on Terror, but because they have been led down the wrong path by the the Great Deceiver and are headed to Hell.
islam is not about 'religion', it's about tribalism, absolute control and sexism.
Everything they do or say reinforces that.
Originally Posted by Ramblin_Razorback

Show them the more perfect way - the gospel of Jesus Christ, not the adulterated view of Jesus Christ that the crazy pedophilic founder of Islam had. We should be trying to convert Muslims to Christianity, not for political reasons or as part of the Global War on Terror, but because they have been led down the wrong path by the the Great Deceiver and are headed to Hell.
You'd be astounded to know how many Christian missionaries are currently working under cover in Muslim countries. They're there at great risk to their lives if caught. Millions of Muslims are ripe for Christ and are being converted in huge numbers.
Originally Posted by rost495

RE the muzzies, we could reciprocate... they want every non muslim dead, we could flip that on them....

No one said you had to be Christian here, but its evident this country was founded on that faith and to see it pissed away, pisses me off...

Well said. +1
Originally Posted by mog75

This+1,000,000

I've read some of the Koran, i dont see islam as a religion, it is much more a system of politicial belief, and government.
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by mog75

This+1,000,000

I've read some of the Koran, i dont see islam as a religion, it is much more a system of politicial belief, and government.

islam is a terrorists creed, plain and simple, as to the OP's ?, deport, caught here after 30 days, execution by firing squad.

Gunner
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by ColKlink
I say deport them, citizen or not. Strip them of citizenship (which was originally intended for those of European descent only, certainly not negroes or Muzzies) and sent them back to the Muzzie [bleep] they slithered out of.

Sound a bit like a [bleep] Nazi. Big Brother with hood.

Why not just round up those you dont like and have them gassed? Yours was the [bleep] post I've seen on the 'Fire in a while, which is a shame as I feel you have added some good posts in the past.

Originally Posted by Plinker
[Linked Image]

Nice, that [bleep] just hasn't fell over yet, I see the bullet strike on the ground in front of him.

Gunner
Maybe it is time to bring back the KKK in full force .
Crockett, do you deny that we are at war with islam. It wasnt christians that bombed us. Its not inky the physical attacks. Lokk at the recent decisions by judges that sharia law is applicable in the US. This has nothing to do with religious freedom, it is all about destroyjng our system of government and muslims need to be treated as enemy combatants
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

Sound a bit like a [bleep] Nazi. Big Brother with hood.

Why not just round up those you dont like and have them gassed? Yours was the [bleep] post I've seen on the 'Fire in a while, which is a shame as I feel you have added some good posts in the past.

Let's you and i sneak into paki, saudi, china etc and start trouble, we wont be afforded the 30 days.

Gunner
Stack them like firewood at our Southern border ala 300.

[Linked Image]

shocked Wow - racists much dude?

I can get with you about the muslims in the sense that I view them as combatants who warrant the same treatment the Japanese got after Pearl Harbor, but your "citizenship" rant, then casually throwing in the "negroes" takes away ALL credibility you have - period!

Please do not ever procreate....

I'd be happy to show them to Christ.
Originally Posted by bea175
Maybe it is time to bring back the KKK in full force .

Yeah, bring back the KKK and hide behind your hood so nobody knows who you are. That's the way a righteous man would do it; nothing cowardly about that confused

If you feel that strongly about it, own it, out in the open for everyone to see. I know with 100% certainty that you don't say "it's time to bring the KKK back" to your black coworkers, especially if you're still in the Army. If you're not willing to say it publicly, don't be a coward and say it on here.
Originally Posted by GreenHead

I can get with you about the muslims in the sense that I view them as combatants who warrant the same treatment the Japanese got after Pearl Harbor, but your "citizenship" rant, then casually throwing in the "negroes" takes away ALL credibility you have - period!

Andy isnt being racist, He is right the constitution originally did not include blacks as citizens because they werent considered free men...that also included whites

I'd think folks from {Ft. Hood} would understand this better THAN anyone else, the word [hasan] ring in [bleep] bells in your head? mad mad.

Gunner

Andy isnt being racist, He is right the constitution originally did not include blacks as citizens because they werent considered free men...that also included whites

Yeah, you're right. I must have misinterpreted the sentence that said ALL men are created equal. Please now tell me how they were really inferring only free white men who owned land...
No all men weren't created equal , Firepower is what makes them equal , History has proven this time after time . Make sure you wife wears her Burqa when she goes out today.
Prior to the thirteenth and fourteenth amendments. Show me where they did. Hence the USSC decision in dreds V scott that people of african descent could not be granted citizenship

The way to deal with muslims is simple.
Draw a line in the sand.

If we want to be a free country, be well armed and ready to defend. The line in the sand is Law.
We are a nation of laws. Act like it.

Their religion is no problem, so long as they don't step across that line called Law.
When they do, act like it.

Their politics are automatically contrary to Law.
Zero tolerance.
Act like it.

Everything we need is already in place and has been for a very long time.
Act like it.

When judges and politicians behave contrary to that line in the sand, they too need action taken against them.
Action that proves you're serious about acting like it.

No one is exempt.
Ever. For any reason.

No more a problem than communists or any other liberal whacko nut jobs.
I"ve said it for years, decades even, all this country needs is law enforcement.

What an absolutely IGNORANT response. You and gunner need to go back and read my initial post and thoughts about muslims.

But hey, don't let that get in the way of your absurd logic. Judging from your avatar I assume you have or currently are serving with the 101st ABN DIV? If so, it's shameful that you ever got to put that honored patch on your arm and call yourself a Screaming Eagle.
Created Equal and Being Equal is two different things, being equal has to be earned
What an absolutely IGNORANT response. You and gunner need to go back and read my initial post and thoughts about muslims.

But hey, don't let that get in the way of your absurd logic. Judging from your avatar I assume you have or currently are serving with the 101st ABN DIV? If so, it's shameful that you ever got to put that honored patch on your arm and call yourself a Screaming Eagle.

Yeah, but he served, did you?

you need to get in your prius head down to the local library and read up on US History greenie.

Gunner
Originally Posted by gunner500

you need to get in your prius head down to the local library and read up on US History greenie.

Gunner

Yeah gunnie, I served proudly. Simply "serving" does not give one a free pass to be a moron.

Maybe I will get in my F250 and head down to the library to read some history...
[bleep] the muslim dogs
Fertilizer
Originally Posted by nathanial
Fertilizer

Seperation pellitizer would be excellent, bone meal fer the tomotoes, the rest for shark chum. wink

Gunner

Gunner

Yeah gunnie, I served proudly. Simply "serving" does not give one a free pass to be a moron.

Maybe I will get in my F250 and head down to the library to read some history...

Looks like someone gave you a free pass, You Muslium loving Moron. This country had people like you before WW-2, who took up for Hitler and his regime , before the world banned together and shut them down.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

You'd be astounded to know how many Christian missionaries are currently working under cover in Muslim countries. They're there at great risk to their lives if caught. Millions of Muslims are ripe for Christ and are being converted in huge numbers.

Not saying you are wrong, I just don't know the subject, please link some info on these huge numbers of muslims being converted.
The so called converters are simply infiltrators, dont buy that BS.

Gunner
Fertilizer

Seperation pellitizer would be excellent, bone meal fer the tomotoes, the rest for shark chum. wink

Gunner

Second thought on my statement. As bitter as these [bleep] are they probably wouldn't grow fungus.
Hell Bea, ole greenie may be kin folk to hasan there in Ft. Hood.

Gunner
Fertilizer

Gunner

Second thought on my statement. As bitter as these [bleep] are they probably wouldn't grow fungus.

Just add salt water, the sharks will eat em. grin

Gunner
The so called converters are simply infiltrators, dont buy that BS.

Gunner

Exactly, the reason I want to see the written drivel.
wink

Gunner
Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.

Gunner

Probably his [bleep] Cousin . I don't like Muslims and hate Islam in this country and will make no excuses to these Muslim Sympathizers like GreenHead. Dumb-asses like him is why the Muslims have become the problem they are today. Sooner or later the World will have to take a stand against these people who are like the Nazis , trying to take over the World in the name of their Religion
As well as our friends the coyote, roaches, and pissants.

Gunner
Wonder what ole greenie will be thinkin when he's put on his knees before an islamic blade?

Gunner
when i read about Muslims Killing Muslims , i have to smile.
[Linked Image]

Nice, that [bleep] just hasn't fell over yet, I see the bullet strike on the ground in front of him.

Gunner

That pic is a Taliban shooting a woman in a Burqua. They are animals and their religion is a death cult.
Hear about the shooting in Santa Monica yesterday? It was a guy from Lebanon.

The news isnt reporting that little detail. Do the math.
UH-HUH.

Gunner
[Linked Image]

Gunner

That pic is a Taliban shooting a woman in a Burqua. They are animals and their religion is a death cult.

Agreed on the death cult bit, wonder what she did?

Gunner
Isnt that the woman whose husband was raping their daughter.
Its not so much as Islam is a religion as I understand it to be, its not in my opinion, its a form of governance with some religious over tones to it. Its not compatible with Us or the Constitution of the United States. How to address this problem with out loosing what makes the United States, the United States is the 64,000 dollar question. Defend the Nation yes, go after them if they step out of line , yes, crush them abroad, yep do that. Listen to our friends and allies when they tell us certain persons are up to no good and you need to act on it, yes you do that. Its going to be a very long war, then again G. W. Bush said it would be a very long and very strange war like no other we as a nation ever had to fight. Seems to me nobody was paying attention to what he was saying. Why the heck is any of this a surprise?
[Linked Image]

Gunner

Gunner
I believe the daughter killed her dad because he was raping her.The wife(mother) took the blame.
[Linked Image]

Gunner

Gunner

Probably let one of her ankles show in public
Well that sucks.

LOL Bea. grin

Buncha [bleep] up sombitches nonetheless, the world would be better were we to rid this place of them all.

Gunner
we have a number of sensitive members, that are more prone to side with our enemies than with America.
Remember that the only place you will find peace loving, moderate, tolerant muslims, is in Countries like America, where they do not yet have the numbers to take political power.
In EVERY Country that they are in the majority, they are intolerant, violent and radical. They KILL everyone that opposes them.
Most of our sensitive members would be killed by the very muslims they support. Food for thought.
Yes, the stupid weak no spine [bleep] would go first.

Gunner
I personally wouldn't miss these chicken chits that our country is now infested with .
Me either, we could melt a train load of barrels right there in dearborn mi.

Gunner
What happened to Greenhead? , must be on his Prayer Rug asking Allah for help against us Infidels
Probably washing his [bleep] feet in the sink before he brushes his tooth. sick

Gunner
What happened to Greenhead?

Converence with Ppine on their next post.
Even the simple do-gooders will rue the day we ever let them immigrate. The problem, as always , is that they won't really understand until it is too late. Deportation, now. We are being invaded, simple as that.
Yes, the stupid weak no spine [bleep] would should go first.

Gunner

Fixt.

Just like the dumbass blacks in America thinking they all cool and hip joining the ugly demonic religion.

Ragheads consider them slaves less than human.
How effing stupid can a guy be?

Thre's some blokes over in England that have the right idea. They've had enough and ain't gonna take it anymore. They're willing to call a spade a spade and chew their wimpy government official's asses for playing the pandering and coward's role.

They're ready for a fight...
to the finish.

Same as Americans who have their heads screwed on strait...
whose numbers are growing fast.

[Linked Image]
Islam is cult, away of life, and a governing set of rules. It is not a religion. They want to over throw the US government and install their own Islam government. Last I heard that was treason. Grounds for imprisonment or firing squad.
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
[Linked Image]

Where is ol' Vlad when you need him? He knew how to deal with bastards.

Gunner

Probably his [bleep] Cousin . I don't like Muslims and hate Islam in this country and will make no excuses to these Muslim Sympathizers like GreenHead. Dumb-asses like him is why the Muslims have become the problem they are today. Sooner or later the World will have to take a stand against these people who are like the Nazis , trying to take over the World in the name of their Religion

This sums up my feelings about Muzzies and Islam exactly. I don't like them, I hate their death cult that masquerades as a religion, they have no [bleep] business or place in Western societies and those who defend or encourage their immigration into our lands are traitors who side with our enemies.
Originally Posted by pira114
A great many muslims are natural born or prison conversions. Where are you going to deport them to?? I don't get along with them, but they ain't going away the way you'd like I think.

What is the government doing promoting religon in their institutions?

When we can't have it in our schools? Unless its muzzy that is!
Is this the answer?

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
Is this the answer?

[Linked Image]

That's what I was thinking. Instead of us figuring out ways to get rid of Muslims we need to just be hoping Muslims don't get rid of us as they are currently running our country.
and don't forget Huma Mahmood Abedin. Resident girl friend of hillary clinton, egyptian, both parents big dogs with the muslim brotherhood.
She knows every thing said, done, and planned by the state department...........and tells her friends. You can bank on that.
Oh yeah, she is married to disgraced congress kritter Anthony Weiner.
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/06/president_photoshop.html#ixzz2Vd1TtIBr
The 1st Amendment guarantees the right to exercise your religion. However, the constitution also prohibits advocating violent overthrow of the government. Doing the latter nullifies the former. The Black Muslims should have been shut down years ago.

Where in our Constitution might I find your thing about it preventing the violent overthrowing of our government?

Our country was founded upon a violent coup d��tat.

James Madison wrote our Constitution. He also wrote The Federalist No. 46. In it he wrote that should all mechanisms within our Constitution fail to prevent despotism, Americans have the right to bear arms in order to retake their country.

Too many Americans have no clue of the intent of Madison's Second Amendment.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
and don't forget Huma Mahmood Abedin. Resident girl friend of hillary clinton, egyptian, both parents big dogs with the muslim brotherhood.
She knows every thing said, done, and planned by the state department...........and tells her friends. You can bank on that.

Hillary Clinton Gives $147 Million (of your tax dollars) to Hamas

[Linked Image]
http://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com...states-will-be-a-muslim-country-by-2016/
Originally Posted by Laguna

Where in our Constitution might I find your thing about it preventing the violent overthrowing of our government?

James Madison wrote our Constitution. He also wrote The Federalist No. 46. In it he wrote that should all mechanisms within our Constitution fail to prevent despotism, Americans have the right to bear arms in order to retake their country.

Im absolutely naucious, and shuttering as I type this....but i agree with Laguna

Oh they know damn well that's the problem our side hasn't come to the conclusion we are in a revolution the shooting just hasn't started yet. They don't want that to happen they want it to look like a populist thing the will of the people. Guns could just mess things up. Remember way less than twenty percent of the people actually fought to free us from the Brits. Their fore sight must have been 20 20 look at the mess the Brits are in today. Proof socialism sucks.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Hillary Clinton Gives $147 Million (of your tax dollars) to Hamas

[Linked Image]

years old news. We gave the muslims $1.3 billon dollars just last year.
In case you guys haven't noticed, our "goverment" is doing everything they can to harass and destroy the white, middleclass, conserative, christian.

Just when you'd been posting pretty good stuff....

Anyhow, the answer is the obvious one.... apply the laws of the land, arrest those guilty of crimes or aiding and abetting the same.

IIRC most terrorists are turned in by other Muslims.

Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Just when you'd been posting pretty good stuff....

Anyhow, the answer is the obvious one.... apply the laws of the land, arrest those guilty of crimes or aiding and abetting the same.

IIRC most terrorists are turned in by other Muslims.

Birdwatcher

Where's the fun in that, B?

We need to get the pointy hat brigade fired up! Some good ol' lynchin' and killin'! Them brown fuggers ain't gonna kill themselves(not all of 'em anyways). Purty sure laws don't apply to animals, and on top of that, they smell funny.

You just step back and let Gunners brains and Klinks brawn take care of the dirty work smile

You just to soft and civilised to understand, Birdman.

mooner, for a kinder, gentler sort of fellow, you seem full of animosity, nastiness and vitriol.
If anyone offends your sensibilities, you mock, make fun of, slander and, well, offend.
Funny, eh? Pot calling the kettle black? Well, maybe not black, that might offend. How about soot covered?
Sorry Sam, I haven't had any 15 year old girls to wish dead today.

Makes me a little cranky.

Some day when blacks -muslims -hispanics etc. have the numbers white folks will see just what they REALLY think of you.
I get a kick in a pathetic kind of way when I see the bumper sticker "Co-Exist" some day all of these morons will realize just how much hatred there is amongst them.

A black lady I met when I lived in Atlanta had a few brothers who had converted to islam while in and out of prison. She told me of the absolute hatred they have for white guys -and if I crossed paths with them in a dark alley they would kill me -yet when they came to her work place and saw me -they would smile in my face..
So all you TV liberals keep right on thinking you can be their friend and "Co-Exist" -laf!!
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Sorry Sam, I haven't had any 15 year old girls to wish dead today.

Makes me a little cranky.

yeah, I understand. Might bear in mind though, when you saddle up that high horse and take a ride, make sure you set an example yourself. Otherwise it's just posturing and pontificating. smile
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
In case you guys haven't noticed, our "goverment" is doing everything they can to harass and destroy the white, middleclass, conserative, christian.

It's highly orchestrated White Christian genocide.
The real kick is, most people are still worshipping those that wish to destroy them.
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
Is this the answer?

[Linked Image]

Ya forgot one, valerie jarrett is blowbammys right hand bitch and forehead deep in islam.

Gunner
Going back to answering the original question: Send them all to Guam. When it gets overloaded and tips over...problem solved.
Exactly. Liberals sow the seeds of their own destruction with their worship of diversity. The Muzzies won't be quite so cute and fuzzy once they are here in significant numbers. The most intolerant savages in the world are using our tolerance to infiltrate and destroy us. One has to be either blind or stupid not to see it.
Some day when blacks -muslims -hispanics etc. have the numbers white folks will see just what they REALLY think of you.

Egad man! I've been living on borrowed time fer years eek
Introduce them to BLT's on Jewish rye.

From that point, it's only a matter of time until they put on a hardhat and go to work slaving in a Japanese owned auto factory like the rest of us.
Exactly. Liberals sow the seeds of their own destruction with their worship of diversity. The Muzzies won't be quite so cute and fuzzy once they are here in significant numbers. The most intolerant savages in the world are using our tolerance to infiltrate and destroy us. One has to be either blind or stupid not to see it.

Prussia huh?

Im absolutely naucious, and shuttering as I type this....but i agree with Laguna

Maybe you're wising up, but I doubt it.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
The real kick is, most people are still worshipping those that wish to destroy them.

Americans are too stupid to realize that they're willingly walking off the cliff of individual liberty. The fall into the abyss of chains and slavery awaits them. And they think they're on the ball.

Americans have to be the most propagandized people on Earth. The 2012 presidential election exposed it as factual.
Hey, you guys forgot about the Jews, Irish, Catholics, et al...

Nothing 'funnier' than the hypocrisy and idiocy of the far right nut jobs who condemn Islam as a religion of violence while advocating same themselves, ESPECIALLY coming from some self professing "Christians".

LMAO!

They also all but break down sobbing before the mighty Constituion which of course guarantees them 'x' amount of rounds in their magazines but not the right of others to practice their religion...priceless.

On the other hand, I LOVED you guys in "Django"...

[video:youtube] ► 2:26► 2:26 www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WuGIR_SnIw[/video]
Prior to the thirteenth and fourteenth amendments. Show me where they did. Hence the USSC decision in dreds V scott that people of african descent could not be granted citizenship

That's the Kool-Aid version. The real story behind the Scott decision had zero to do with property rights in human beings. Taney, a Democrat, sough to destroy nascent Republican Party's platform.
Aww look another muzzie supporter. Maybe you oughta warch the video in the eugene armstrong thread. Douchebag
When was the last time you read in the NEWS the Jews, Irish, Catholics, et al...sent their children out with a suicide vest to blow up themselves and everyone else around them ? Muslim appeaser like you are as much of the problem as Islam itself . These people would kill you and your family in a heart beat and posted it on the internet and laugh about it. Get your head out of your ass and look at reality and see what these people really are and the plan's they have for anyone who isn't a follower of Islam .
Aww look another muzzie supporter. Maybe you oughta warch the video in the eugene armstrong thread. Douchebag

Well get to throwing them in the ovens then. Some people regardless of race, religion just got that in em.

You drink far too much Kool-Aid.

You don't think we were duped into stupid wars? Do you really believe we're fighting religious as opposed to political wars? You are aware that war follows a break down in foreign policy (foreign policy is political), aren't you?

youtube "The Power of Nightmares", a three-part series that ought to enlighten your very darkened and thoroughly propagandized mind.
I know damn well islam is a political doctrine and not a religion thats what makes them so dangerous in our country
oh look a smart guy to enlighten all of us! lmao

I've a better idea, you go over there, tell them you're a smart American and you're there to help them.

take video, oh nevermind, they'll probably have a camera handy
War is War regardless of why you fight it, but you fight it to win or stay out of it
Originally Posted by MojoHand
Nothing 'funnier' than the hypocrisy and idiocy of the far right nut jobs who condemn Islam as a religion of violence

GFY

[Linked Image]
War is War regardless of why you fight it, but you fight it to win or stay out of it

...especially when you're propagandized into war by those with ulterior motives. Can you tell me about any war we've fought other than the American Revolution & War of 1812 that was not a false flag war? Are you willing to send your son & grandsons off to die in false flag wars?

It is far easier to fall prey to fallacy than do homework. Hell, Americans bought into a war propagandized to them by a 15 year-old child. No wonder they believe we're fighting a religious war. ALL WARS, by definition, are political.

It might be wise to know when you're being duped, especially if American soldiers are dying under false flags:

Damn! A new record! I put at least 5 folks on ignore in just this thread alone! (Not because they don't SUPPORT Islam, either)

Are you willing to send your son & grandsons off to die in false flag wars?

I would think it would be better to die in war , than stay home and be called a coward .
Laguna. How long did you serve your country?
It might be wise to know when you're being duped, especially if American soldiers are dying under false flags:

[video:youtube]RhZ2ZvS2t_E[/video]

Are you willing to send your son & grandsons off to die in false flag wars?

I would think it would be better to die in war , than stay home and be called a coward .

I think you're confusing the concepts, unless, of course, you're good with dying under false pretenses.

�It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from his government.�
***Thomas Paine***

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***President James Madison***

What does your digression have to do with analyses of factual information? You're reliance upon a logical fallacy implicates paucity of knowledge.
Originally Posted by Texas99
Damn! A new record! I put at least 5 folks on ignore in just this thread alone! (Not because they don't SUPPORT Islam, either)

It might be a wise idea to preserve our Constitution and work on restoring liberties we've lost fighting false flag wars. But then again, too many Americans actually believe that the Patriot Act and NDAA have made them safer.

What does your digression have to do with analyses of factual information? You're reliance upon a logical fallacy implicates paucity of knowledge.

Because, as much as you bash our military. I wondered if you ever served or ran and hid in canada. I never serves, but i dont bash our military either
I know damn well islam is a political doctrine and not a religion thats what makes them so dangerous in our country

You don't think our foreign policy of intervention has provoked blowback?

If you could trade places with a dirt-poor inhabitant of a Third World nation and saw your loved ones -including your women and children- disintegrated by Hellfire missiles fired from drones, would you be good?

It's all about predicable consequences of our policy of intervention, which our Founding Fathers sternly admonished us to avoid. Maybe it might be a good idea to review President Washington's Neutrality Act.

Because, as much as you bash our military. I wondered if you ever served or ran and hid in canada. I never serves, but i dont bash our military either

You're desperate, m'man. Your being in a fact-based career and all, show me where I have ever even remotely intimated a negative thought about our military. Point to just an iota of proof that I've done as you have speciously alleged. However, in contrast, I have expressed legitimate concern about our ridiculous policy of intervention.

You are aware that our military is controlled by political processes, aren't you?
The blowback of war has nothjng to do with the mass immigration of these savages, who then feel the need to demand that we allow them to commit their form of barbaric government here. Look at any country thatbhas allowed muslim immigrants, they remain "moderate". Right up until they have the majority then it becomes their way or death. And you are too stupid to see that it is happening here. Take a look a look at dearborn Michigan.

The problem plaguing Americans is that they are clueless of who is destroying them. Americans are putting on shackles handed to them by their authentic enemy. They ain't got the muzzle energy to figure it out.
The blowback of war has nothjng to do with the mass immigration of these savages, who then feel the need to demand that we allow them to commit their form of barbaric government here. Look at any country thatbhas allowed muslim immigrants, they remain "moderate". Right up until they have the majority then it becomes their way or death. And you are too stupid to see that it is happening here. Take a look a look at dearborn Michigan.

Yep, I know. You're right on the money. The 7 million American Muslims are going to take over, dump 230+ years on American jurisprudence, and institute Sharia law. It's gonna happen soon. I hope your bed is high enough for you to hide under.

Oh yeah, American Muslims are least likely to commit acts of Terrorism. But then again, you obviously have little use for US DOJ crime stats when it interferes with your emotionalism.

Drink more Kool-Aid...

And that is precisely what Jesus taught us to do. God bless such missionaries.

Yep, I know. You're right on the money. The 7 million American Muslims are going to take over, dump 230+ years on American jurisprudence, and institute Sharia law. It's gonna happen soon. I hope your bed is high enough for you to hide under.

Oh yeah, American Muslims are least likely to commit acts of Terrorism. But then again, you obviously have little use for US DOJ crime stats when it interferes with your emotionalism.

Drink more Kool-Aid...

Then explain to me you stupid [bleep]. Your iwn congressmen attempting to allow sharia law in california. How about the members of the muslim brotherhood in the whitehouse administration. They are absolutely bent on destroying our 230 years of jurisprudence. My god your slow.
I note that the link you provided has a respondent named "Mohammed" that claimed that 20 million Australian Aborigines have been killed.

That is incorrect.

As to the current topic, I do not see Islam being the problem, rather the problem being that the adherents of Islam do not ever in any way, shape, or form, assimilate...and never will as they put Islam first. It does not matter where they go, they will always be outsiders...even amongst their own.

How can you deal fairly with a group where even the non-religious amongst them will back their imams against all no matter what.

Nothing 'funnier' than the hypocrisy and idiocy of the far right nut jobs who condemn Islam as a religion of violence while advocating same themselves, ESPECIALLY coming from some self professing "Christians".

LMAO!

They also all but break down sobbing before the mighty Constituion which of course guarantees them 'x' amount of rounds in their magazines but not the right of others to practice their religion...priceless.

It's good that you laugh. You reminded me that we do too.
Originally Posted by Texas99

I can judge when a thread has gone to hell in a handbasket, by the sudden surge of ignored respondents. This thread qualifies.
Laguna is just the current iteration of a previous azzwipe member. I can't remember his former screen name, but I had that one on ignore as well.
Laguna ain't all bad, sometimes his posts are right on IMO.

Often I wonder if it isn't what he says but the way he says it that get's people's ire up.

Kinda like me grin

Anyway, the thread I posted earlier slipped off bottom the page so I'll repost.
I think it applies.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter
When we have a government deliberately leaves wide open the gate for murder and mayhem, not only paving the way but broadcasting open invitation, and incessantly dabbles for decades in foreign affairs in which we have no stake and no say, relying the whole time on the race card as they do to quiet dissenting voices it's hard for me to blame savages for being savages.

Mexican and muslim are not races. They're outsiders.

Being instructed as we are that we must play nice and be forgivingly moderate embracing diversity of cultures - no matter how horrific and barbaric - by a government that lies about and sweeps under the rug that facts and results of their enlightened global group hug brave new world paradigm I find it difficult to lay the blame for animals acting like animals in the laps of the animals.

Animals are no more a race of people than are muslims or Mexicans. They're just more outsiders.

And none of these have anything to offer us... beyond more blood and gore and terror and chaos and other lovely byproducts of evil.

If all the resources and time and bravery of soldiers spent dabbling in jungles and deserts so far removed in time and space and importance from our world, the world of reality here at home, had been applied to our own border and our own culture and our own hope for our own future no Americans would have came to the end they did having been thrown into the mix of warring tribes of barbarians. No trade route passages would exist for warring tribes of savages to fight and kill over, on either side of the border.
In short, no outsiders and their evils would be effecting our lives and livelihoods, nor our futures or our economic well being, let alone have the body counts racked up on their eternal score sheets that they do.

Thre's been a lot of needless death and destruction.

It has resulted in a lot of lost liberty and wasted wealth.

And it has set the stage for a great deal more of both!

Evil begets evil.

We should lay blame for all this where the blame belongs... squarely in the laps of those who coddle and invite, and then cover for, evil doers and their evil deeds.

Your government is responsible for all this.
NONE of it is accident.

They have, and still do, enable and encourage evil.
And a future filled with more is planned and counted on...
so they can take advantage of it.

You can't deny, they're the only ones who ever benefit from any of it.

Who needs a devil to deliver evil to us in our little corner of the world?
We don't. We have government.

When given a chance and a place barbarians and savages will be barbarians and savages. You can't stop that.
When it comes to the effects on you and yours, who do YOU blame?

Laguna ain't all bad, sometimes his posts are right on IMO.

Often I wonder if it isn't what he says but the way he says it that get's people's ire up.

Kinda like me grin

Anyway, the thread I posted earlier slipped off bottom the page so I'll repost.
I think it applies.

When we have a government deliberately leaves wide open the gate for murder and mayhem, not only paving the way but broadcasting open invitation, and incessantly dabbles for decades in foreign affairs in which we have no stake and no say, relying the whole time on the race card as they do to quiet dissenting voices it's hard for me to blame savages for being savages.

Mexican and muslim are not races. They're outsiders.

Being instructed as we are that we must play nice and be forgivingly moderate embracing diversity of cultures - no matter how horrific and barbaric - by a government that lies about and sweeps under the rug that facts and results of their enlightened global group hug brave new world paradigm I find it difficult to lay the blame for animals acting like animals in the laps of the animals.

Animals are no more a race of people than are muslims or Mexicans. They're just more outsiders.

And none of these have anything to offer us... beyond more blood and gore and terror and chaos and other lovely byproducts of evil.

If all the resources and time and bravery of soldiers spent dabbling in jungles and deserts so far removed in time and space and importance from our world, the world of reality here at home, had been applied to our own border and our own culture and our own hope for our own future no Americans would have came to the end they did having been thrown into the mix of warring tribes of barbarians. No trade route passages would exist for warring tribes of savages to fight and kill over, on either side of the border.
In short, no outsiders and their evils would be effecting our lives and livelihoods, nor our futures or our economic well being, let alone have the body counts racked up on their eternal score sheets that they do.

Thre's been a lot of needless death and destruction.

It has resulted in a lot of lost liberty and wasted wealth.

And it has set the stage for a great deal more of both!

Evil begets evil.

We should lay blame for all this where the blame belongs... squarely in the laps of those who coddle and invite, and then cover for, evil doers and their evil deeds.

Your government is responsible for all this.
NONE of it is accident.

They have, and still do, enable and encourage evil.
And a future filled with more is planned and counted on...
so they can take advantage of it.

You can't deny, they're the only ones who ever benefit from any of it.

Who needs a devil to deliver evil to us in our little corner of the world?
We don't. We have government.

When given a chance and a place barbarians and savages will be barbarians and savages. You can't stop that.
When it comes to the effects on you and yours, who do YOU blame?

And we dont need either of them here
I served 2 years, Army , 1 year NG
I served 2 years, Army , 1 year NG

I was directing at lagufus
Lagufus and the rest of our Muslim apologists would be well served to read Huntington's seminal piece "The Clash of Civilizations?" to gain an understanding of why Islam has, in Huntington's words, bloody borders and why we will never co-exist peacefully with Muslims.

http://www.hks.harvard.edu/fs/pnorris/Acrobat/Huntington_Clash.pdf
Now now Col, you know all those peaceful muslims are just wanting to move to the suburbs and raise their kids like any other Americans...

Kinda like those 2 ungrateful dbags in BOS that were the recipient of all our goodwill and then paid us back .....the only way they know how.

Coddling radicals is like putting rattlesnakes under your bed cause you feel sorry for them.
These are chechnean muslims

More peacful muslims
Seems like the only people who understand what muslims are about are the ones that severed in the military recently. The rest of the people think we should have them here in the US. When are people going to wake up and understand they are the enemy and they want our country? They want us to live under their laws not our Constitution.
I never served but i am smart enough to see the evil inherent in islam. It is not a religion, it is a political doctrine, demanding adherence as a way of life, one that demand the death of all non followers.

Drink more Kool-Aid...

Then explain to me you stupid [bleep]. Your iwn congressmen attempting to allow sharia law in california. How about the members of the muslim brotherhood in the whitehouse administration. They are absolutely bent on destroying our 230 years of jurisprudence. My god your slow.

You're allegedly being a cop and all, prove this statement just like I have posted citations as reference. Where is the link for your allegation? Without proof it is nothing more than specious BS, which is your MO.

BTW, sharp dude: your is a possessive pronoun. You're is a contraction for you are. Sure looks like you've failed history & English.

With what flavor Kool-Aid are you slaking your ignorance today?
I never served but i am smart enough to see the evil inherent in islam. It is not a religion, it is a political doctrine, demanding adherence as a way of life, one that demand the death of all non followers.

You couldn't see your ass with your head between your legs. You're just a drinker of propaganda Kool-Aid.
All one has to do to prove it is look at world history. Read the article posted today in another thread about the turkish mosque in Maryland
All one has to do to prove it is look at world history. Read the article posted today in another thread about the turkish mosque in Maryland

Read this, you whiskered catfish: you have posted that a CA congressman is trying to institute Sharia law. Put up or shut, you Kool-Aid-drinkin' fool! Where's the cite; or did you just make it up?
Hey Laguna do you understand"Judas Goat".
gite_12,

I waiting on your proof. Where is it? Should I conclude that you've made it up? In essence, should I conclude that you're a liar?
Originally Posted by jdm953
Hey Laguna do you understand"Judas Goat".

No. Give me a link.
gitem_12,

Well, are you a liar, or can you provide proof? I'm waiting.

A cop who's outed as a liar is finished in that line of work. Once your credibility is shot, no one will ever trust you.

Were I you, I get busy finding proof that doesn't exist, just like your intelligence.

Word has it you've Amazoned its entire inventory of Kool-Aid.
Thats the goat that leads the sheep to the slaughter house.Hes to dumb to know what he is doing.He just knows his handlers want him to do it.
Thats the goat that leads the sheep to the slaughter house.Hes to dumb to know what he is doing.He just knows his handlers want him to do it.

Who would you suppose the goat would be in our country? Who are the sheep?
Maxine waters
You are a Judas Goat.This was ment for Laguna.Sorry.
Im a judas goat?
I posted wrong.I ment it for Laguna.Sorry
I figured you did, Just clearin up. Must be he didnt think I was going to find a link? Or he ran out of internet time at the psych center again
I believe he didnt know how wrong he is.

gitem_12,

At great pain to myself, I endured hurt of listening to Waters. Not once did I hear her proclaim support for Sharia law. Never did she say that she supported Sharia law. Also, you might want to keep in mind the distinction between religious law such as the Bible's Book of Laws, and civil law.

Here schit for brains.

Earlier this year, a town hall meeting was held to determine the effects of Sharia law and to see whether or not it is something to be feared or embraced. In typical California fashion, the meeting was held on at a neutral location � the Islamic Society of Orange County.
To no one�s surprise, everyone at the meeting was told that Sharia law poses no threat to U.S. law. They were also told that there is absolutely no conflict between Sharia law and the U.S Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
As I�ve often said, California is the land of nuts, fruits and flakes and the results of the town hall meeting only helps to reinforce that notion. U.S. Rep Maxine Waters (D-CA) urged the people and officials to support and embrace Sharia law. Note, this is the same Maxine Waters known for her outrageous statements and extreme liberalism. Waters� district includes the Westchester are of Los Angeles along with Inglewood, Gardena, Florence-Graham and Hawthorne.
Another California politician that came out in support of Sharia Law was U.S. Rep. Loretta Sanchez (D-CA) whose district lies in central Orange County. Not only is Sanchez known as a flaming liberal who like other Dems votes for same-sex marriage and abortion, also is a ranking member of the Homeland Security Committee and Armed Services Committee. Her support of Sharia law should be alarming considering the important committees she serves on.
In addition to Waters and Sanchez, I was surprised to see Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca and Deputy Chief of the Los Angeles Police Department Michael Downing also come out and urge support of Sharia law. Radical Truth founder Joe Carey commented to OneNewsNow on something that Downing said at the town hall meeting:
"Michael Downing made this particular statement -- he said, 'The influence of natural laws described by Cicero are the foundational building blocks of Jewish law, Christian law, and sharia law or Islamic law. That is just outlandish. Sharia law does not recognize natural law and does not recognize human rights. These statements by our officials are just reprehensible, and they ought to be held to account for them."
I have to agree with Carey on his assessment of what Downing said. Sharia law allows for women and girls to be treated as property and not as a person. It allows their father, husbands and brothers to beat them and even kill them if they do anything to possibly bring shame to the family. This flies in the face of the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights and everything America stands for.
Worse yet, Sharia law allows for the beatings and killings of anyone that says or does anything against Allah, Mohammed or the Quran. Anyone that converts from Islam to any other religion automatically is condemned to death under Sharia law.
Muslims are gaining more and more support for Sharia law among the liberal Democrats of our nation. These liberals only want to destroy the biblically based foundation that America was built upon so they can openly enjoy their lustful sins like the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah did and like the citizens of ancient Rome. And look what happened to them. If America continues to embrace sexual depravity, lusts and biblically offensive ways of life including Sharia law, we will, without fail, suffer the same fate as Sodom, Gomorrah and Rome.

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/6590/c...cement-support-sharia-law/#ixzz2Vrj6WM6W

I'm a Judas Goat? You're beyond clueless.

I'm a Madisonian constructionalist!

Do you know of the sheep & wolf parable? When would you suppose you'll be the next sheep at risk? Oh wait, the Patriot Act is being used against you now. How many of your phone records has the government collected?
Islam is a cancer on the planet. I'd like to see every muslim disappear. The world would be much better off. Just watch.....if/when WWIII comes, islam will be the cause.
The Jew is the Judas goat, the dumbschit Goyim are the gullible sheep.

Do you know of the sheep & wolf parable? When would you suppose you'll be the next sheep at risk? Oh wait, the Patriot Act is being used against you now. How many of your phone records has the government collected?
Try again I got thick skin.Ok Im laughing my ass off.Did you miss the part about the goat isnt smart enough to know what hes doing.
gitem_12,

From your post, who said this: "To no one�s surprise, everyone at the meeting was told that Sharia law poses no threat to U.S. law. They were also told that there is absolutely no conflict between Sharia law and the U.S Constitution and the Bill of Rights."?

I watched the video, and this wasn't in it.

But is it possible that this is true? Is it possible that there is no conflict between on Constitution & Sharia law? I don't know the answer because I don't know Sharia law. However, reason tells me that if this were in fact true, there would be no contention about Sharia law because it would comport to our Constitution.

You are familiar with the concepts of reason & logic, aren't you?

How's the Kool-Aid? What's your favorite flavor, Propaganda Punch?

Try again I got thick skin.Ok Im laughing my ass off.Did you miss the part about the goat isnt smart enough to know what hes doing.

Oh, believe me, I did. And you haven't a clue of what you're doing.
Should have known you would show up.You sound just like a muzzie.
It doesn't cite who made that statement

Sharia law says women are property and provides the death penalty by stoning as acceptable for the offense of adultery. You are saying that falls in line with our constitution?

Let me guess, you were pack raped by a mob of Jews when you were in your twenties...or you weren't and you wanted to be.
Should have known you would show up.You sound just like a muzzie.

You need to get educated. You need to awaken to reality.
Here is something for you to digest

He may believe that there is little chance of Sharia Law ever influencing the American judicial system, but evidently he has not been reading any news of late or he is just plain ignoring the news. The first example of his flawed statement that comes to mind is the case in Pennsylvania where a judge acquitted a Muslim for physically assaulting a man who wore a zombie Muhammad costume at Halloween. Even though the assault was witnessed by a police officer and caught on video, the judge not only acquitted the Muslim, but verbally chastised the assault victim for being insensitive to Islam. As it turns out the judge is a Muslim.

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/4571/i...-american-judicial-system/#ixzz2Vrr3qpru

Oh, believe me, I did. And you haven't a clue of what you're doing.
Im laughing at the foolishness that comes from you.Muzzies have been chopping heads off for 1300 years and you think they are friendly.Take some time to check out Mohamed to the battle of Tours.Ask yourself why Arabs fill the entire Middle East and not just the area once called Arabia.How did they take over so much.Where did these so called Palestinians come from.

Sharia law says women are property and provides the death penalty by stoning as acceptable for the offense of adultery. You are saying that falls in line with our constitution?

Then obviously Sharia law does not comport with the laws of the United States of America, our Constitution being our fundamental law.

So, Propaganda Punch, you think the 7 million American Muslims are going to be successful implementing Sharia law? Did you have to pass a psych exam? You sure sound paranoid to me.
jdm953,

And you fear that Muslims are going to start chopping of heads in America?

Is there a psychiatrist close to you? Let me suggest that you make an appointment posthaste.
gitem_12,

You should have watched the video before you posted it. It was classic propaganda. Someone told you what another purportedly said, and being the Propaganda Punch guy you are, you fell for it.

Try thinking. It does cure propaganditis
jdm953,

Is there a psychiatrist close to you? Let me suggest that you make an appointment posthaste.
Asking you to learn is a waste of time.All you have shown is that you live life as emotions instead of knowledge.I dont fear what I understand.I took the time to learn.Knowledge is a good thing,give it a try.
Or how about the austrailian girl who was raped and put in prison because she had pre marital sex
gitem_12,

You should have watched the video before you posted it. It was classic propaganda. Someone told you what another purportedly said, and being the Propaganda Punch guy you are, you fell for it.

Try thinking. It does cure propaganditis

And apparently you didnt read the OP-ED i posted either

Time for you to go back to chasing trannys useless

It happened just recently in England.

Then obviously Sharia law does not comport with the laws of the United States of America, our Constitution being our fundamental law.

So, Propaganda Punch, you think the 7 million American Muslims are going to be successful implementing Sharia law? Did you have to pass a psych exam? You sure sound paranoid to me.

Lagufus,

What are you? Are you [bleep] retarded or something? Just wait until the Muzzies are here in substantial numbers. It makes me sick to call libtard [bleep]-wits like you fellow Americans. Guys like gitem_12 and I will be the folks who lock and load to protect your sorry Muzzie sympathizing ass you politically correct puzzy. [bleep] like you will be the first to have your heads sawed off by those you defend.

Here's what your heroes do to us infidels you [bleep] azzhole. Jack Hensley lived not too far from me here in Marietta, Georgia and the whole community felt his murder.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e6a8846b95

LMAO!

your stupidity and ignorance knows no bounds.......

You and lagoony as well as lgr should be made responsible and held accountable for all the muslims and the damage they do here
Originally Posted by eh76

LMAO!

your stupidity and ignorance knows no bounds.......

You and lagoony as well as lgr should be made responsible and held accountable for all the muslims and the damage they do here

EH,

Thank you, I am so sick of these stupid [bleep].
If nobody said it yet..... We could use em to fill our potholes...... At least they could finally be useful.....for once...

Puzzy trumps all, but you wouldn't know what I am talking about would you?
German, Korean, Japanese, Iranian, Egyptian, Iraqi, Russian, .... All kinds! Game Over.

Your tax contributions were appreciated, but the future has nothing to do with you. The present either.

Now im thinking gas is at $4.29 a gallon here....... And our roads are still crap ...... Dearborn and Coldwater aren't that far away........ So im thinking again that running a couple of tractor trailer dumps with super singles and aluminum boxes so we could get more payload...... And you can find graders pretty cheap around these parts....... Prolly get these roads fixed up in no time.....

I keep waiting to read or see evidence of your convictions, but nothing, except death by a million key strokes.
When it is done...... No one will know........but everything that is eventually accomplished starts out as a dream....... smile
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2013/06/10/cosby-all-should-be-muslims
Originally Posted by rkamp

Well, that lass has real potential.
Yummy laugh...but there's some guy putting up with her [bleep].
She'll be buried up to her waist and conked to death with stones if her neighbor sees that video.....and if her father sees it.... He will cut off her head and shoot her mother and siblings too..
The Turks seem to have no problem with their women dancing like that.

Collect each and everyone of them and send them to Serbia.
Now why did you have to bring the Turks into it?????
Originally Posted by PAMac
Now why did you have to bring the Turks into it?????

Muslim and have women that dance like that.
This thread would never have been started if our religious freedoms would have had a don't ask don't tell clause inserted into the First Amendment........

Unfortunately the Turks will have to go too......
© 24hourcampfire