Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
gitem_12,

From your post, who said this: "To no one�s surprise, everyone at the meeting was told that Sharia law poses no threat to U.S. law. They were also told that there is absolutely no conflict between Sharia law and the U.S Constitution and the Bill of Rights."?

I watched the video, and this wasn't in it.

But is it possible that this is true? Is it possible that there is no conflict between on Constitution & Sharia law? I don't know the answer because I don't know Sharia law. However, reason tells me that if this were in fact true, there would be no contention about Sharia law because it would comport to our Constitution.

You are familiar with the concepts of reason & logic, aren't you?

How's the Kool-Aid? What's your favorite flavor, Propaganda Punch?

GB1

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by jdm953
Originally Posted by Laguna
You are a Judas Goat.This was ment for Laguna.Sorry.

I'm a Judas Goat? You're beyond clueless.

I'm a Madisonian constructionalist!

Do you know of the sheep & wolf parable? When would you suppose you'll be the next sheep at risk? Oh wait, the Patriot Act is being used against you now. How many of your phone records has the government collected?
Try again I got thick skin.Ok Im laughing my ass off.Did you miss the part about the goat isnt smart enough to know what hes doing.

Oh, believe me, I did. And you haven't a clue of what you're doing.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
The Jew is the Judas goat, the dumbschit Goyim are the gullible sheep.
Should have known you would show up.You sound just like a muzzie.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
It doesn't cite who made that statement

Sharia law says women are property and provides the death penalty by stoning as acceptable for the offense of adultery. You are saying that falls in line with our constitution?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Let me guess, you were pack raped by a mob of Jews when you were in your twenties...or you weren't and you wanted to be.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Should have known you would show up.You sound just like a muzzie.

You need to get educated. You need to awaken to reality.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Here is something for you to digest

He may believe that there is little chance of Sharia Law ever influencing the American judicial system, but evidently he has not been reading any news of late or he is just plain ignoring the news. The first example of his flawed statement that comes to mind is the case in Pennsylvania where a judge acquitted a Muslim for physically assaulting a man who wore a zombie Muhammad costume at Halloween. Even though the assault was witnessed by a police officer and caught on video, the judge not only acquitted the Muslim, but verbally chastised the assault victim for being insensitive to Islam. As it turns out the judge is a Muslim.

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/4571/i...-american-judicial-system/#ixzz2Vrr3qpru

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
You are a Judas Goat.This was ment for Laguna.Sorry.

I'm a Judas Goat? You're beyond clueless.

I'm a Madisonian constructionalist!

Do you know of the sheep & wolf parable? When would you suppose you'll be the next sheep at risk? Oh wait, the Patriot Act is being used against you now. How many of your phone records has the government collected?
Try again I got thick skin.Ok Im laughing my ass off.Did you miss the part about the goat isnt smart enough to know what hes doing.

Oh, believe me, I did. And you haven't a clue of what you're doing.
Im laughing at the foolishness that comes from you.Muzzies have been chopping heads off for 1300 years and you think they are friendly.Take some time to check out Mohamed to the battle of Tours.Ask yourself why Arabs fill the entire Middle East and not just the area once called Arabia.How did they take over so much.Where did these so called Palestinians come from.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Sharia law says women are property and provides the death penalty by stoning as acceptable for the offense of adultery. You are saying that falls in line with our constitution?

Then obviously Sharia law does not comport with the laws of the United States of America, our Constitution being our fundamental law.

So, Propaganda Punch, you think the 7 million American Muslims are going to be successful implementing Sharia law? Did you have to pass a psych exam? You sure sound paranoid to me.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
jdm953,

And you fear that Muslims are going to start chopping of heads in America?

Is there a psychiatrist close to you? Let me suggest that you make an appointment posthaste.

IC B3

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
gitem_12,

You should have watched the video before you posted it. It was classic propaganda. Someone told you what another purportedly said, and being the Propaganda Punch guy you are, you fell for it.

Try thinking. It does cure propaganditis

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
jdm953,

Is there a psychiatrist close to you? Let me suggest that you make an appointment posthaste.
Asking you to learn is a waste of time.All you have shown is that you live life as emotions instead of knowledge.I dont fear what I understand.I took the time to learn.Knowledge is a good thing,give it a try.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Or how about the austrailian girl who was raped and put in prison because she had pre marital sex

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
gitem_12,

You should have watched the video before you posted it. It was classic propaganda. Someone told you what another purportedly said, and being the Propaganda Punch guy you are, you fell for it.

Try thinking. It does cure propaganditis

And apparently you didnt read the OP-ED i posted either

Time for you to go back to chasing trannys useless

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

It happened just recently in England.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Then obviously Sharia law does not comport with the laws of the United States of America, our Constitution being our fundamental law.

So, Propaganda Punch, you think the 7 million American Muslims are going to be successful implementing Sharia law? Did you have to pass a psych exam? You sure sound paranoid to me.

Lagufus,

What are you? Are you [bleep] retarded or something? Just wait until the Muzzies are here in substantial numbers. It makes me sick to call libtard [bleep]-wits like you fellow Americans. Guys like gitem_12 and I will be the folks who lock and load to protect your sorry Muzzie sympathizing ass you politically correct puzzy. [bleep] like you will be the first to have your heads sawed off by those you defend.

Here's what your heroes do to us infidels you [bleep] azzhole. Jack Hensley lived not too far from me here in Marietta, Georgia and the whole community felt his murder.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e6a8846b95

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MojoHand
Hey, you guys forgot about the Jews, Irish, Catholics, et al...

Nothing 'funnier' than the hypocrisy and idiocy of the far right nut jobs who condemn Islam as a religion of violence while advocating same themselves, ESPECIALLY coming from some self professing "Christians".

LMAO!

They also all but break down sobbing before the mighty Constituion which of course guarantees them 'x' amount of rounds in their magazines but not the right of others to practice their religion...priceless.

On the other hand, I LOVED you guys in "Django"...

[video:youtube] ► 2:26► 2:26 www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WuGIR_SnIw[/video]

your stupidity and ignorance knows no bounds.......

You and lagoony as well as lgr should be made responsible and held accountable for all the muslims and the damage they do here

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by MojoHand
Hey, you guys forgot about the Jews, Irish, Catholics, et al...

Nothing 'funnier' than the hypocrisy and idiocy of the far right nut jobs who condemn Islam as a religion of violence while advocating same themselves, ESPECIALLY coming from some self professing "Christians".

LMAO!

They also all but break down sobbing before the mighty Constituion which of course guarantees them 'x' amount of rounds in their magazines but not the right of others to practice their religion...priceless.

On the other hand, I LOVED you guys in "Django"...

[video:youtube] ► 2:26► 2:26 www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WuGIR_SnIw[/video]

your stupidity and ignorance knows no bounds.......

You and lagoony as well as lgr should be made responsible and held accountable for all the muslims and the damage they do here

EH,

Thank you, I am so sick of these stupid [bleep].

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If nobody said it yet..... We could use em to fill our potholes...... At least they could finally be useful.....for once...

If 'ya can't put hot sauce on it, it ain't worth eat'n....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Puzzy trumps all, but you wouldn't know what I am talking about would you?
German, Korean, Japanese, Iranian, Egyptian, Iraqi, Russian, .... All kinds! Game Over.

Your tax contributions were appreciated, but the future has nothing to do with you. The present either.

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 12344mag, 16penny, 01Foreman400, 60 invisible), 2,359 guests, and 1,190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,821
Posts18,477,860
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.