Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
All one has to do to prove it is look at world history. Read the article posted today in another thread about the turkish mosque in Maryland

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

GB1

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by gitem_12
All one has to do to prove it is look at world history. Read the article posted today in another thread about the turkish mosque in Maryland

Read this, you whiskered catfish: you have posted that a CA congressman is trying to institute Sharia law. Put up or shut, you Kool-Aid-drinkin' fool! Where's the cite; or did you just make it up?

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Hey Laguna do you understand"Judas Goat".

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
gite_12,

I waiting on your proof. Where is it? Should I conclude that you've made it up? In essence, should I conclude that you're a liar?

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by jdm953
Hey Laguna do you understand"Judas Goat".

No. Give me a link.

IC B2

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
gitem_12,

Well, are you a liar, or can you provide proof? I'm waiting.

A cop who's outed as a liar is finished in that line of work. Once your credibility is shot, no one will ever trust you.

Were I you, I get busy finding proof that doesn't exist, just like your intelligence.

Word has it you've Amazoned its entire inventory of Kool-Aid.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Thats the goat that leads the sheep to the slaughter house.Hes to dumb to know what he is doing.He just knows his handlers want him to do it.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Thats the goat that leads the sheep to the slaughter house.Hes to dumb to know what he is doing.He just knows his handlers want him to do it.

Who would you suppose the goat would be in our country? Who are the sheep?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
You are a Judas Goat.This was ment for Laguna.Sorry.

Last edited by jdm953; 06/10/13.

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Im a judas goat?

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I posted wrong.I ment it for Laguna.Sorry

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I figured you did, Just clearin up. Must be he didnt think I was going to find a link? Or he ran out of internet time at the psych center again

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I believe he didnt know how wrong he is.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by gitem_12

gitem_12,

At great pain to myself, I endured hurt of listening to Waters. Not once did I hear her proclaim support for Sharia law. Never did she say that she supported Sharia law. Also, you might want to keep in mind the distinction between religious law such as the Bible's Book of Laws, and civil law.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Here schit for brains.

Earlier this year, a town hall meeting was held to determine the effects of Sharia law and to see whether or not it is something to be feared or embraced. In typical California fashion, the meeting was held on at a neutral location � the Islamic Society of Orange County.
To no one�s surprise, everyone at the meeting was told that Sharia law poses no threat to U.S. law. They were also told that there is absolutely no conflict between Sharia law and the U.S Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
As I�ve often said, California is the land of nuts, fruits and flakes and the results of the town hall meeting only helps to reinforce that notion. U.S. Rep Maxine Waters (D-CA) urged the people and officials to support and embrace Sharia law. Note, this is the same Maxine Waters known for her outrageous statements and extreme liberalism. Waters� district includes the Westchester are of Los Angeles along with Inglewood, Gardena, Florence-Graham and Hawthorne.
Another California politician that came out in support of Sharia Law was U.S. Rep. Loretta Sanchez (D-CA) whose district lies in central Orange County. Not only is Sanchez known as a flaming liberal who like other Dems votes for same-sex marriage and abortion, also is a ranking member of the Homeland Security Committee and Armed Services Committee. Her support of Sharia law should be alarming considering the important committees she serves on.
In addition to Waters and Sanchez, I was surprised to see Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca and Deputy Chief of the Los Angeles Police Department Michael Downing also come out and urge support of Sharia law. Radical Truth founder Joe Carey commented to OneNewsNow on something that Downing said at the town hall meeting:
"Michael Downing made this particular statement -- he said, 'The influence of natural laws described by Cicero are the foundational building blocks of Jewish law, Christian law, and sharia law or Islamic law. That is just outlandish. Sharia law does not recognize natural law and does not recognize human rights. These statements by our officials are just reprehensible, and they ought to be held to account for them."
I have to agree with Carey on his assessment of what Downing said. Sharia law allows for women and girls to be treated as property and not as a person. It allows their father, husbands and brothers to beat them and even kill them if they do anything to possibly bring shame to the family. This flies in the face of the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights and everything America stands for.
Worse yet, Sharia law allows for the beatings and killings of anyone that says or does anything against Allah, Mohammed or the Quran. Anyone that converts from Islam to any other religion automatically is condemned to death under Sharia law.
Muslims are gaining more and more support for Sharia law among the liberal Democrats of our nation. These liberals only want to destroy the biblically based foundation that America was built upon so they can openly enjoy their lustful sins like the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah did and like the citizens of ancient Rome. And look what happened to them. If America continues to embrace sexual depravity, lusts and biblically offensive ways of life including Sharia law, we will, without fail, suffer the same fate as Sodom, Gomorrah and Rome.

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/6590/c...cement-support-sharia-law/#ixzz2Vrj6WM6W

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

I'm a Judas Goat? You're beyond clueless.

I'm a Madisonian constructionalist!

Do you know of the sheep & wolf parable? When would you suppose you'll be the next sheep at risk? Oh wait, the Patriot Act is being used against you now. How many of your phone records has the government collected?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Islam is a cancer on the planet. I'd like to see every muslim disappear. The world would be much better off. Just watch.....if/when WWIII comes, islam will be the cause.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The Jew is the Judas goat, the dumbschit Goyim are the gullible sheep.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Laguna

I'm a Judas Goat? You're beyond clueless.

I'm a Madisonian constructionalist!

Do you know of the sheep & wolf parable? When would you suppose you'll be the next sheep at risk? Oh wait, the Patriot Act is being used against you now. How many of your phone records has the government collected?
Try again I got thick skin.Ok Im laughing my ass off.Did you miss the part about the goat isnt smart enough to know what hes doing.

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

235 members (1minute, 338reddog, 45_100, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 1beaver_shooter, 28 invisible), 2,432 guests, and 1,048 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,902
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.