Home
Police: East Central University student gunned down randomly

DUNCAN, OK � Duncan police say a 23-year-old East Central University athlete who was killed Friday was randomly gunned down.

BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS � Published: August 19, 2013

DUNCAN � Duncan police say a 23-year-old East Central University athlete who was killed Friday was randomly gunned down.

Police said Sunday that one of the three juveniles arrested for killing Christopher Lane of Australia says they shot him for �the fun of it.�

A local television station reports the suspects are ages 15, 16 and 17. Their names weren't released because they are juveniles. But police say they are expected to face first-degree murder charges.

Officials say Lane played baseball for the Tigers and regularly visited Duncan to visit his girlfriend.
Just damn!

Flucking hoods!
[bleep]? I'd wager.
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
[bleep]? I'd wager.

of course they were negros. If they were White boys, the story would say so.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
[bleep]? I'd wager.

That's a dead giveaway.
Black on white crime..

as usual, don't expect any reaction to it from Sharpton, Jackson et al....

but if it was 3 white teenagers that gun downed a black guy jogging down the street, they would have been on the 7Am Flight to Oklahoma City...

heart goes out to the parents. bet they rightfully hate the USA now, where something open like this can happen on the streets, just because liberal white America has the black population believing they can do whatever they want to...

personally I hope all three of the little SOBs get life in prison, but are found dead in the showers within 90 days with their brains beaten in.....
what a waste

the life that was taken

and the lives of the 3 that remain

rarely any justice in this country through the court systems, if you want justice you'd best provide your own it seems.
They been mistreated.
"Hang em' High"
They shot him for the fun of it. Well we should hang them for the fun of it rigth after their trial.
there is a day coming in the future when people are going to have to stand up to this Black Crime Problem in this country and say enough . They should be hunted down after the justice systems lets them walk and hung from the nearest tree.
In the meantime I think if hundreds of em's would be sent to OReilly he may get a clue.
Originally Posted by bea175
there is a day coming in the future when people are going to have to stand up to this Black Crime Problem in this country and say enough . They should be hunted down after the justice systems lets them walk and hung from the nearest tree.

I would respectfully suggest that, in addition to the above, a fair and THOROUGH look into the 3 monster's circle of close "associates", and their behaviors and cultural ethos.

The end game being that those holding the 3 in "Respect" would also be slain, forthwith.

This is not / should not be Marquis of Queensbury rules.

Simple rat killing is more the sad truth.

GTC

Well, a mixed group. "One of the alleged murderers was Caucasian, the other two were black, Chief Ford said"

Read more: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/nationa...ory-fncynjr2-1226699511591#ixzz2cR2eypNA

But even so you are right, you wont see those self serving, pontificating, racist Sharpton and Jacksons having any interest in a black on white crime. Three whites kills a black and they will be on CNN 24/7 claiming racism and wanting more money and affirmative action......
I bet the white guy made them do it!
Until the MSM starts reporting on such horror with the same zeal as Trevon/Zimmerman, this will continue until the lid blows off. They pick the wrong kid and some dad will show up in the hood and arrange a face to face with Jesus for as many as he can. The blacks know it too. I've seen more groups of blacks at the range this year than ever before. Most have fine new equipment and most are carrying open, which requires a permit in Iowa. It's coming.
from the latest article posted

the three teenagers had no motive other than to make a name for themselves.

.....what I'm getting at (or trying to) is that those amongst whom their name was being "Made" should, through nothing more "fair" than guilt by association and cultural affiliation, be made liable for this, as well.

Unpalatable, for sure, but a tactic that is going to be REQUIRED, before this current grim situation improves.

GTC
Originally Posted by sollybug
Well, a mixed group. "One of the alleged murderers was Caucasian, the other two were black, Chief Ford said"

Read more: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/nationa...ory-fncynjr2-1226699511591#ixzz2cR2eypNA

But even so you are right, you wont see those self serving, pontificating, racist Sharpton and Jacksons having any interest in a black on white crime. Three whites kills a black and they will be on CNN 24/7 claiming racism and wanting more money and affirmative action......

I've never yet seen a group of white and black running together that wasn't up to trouble.
"I've never yet seen a group of white and black running together that wasn't up to trouble."

I have, at a track meet.
You are right!!! the day is coming Soon.... mad
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain
"I've never yet seen a group of white and black running together that wasn't up to trouble."

I have, at a track meet.

No, they are running AGAINST one another.
Originally Posted by RickyD
...this will continue until the lid blows off. They pick the wrong kid and some dad will show up in the hood and arrange a face to face with Jesus for as many as he can. The blacks know it too. ....

Yes, the pavement apes know that there is a limit to their "gibs me dat" and "dat's rayciss!", but they'll push their luck until their hot words lead to cold slabs.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
[bleep]? I'd wager.

TRUE!
Originally Posted by sollybug

Caucasion? No, just a halfbreed, "if Obama had a son" type.

Where's Jesse, Al and the rest of the gang? Justice for Christopher!

[Linked Image]
How many more dead White people until the fury of Good White Men is unleashed??? How many more 13-year old boys must suffer beatings on school buses with no repercussions for the attacking moolies??? How many more White people must be raped and murdered by marauding apes (Channon Christian and Christopher Newsome) before a lesson is dealt to the black savages that skulk around America preying on decent folks???
My grandfather used to say "too soon out of the trees", how right he was.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
How many more dead White people until the fury of Good White Men is unleashed??? How many more 13-year old boys must suffer beatings on school buses with no repercussions for the attacking moolies??? How many more White people must be raped and murdered by marauding apes (Channon Christian and Christopher Newsome) before a lesson is dealt to the black savages that skulk around America preying on decent folks???

It'll take quite a few more racial incidents. There is too much
"white guilt" to start "pushing back".
original pic was 3 dark skinned blacks. Newer pics show one medium color, one very light skinned with many pics of the very white mom, ostensibly thrown in to make sure everyone sees the white in the perp .

I wonder how that first release had a very dark black guy, who then got replaced by the light skinned kid?

Either way, this is a crying shame, and to top it off the freakin aussie press / parents is blaming guns and not behaviors. Ugh.

Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by RickyD
...this will continue until the lid blows off. They pick the wrong kid and some dad will show up in the hood and arrange a face to face with Jesus for as many as he can. The blacks know it too. ....

Yes, the pavement apes know that there is a limit to their "gibs me dat" and "dat's rayciss!", but they'll push their luck until their hot words lead to cold slabs.

no, they think all their pissing and moaning gets them more sympathy.

We have taught them well, and they've done good on it so far.
These simian animals need to be extinguished from this country.

Sad for the college kids parents and family.

Gunner
I don't think they can make us mad enough to fight back. That is so hard to believe, but I think its true. I am amazed that there has not been an act of retaliation from some of the recent incidents of black on white crime. I guess we are defenseless? What a damn shame! Their side will need to feel some pain to get them to back off.
Called the duncan pd and couldn't get anyone with enough balls to tell me why this ISN'T being called a hate crime.

Guess that whole area is yellow, the hood rats are back shooters and the pd won't call it what it is.

Gunner
Originally Posted by gunner500
Called the duncan pd and couldn't get anyone with enough balls to tell me why this ISN'T being called a hate crime.

Guess that whole area is yellow, the hood rats are back shooters and the pd won't call it what it is.

Gunner

Get this.

The news report I heard this morning said they are not going for a hate crime, because the kids didn't say they picked him because he was white, just that they were bored. shocked

I'm waiting for the DOJ to open up a hotline and email address for people to give leads for the civil rights violation here.

Originally Posted by gunner500

Gunner

Never gonna happen

It is a one way law

Snake
Sad but true RWE and Temmi. frown

That's OK, when the slaughter starts they won't have anyone to blame for their deaths but themselves............

Gunner
keep wondering if Zimmerman had of told the cops .... I shot Trayon, in the back , just for fun eek
Zee would be a death row resident about now.

Gunner
[bleep]? I'd wager.

YES .... how is that not a HATE CRIME ? mad
© 24hourcampfire