Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
You are right!!! the day is coming Soon.... mad

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain
"I've never yet seen a group of white and black running together that wasn't up to trouble."

I have, at a track meet.

No, they are running AGAINST one another.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD
...this will continue until the lid blows off. They pick the wrong kid and some dad will show up in the hood and arrange a face to face with Jesus for as many as he can. The blacks know it too. ....

Yes, the pavement apes know that there is a limit to their "gibs me dat" and "dat's rayciss!", but they'll push their luck until their hot words lead to cold slabs.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
[bleep]? I'd wager.

of course they were negros. If they were White boys, the story would say so.

TRUE!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by sollybug
Well, a mixed group. "One of the alleged murderers was Caucasian, the other two were black, Chief Ford said"

Read more: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/nationa...ory-fncynjr2-1226699511591#ixzz2cR2eypNA

But even so you are right, you wont see those self serving, pontificating, racist Sharpton and Jacksons having any interest in a black on white crime. Three whites kills a black and they will be on CNN 24/7 claiming racism and wanting more money and affirmative action......

Caucasion? No, just a halfbreed, "if Obama had a son" type.

Where's Jesse, Al and the rest of the gang? Justice for Christopher!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How many more dead White people until the fury of Good White Men is unleashed??? How many more 13-year old boys must suffer beatings on school buses with no repercussions for the attacking moolies??? How many more White people must be raped and murdered by marauding apes (Channon Christian and Christopher Newsome) before a lesson is dealt to the black savages that skulk around America preying on decent folks???

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My grandfather used to say "too soon out of the trees", how right he was.

Retired and Loving It!!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
How many more dead White people until the fury of Good White Men is unleashed??? How many more 13-year old boys must suffer beatings on school buses with no repercussions for the attacking moolies??? How many more White people must be raped and murdered by marauding apes (Channon Christian and Christopher Newsome) before a lesson is dealt to the black savages that skulk around America preying on decent folks???

It'll take quite a few more racial incidents. There is too much
"white guilt" to start "pushing back".

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
original pic was 3 dark skinned blacks. Newer pics show one medium color, one very light skinned with many pics of the very white mom, ostensibly thrown in to make sure everyone sees the white in the perp .

I wonder how that first release had a very dark black guy, who then got replaced by the light skinned kid?

Either way, this is a crying shame, and to top it off the freakin aussie press / parents is blaming guns and not behaviors. Ugh.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by RickyD
...this will continue until the lid blows off. They pick the wrong kid and some dad will show up in the hood and arrange a face to face with Jesus for as many as he can. The blacks know it too. ....

Yes, the pavement apes know that there is a limit to their "gibs me dat" and "dat's rayciss!", but they'll push their luck until their hot words lead to cold slabs.

no, they think all their pissing and moaning gets them more sympathy.

We have taught them well, and they've done good on it so far.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
These simian animals need to be extinguished from this country.

Sad for the college kids parents and family.

Gunner

Trump Won!
W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
I don't think they can make us mad enough to fight back. That is so hard to believe, but I think its true. I am amazed that there has not been an act of retaliation from some of the recent incidents of black on white crime. I guess we are defenseless? What a damn shame! Their side will need to feel some pain to get them to back off.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Called the duncan pd and couldn't get anyone with enough balls to tell me why this ISN'T being called a hate crime.

Guess that whole area is yellow, the hood rats are back shooters and the pd won't call it what it is.

Gunner

Trump Won!
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500
Called the duncan pd and couldn't get anyone with enough balls to tell me why this ISN'T being called a hate crime.

Guess that whole area is yellow, the hood rats are back shooters and the pd won't call it what it is.

Gunner

Get this.

The news report I heard this morning said they are not going for a hate crime, because the kids didn't say they picked him because he was white, just that they were bored. shocked

I'm waiting for the DOJ to open up a hotline and email address for people to give leads for the civil rights violation here.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunner500

Gunner

Never gonna happen

It is a one way law

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Sad but true RWE and Temmi. frown

That's OK, when the slaughter starts they won't have anyone to blame for their deaths but themselves............

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
keep wondering if Zimmerman had of told the cops .... I shot Trayon, in the back , just for fun eek

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Zee would be a death row resident about now.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
[bleep]? I'd wager.

YES .... how is that not a HATE CRIME ? mad

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (160user, 17CalFan, 222Sako, 22250rem, 12344mag, 22kHornet, 52 invisible), 2,078 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,011
Posts18,481,492
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.