Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Police: East Central University student gunned down randomly

DUNCAN, OK � Duncan police say a 23-year-old East Central University athlete who was killed Friday was randomly gunned down.

BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS � Published: August 19, 2013

DUNCAN � Duncan police say a 23-year-old East Central University athlete who was killed Friday was randomly gunned down.

Police said Sunday that one of the three juveniles arrested for killing Christopher Lane of Australia says they shot him for �the fun of it.�

A local television station reports the suspects are ages 15, 16 and 17. Their names weren't released because they are juveniles. But police say they are expected to face first-degree murder charges.

Officials say Lane played baseball for the Tigers and regularly visited Duncan to visit his girlfriend.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just damn!

Flucking hoods!

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
[bleep]? I'd wager.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
[bleep]? I'd wager.

of course they were negros. If they were White boys, the story would say so.

Sam......

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
[bleep]? I'd wager.

of course they were negros. If they were White boys, the story would say so.
That's a dead giveaway.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Black on white crime..

as usual, don't expect any reaction to it from Sharpton, Jackson et al....

but if it was 3 white teenagers that gun downed a black guy jogging down the street, they would have been on the 7Am Flight to Oklahoma City...

heart goes out to the parents. bet they rightfully hate the USA now, where something open like this can happen on the streets, just because liberal white America has the black population believing they can do whatever they want to...

personally I hope all three of the little SOBs get life in prison, but are found dead in the showers within 90 days with their brains beaten in.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
what a waste

the life that was taken

and the lives of the 3 that remain

rarely any justice in this country through the court systems, if you want justice you'd best provide your own it seems.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
They been mistreated.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"Hang em' High"

FJB & FJT
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They shot him for the fun of it. Well we should hang them for the fun of it rigth after their trial.

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 08/19/13.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
there is a day coming in the future when people are going to have to stand up to this Black Crime Problem in this country and say enough . They should be hunted down after the justice systems lets them walk and hung from the nearest tree.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
In the meantime I think if hundreds of em's would be sent to OReilly he may get a clue.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bea175
there is a day coming in the future when people are going to have to stand up to this Black Crime Problem in this country and say enough . They should be hunted down after the justice systems lets them walk and hung from the nearest tree.

I would respectfully suggest that, in addition to the above, a fair and THOROUGH look into the 3 monster's circle of close "associates", and their behaviors and cultural ethos.

The end game being that those holding the 3 in "Respect" would also be slain, forthwith.

This is not / should not be Marquis of Queensbury rules.

Simple rat killing is more the sad truth.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Well, a mixed group. "One of the alleged murderers was Caucasian, the other two were black, Chief Ford said"

Read more: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/nationa...ory-fncynjr2-1226699511591#ixzz2cR2eypNA

But even so you are right, you wont see those self serving, pontificating, racist Sharpton and Jacksons having any interest in a black on white crime. Three whites kills a black and they will be on CNN 24/7 claiming racism and wanting more money and affirmative action......

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I bet the white guy made them do it!

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Until the MSM starts reporting on such horror with the same zeal as Trevon/Zimmerman, this will continue until the lid blows off. They pick the wrong kid and some dad will show up in the hood and arrange a face to face with Jesus for as many as he can. The blacks know it too. I've seen more groups of blacks at the range this year than ever before. Most have fine new equipment and most are carrying open, which requires a permit in Iowa. It's coming.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
from the latest article posted

the three teenagers had no motive other than to make a name for themselves.

.....what I'm getting at (or trying to) is that those amongst whom their name was being "Made" should, through nothing more "fair" than guilt by association and cultural affiliation, be made liable for this, as well.

Unpalatable, for sure, but a tactic that is going to be REQUIRED, before this current grim situation improves.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 08/19/13.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by sollybug
Well, a mixed group. "One of the alleged murderers was Caucasian, the other two were black, Chief Ford said"

Read more: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/nationa...ory-fncynjr2-1226699511591#ixzz2cR2eypNA

But even so you are right, you wont see those self serving, pontificating, racist Sharpton and Jacksons having any interest in a black on white crime. Three whites kills a black and they will be on CNN 24/7 claiming racism and wanting more money and affirmative action......

I've never yet seen a group of white and black running together that wasn't up to trouble.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
"I've never yet seen a group of white and black running together that wasn't up to trouble."

I have, at a track meet.

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (300_savage, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, AdventureBound, 10 invisible), 4,136 guests, and 685 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,447
Posts18,528,810
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.