Home

Dear concerned American,

I have a troubling situation to discuss.

Whispers are swirling around Capitol Hill that Fort Knox is empty�.

That all the gold is gone�

That the U.S. government has been shipping gold to nations like China (as collateral for a weak dollar).

Scary isn�t it?

Without any gold in Fort Knox, the United States has nothing backing the dollar but faith.

Here�s what Wall Street Daily analysts have confirmed�

The U.S. government has NOT done a public audit of the gold in Fort Knox since 1974. Policymakers have ignored all requests for a new audit, too.

Worse yet, $982 million worth of gold has left JFK International Airport in New York since the year began.

The destination? Somewhere in South Africa.

The gold shipment was confirmed by the U.S. Census Bureau�s foreign trade division.
We are screwed

Snake
Originally Posted by bea175
Without any gold in Fort Knox, the United States has nothing backing the dollar but faith.
That's been the case since the US FRN Dollar was delinked from gold by Nixon in 1972. Whether the gold is at Fort Knox or not, it's not our gold anymore anyway. It belongs to the private international banking establishment, regardless of where it's stored.
seems to me I'm often hearing the gov't tell us we've nothing to fear from all their snooping provided we have nothing to hide.

makes perfect sense to me when they don't allow an audit of Ft. Knox

they must have something to hide

amazing to me how so many folks on here and out in the real world still seem to have a high degree of trust for .gov

they've robbed SS right in front of our eyes while they spend money on the most stupid stuff imaginable, broke laws, pass laws that they're exempted from personally and continually lie out their azz

yet folks that have a deep mistrust of .gov are considered "the kooks"

lmao, people are the strangest critters on the planet.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
That's been the case since the US FRN Dollar was delinked from gold by Nixon in 1972. Whether the gold is at Fort Knox or not, it's not our gold anymore anyway. It belongs to the private international banking establishment, regardless of where it's stored.

In other words, the Jews took it. grin
It went to Kenya, for the Kenyon.
Originally Posted by eyeball
It went to Kenya, for the Kenyon.
dats racist
Anyone seen ODD Job around?
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
seems to me I'm often hearing the gov't tell us we've nothing to fear from all their snooping provided we have nothing to hide.

makes perfect sense to me when they don't allow an audit of Ft. Knox

they must have something to hide

amazing to me how so many folks on here and out in the real world still seem to have a high degree of trust for .gov

they've robbed SS right in front of our eyes while they spend money on the most stupid stuff imaginable, broke laws, pass laws that they're exempted from personally and continually lie out their azz

lmao, people are the strangest critters on the planet.
Spot-on.
"

.gov also likes to portray basically any form of "prepping" as an indication of paranoia yet all the while they are the largest group of preppers on earth[with our monies of course].
Just keep it positive and think of all the money we'll be saving not having to guard it.
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Anyone seen ODD Job around?

can one imagine a world without gold? I know TRH can't.

but seriously, what good is gold, sitting in a vault anyways?

without gold we wouldn't have to worry about it being stolen from us, would we?

so, in a world without gold, how about trees, grass, fisheries, good farm land, fresh air, sunshine, and an ability to reproduce with Beautiful Women? wink
Originally Posted by Gus

so, in a world without gold, how about trees, grass, fisheries, good farm land, fresh air, sunshine, and an ability to reproduce with Beautiful Women? wink
You speak from profound ignorance on this issue.
I don't think his ignorance is limited to this issue.
Originally Posted by Gus

so, what't the solution? own more gold I think is your solution? am I wrong?

without gold, where would we be? why, right here, dude. grin
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
I don't think his ignorance is limited to this issue.

Yup, it's limitless.............................
Originally Posted by Gus

Well if you enjoy your electronics, modern medicine, etc gold is pretty important. So to answer your ingnorance, no I can't and neither can you.
Rather like bemoaning the invention of the wheel.
Or the existence of water...
Rather like bemoaning the invention of the wheel.

the wheel, what a concept. without going into the details of how best to feed 9 billion people, lets step back a step or two.

at the end of the animal economy, right before the beginning of the age of oil, what if everything stopped with animal power? why didn't that happen? oil came upon the scene at the nick of time.

so, here we are, got a missle to ship us to the moon, mars, or further. what's going on here dude? if we just had more gold, we'd all be more warm in the winter?
Originally Posted by Gus
if we just had more gold, we'd all be more warm in the winter?
Once again you reveal your profound and disqualifying ignorance on the subject. More gold would merely reduce the purchasing power of each holder's stockpile according to the ratio of new gold to old. Since it's so rare an element, however, this rarely happens to any significant degree in relation to world population.
It didn't stop because smart men came through with revolutionary technology that changed the world and allowed everyone to become more productive. Oil also allowed for more efficient machines and the ability to feed the billions of people on earth.

I know you won't comprehend any of this and merely change the subject with more asinine questions, just as you did with the gold conversation.
Originally Posted by Jcubed
It didn't stop because smart men came through with revolutionary technology that changed the world and allowed everyone to become more productive. Oil also allowed for more efficient machines and the ability to feed the billions of people on earth.

I know you won't comprehend any of this and merely change the subject with more asinine questions, just as you did with the gold conversation.

i'm prepared to intentionally remain focused, with your help, efforts, propaganda and agenda.

so, what are you selling to the rank and file on this day?
Originally Posted by Gus

i'm prepared to intentionally remain focused, with your help, efforts, propaganda and agenda.

REASON.

And you?
Originally Posted by Gus

REASON.

And you?

pure Logic. ever heard of it?
There is nothing remotely logical in any of your posts...

A=A is what I'm selling...do you understand that logic?
I also apologize for this hijack! I will stop now
Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by Gus

so, what't the solution? own more gold I think is your solution? am I wrong?

without gold, where would we be? why, right here, dude. grin

It says " In God we Trust " on my bills.
I also apologize for this hijack! I will stop now

there's very little hi-jacking occurs when Gold is the subject. well, there are robberies of various kinds, types and varieties.

let's agree to engage later, when the conditions best merit our efforts. i appreciate your willingness to engage.

a world without Gold? say it ain't so. wink
"The U.S. government has NOT done a public audit of the gold in Fort Knox since 1974. Policymakers have ignored all requests for a new audit, too."

I'm pretty sure there's never been an actual audit of the gold that's supposed to be in Fort Knox. I read about one so called audit where a few Congressmen were give a short partial tour of Fort Knox to see some gold stuff that might have been gold but no gold was actually audited.
Don't worry. There hasn't been enough gold in Knox to back the dollar for a long time. smirk
so, if ounce of gold was gone, or at least there, but assigned to other national interests, what difference would it make.

ol TRH thinks the gold should be there, if his chickens can come home and lay eggs every day.

not so.

as long as the Sun rises, the goldbugs can continue to inspire the oxygen in the atmosphere. we're continue to go forward, even without gold. trust me, ok?

let's continue to talk, never to give up on each other. but so many need to be saved, as they are un-enlightened.
Birth Certificates are supposedly used as collateral for the prospective taxable labor/production, which may explain why the govt is so anxious to flood the country with illegal�s who breed like cockroaches.
Originally Posted by Gus
so, if ounce of gold was gone, or at least there, but assigned to other national interests, what difference would it make.

ol TRH thinks the gold should be there, if his chickens can come home and lay eggs every day.

not so.

as long as the Sun rises, the goldbugs can continue to inspire the oxygen in the atmosphere. we're continue to go forward, even without gold. trust me, ok?

let's continue to talk, never to give up on each other. but so many need to be saved, as they are un-enlightened.
You lack the minimum in intellectual discipline required for a discussion with you to be profitable to anyone, least of all yourself. You've proved that many times over.
contrary to your goldbug perspective (where did that come from?), life moves forward. just ask the biological people's among us?

i think following gold is engrained in our (your?) DNA?

ecological development is being handed down from God to us Humans. it's a part of the process.

carry on, troop. wink
Originally Posted by Gus
contrary to your goldbug perspective (where did that come from?), life moves forward. just ask the biological people's among us?

ecological development is being handed down from God to us Humans. it's a part of the process.

carry on, troop. wink

Can anyone translate this?
01-31-2008
WSJ today has ad saying Fort Knox is empty
Just picked up 3 copies of today's Wall Street Journal. There is front page article on gold and a full page ad on C-5 about Fort Knox being empty. "We are in a new era believe it or not." - Ron Paul

Join the Ron Paul Gold Rush!
Submitted by SteveMT on Mon, 02/09/2009
in Daily Paul Liberty Forum
Is this common knowledge?
I just asked the question and here is the answer as well as another source. Is this a joke or the truth? We are up the creek if we have no gold reserves. Alternative hard currencies cannot be minted out of thin air! We need hard assets to mint a hard currency.
I need some answers from our PM gurus on the DP about this.

How much gold is in Fort Knox?
Answer:
There is no gold at Fort Knox. When Ronald Regan was President he assigned a committee called the "Gold Committee" to investigate this matter. The results was staggering. There is no gold at Fort Knox. It is being held by the Federal Reserve Bank (which is privately owned by international bankers) as collateral for America's debt. This explains why there has been no audits of Fort Knox. THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT AND THE INTERNATIONAL BANKERS DO NOT WANT THE AMERICAN PUBLIC TO KNOW THIS. Do you know there was a time in American history when it was illegal to have gold coins? Did you know Americans were required to turn in their gold coins to the federal government for $20.00 an ounce? This gold was melted down and sold to foreign companies and countries for $35.00 an ounce while it was illegal for Americans to buy any gold from Fort Knox. This is and was the biggest robbery of monies ever from the American people.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_gold_is_in_Fort_Knox&alre...

I was surprised to learn that the contents of Ft. Knox are actually an asset on the balance sheet of a privately owned corporation and banking entity. That�s right, the Fed owns the gold. The U.S. Treasury is holding the gold for the Fed, not necessarily for U.S. citizens. Both the Fed and the Treasury are on the line if the gold is gone. U.S. citizens will be the losers. The �faith and confidence� behind the global money we issue will.
http://www.investorsdailyedge.com/article.aspx?id=179
Calls for a U.S. Gold Audit Miss the Point
By James Rickards www.usnews.com
June 4, 2012
James Rickards is a hedge fund manager in New York City and the author of �Currency Wars: The Making of the Next Global Crisis� from Portfolio/Penguin.

For those who comment on the role of gold in the international monetary system, one of the most frequently asked questions involves the existence of the U.S. gold hoard. Officially the U.S. Treasury is in possession of 8,133 metric tons of gold stored mostly in two large depositories�Ft. Knox, Ky. and West Point, N.Y.�with smaller amounts on deposit at the Denver Mint and the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.

Yet, as a writer and speaker on the role of gold, the most frequent question I encounter is, "How do you know the gold is actually there?" or some variant. The suggestion is always that the United States long ago dumped its gold on world markets to suppress the price and that the vaults in Ft. Knox are actually empty or, at most, filled with tungsten bars lightly coated with gold paint.

Invariably these critics point to the fact that the Treasury will not permit an audit of the gold as proof of their suspicion. A proper audit would verify both the quantity and purity of the U.S. gold hoard. Ideally, each gold ingot would be individually numbered and tested and at the end a reputable nongovernment auditor such as a major accounting firm would attest a complete inventory of separately numbered ingots. This should be a fairly straightforward task. The failure to conduct the audit is perennially advanced as evidence that the gold does not exist.

Analysis should always be based on the best available evidence and not speculation. I have seen some evidence, gathered from military and Treasury officials, that the gold is where the government says it is. I have seen no evidence whatsoever that it is not. Based on this, I assume the gold is there.

If I learn differently someday, I'll change my view, but until then I'll base my economic and monetary analyses on the fact that the United States is the proud owner of 8,133 metric tons.

But what about the audit? What harm can there be in that if the gold is where the Treasury says it is?

There are two powerful reasons not to do the audit even if the gold is in the vaults. The first has to do with the credibility of gold as a component of international reserves and monetary systems in general.

Gold was officially demonetized by the International Monetary Fund in 1973 not long after President Nixon ended the convertibility of dollars into gold in 1971. Since then gold has been continually disparaged as a monetary asset, most recently in the remarks of Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke that the possession of gold by the United States was a mere "tradition."

If that were so, why would the United States audit something so unimportant? An audit suggests that gold is somehow meaningful and deserving of respect. The official position is that gold is a legacy asset of no particular importance. In this context, refusing an audit makes sense. An audit would give gold too much credit and start to erode the official propaganda that gold is not a monetary asset. After all, no one audits the number of acorns in the national parks�they are too unimportant.

Another reason has to do with not calling attention to a host of ancillary questions. Assume the audit were conducted and everything was in good order, that the United States had the right number of ingots of 99.99 percent purity and everything was numbered and in its place. This would immediately lead to other questions. Is the gold leased? To whom? On what terms?

Some naively assume that if the gold is leased to commercial banks such as J.P. Morgan that the leasing bank backs up a truck and takes it away. That is not true. The gold can be leased in paper transactions without ever leaving Ft. Knox or West Point. The leased gold can then be rehypothecated by J.P. Morgan to other banks and so on until multiple parties all claim some title to the same physical gold. That gold goes on to support an even larger inverted pyramid of "paper gold" transactions in futures, options, forwards, swaps, and so-called unallocated storage. One reason not to do an audit is to avoid all of the awkward legal title questions that would arise once the physical existence issue was settled. The Treasury would rather ignore gold than open Pandora's Box.

Gold remains the 8,000 ton gorilla in the room; the thing that is too big to ignore but that no one wants to discuss.

The international monetary system and the role of the dollar are in dire straits even if all of the gold is where it is supposed to be.

It is not necessary to fantasize about phantom gold in order to see that a monetary crisis is imminent.

The Fed and Treasury refusal to audit gold is part of their painstaking effort to deny that gold is still at the heart of the system.

No more elaborate explanation is required.
Originally Posted by Gus

carry on, troop. wink

Can anyone translate this?
yes if gold were to vanish tomorrow life would continue on.
folks, trust me. if we had no gold where we be? why, we'd be right here of course.

gold helps us, wen put into use. when it sits in a vault with armed guards, it means next to nothing.

if we could increase the output of the Earth, what would we do next? i mean 9 billion people, eating the Earth. how should we organize such?
Oy vey!
Originally Posted by Gus
folks, trust me. if we had no gold where we be? why, we'd be right here of course.

gold helps us, wen put into use. when it sits in a vault with armed guards, it means next to nothing.

if we could increase the output of the Earth, what would we do next? i mean 9 billion people, eating the Earth. how should we organize such?

I disagree as you presuppose that without gold society and the world would have progressed in the same manner. This is simply not true. Remove modern medicine and electronics and the world today is a much different place.

And fyi it is the value of the gold that allows it to sit in a vault. People use it for many applications and it is hard to obtain. Thus it is better to have a supply on hand when someone wants to buy than to have to go out explore, dig, mine, extract, and refine instantaneously. Simple economics and logic.

But do carry on...
humans attempting to eat the Earth in an orderly manner.

we're pushing toward 9 billion people. that's not a problem is it?

would i swap a pound of gold for a loaf of bread? why, i think i might?
Never mind that I don't trust the .gov either.

But then again, if there has been no audit, how do you know if we do or do not have gold?

Who is THEY? That we always refer to?
Originally Posted by Gus

I disagree as you presuppose that without gold society and the world would have progressed in the same manner. This is simply not true. Remove modern medicine and electronics and the world today is a much different place.

And fyi it is the value of the gold that allows it to sit in a vault. People use it for many applications and it is hard to obtain. Thus it is better to have a supply on hand when someone wants to buy than to have to go out explore, dig, mine, extract, and refine instantaneously. Simple economics and logic.

But do carry on...
Well said, but wasted on Gus.
Originally Posted by Gus
Great. Send me a pound of gold and I'll send you two loaves of bread.
Originally Posted by Gus
Great. Send me a pound of gold and I'll send you two loaves of bread.

This made me laugh
Originally Posted by rost495
Never mind that I don't trust the .gov either.

But then again, if there has been no audit, how do you know if we do or do not have gold?

Who is THEY? That we always refer to?
Right, the government isn't actually "we." The government has long ago become a mere component of the state that rules us. The state is the descendent of the first band of brigands who ever came upon an agriculturally based society and demanded regular tribute so that they and their friends may live a life of ease, comfort, luxury, and power. Those who paid the tribute didn't consider themselves part of the "we" that ruled them. They understood, rather, that the state was their victimizer, i.e., it was a "them," not a "we."

The Founding Fathers attempted to do something revolutionary, i.e., impose law on the state such that it was forced to exist in the service of We The People, rather than the service of itself and a small group of associates. This experiment was undermined long ago, however, and the mechanisms of government created by the Founders to apply law to the state have largely been subverted by the rulers of the state and turned to their own purposes.
Originally Posted by Gus

It once meant our money was worth something, Gus.
Boys, all you can make with gold is BBs. The emerging standard is lead.
Expound, please, DD.
But Glenn beck says to pray about it, then buy some
I'm praying I can make enough buy some more.
The true worth of a dog, or gold, can only be determined when it is sold, and the "worth" that is established at that point in time has validity ONLY for the two persons or entities involved in the transaction.

If I price a dog at a hundred dollars, and you offer fifty dollars, its worth is somewhere between the two numbers. Persons other than you or me are unaffected by our transaction, or lack of a transaction.

If paper currency becomes worthless, gold will be worthless as
well other than it's value in manufacturing.

IOW..... I care not if .gov has a bunch of gold, or no gold.

I ain't buying or selling it.
That may be the best thing to do. Only time will tell if you or TRH are correct.

If our dollar becomes worthless, gold may become more valuable on the world markets than it now is.
who's going to allow our dollar to become worthless, ya know?
.g been allowing it as far as I know, and as long as I can remember.

The United States has been OFF of the Gold Standard since June 5, 1933, when the great demoncrat FDR signed legislation removing us from the gold standard! All Nixon did was legalize American ownership of gold with the law he signed!
Curdog

For this position to be valid, your assertion/premise that others are unaffected by a transaction by two persons must be true...which, sadly, it is not.

For example, if one produces widgets at a cost of $1 and sells them to customers for $1.50 this pricing will affect another person whose cost to produce the same widget is $10.

Essentially, supply and demand economic systems stem from the consequences of other peoples transactions on you.
That may be the best thing to do. Only time will tell if you or TRH are correct.

If our dollar becomes worthless, gold may become more valuable on the world markets than it now is.

Hard to imagine the U.S. dollar becoming useless while other currencies hold their worth.

The Gnomes of Zurich MUST have a currency to peg gold's value to, or the whole shebang comes crashing down.
Those here who have access to The Documentary Channel on Direct/Cable/Dish, etc. might enjoy watching; "The End of The Road Or How Money Became Worthless".

It'll give ya some things to think about. Maybe give you heartburn, too. It's worth your time to view.
Originally Posted by Gus

The thought of you reproducing with beautiful women is pretty scary, but if you can afford to trade a pound of gold for a loaf of bread, I guess anything is possible.
Originally Posted by Darrel

The United States has been OFF of the Gold Standard since June 5, 1933, when the great demoncrat FDR signed legislation removing us from the gold standard! All Nixon did was legalize American ownership of gold with the law he signed!
You're mistaken. FDR did three things with regard to gold, 1) He devalued the dollar in relation to gold (i.e., an ounce of gold went from being fixed at $20.00 to being fixed at $35.00 US), 2) he deprived Americans of the lawful ability to redeem their currency for gold, and 3) he required that Americans exchange their gold for US currency (this before devaluing it). The US dollar remained, however, fixed to gold at $35.00 per ounce, and anyone other than an American citizen could redeem US currency for gold, thus it was linked to gold. Nixon was the one who delinked our currency from gold, closing the international gold exchange window, permitting gold and the US dollar to fluctuate independently of each other and permitting unlimited inflation of US currency through the Fed.
Hawk we have a few here who don't recall those 'great Nixon' yrs. Wage and price controls, uber inflation and from those gave us the great savior of mankind,,,,,jimmah cartuh.
That's something I will never be able to understand. Re Nixon and gold delinking.
That's something I will never be able to understand. Re Nixon and gold delinking.

Look at the massive power it gave the fed and gov and where we sit now...should give you the understanding you seek.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Hawk we have a few here who don't recall those 'great Nixon' yrs. Wage and price controls, uber inflation and from those gave us the great savior of mankind,,,,,jimmah cartuh.
Yep, he was a leftist nightmare all around.

Look at the massive power it gave the fed and gov and where we sit now...should give you the understanding you seek.

I never considered him in the same boat as the other traitors.
He had to. Due to all the spending the US was embarked on for the Great Society, Medicare, the wars in Southeast Asia, the Cold War, etc., the US was forced to print currency way out of step with our ability to back it with available gold. The holders of US currency around the world began to catch wind of this fact and rushed to redeem their US notes for gold at $35.00 per ounce, seeing the writing on the wall. When our supplies of gold started reaching critical lows, Nixon was advised that our stockpile of gold would soon be completely gone if he didn't delink. Of course his authority to do that is nowhere in the Constitution, which requires gold and silver money, and the correct thing to do would have been to pull back from our socialistic and world dominating course, but those who would rule us, and who essentially "ran" Nixon, had other plans.

Why?

ETA: Is it because he had the appropriate letter behind his name?

Glad to have you back, Mike. wink

Read None Dare Call It Conspiracy.
Ok, now I understand. Why couldn't he have let the value of gold rise?

Thanks for the information, TRH.

You, too, JC.
Ok, now I understand. Why couldn't he have let the value of gold rise?

Thanks for the information, TRH.

You, too, JC.
The value of gold stays pretty much the same. It's only the value of the currency that can fluctuate through changes in where it's linked to gold, or via delinking it.
As TRH stated there was a run on gold... allowing the value to rise while the run was occurring would have just emptied the coffers more quickly. Plus the US would have still had to buy gold at that increased price to back any new currency printed.

Thus artificial manipulation of the price of gold wouldn't fix the problem. The only answer was to erase the link to gold, allowing for the free printing of money and massive government.
Do you think the powers that be too over before the assassination of JFK?
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/fdr-takes-united-states-off-gold-standard
This will take you to the "Day in History" page mentioning and expainging FDR taking the U.S. off of the gold standard in 1933!
Here is a copy of it!

Jun 5, 1933:
FDR takes United States off gold standard

On June 5, 1933, the United States went off the gold standard, a monetary system in which currency is backed by gold, when Congress enacted a joint resolution nullifying the right of creditors to demand payment in gold. The United States had been on a gold standard since 1879, except for an embargo on gold exports during World War I, but bank failures during the Great Depression of the 1930s frightened the public into hoarding gold, making the policy untenable.

Soon after taking office in March 1933, Roosevelt declared a nationwide bank moratorium in order to prevent a run on the banks by consumers lacking confidence in the economy. He also forbade banks to pay out gold or to export it. According to Keynesian economic theory, one of the best ways to fight off an economic downturn is to inflate the money supply. And increasing the amount of gold held by the Federal Reserve would in turn increase its power to inflate the money supply. Facing similar pressures, Britain had dropped the gold standard in 1931, and Roosevelt had taken note.

On April 5, 1933, Roosevelt ordered all gold coins and gold certificates in denominations of more than $100 turned in for other money. It required all persons to deliver all gold coin, gold bullion and gold certificates owned by them to the Federal Reserve by May 1 for the set price of $20.67 per ounce. By May 10, the government had taken in $300 million of gold coin and $470 million of gold certificates. Two months later, a joint resolution of Congress abrogated the gold clauses in many public and private obligations that required the debtor to repay the creditor in gold dollars of the same weight and fineness as those borrowed. In 1934, the government price of gold was increased to $35 per ounce, effectively increasing the gold on the Federal Reserve's balance sheets by 69 percent. This increase in assets allowed the Federal Reserve to further inflate the money supply.

The government held the $35 per ounce price until August 15, 1971, when President Richard Nixon announced that the United States would no longer convert dollars to gold at a fixed value, thus completely abandoning the gold standard. In 1974, President Gerald Ford signed legislation that permitted Americans again to own gold bullion.

Do you think the powers that be too over before the assassination of JFK?
They've been exerting power over the US through banking and command of massive wealth since the beginning to one extent or the other. The level of their power over us politically has fluctuated a lot, but they really got a strong foothold over us in the year 1913 in which the Sixteenth and Seventeenth Amendments were "ratified," and the Federal Reserve Act and Income Tax Act were passed. Wilson was their man, as was FDR, and most presidents since, to one extent or the other.
Well, I guess glad to see Nixon was forced into it.

He sealed his fate when he saved Israelmfrom the Moslems in their little war in the desert.

Kissinger warned him against it and advised him to let the infidels drive Israel into the sea, though he was Jewish, himself.
Well, I guess glad to see Nixon was forced into it.

What?

Guess I'm asking what was meant by "glad."
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Pure propaganda.
Curdog

For this position to be valid, your assertion/premise that others are unaffected by a transaction by two persons must be true...which, sadly, it is not.

For example, if one produces widgets at a cost of $1 and sells them to customers for $1.50 this pricing will affect another person whose cost to produce the same widget is $10.

Essentially, supply and demand economic systems stem from the consequences of other peoples transactions on you.

Well...... the topic was the price of gold, and I introduced dogs into the discussion, so I can't chastise you for bringing in "widgets".

I will point out that only those folks having a need for widgets are affected by the price of them, and it is presumed that those with a need for them will actually take possession of them.

My larger point is that a "theoretical" supply of gold works as well as a real supply at the point where it impacts ordinary folks, and it takes a peculiar form of self-involvement to get all worked up over it.
Pure propaganda.

Nixon got his orders from the IMF and the rest of the usual suspects.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Pure propaganda.

Nixon got his orders from the IMF and the rest of the usual suspects.
Yep.
well somebody better break the news to the negros

aint gonna be no mo gold fo grills and chains very soon

fuggers are gonna go apeshyt.....................
hahahahaaa!!!!
© 24hourcampfire