[Linked Image]
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
That was icky......I am glad I am not in BRC's shoes. eek
Posted By: BrentD Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
Originally Posted by stxhunter

what would you do?

Under the line where it says "Parenting qualifications" write, "NONE"
Posted By: JPro Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
Heard about all this mess on Fox News online this morning. I've got two grade-school age girls at home and am so glad we got rid of TV a few months back. They didn't need to see Hannah Montana in full whore-mode. For that matter, they don't need to see 95% of the garbage/poison/advertising on TV. Netflix/Amazon/DVD's and actual "books" seems to be working just fine....
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
It's all about publicity . Lots of money involved. Do anything to be in the spot lite. It's probally BRC's idea. Hasbeen
Posted By: Crow hunter Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13

what would you do?

I'd have a DNA test done to see if I could get out of having to claim the nasty little skank.
Wholesome...in fact, I think I can see her hole.
Posted By: FVA Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
Well, he is just reaping what he has sowed. Can't see crying about it now and likely he is fine with it.
Posted By: rifle Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
? Sick for sure....
Posted By: temmi Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
she is gonna do what she is gonna do
Posted By: reelman Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
When you can't sing or act this is the way to get attention. I would be so dissapointed in her if I was her father.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
Put both of them together, and you don't have a thimble-full of talent. The best she could do now as an example to young people is OD and croak. sick
I always said Billy Ray killed country music.
Looks like Karma agreed.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
Originally Posted by FVA
Well, he is just reaping what he has sowed. Can't see crying about it now and likely he is fine with it.
^This.
I'm sure he's crying all the way to the bank...
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
He is about as much a Father as Obama is a real leader.
Posted By: THOMASMAGNUM Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
...Don't tell my heart my achy breaky heart
my little gril grow'd up to be whore
Posted By: isaac Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
Isn't her daddy also her agent? If so, you know where I lean on this.
Posted By: Seminole39 Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
i'd hit it
Our society has degraded to this level...

Posted By: RDW Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
Crying out for attention, bet she is dead before 35.
Posted By: tzone Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
half the people on here comdeming her are at home in the bathroom with a bottle of lotion and a handfull of kleenex.

I'll take a closer look when I get home....she has a nice ass.
Posted By: T_O_M Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
what would you do?

Considering her age, exactly what do you think you COULD do that wouldn't make things worse? The only thing there is TO do is sit down, STFU, and keep your foot out of your mouth.

Tom
Nah. She ain't sexy, she's just a disturbing whore.
Posted By: Crockettnj Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
OH man. It wasnt even good.

Sort of like if Madonna's dad had a mullet...

I think MC just broke BRC's achey breaky heart.

Posted By: billhilly Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
Another pitchy stripper...........
Posted By: slumlord Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
Originally Posted by Seminole39
i'd hit it
hell yeah

I'd be bangin it like a screen door in a tornado, bout like I did your sister.

Posted By: stxhunter Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
You don't stop being a father when your kid reaches a certain age. My daughter is the same age (20) and i don't hesitate to give her my take on things. Not talking with your kids about their behavior is the worst thing you could do, they'll think you condone it by your silence.
Posted By: bhemry Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
Considering her age, exactly what do you think you COULD do that wouldn't make things worse? The only thing there is TO do is sit down, STFU, and keep your foot out of your mouth.
what T O M said. At her age, it's pretty much too late.
Posted By: ingwe Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
If I was BRC I would congratulate her on being the best marketing genius since Maddona. 'Controversial' is the best kind of publicity...

Then I would go hide my head in the sand....
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
OH man. It wasnt even good.

Sort of like if Madonna's dad had a mullet...

I actually think you might have just insulted Madonna.... if that's possible.

MC's "performance" was like amateur hour down at the slippery pole.

She didn't really know what she was doing, but she knew it was going to take a lot of air humping, air licking and crotch rubbing to get the attention she was looking for.

Posted By: pullit Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
Mom and Dad must be pround...

Having said that, BR made his money bumping and grinding back when his was into music...
oh yeah, we know

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
never heard of her
Posted By: T_O_M Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
You don't stop being a father when your kid reaches a certain age. My daughter is the same age (20) and i don't hesitate to give her my take on things. Not talking with your kids about their behavior is the worst thing you could do, they'll think you condone it by your silence.

Y' know, I read your response differently than I read the rest. I agree with what I think you said. The problem most parents have about that age is failing to make the transition from "controller" to "adviser." You bet, give input if she'll listen, but don't burn any bridges trying to tell her what to do. There may be much more important issues down the road. If you waste your silver bullets shooting tin cans you won't have them when she needs you to whack a werewolf.

(Mine is 26. I've had time to think about this a lot.)

Tom
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
Originally Posted by ingwe
If I was BRC I would congratulate her on being the best marketing genius ho since Maddona. 'Controversial' is the best kind of publicity...

Posted By: 1minute Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
Regardless of ones take, she has the media's attention and is laughing all the way to the bank.

Still a bit sad.
Posted By: pahick Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
Originally Posted by tzone
half the people on here comdeming her are at home in the bathroom with a bottle of lotion and a handfull of kleenex.

I'll take a closer look when I get home....she has a nice ass.

Thats what you call a nice ass? She looked like a teenage boy in a bathing suit!
Posted By: kamo_gari Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
His achy breaky heart is done broke. Yeah, right.
Posted By: RDW Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
If I was BRC I would congratulate her on being the best marketing genius since Maddona. 'Controversial' is the best kind of publicity...

Madonna was probably the first and absolutely successful at it, and her acts were not that vulgar.

The Lady Gag chick is doing the same but is simply weird.

Cyrus is simply stupid, I saw a short clip on fox and all she did was touch her pussy and stick her tongue out...and she is not attractive with that butch ass haircut.
Originally Posted by 1minute
Regardless of ones take, she has the media's attention and laughing all the way to the bank.

Still a bit sad.

Yeah, she's 20 years old and already worth a cool $150 million. She'll be a billionaire by the time she's 30.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
I'd be very sad and very disappointed,
Posted By: FVA Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13

I agree with you 100%. My 23 year old and 17 year old daughters get more than "suggestions" out me.
Though issues still arise things are much easier when you bring them up the way they should go.
Billy Ray been building Miley up to this the biggest part of her life.
Posted By: 700LH Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
Sad thing is not her doing this, it is the fact that society so readily condones it.
I think $150 million, there would be a little money for therapy.Yeah.

take it off girl, smack dat ass for daddy
Posted By: 6MMWASP Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
She dances as poorly as she sings. I guess it works for her.
Posted By: efw Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
It's all about publicity . Lots of money involved. Do anything to be in the spot lite. It's probally BRC's idea. Hasbeen

That's it right there.

After that mullet of his, does he really have any room to talk wink ?
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
If I was BRC I would congratulate her on being the best marketing genius since Maddona. 'Controversial' is the best kind of publicity... "

As that old saying in show business goes, "I don't care what you say about me. Just spell my name right."

That's what it's all about, boys and girls. Publicity. wink

L.W.
Posted By: SoonerWing Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
At least you would not be Johnny Ray, Slim Ray, Faye Ray, Stingray, Link Ray, or Jimmy Ray. Who wants to know.
Posted By: slg888 Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
Damn, her vagina is gone. Someone must have eat it.
Posted By: okok Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
The stunt worked...were talking about it. wink
Next up .... The " leaked sex video"
Posted By: JohnMoses Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13

Her Daddy is a hillbilly clown, so I'm not surprised by what a kid of his does.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
She's from a political family who has friends in high places,...or you would have never heard of her or her daddy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Cyrus

Cyrus served as executive secretary and treasurer of the Kentucky AFL-CIO from 1984 to 1986 and was employed as a rigger with Armco Steel Ashland Works. He was a Kentucky colonel, served as a regional representative with Alan Greenspan of the Federal Reserve Board

Posted By: RS308MX Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
Maybe Billy Ray don't even know. He really ain't too bright. smile
Posted By: bruinruin Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
I'm not convinced that the guy who posed like this with his near adult daughter is going to be very shocked at her recent behavior.

[Linked Image]

At least he shouldn't be.
Posted By: joken2 Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
To add a little irony -

Billy Ray Cyrus sits on the advisory board of a conservative group called the Parents Television Council.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parents_Television_Council

..."The Parents Television Council (PTC) is a United States-based advocacy group founded by conservative activist L. Brent Bozell III in 1995. Through publications on its website including staff reviews, non-scientific research reports, and web-based newsletters, the Council proclaims television programs or other entertainment products to be beneficial or harmful to the development of children."...
Posted By: Hoyt Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
He is and that's his daughter and I'd bet he's proud. Can rednecks have class.
Posted By: whambasted Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
hollywood producers made the problem
she is a victim of this society
she has made an impact and is just doing what she is told by the money machine
not her fault
most of the asswipes in that audience are hypocrites and so is the public
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
That VMA performance was just an extension of this:

Spot on Roger.
Originally Posted by northern_dave
[
MC's "performance" was like amateur hour down at the slippery pole.

and why haven't you taken me there yet?
Originally Posted by mohave_mauler1

Let's hope so.
Posted By: KMS Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by mohave_mauler1

Let's hope so.

That is one unattractive girl. I can honestly say I don't care to see the sex video. sick
Posted By: NathanL Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
Yep, Miley is losing it, she's lost. Anyone can hump and grind, be naked, its been going on for years. But that VMA performance was just sad, no class, grace or talent evident at all.

Birdwatcher

Posted By: Muleskinner Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Yep, Miley is losing it, she's lost. Anyone can hump and grind, be naked, its been going on for years. But that VMA performance was just sad, no class, grace or talent evident at all.

Birdwatcher

Yep, but the money spends the same, unfortunately. NathanL, that is hilarious.
Posted By: R_H_Clark Re: if you were billy ray - 08/26/13
You can't raise a girl in a whore house and expect her to keep her legs shut when she's grown.
Posted By: tzone Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13
Let's hope not.
Posted By: byc Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13
Originally Posted by bruinruin
I'm not convinced that the guy who posed like this with his near adult daughter is going to be very shocked at her recent behavior.

[Linked Image]

At least he shouldn't be.

That pic ain't right. Not right at all. Creepy!
Posted By: R_H_Clark Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13
There are no morals in Hollywood.
Posted By: rem141r Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13
who GAF? i mean who really GAF? those hollywood freaks can wear rubber underwear and jam gerbils up their fart boxes and do whatever they want as far as i'm concerned. they are so far out of me and my families radar that they might as well be on mars. freaks, weirdo's and mutants with the morals of jungle animals. they can all go straight to hell.
Posted By: rattler Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13
Originally Posted by rem141r
who GAF? i mean who really GAF? those hollywood freaks can wear rubber underwear and jam gerbils up their fart boxes and do whatever they want as far as i'm concerned. they are so far out of me and my families radar that they might as well be on mars. freaks, weirdo's and mutants with the morals of jungle animals. they can all go straight to hell.

but what about the poor gerbils? what did they ever do to deserve that?
Posted By: R_H_Clark Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13
The thing that makes it so bad is that she was a role model for young girls when she was younger.
Originally Posted by rattler

[Linked Image]

Posted By: Esox357 Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13
She looks like the next Lindsay Lohan that acts like a wigger!
Posted By: okok Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13
Originally Posted by rattler

hehehehe
Posted By: Gun_Geezer Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13
What a shame. She'll be hooked on coke or crack within a few years and then be doing to whole Hollywood track meet of one rehab after another until she is jailed or dead.
Posted By: RWE Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13
Sadly, this whole Miley thing is perfect.

Cited over and over back in the Hannah Montana days that the stars of Hollywood are not perfect and should not be viewed as role models, her plunge into utter depravity has vindicated my wife's and my efforts.

I win. Keep it up Miley!

Bless your heart...

Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13
The thing that makes it so bad is that she was a role model for young girls when she was younger.

Unfortunately she's symptomatic of a generation. A lot of those girls who were carrying Hannah Montana bookbacks and whatnot back then are buying into Miley's sung "Its my body and I can do what I want" message.

There's a sort of frantic mania about it, as embodied by her stage performances. These were the same sort of young women mindlessly chanting "Hail Satan" at that Austin abortion rally recently.

They don't THINK they are Satan worshipers of course, its just that now these women are all trying to out-shock everyone. Like how many tattoos can they get, how many different sort of sexual situations can they get into, all while being cool and hip and disconnected of course. Same old story; all trying to be "different" and all ending up being about the same.

And like all evil, the mindset brooks no dissent.

Its a sort of mania, sad really. Life is NOT going to be kind to these women, nor the guys stuck in the middle of all this looking for life partners.

JMHO,
Birdwatcher
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13
who GAF? i mean who really GAF? those hollywood freaks can wear rubber underwear and jam gerbils up their fart boxes and do whatever they want as far as i'm concerned. they are so far out of me and my families radar that they might as well be on mars.

They vote.

And public policy is already being re-written to accommodate their particular cherished mythologies, look at the US Armed Services for example.

And because they have few or no kids they tend to get a lot of college degrees, and go far in those occupations like colleges and government not driven by the usual free market forces of the private sector. Even in the private sector they can go far, being as once again their focus in life is primarily on themselves.

You and your wife may not encounter them much, but your kids will, unless they are just gonna stay home on the farm or whatever.

Birdwatcher
Posted By: Magnum_Man Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13
bird you nailed it, and after they are so screwed up and can't function anymore some demmy in DC thinks the taxpayers need to pay for their rehab.
Posted By: ColsPaul Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13
billie ray's retirment ticket!

I expect a mud baby any time now.
Posted By: Seminole39 Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13
what's the over/under on the timeline before a mudshark baby is born?
Posted By: BarryC Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13
I agree. The lyrics were the most disgusting part of the act.
I'm saddened by her giving "twerking" a bad name. It is apparently used to warm up for sports.

Originally Posted by willowcreek1996
I'm saddened by her giving "twerking" a bad name. It is apparently used to warm up for sports.

finally something on this thread worth looking at.....
[Linked Image]

Posted By: RS308MX Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13
If I was Billy Ray I'd but a bullet in my head to put me out of your misery! How thoughtful of me! laugh
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark

That's because the entire town and its entire industry is run by atheist Jews.

Mel Gibson was right.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark

That's because the entire town and its entire industry is run by atheist Jews.

Mel Gibson was right.

Posted By: tjm10025 Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Mel Gibson was right.

A drunken wife-beater. Now there's a role-model for you, Ghost.
Doesn't make him wrong on the issue.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13
ahem that girl has a long way to go to figure out the whole twerking thang wink

but I'd be happy to watch her practice and help her with her technique grin

Originally Posted by slumlord
hell yeah

I'd be bangin it like a screen door in a tornado, bout like I did your sister.

you say that as if you could get a chub without the help of a prescription
Posted By: idahoguy101 Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13
Send a daughter into the Entertainment industry and look what happens...
Posted By: renegade50 Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13
bet she likes atm finishes..................
Posted By: gunner500 Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13
Fook billy gay virus and his whore daughter.

Gunner
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

+1
Posted By: Greyghost Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13
She's 18! Only difference with her is she is making a bundle with it! Anyone who grew up in the 60's.... well you didn't even have to know a girls name to have sex with her! Though it helped if it was more than a one night deal.

Phil
Posted By: ratsmacker Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13
Originally Posted by pullit
Mom and Dad must be pround...

Having said that, BR made his money bumping and grinding back when his was into music...

BRC was never into music. Never. He was pitiful then, and pitiful now. The "fruit of his loins": is no better, never has been, and never will be.
Posted By: NathanL Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13
Remember a couple of years ago when Jamie Foxx said she was going to wind up on a stripper pole and everyone jumped all over him? Well....
Posted By: RS308MX Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13
Originally Posted by Greyghost
She's 18! Only difference with her is she is making a bundle with it! Anyone who grew up in the 60's.... well you didn't even have to know a girls name to have sex with her! Though it helped if it was more than a one night deal.

Phil

Or if you were still in her bed or her in yours in the morning. Back seat of cars, no problem. blush
Posted By: boatboy Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13

MTV Satans own TV channel

I heard the hub bub and watched it honestly a true lack of talent all the way around

Hank
Posted By: boatboy Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

OK but at least someone can make the case this is a bit entertaining HAHA

HAnk
Originally Posted by JPro
Heard about all this mess on Fox News online this morning. I've got two grade-school age girls at home and am so glad we got rid of TV a few months back. They didn't need to see Hannah Montana in full whore-mode. For that matter, they don't need to see 95% of the garbage/poison/advertising on TV. Netflix/Amazon/DVD's and actual "books" seems to be working just fine....
Kudos to you.
Posted By: kecatt Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13
I'm so glad my sat controller allows me to block certain channels....
Posted By: RDFinn Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13
Originally Posted by boatboy
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

OK but at least someone can make the case this is a bit entertaining HAHA

HAnk

Small wonder the youth of today that thinks that is talent or entertainment, is so [bleep] up.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13
If anybody out there wants this Cyrus bunch, Kentucky'll let 'em go cheap.

Just make an offer,..

The price of a pair of plane tickets should be enough,...and if you cain't afford that, we'll take up a collection fer yas.

Seriously,...you can live in a run down singlewide with a mangy bluetick up under a 67 Chevy pickup out front.

You won't embarrass me.

You can run a still,..wear Chinese made denim overhauls and be an absolute failure at pickin' a banjer,..

You won't embarrass me.

That homely ass little girl and her idiot father embarrasses me.

Here's some Kentuckians,...this is great.

Posted By: BMT Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13
Always like his music.

BMT
Originally Posted by boatboy

MTV Satans own TV channel

Run by Sumner Redstone aka Murray Rothstein.
Posted By: bea175 Re: if you were billy ray - 08/27/13
Nice little ass in my opinion .
© 24hourcampfire