Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by northern_dave
[
MC's "performance" was like amateur hour down at the slippery pole.

and why haven't you taken me there yet?

Camp is where you make it.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by mohave_mauler1
Next up .... The " leaked sex video"

Let's hope so.

KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by mohave_mauler1
Next up .... The " leaked sex video"

Let's hope so.

That is one unattractive girl. I can honestly say I don't care to see the sex video. sick

Kelly
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Last edited by NathanL; 08/26/13.

Otto is my co-pilot.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Yep, Miley is losing it, she's lost. Anyone can hump and grind, be naked, its been going on for years. But that VMA performance was just sad, no class, grace or talent evident at all.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Yep, Miley is losing it, she's lost. Anyone can hump and grind, be naked, its been going on for years. But that VMA performance was just sad, no class, grace or talent evident at all.

Birdwatcher

Yep, but the money spends the same, unfortunately. NathanL, that is hilarious.

Mule
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
You can't raise a girl in a whore house and expect her to keep her legs shut when she's grown.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Let's hope not.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bruinruin
I'm not convinced that the guy who posed like this with his near adult daughter is going to be very shocked at her recent behavior.

[Linked Image]

At least he shouldn't be.

That pic ain't right. Not right at all. Creepy!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
There are no morals in Hollywood.

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
who GAF? i mean who really GAF? those hollywood freaks can wear rubber underwear and jam gerbils up their fart boxes and do whatever they want as far as i'm concerned. they are so far out of me and my families radar that they might as well be on mars. freaks, weirdo's and mutants with the morals of jungle animals. they can all go straight to hell.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rem141r
who GAF? i mean who really GAF? those hollywood freaks can wear rubber underwear and jam gerbils up their fart boxes and do whatever they want as far as i'm concerned. they are so far out of me and my families radar that they might as well be on mars. freaks, weirdo's and mutants with the morals of jungle animals. they can all go straight to hell.

but what about the poor gerbils? what did they ever do to deserve that?

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The thing that makes it so bad is that she was a role model for young girls when she was younger.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rattler

[Linked Image]

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
She looks like the next Lindsay Lohan that acts like a wigger!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rattler

hehehehe

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What a shame. She'll be hooked on coke or crack within a few years and then be doing to whole Hollywood track meet of one rehab after another until she is jailed or dead.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sadly, this whole Miley thing is perfect.

Cited over and over back in the Hannah Montana days that the stars of Hollywood are not perfect and should not be viewed as role models, her plunge into utter depravity has vindicated my wife's and my efforts.

I win. Keep it up Miley!

Bless your heart...

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The thing that makes it so bad is that she was a role model for young girls when she was younger.

Unfortunately she's symptomatic of a generation. A lot of those girls who were carrying Hannah Montana bookbacks and whatnot back then are buying into Miley's sung "Its my body and I can do what I want" message.

There's a sort of frantic mania about it, as embodied by her stage performances. These were the same sort of young women mindlessly chanting "Hail Satan" at that Austin abortion rally recently.

They don't THINK they are Satan worshipers of course, its just that now these women are all trying to out-shock everyone. Like how many tattoos can they get, how many different sort of sexual situations can they get into, all while being cool and hip and disconnected of course. Same old story; all trying to be "different" and all ending up being about the same.

And like all evil, the mindset brooks no dissent.

Its a sort of mania, sad really. Life is NOT going to be kind to these women, nor the guys stuck in the middle of all this looking for life partners.

JMHO,
Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
who GAF? i mean who really GAF? those hollywood freaks can wear rubber underwear and jam gerbils up their fart boxes and do whatever they want as far as i'm concerned. they are so far out of me and my families radar that they might as well be on mars.

They vote.

And public policy is already being re-written to accommodate their particular cherished mythologies, look at the US Armed Services for example.

And because they have few or no kids they tend to get a lot of college degrees, and go far in those occupations like colleges and government not driven by the usual free market forces of the private sector. Even in the private sector they can go far, being as once again their focus in life is primarily on themselves.

You and your wife may not encounter them much, but your kids will, unless they are just gonna stay home on the farm or whatever.

Birdwatcher

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 1lesfox, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 58 invisible), 2,372 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,383
Posts18,488,595
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.