Home
I'm starting to believe that he's not altogether mentally healthy,...seriously.

He was never qualified to be in the position he's in,..and the craziness that's coming from the White House leads me to believe that the stress of the job has rendered him not completely competent.

If he has one true friend in his circle, they need to remind him that he's going to have to be a resident of this world for a long time yet.

These young people today aren't the passive hippies of yesteryear,...and a significant portion of them are pretty damn radical.

If Obama saddles the young people with any more than is already on their plate,...he's going to have to live out his life behind some heavy walls somewhere.

Doesn't he understand that?

I don't think the man is capable of rational, long term thought.
Yea, I don't see how instructing him to go out and petulantly brow beat his opponents does anyone good. His handlers are as unhinged as he.
I think he'd just as soon quit right now. The strain is showing, as it did with Bush.
Bush could barely string a sentence together by the end.
Originally Posted by Cartod
His handlers are as unhinged as he.

His handlers are running the show anyhow. Obama isn't smart enough or qualified to make any of these decisions concerning the economy, defense, Syria, etc....

I'm hoping closing all these public lands will come back to bite him..

Lots of Leafers up in the NE, Hunters and businesses out West, fishermen on the coasts...maybe they'll finally get a belly full.

God I hope he quits. He is totally incompetent, unqualified, absolutely in over his head. No wonder he runs to the golf course. He is escaping the job of POTUS.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

He was never qualified to be in the position he's in,..and the craziness that's coming from the White House leads me to believe that the stress of the job has rendered him not completely competent.

If he has one true friend in his circle, they need to remind him that he's going to have to be a resident of this world for a long time yet.

These young people today aren't the passive hippies of yesteryear,...and a significant portion of them are pretty damn radical.

If Obama saddles the young people with any more than is already on their plate,...he's going to have to live out his life behind some heavy walls somewhere.

i think he desires to bring down the USA. if he succeeds in this, he will find plenty of places in the world that he will be welcome. and he will be better able to pursue his true religion.

ked
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

i think he desires to bring down the USA. if he succeeds in this, he will find plenty of places in the world that he will be welcome. and he will be better able to pursue his true religi
on.

ked
He would have a very large bounty on him.

[Linked Image]
Awww,...come on now.
His ole lady won't let him quit. But were I surrounded by the likes of Biden, Pelosi, Feinstein, Reid and now Putin I'd be looney as a box of fruit loops. He has to be hearing voices.

I bet he started smoking again.

What's up with this? Obama's just a figurehead. He makes no decisions. The big boys do all that. He spends his days with his boyfriend and playing golf or shooting hoops. He's nothing more than a trained monkey.

B, I'll probably regret this and I'd have sympathy for O if he wasn't a recalcitrant ideologue who was told "you are", "you can", and "you is" your whole life and is incapable of realizing "he ain't". He's a chicken [bleep] WH occupier.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

What's up with this? Obama's just a figurehead. He makes no decisions. The big boys do all that. He spends his days with his boyfriend and playing golf or shooting hoops. He's nothing more than a trained monkey.

That's true enough,...but he could shut it down if he had the willpower.

At this point,..the best thing for him to do is just walk away and let somebody else take the heat for it.

He's in way deeper than he knows how to deal with.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDl9ZMfj6aE

Obama needs to go back to acting in videos. Check him out at 1:39 in his master's lap.
The problem is that he's simply evil. He loves Islam, he wants us to kill babies, he promotes homosexuality, he lies at every turn, he's out to destroy Christianity...what more evidence to do you need?
Well, that would leave Biden in charge.

Frying pan or fire, anyone?
Don't ever question the POTUS! Didn't you know he was a first class community organizer before this!
Yes, all that and he believes he's correct and everybody else is wrong.

At this point,..the best thing for him to do is just walk away and let somebody else take the heat for it.

It's scarey. He either thinks he has enough power to shut us down or he does.

Its reminiscent of the bald face lies Stalin led with when he reported he was doing all he could to help those in the Ukraine while he was having the Bolshevics kill and starve them by the millions.

No he couldn't. JFK couldn't and he was ten times the man that Osama is. He'd be dead before he hit the ground and they'd put a clone in or use a hologram of him or something. Hell they already probably killed Biden and just use a mannequin of him or something because the dummy is smarter than the one they ground up and fed to Swearengen's hogs.
I'll take my chances with Biden he is pure genius next to this clown.
grin
They damned sure replaced JFK.
Originally Posted by eyeball

It's scarey. He either thinks he has enough power to shut us down or he does.

Its reminiscent of the bald face lies Stalin led with when he reported he was doing all he could to help those in the Ukraine while he was having the Bolshevics kill and starve them by the millions.
That the big boys do the lying is neither new nor surprising. What is scary to me is the same thing done on a daily basis by lower level officials around here. I was complaining to the idiot Principal of my daughter's school last night and she'd do the same thing. Lies that aren't even believable on any level or even told with any believability other than no real indicators the dickweasel is telling one, not because they're a talented liar, but because they are so far beyond caring whether you believe them or not that their facial expressions and body-language just doesn't matter.
Luckily for the Ron Paul believers, they helped to put Obama in office. Enlightenment is a bitter pill.
I know what your saying!!! Some times I have to slap myself and say did I really here that. Reality is we should be slapping the chit out of them. crazy

Take care, Willie
Well,...you can look at it that way if you choose,..but for the most part, the Libertarian faction in America has just stepped back out of the way.

There's nothing in national politics which pertain to their ideology,..so they're not participating.

Once the GOP and the Democrats drive it into the ground, there may be reason for liberty minded individuals to participate in the process again,...but at this point, national politics are being driven by idiots.

There's no reason for the remnant to involve itself with the idiots.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Luckily for the Ron Paul believers, they helped to put Obama in office. Enlightenment is a bitter pill.

I'll never apologize for wanting something better for my country.

Tools that play the 'lesser of two evils' card can go [bleep] themselves.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Looks like Obama is the one doing the [bleep]. I hope to one day reach your level of enlightenment, but I doubt we'll be around that much longer.

Congrats!

Looks like Obama is the one doing the [bleep]. I hope to one day reach your level of enlightenment, but I doubt we'll be around that much longer.

Congrats!

Congrats yourself.

If you're not a Libertarian, you're the problem.

,..and that's a fact.
I voted for McCain and then Romney. Those that backed such Republican losers early on and then gave us no choice but to vote for the most popular Republican, with the Democrats, did more to elect Obama than the less than 5% who supported Ron Paul.
..he's going to have to live out his life behind some heavy walls somewhere.
He will anyway. Many will never forgive him and the dems for what they have put this country through.

I agree with you totally that Obama is in way over his head and it is starting to show.

But if just 5 million conservatives had showed up�maybe the same ones who did show up in 2010...

I can understand those took a stand and voted third party, knowing they helped Obama win.

Those who stayed home know they helped put Obama back in the WH.

What I cannot understand is those who still say there is no difference between Obama and Moderate Mitt?
Electing a RINO like Romney isn't the answer.
Well,...you can look at it that way if you choose,..but for the most part, the Libertarian faction in America has just stepped back out of the way.

There's nothing in national politics which pertain to their ideology,..so they're not participating.
being driven by idiots....

That was real helpful, part of the reason we got the LIC.
The remnant holds it's own ideology.

We'll not sell out to either the idiots who make up the Democratic party or the idiots who support the GOP.

You idiots can fight it out among yourselves with no help from us.
Originally Posted by toltecgriz

being driven by idiots....

That was real helpful, part of the reason we got the LIC.

We've had a long string of LICs,..

You want to keep having them.

The remnant is tired of them.

But, it would have prevented O care, Benghazi, F&F, Roberts, and probably shed the schitt on Hillary, made Reid blow a gasket, .....
Since no R is perfect or what we all want, we ought to be pleased with zero, and in 3 more to eat Hillary Schiit, but I will vote R, even if its a RINO.
There are a lot of types of libertarians. Some are no better than the worst anything else.

Labels are like fables, they might sound good, but are mostly lies.

Just a refresher, presidents are elected by electoral college, ie. popular vote by state...

A vote for your GOP vs Libertarian carries 0 wieght in a blue state, any left coast state for instance.

Please find one state Romney would have carried had Paul's voters went GOP instead.
Heck find all of them and tell us if Romney would've won the election.

Back on topic. I've found lots of progressives, since Bush, to be intolerant, irrational, haters. Very angry, bitter, negative and real tough to be around for more than a few minutes. I think BHO has alwyas been this way, we're just beginning to see the true insanity of a narssacistic Marxist tyrannt.

Lastly please forgive any mispellings. I using a tablet for the first time ever and am having little rough go typing with fat thumbs.

Steve
Oregon

There is a big difference between a RINO and a Conservative. That was not our choice.

There is also a big difference between a RINO and a Liberal. That was our only real choice.

RINO Romney working with the House we have would have made a difference.

Have to be blind not to see that.

Having a successful CEO in the WH looking at the Obamacare numbers and the federal support needed to keep Romneycare going in his old state�would have made a difference.

Looking at the numbers in Congress compared to what he worked with in the deep blue Massachusetts state house�

A good CEO would start over�build a consensus� cut the losses and move on�

That is what they do.
The problem of the last election was not as much RP and conservatives not voting. Big mistake!
Valerie Jarrett is behind this nuttiness. Oblowme just goes along with it as long as he's got access to Reggie Love, fried chicken, cocaine, and some faux- basketball in the White House driveway......
Originally Posted by ol_skool

Just a refresher, presidents are elected by electoral college, ie. popular vote by state...

A vote for your GOP vs Libertarian carries 0 wieght in a blue state, any left coast state for instance.

Please find one state Romney would have carried had Paul's voters went GOP instead.
Heck find all of them and tell us if Romney would've won the election.

Back on topic. I've found lots of progressives, since Bush, to be intolerant, irrational, haters. Very angry, bitter, negative and real tough to be around for more than a few minutes. I think BHO has alwyas been this way, we're just beginning to see the true insanity of a narssacistic Marxist tyrannt.

Lastly please forgive any mispellings. I using a tablet for the first time ever and am having little rough go typing with fat thumbs.

Steve
Oregon

The closest top five swing states would have put Moderate Mitt in the WH with a 1 to 3 percent shift.
Hell, if we're gonna point fingers, then all them Lake Woebegone corksucking [bleep] from MN are to blame for O-care, 'cause it was them stupid SOB's who put Al [bleep]' Franken in the Senate, along with a LOT of help from DNC lawyers, but only in a state of idiots could it have been that close.

For those who may not remember, Franken's vote enabled it to go to O's desk. If MN had sent Norm Coleman to the Senate, they'd still be trying to foist this schit on us.
Good point. Al Franken sure seems to be keeping a low profile these days. Think he's afraid of getting whacked by The People??
bowswinger,

Enough Paul voters to change the outcome? That was the point steelhead tried.

BHO's legacy, unfortunatly, will likely be his corruption and insanity if he decides to stay on the path he's following.

Steve
OR

Congrats!

Congrats yourself.

,..and that's a fact.

It's nothing if not fun watching the enlightened Christians at work. When given a choice between the anti-Christ and anything else, I picked the anything else that had a chance at beating Satan.

You and the Ron Paul folks are soon to be living examples of Proverbs 16:18

Pride is a mofo for many and Satan's greatest tool. Congrats on helping him.

I think it's very safe to assume that I don't need any religious instruction from you.

,..or political instruction either,..for that matter.
Well, he was never competent to begin with.
Shouldn't you be off whining about important schit, like your fanaticism about the term 'man caves' or some such?

Wrong, I'm afraid; a RINO is better than a LSP (leftist secular progressive) and as much so if he's CMP (closet Muslim proponent).

Romney would never have allowed what this "administration" has caused/produced/allowed!

If you are a true conservative. Think it through man.
Hussein is not going crazy. He is just putting the pedal to the metal, with regards to his agenda of doing as much damage to America as possible.
Or put atheists and Muzzies in charge of us, George.
I voted for McCain and then Romney. Those that backed such Republican losers early on and then gave us no choice but to vote for the most popular Republican, with the Democrats, did more to elect Obama than the less than 5% who supported Ron Paul.

+1
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Hussein is not going crazy. He is just putting the pedal to the metal, with regards to his agenda of doing as much damage to America as possible.

This is what I suspect. He's pushing the bounds on how far he can go.

And hoping someone, or better a group, tries something very violent that will give him an excuse to impose martial law.

He crossed that line long ago.

He does, which is why starting with him x Presidents are afforded full blown Secert Severce protection for the rest of their lives.
The entire situation with the country today makes me wonder why *any* one would want to get involved in politics at all,..much less be President.

There's some large benefits, to be sure,..but the flip side is, one is never going to be able to lead anything close to a normal life ever again after being President of the U.S.A. in the 21st century.

Here's what it's come to,..Obama took a walk around D.C. today and it was big news.

Going outside is a newsworthy event once you become President.

I don't know how people can deal with it.

There's some large benefits, to be sure,..but the flip side is, one is never going to be able to lead anything close to a normal life ever again after being President of the U.S.A. in the 21st century.

This strain of politicians don't want a normal life. They want a life of Kings and Monarchs.
I think he's doing what he was programed to do just as a suicide bomber or the 911 suicide pilots were programmed to do.

This man-boy is not an American but an enemy of America, raised and programmed by Muslim radicals.

He will continue as long as America remains blind to his agenda.
Congrats yourself.

,..and that's a fact.
__

_I think that you libs don't have the balls to stand up for anything that means anything. On the fence all the time, gutless _____________

---------------------------------------------------------------

IMO -you give the vast majority of "young people" way too much credit..
As long as they have a smart phone and xbox all is well..
Originally Posted by 338SakoDeluxe
Congrats yourself.

,..and that's a fact.
__

_I think that you libs don't have the balls to stand up for anything that means anything. On the fence all the time, gutless _____________

Well,..in your opinion, what should a libertarian stand up for?
He was crazy before it all started. His veneer is just wearing thin.

I may be seriously wrong "eye", but I don't think he has anywhere close to the required mettle. His biggest asset is ignorant hubris.
Maybe I'm wrong but being a Libertarian means getting to pick and choose the candidates that best represent our values and who will give the best leadership to our country and to Americans all the while staying out of our personal lives.

If none of them fit that description we don't have to walk across the street for any of them. kwg
I don't like labels. They are meant to box you in.

Small gov't.

End the fed.

End the income tax.

No more wars for the Jews.

End immigration, legal or otherwise.

Sound money.

No bailouts.

No spying.

Bla bla bla. Never happen. We done been overtook by the tyrants.

To say nothing about the pizzed off old folks who are not going to get their SS checks starting in November.
Obama ain't gonna crack because he has no skin in the game, no core beliefs that he's working towards.

Valerie Jarrat might have trouble sleeping nights but not Obama.

Birdwatcher
Are you kidding us ?

What is it about a pathological lying,narcisstic,closet homosexual,communist,Muslim criminal don't you understand?
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Obama ain't gonna crack because he has no skin in the game, no core beliefs that he's working towards.

Valerie Jarrat might have trouble sleeping nights but not Obama.

Birdwatcher

Are you nuts?????

She's behind all his moves & is worse than he is..........she'll not be losing any sleep over anything they do.

MM
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Good point. Al Franken sure seems to be keeping a low profile these days. Think he's afraid of getting whacked by The People??
Nah-he's from MN, doncha know... They think he's doin' a top-notch job..

He doesn't care. He wants to do things his way and get the results he wants, consequences be damned. If it all goes wrong, it will never be his fault, but the fault of Congress/Bush/ his successor but never his fault.
I'm very surprised no one has attempted to take Obama's life yet. Maybe the thought of Biden keeps them from doing so.

ML

Are you nuts?????

She's behind all his moves & is worse than he is..........she'll not be losing any sleep over anything they do.

I musta worded it poorly. The OP said 'Bammy is cracking under pressure, my point was Jarrat is the real idealogue.

Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Are you nuts?????

I musta worded it poorly. The OP said 'Bammy is cracking under pressure, my point was Jarrat is the real idealogue.

Birdwatcher

Jarret is the go between. Between her, the consortium and the teleprompter-in-chief. It appears she could care less about us or anyone in the consortiums way. It will always be someone else's fault. kwg
© 24hourcampfire