Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
The entire situation with the country today makes me wonder why *any* one would want to get involved in politics at all,..much less be President.

There's some large benefits, to be sure,..but the flip side is, one is never going to be able to lead anything close to a normal life ever again after being President of the U.S.A. in the 21st century.

Here's what it's come to,..Obama took a walk around D.C. today and it was big news.

Going outside is a newsworthy event once you become President.

I don't know how people can deal with it.

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Bristoe

There's some large benefits, to be sure,..but the flip side is, one is never going to be able to lead anything close to a normal life ever again after being President of the U.S.A. in the 21st century.

This strain of politicians don't want a normal life. They want a life of Kings and Monarchs.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think he's doing what he was programed to do just as a suicide bomber or the 911 suicide pilots were programmed to do.

This man-boy is not an American but an enemy of America, raised and programmed by Muslim radicals.

He will continue as long as America remains blind to his agenda.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Congrats yourself.

If you're not a Libertarian, you're the problem.

,..and that's a fact.
__

_I think that you libs don't have the balls to stand up for anything that means anything. On the fence all the time, gutless _____________

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
These young people today aren't the passive hippies of yesteryear,...and a significant portion of them are pretty damn radical.

If Obama saddles the young people with any more than is already on their plate,...he's going to have to live out his life behind some heavy walls somewhere.
---------------------------------------------------------------

IMO -you give the vast majority of "young people" way too much credit..
As long as they have a smart phone and xbox all is well..

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by 338SakoDeluxe
Congrats yourself.

If you're not a Libertarian, you're the problem.

,..and that's a fact.
__

_I think that you libs don't have the balls to stand up for anything that means anything. On the fence all the time, gutless _____________

Well,..in your opinion, what should a libertarian stand up for?

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
He was crazy before it all started. His veneer is just wearing thin.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Hussein is not going crazy. He is just putting the pedal to the metal, with regards to his agenda of doing as much damage to America as possible.

This is what I suspect. He's pushing the bounds on how far he can go.

I may be seriously wrong "eye", but I don't think he has anywhere close to the required mettle. His biggest asset is ignorant hubris.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe I'm wrong but being a Libertarian means getting to pick and choose the candidates that best represent our values and who will give the best leadership to our country and to Americans all the while staying out of our personal lives.

If none of them fit that description we don't have to walk across the street for any of them. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I don't like labels. They are meant to box you in.

Small gov't.

End the fed.

End the income tax.

No more wars for the Jews.

End immigration, legal or otherwise.

Sound money.

No bailouts.

No spying.

Bla bla bla. Never happen. We done been overtook by the tyrants.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm starting to believe that he's not altogether mentally healthy,...seriously.

He was never qualified to be in the position he's in,..and the craziness that's coming from the White House leads me to believe that the stress of the job has rendered him not completely competent.

If he has one true friend in his circle, they need to remind him that he's going to have to be a resident of this world for a long time yet.

These young people today aren't the passive hippies of yesteryear,...and a significant portion of them are pretty damn radical.

If Obama saddles the young people with any more than is already on their plate,...he's going to have to live out his life behind some heavy walls somewhere.

Doesn't he understand that?

I don't think the man is capable of rational, long term thought.

To say nothing about the pizzed off old folks who are not going to get their SS checks starting in November.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Obama ain't gonna crack because he has no skin in the game, no core beliefs that he's working towards.

Valerie Jarrat might have trouble sleeping nights but not Obama.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Are you kidding us ?

What is it about a pathological lying,narcisstic,closet homosexual,communist,Muslim criminal don't you understand?

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Obama ain't gonna crack because he has no skin in the game, no core beliefs that he's working towards.

Valerie Jarrat might have trouble sleeping nights but not Obama.

Birdwatcher

Are you nuts?????

She's behind all his moves & is worse than he is..........she'll not be losing any sleep over anything they do.

MM

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Good point. Al Franken sure seems to be keeping a low profile these days. Think he's afraid of getting whacked by The People??
Nah-he's from MN, doncha know... They think he's doin' a top-notch job..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Doesn't he understand that?

I don't think the man is capable of rational, long term thought.

He doesn't care. He wants to do things his way and get the results he wants, consequences be damned. If it all goes wrong, it will never be his fault, but the fault of Congress/Bush/ his successor but never his fault.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I'm very surprised no one has attempted to take Obama's life yet. Maybe the thought of Biden keeps them from doing so.

ML

My biggest fear is when I die my wife sells all my gear for what I said I paid for it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Are you nuts?????

She's behind all his moves & is worse than he is..........she'll not be losing any sleep over anything they do.

I musta worded it poorly. The OP said 'Bammy is cracking under pressure, my point was Jarrat is the real idealogue.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Are you nuts?????

I musta worded it poorly. The OP said 'Bammy is cracking under pressure, my point was Jarrat is the real idealogue.

Birdwatcher

Jarret is the go between. Between her, the consortium and the teleprompter-in-chief. It appears she could care less about us or anyone in the consortiums way. It will always be someone else's fault. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

138 members (6MMWASP, 673, 79S, 260Remguy, 7mm_Loco, 24 invisible), 1,060 guests, and 1,054 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,206
Posts18,524,243
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.