Home
This was suspected before, but now records show it true. GOP establishement paid for ads against Tea Party candidate in Mississippi.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/16/senate-republicans-paid-mississippi-attack-ads-pai/
No surprise to me.
For those of you thinking we had a two party system... this should clear things up.
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
For those of you thinking we had a two party system... this should clear things up.

Its important to recognize what the entrenched GOP did. Now what are we going to do about it? Walk away? Its just what they want us to do.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

Its important to recognize what the entrenched GOP did. Now what are we going to do about it? Walk away?
Can only speak for me - I intend to vote FOR the opponent of every incumbent up for re-election this Nov..
The general voting population will never get that it is now them against us.
This thread isn't helping my continuing and declining belief that most people should not be allowed to vote...

"The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can "throw the rascals out" at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy."

The above quote comes from the massive 1966 tome titled Tragedy and Hope, authored by banking insider and intellectual/historian Carroll Quigley. You could almost say it constitutes a real life Screwtape Letters. The book was written and published with a very small audience in mind, i.e., the world's up and coming elites of banking and politics (Bill Clinton, Quigley protege, said it was the one book that had the most influence on his political perspective), i.e., future insiders and controllers of the Western world.

It was never meant to have a larger audience than that, but when a copy was discovered a few years after publication, it went viral among American patriot organizations, being copied, then photocopied, and passed around. Eventually the publisher was pressured by constant demand to republish the book, pressure for many years resisted by counter pressure from the banking and political elites, but the publisher did eventually relent to public pressure and quietly republished it. The cat was already out of the bag anyway, with unauthorized copies becoming ubiquitous.

You weren't originally meant to have access to it. All the more reason you should get a copy and study it if you wish to understand the actual history of the world under banker domination and what's actually happening to America today.
Can only speak for me - I intend to vote FOR the opponent of every incumbent up for re-election this Nov..

Unless you are all Democrat there, that means that you will be voting for a Democrat. I can't see where that helps. Primaries are the place to make changes. miles
Originally Posted by milespatton

Unless you are all Democrat there, that means that you will be voting for a Democrat. I can't see where that helps. Primaries are the place to make changes. miles

Correct. A vote to just throw the incumbent out will keep the damned democrats in power. Sometimes the lessor of two evils is the only way to vote, like it or not.......
Republicans will never win another Presidential election until they can decide who they really are. Mainstream repubs are nothing but RHINOs just looking to compromise so they can get re-elected; at least the Tea Party candidates believe in certain defined ideals. The problem with the Tea Party is that we now have almost half the population on some type of entitlement and they vote. They folks with no skin in the game will never vote for the Tea Party. It's a screwed up situaiton that will likely lead to 8 years of Hillary.
what ever happened to just doing your due diligence, researching the incumbent or candidate, and making a choice based on reason and facts rather than emotion?
They folks with no skin in the game will never vote for the Tea Party. It's a screwed up situaiton that will likely lead to 8 years of Hillary

I hope that I am wrong, but I don't see things getting much better until a complete financial collapse happens. I am talking about the Government running out of money until they can not fund all this free crap that is buying voters. It will by necessity be bad for all. miles
This only supports my theory that entrenched Politicians do not want people to vote.
Originally Posted by Redneck
[quote=bigwhoop]

Hell,,, I've been doing that for years.
Don't seem to be working though.
Originally Posted by Raeford
The general voting population will never get that it is now them against us.

And you're just getting this now? Did this somehow escape you in '12?
They folks with no skin in the game will never vote for the Tea Party. It's a screwed up situaiton that will likely lead to 8 years of Hillary

I hope that I am wrong. \

You ain't been right yet, so don't deviate now. It makes it a lot easier to predict what you'll do next.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
This only supports my theory that entrenched Politicians do not want people to vote.

Why do you play in to their hands?

I was hoping that you'd consider givin' up votin'. That way you won't cancel out conservatives' votes.

Its important to recognize what the entrenched GOP did. Now what are we going to do about it? Walk away?

You did that in '12 which helped the incumbent get reelected.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
This thread isn't helping my continuing and declining belief that most people should not be allowed to vote...

You're right. I'm glad that you've come to realize that you ought not be allowed near a precinct. Your wasted vote cancels out a conservative's vote.
.....and the latest incarnation of Laguna / Raisuli is as much of a buffoon and azzclown as his prior ones, "SanSouci."

Your chit is old , predictable, and tired before you write it.

GTC
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
.....and the latest incarnation of Laguna / Raisuli is as much of a buffoon and azzclown as his prior ones, "SanSouci."

GTC

I will add one thing about you: you've proved it wise to not underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

I can write that I've never supported a gun control candidate. I know that you can't.
We gotta give the 'fire's liberal, neocon, RINO clique a name. Maybe Isaac's Idiots? Steve_No_Guns?
Originally Posted by SansSouci

You're right. I'm glad that you've come to realize that you ought not be allowed near a precinct. Your wasted vote cancels out a conservative's vote.

Yeah, there's quite a few of you Horst Wessel leaguers that feel that way. But keep voting for idiots like the two women in Delaware and Nevada and we'll just keep on sliding. And for the record Raisuli, Laguna, [bleep] or whatever you're login handle happens to be, I supported the challenger in this election, but unlike you, I actually THINK beofre I vote.
jorge,

You supported a guy who had ZERO chance of winning & who also supported gun control, abortion, and gave us socialized medicine and you call that thought?

Like I wrote, you ought not be allowed anywhere near a precinct.

Sorry, but I'm calling BS on that one...Does that mean if there is only one opponent, and that opponent is a democrat you'll vote for him? You vote for a democrat and admit it around here, you'll be run out of this place by the psycho-republicans here.
Yeah, there's quite a few of you Horst Wessel leaguers that feel that way. But keep voting for idiots like the two women in Delaware and Nevada and we'll just keep on sliding. And for the record Raisuli, Laguna, [bleep] or whatever you're login handle happens to be, I supported the challenger in this election, but unlike you, I actually THINK beofre I vote.
So anyone who doesn't come to the same conclusion as you just doesn't think...happy to disappoint you. You're one of the least informed people I've ever had the pleasure of debating. You lack the courage to challenge your own pre-conceived notions; to me that shows a lack of intellectual honesty. You're too worried you won't be in the club if you're caught in the act of thinking for yourself.

That will be easy for me, I have done that for years. mad
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
This was suspected before, but now records show it true. GOP establishement paid for ads against Tea Party candidate in Mississippi.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/16/senate-republicans-paid-mississippi-attack-ads-pai/
No one should be surprised about this. The Republican party (how many times do I have to say this???) is NOT a conservative party; they're just not. They fear conservatives and don't want to have anything to do with them other than pandering for their vote. And Conservatives are dumb enough to vote Republican every freaking time...I can train a dog better than that.
Please quit stalking me.
Please quit stalking me.

Sounds as though you might be paranoid. Does your agency require periodic psychological review?
I didn't vote for Obama genius.
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

GTC

So SansSouci/Laguna/Raisuli/Paddler, what is your Stormfront name?

Answer the question.

You did that in '12 which helped the incumbent get reelected.

Speak for yourself SS. Throwing conclusions around without knowledge is a dangerous proposition.
He doesn't care. He's psychotic.
Please quit stalking me.

Sounds as though you might be paranoid. Does your agency require periodic psychological review?

You are being a douche.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

"The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to doctrinaire and academic thinkers. ...

The above quote comes from the massive 1966 tome titled Tragedy and Hope, authored by banking insider and intellectual/historian Carroll Quigley. ...

You weren't originally meant to have access to it. All the more reason you should get a copy and study it if you wish to understand the actual history of the world under banker domination and what's actually happening to America today.

Bill Clinton is a huge, huge fan of Carroll Quigley. Did you know that?

In his freshman year in the School of Foreign Service at Georgetown, future U.S. President Bill Clinton took Quigley's course, receiving a 'B' as his final grade in both semesters (an excellent grade in a course where nearly half the students received D or lower).[2]:94, 96

Clinton named Quigley as an important influence on his aspirations and political philosophy in 1991, when launching his presidential campaign in a speech at Georgetown.[2]:96 He also mentioned Quigley again during his acceptance speech to the 1992 Democratic National Convention, as follows:

As a teenager, I heard John Kennedy's summons to citizenship. And then, as a student at Georgetown, I heard that call clarified by a professor named Carroll Quigley, who said to us that America was the greatest Nation in history because our people had always believed in two things�that tomorrow can be better than today and that every one of us has a personal moral responsibility to make it so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carroll_Quigley

Hawkeye, I think the fact that you and that communist, Bill Clinton, can find common ground here is persuasive evidence that Carroll Quigley was right about doctrinaire and academic thinking.

Originally Posted by GunGeek
So anyone who doesn't come to the same conclusion as you just doesn't think...happy to disappoint you. You're one of the least informed people I've ever had the pleasure of debating. You lack the courage to challenge your own pre-conceived notions; to me that shows a lack of intellectual honesty. You're too worried you won't be in the club if you're caught in the act of thinking for yourself.

So you think it's a good idea to vote out ALL, ALL incumbents regardless of their record? Simple question. That was the concept behind my original post. Obviosuly above your paygrade to capture.

We obviously all have different ideas, philosophies, etc. My THINKING issue, was that to blindly support a candidadate that was proven to be completely unelectable, like that woman in Delaware was stupid. IDGAF about "clubs", so where you get that idiotic notion I have no clue. I was going to ask for specifics as to what specifc "pre-conceived" notions you speak of, but why bother. misinformed? just about every time you write something I feel compelled to step inand correct your mis-informed drivel. But not standing on principles, coming from a milque-toast "moderate" like you, I have to laugh.

Lastly, and just to reiteratece what my OP was all about, I don't think voting out everybody is smart, particularly if that means replacing an existing decent individual with the likes of what we have now. ANd it should never, ever be a democrat. There are a LOT, LOT of Republicans in office that need to go (as the one that is the subject of this thread is), but ALL , ALL democraps needs to go and there is the difference that obviously evades you.
Well of course. Republican Establishment is none other than Democrats. That's why there isn't any difference between Republican Establishment and Democrats. That's why the so-called landslide in November would make much of a difference because no matter which party wins the Democrats win.

Unless you are all Democrat there, that means that you will be voting for a Democrat.
At this point - is there really any difference between the two??
I can't see where that helps. Primaries are the place to make changes. miles
True dat, and it's a good point..

IMVHO, the only way to get a message to the Cowards of Congress IS to vote them all out.. Get RID of the established power elite and get in newbies.. While I know that only a certain fraction is up every two years, we gotta make a start..

Maybe, just maybe, there's a short handful worth keeping in office.. But it's a darn big "maybe"..
What is interesting with these types of threads is how few on here understand that the USA is owned by an oligarchy of rich and powerful families. This country was founded by rich and powerful oligarchy for their benefit. Yes this oligarchy has had it's up and downs over the centuries but they have reach their goal over the long haul. We are were the oligarchy wants us.
I will never cast a vote for a Democrat regardless.
Originally Posted by bea175

So you are going to quit voting?

I'm serious I'm not jerking your chain.
I would prefer this option to our current primary and caucus systems for generating candidates:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/None_of_the_above

I'm genuinely curious what portion of the US voting public doesn't vote because they disapprove of the candidates, as opposed to those who simply don't care about the voting process at all. I'd like to think that worldwide low turnouts are due more to disagreement and a perception of not being represented properly, rather than simple laziness or indifference.

Having an interest in, and attempting to have an influence on politics and government can be a fun hobby up until you understand that nothing concerning politics is as it's portrayed,...and that there's no way for it to be influenced by the people.

As George Carlin so accurately put it,..

"It's a big club,..and you ain't in it".
Most of the Tea Party activity in this state has been scandalous and something with which I wouldn't want my name associated. This band of nut jobs is clearly less ethical and has less regard for the law than the current office holders, hence their lack of success.

They seem to think that because they are correct on the issues, that any tactics in support of their candidacies are also correct, despite what decorum or the law might say. That makes them no better than the liberals who they seek to unseat.

Its kinda sad because on a lot of issues they are correct. Balanced budget, taxes, immigration, social policies are all areas in which I think the positions taken are generally correct. They won't get elected in most cases for other reasons, and are relegated to making sure people who will vote with them 80% of the time lose to people who will vote against them 80% of the time. That makes no sense to me but it must to them.
"It's a big club,..and you ain't in it".

Lot of the problem. The ones that we would like to see run the country, want no part of it, and do not want to be known as a politician. miles

So you think it's a good idea to vote out ALL, ALL incumbents regardless of their record? Simple question. That was the concept behind my original post. Obviosuly above your paygrade to capture.

We obviously all have different ideas, philosophies, etc. My THINKING issue, was that to blindly support a candidadate that was proven to be completely unelectable, like that woman in Delaware was stupid. IDGAF about "clubs", so where you get that idiotic notion I have no clue. I was going to ask for specifics as to what specifc "pre-conceived" notions you speak of, but why bother. misinformed? just about every time you write something I feel compelled to step inand correct your mis-informed drivel. But not standing on principles, coming from a milque-toast "moderate" like you, I have to laugh.

Lastly, and just to reiteratece what my OP was all about, I don't think voting out everybody is smart, particularly if that means replacing an existing decent individual with the likes of what we have now. ANd it should never, ever be a democrat. There are a LOT, LOT of Republicans in office that need to go (as the one that is the subject of this thread is), but ALL , ALL democraps needs to go and there is the difference that obviously evades you.
Where you and I differ is what we consider important issues. You see a difference between the two parties, because you apparently follow all the crap that the two parties talk about on a daily basis.

You think a Republican who voted well on some issue, or raised hell on some issue he knew damn well would never go the conservative way anyhow. Like I said before, look at what Republicans did when the held all seats of power...they acted like Democrats. Don't quite get how you can't see that.

On the issues that really matter, and are ruining this nation, the two parties are in lock step.

The analogy I use often...You're worried about the table scrap while a ravenous beast is devouring Thanksgiving dinner.
Nothing wrong with that...but take it further an never vote for a Republican...that's just buying into their BS. The Republican party TALKS conservative, and acts either liberal or moderate.
but take it further an never vote for a Republican..

So, who ya going to vote for? miles
We differ because you are, in my opinion-based on your posts, a left of center moderate. You keep assuming and trying to put words in other folks' mouth.. Third time now (and maybe it will sink in) I supported the challenger in this election and condemmed the establishment GOP. Then again, I was totally against that kook-female in Delaware. Didn't like the establishment Repubican either, but ANYTHING is better than ANY democrat. If that isn't the antithesis of pre-conceived and lock step, again, I can't help you. And your remedy is....?
Does anyone think GGeek and Peedler are one and the same?
We differ because you are, in my opinion-based on your posts, a left of center moderate. You keep assuming and trying to put words in other folks' mouth.. Third time now (and maybe it will sink in) I supported the challenger in this election and condemmed the establishment GOP. Then again, I was totally against that kook-female in Delaware. Didn't like the establishment Repubican either, but ANYTHING is better than ANY democrat. If that isn't the antithesis of pre-conceived and lock step, again, I can't help you. And your remedy is....?

And that's the gist of it Jorge, and he isn't the only one that does it.

Originally Posted by BKinSD
Most of the Tea Party activity in this state has been scandalous and something with which I wouldn't want my name associated. This band of nut jobs is clearly less ethical and has less regard for the law than the current office holders, hence their lack of success.

They seem to think that because they are correct on the issues, that any tactics in support of their candidacies are also correct, despite what decorum or the law might say. That makes them no better than the liberals who they seek to unseat.

Its kinda sad because on a lot of issues they are correct. Balanced budget, taxes, immigration, social policies are all areas in which I think the positions taken are generally correct. They won't get elected in most cases for other reasons, and are relegated to making sure people who will vote with them 80% of the time lose to people who will vote against them 80% of the time. That makes no sense to me but it must to them.

They sure sold us on 0 care, didnt they?
Nothing wrong with that...but take it further an never vote for a Republican...that's just buying into their BS. The Republican party TALKS conservative, and acts either liberal or moderate.

Wrong. No repubs voted for 0 care.
Originally Posted by eyeball

He STILL doesn't get it. To think of republicans as a monolith is well, stupid (hint: RP IS a Republican). Not to think as democrats AS a monolith is equally stupid.
Let me ask the obvious question here....You titled your thread as GOP & Corrupt. How is running ads that are ment to inflame the black voters corrupt? Dishonest...yes ment to preserve the status quo...yes but corrupt?
Sarah Palin has written at great length that �If the Democrats are driving the country toward socialism at a hundred miles per hour, while the Republicans are driving at fifty�...they are both going to end up in the same place.

She is all in favor of doing something about that...�Commonsense Constitutional Conservatives want to turn the car around.�

Thanks to Obama and the mess he has made, a hole he keeps digging deeper, we will never have a better chance of turning the car around then in these next two elections.
Sarah Palin has written at great length that �If the Democrats are driving the country toward socialism at a hundred miles per hour, while the Republicans are driving at fifty�..

�Commonsense Constitutional Conservatives want to turn the car around.�

When you are going a hundred you have to come back past fifty before you can stop and turn around. Slowing down is good. miles

If Obama needed Republicans to pass it, he would have gotten it. Don't forget that Romeny said he was going to "fix" Obamacare, not end it.
If Obama needed Republicans to pass it, he would have gotten it. Don't forget that Romeny said he was going to "fix" Obamacare, not end it.
Right. Republicans knew it would have severely harmed them politically to vote for it, but key Republicans would have gotten the direction to vote for it were their votes needed to pass it.
Originally Posted by BKinSD

So? That's the only way anyone's going to WIN over the damn dems.. THEY have no qualms about fighting with a 'no-holds-barred' mentality. WE lose because we 'play nice' and 'ethical'..

And those little nuances will allow the left to keep right on a-winnin'...

If Obama needed Republicans to pass it, he would have gotten it.
Don't forget that Romeny said he was going to "fix" Obamacare, not end it.
Right. Republicans knew it would have severely harmed them politically to vote for it, but key Republicans would have gotten the direction to vote for it were their votes needed to pass it.

TOTAL BULL.
Romney campaigned on replacing ObamaCare, not on fixing it.
Can't you guys even get these simple facts right?

6/28/12 Mitt Romney declared Thursday that he would �act to repeal Obamacare� if he was elected president, saying that he agreed with the dissenting justices in the Supreme Court ruling on Thursday.

With the Capitol over his shoulder and standing in front of a podium with a sign that read �Repeal and Replace Obamacare,� Mr. Romney said the health of the American economy depended on getting rid of the health care law.

�Our mission is clear: if we want to get rid of Obamacare, we are going to have to replace President Obama,� Mr. Romney said. �That is my mission. That is our work. And I�m asking the American people to join me.�

Mr. Romney said the court�s ruling underscored the choice before American voters, one that he said was between bigger government that could take away health insurance choices or a Republican plan to preserve them.

�We have to make sure that people who want to keep their current insurance will be able to do so,� Mr. Romney said in the brief statement. �This is now the time for the American people to make a choice.�
Wait for the spin, you know it's coming.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

NO. Him and the pencil neck have made a cottage industry of effing up facts...
If Obama needed Republicans to pass it, he would have gotten it.
Don't forget that Romeny said he was going to "fix" Obamacare, not end it.

TOTAL BULL.
Romney campaigned on replacing ObamaCare, not on fixing it.

6/28/12 Mitt Romney declared Thursday that he would �act to repeal Obamacare� if he was elected president, saying that he agreed with the dissenting justices in the Supreme Court ruling on Thursday.

With the Capitol over his shoulder and standing in front of a podium with a sign that read �Repeal and Replace Obamacare,� Mr. Romney said the health of the American economy depended on getting rid of the health care law.

�Our mission is clear: if we want to get rid of Obamacare, we are going to have to replace President Obama,� Mr. Romney said. �That is my mission. That is our work. And I�m asking the American people to join me.�

Mr. Romney said the court�s ruling underscored the choice before American voters, one that he said was between bigger government that could take away health insurance choices or a Republican plan to preserve them.

�We have to make sure that people who want to keep their current insurance will be able to do so,� Mr. Romney said in the brief statement. �This is now the time for the American people to make a choice.�

Damn you got me back into this thing. Republicans wanted to repeal ObamaCare and replace it with RepublicanCare. We still would have had government health care.
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Damn you got me back into this thing. Republicans wanted to repeal ObamaCare and replace it with RepublicanCare. We still would have had government health care.
The establishment of the Republican Party certainly wants something like Obamacare. While true, however, the Tea Party element in the Republican Party actually had some excellent free-market based ideas for addressing the health care issue.
The Republican Health Care plans that I have looked at move coverage back to the patient, their doctor and their private insurance. Much of the remaining government stuff would handled at the state level with block grants from the Feds.

There are several plans being sponsored by various Republican Governors, Senators, and House leadership.
They all await dumping Harry Reid out of his job of running the Senate.

They all include more high-risk insurance pools, health savings accounts and small businesses pools to purchase coverage together.
Full portability across state lines and reform of medical malpractice laws.
Block grant Medicaid and shift Medicare to premium support.

There is a lot in here to greatly cut health-care costs and to getthe Federal out of the health-care business.

Both ObamaCare and what we had before fall way short and cost way too much.
+1000. Exactly why I am not a republican anymore.
and no I'm not a dipchit democrap either
The Republican Health Care plans that I have looked at move coverage back to the patient, their doctor and their private insurance. Much of the remaining government stuff would handled at the state level with block grants from the Feds.

There are several plans being sponsored by various Republican Governors, Senators, and House leadership.
They all await dumping Harry Reid out of his job of running the Senate.

They all include more high-risk insurance pools, health savings accounts and small businesses pools to purchase coverage together.
Full portability across state lines and reform of medical malpractice laws.
Block grant Medicaid and shift Medicare to premium support.

There is a lot in here to greatly cut health-care costs and to getthe Federal out of the health-care business.

Both ObamaCare and what we had before fall way short and cost way too much.

The health care problem was created by government and you really think government especially a Republican run government is going to fix it?
Originally Posted by lastround
Sometimes the lessor of two evils is the only way to vote, like it or not.......

laffin'

Voting for somebody that you do 'not' support doesn't make much sense.

http://www.sott.net/article/252051-The-fallacy-of-voting-for-the-lesser-of-two-evils
Rino Republicans are just as scared of the Tea party as the communists.
Okay, my apologies for getting your meaning wrong. I should have apologized earlier, but I was at the doctor's office.

First, apologies for such a long rebuttal, but I just want to be as clear as possible on how I'm neither left or right.

We differ because you are, in my opinion-based on your posts, a left of center moderate.

I�m just not on the scale; that�s the problem. Republicans and Democrats are always very uneasy with a true independent, because they feel a need to �classify� a person and put them in a box. And of course that box is on THEIR scale.

I�m betting you�re neither Nazi or Communist, Nazi being right wing and Communist being Left wing...so on that scale, I�m betting you would find yourself just not fitting anywhere because you have nothing in common with Nazi's or Communists; what do you think?

You say I�m a left of center moderate. Let�s re-visit what I stand for politically and see what you think. I�ve laid out what my political platform and beliefs are here....
From this thread: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...e/Re_What_happened_to_Jeff_O#Post8934935

As background of why I made this post...I believe someone again labeled me a moderate and said I don�t stand for anything, and here�s how I responded...
Quite the opposite, I left the Republican party because I do stand for something, and I figured out the ONLY thing they stand for is the vote...Prove to me I'm wrong.

I stand for sound economics; neither party has a clue what that is.

I stand for personal privacy; neither party agrees with me.

I stand for the 2nd Amendment; one party is against, the other party will sell out if the price is right.

I stand opposed to the "War on Drugs" because it's a miserable failure; both parties disagree with me.

I stand for religious freedom; One party is for anything but Christianity, the other is for Christianity only.

I stand for congressional term limits; both parties disagree with me.

I stand for congressional accountability for dealing with lobbyists; both parties disagree with me.

I stand for a "fair tax" (consumption based taxation); both parties disagree with me.

Do you see why I'm not interested in either party yet?

So looking at that, I�m not sure how one gets �left of center�. If I'm constantly in disagreement with the left and the right, thinking both are just wrong, I don't see how that puts me in the center. Center would mean I agree with half of one side and half of the other side. So I'm not even on the scale; I'm not a moderate, I'm an Independent...I'm completely Independent of the ways and agendas of the Republican and Democratic parties.

I just don�t think either party has the answers to America�s problems. Instead I think the Republican and Democratic parties ARE America's problem.

I think you get the impression I�m a bit to the left because my views are often contrary to members of this foum; so I can get how you would think that. This forum is very pro-Republican and very pro right wing. So you never get to see how I respond to Democrats and leftists because we just don't really have any here. So since I�m in opposition to the very Republican views on this forum, it can seem at times I appear pro-left...but if we took the left's side on the same exact issue, you'd see me tear into them.

I mean look at my list above..I�m betting you agree with me on more than one issue listed above, yet BOTH parties stand opposed to my position. So how does that make me left or right...I�m just not on the scale.
especially a Republican run government

Read the Bobby Jindal health insurance plan and get back to us.
Way too many generalities in your treatise and way too many assumptions that are, well, flat out wrong. Basically ALL your "Is" are opinions on how Republicans view them are gross generalizations, not to mention wrong. Not all Rs, oppose the Fair Tax, term limits, privacy. And your "Christianity Only " assumption is outrageously in error. Really no democrats here? seriously???
I�m betting you�re neither Nazi or Communist, Nazi being right wing and Communist being Left wing.
Kevin, what you're describing there is the false substitute for the left-right continuum that was imposed by leftist academia following WWII. Prior to that, all understood (going back to post-revolutionary France, where the concept originated) that left wing denotes the position which favors concentrated state power and an intrusive and unlimited government while right wing denotes the position which favors decentralized state power and strictly limited, non-intrusive, government.

The false substitute to which you allude makes the scale completely meaningless and thus of no use, and that on purpose.

After WWII, leftist intellectuals became concerned about the many examples of the prewar victories of leftism in governments transforming societies into virtual despotic hell holes, to include both the Nazis and the Communists. In order to nullify the damage they feared this would do to their cause, they created and imposed, from their remaining base of power within academia, the false left-right continuum you describe, i.e., the one that nonsensically places Nazi Germany on the far right and the Soviet Union on the far left, whereas in actuality they are both properly positioned on the far left, being two examples of centrally consolidated states with intrusive and unlimited governments.

I haven't decided if i will vote in the next Presidential Election or not, I'm waiting to see who is going to be running . This is one election i may just sit out.

I haven't decided if i will vote in the next Presidential Election or not, I'm waiting to see who is going to be running . This is one election i may just sit out.
At least show up to vote for your choice for the House of Representatives.
Sarah Palin has written at great length...

Thats funny!
Yeah, she didn't hire the ghost writers like Clinton and ze ro.
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

Thats funny!

Sarah Palin has written at great length in her 2010 best seller on America exceptionalism �America By Heart.�

It fits right in with all the Governor's Emails that have been released.
Governor Palin: Email pages first set released 24,000 + second set 17,000 = 41,000
No ghost writers here.
Thanks Bow.

It is amazing how dumb phuuggs are too dumb to learn they are dumb phuuggs and keep right on flopping it out there to be chopped off at the nub.

The hunting of deer keeps them from suffering such fools amongst them.
especially a Republican run government

Read the Bobby Jindal health insurance plan and get back to us.

I don't have to I don't want it. I don't want the government any where near my health care period. I don't want the Democrat plan. I don't want the Republican plan. Is this plan enough.

I can understand that. I gave up voting in presidential elections myself.

Thats funny!

Sarah Palin has written at great length in her 2010 best seller on America exceptionalism �America By Heart.�
Governor Palin: Email pages first set released 24,000 + second set 17,000 = 41,000
No ghost writers here.

SOB you are really head over heals with her. Was not implying she didn't write but rather it must be funny. Having listened to the chatterbox a few times I sure in hell am not going to read her senseless writing.
Mitch McConnell sucks.
Posted By: okie Re: The Corrupt GOP Establishment - 07/18/14

Thats funny!

No ghost writers here.

SOB you are really head over heals with her. Was not implying she didn't write but rather it must be funny. Having listened to the chatterbox a few times I sure in hell am not going to read her senseless writing.

Instead you will just senselessly chant "Yes We Can, Yes We Can"
Posted By: efw Re: The Corrupt GOP Establishment - 07/18/14
No!? Say it ain't so!? shocked

The Republicrats are lining up against anyone who may threaten the status quo. The Republicans are just as big an enemy to freedom & Liberty as the Dems.

Thats funny!

No ghost writers here.

Charlie, the only thing you are capable of comprehending are the place mats kids get with craypons at Denny's to keep them busy whilst adults eat.
Derby Dude: ........"Damn you got me back into this thing. Republicans wanted to repeal ObamaCare and replace it with RepublicanCare. We still would have had government health care. "

Says it all!
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by lastround
Sometimes the lessor of two evils is the only way to vote, like it or not.......

laffin'

Voting for somebody that you do 'not' support doesn't make much sense.

Serious question then - did you vote for McCain in '08?
Originally Posted by efw
No!? Say it ain't so!? shocked

The Republicrats are lining up against anyone who may threaten the status quo. The Republicans are just as big an enemy to freedom & Liberty as the Dems.
and THAT, sir, IS the bottom line..
It's called voting against...
There is a battle within the GOP for influence and policy. The establishment wing is using tactics to maintain power and minimize the influence of the conservatives.
This should come as no surprise.
The MS case shows just how far the "old guard" is willing to go. The fight is on and a third party is not the answer.

In 2012, the RNC did not provide any support to Rep. Michele Bachmann stating she didn't need any. So the MS isn't totally new.
"it's a big club and you ain't in it"

is probably the most succinct statement about our political process

it's why the Tea Party is reviled by both sides.

it's been the only grass roots movement that desired to turn us to our Constitution.

a dangerous concept for those that relish the reins of power

free people are an anathema to those that desire to rule

48% of our population think Dems are the problem

the other 48% think the GOP is the problem

about 4% think politicians and those that pay for them are the problem
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

it's been the only grass roots movement that desired to turn us to our Constitution.

+1
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

And I'm in the 2% the think they are both problems.

I didn't leave the Republican Party. It left me.

Thats funny!

No ghost writers here.

You are not telling the truth about what I have posted about Palin.

And based on book sales and crowd numbers you are out of step with the rest of the regiment.
I�m betting you�re neither Nazi or Communist, Nazi being right wing and Communist being Left wing.
Kevin, what you're describing there is the false substitute for the left-right continuum that was imposed by leftist academia following WWII. Prior to that, all understood (going back to post-revolutionary France, where the concept originated) that left wing denotes the position which favors concentrated state power and an intrusive and unlimited government while right wing denotes the position which favors decentralized state power and strictly limited, non-intrusive, government.

The false substitute to which you allude makes the scale completely meaningless and thus of no use, and that on purpose.

After WWII, leftist intellectuals became concerned about the many examples of the prewar victories of leftism in governments transforming societies into virtual despotic hell holes, to include both the Nazis and the Communists. In order to nullify the damage they feared this would do to their cause, they created and imposed, from their remaining base of power within academia, the false left-right continuum you describe, i.e., the one that nonsensically places Nazi Germany on the far right and the Soviet Union on the far left, whereas in actuality they are both properly positioned on the far left, being two examples of centrally consolidated states with intrusive and unlimited governments.
Kev??
© 24hourcampfire