-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
.....and the latest incarnation of Laguna / Raisuli is as much of a buffoon and azzclown as his prior ones, "SanSouci."

Your chit is old , predictable, and tired before you write it.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 07/17/14.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
.....and the latest incarnation of Laguna / Raisuli is as much of a buffoon and azzclown as his prior ones, "SanSouci."

GTC

I will add one thing about you: you've proved it wise to not underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

I can write that I've never supported a gun control candidate. I know that you can't.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
We gotta give the 'fire's liberal, neocon, RINO clique a name. Maybe Isaac's Idiots? Steve_No_Guns?

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SansSouci
Originally Posted by jorgeI
This thread isn't helping my continuing and declining belief that most people should not be allowed to vote...

You're right. I'm glad that you've come to realize that you ought not be allowed near a precinct. Your wasted vote cancels out a conservative's vote.

Yeah, there's quite a few of you Horst Wessel leaguers that feel that way. But keep voting for idiots like the two women in Delaware and Nevada and we'll just keep on sliding. And for the record Raisuli, Laguna, [bleep] or whatever you're login handle happens to be, I supported the challenger in this election, but unlike you, I actually THINK beofre I vote.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
jorge,

You supported a guy who had ZERO chance of winning & who also supported gun control, abortion, and gave us socialized medicine and you call that thought?

Like I wrote, you ought not be allowed anywhere near a precinct.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

Its important to recognize what the entrenched GOP did. Now what are we going to do about it? Walk away?
Can only speak for me - I intend to vote FOR the opponent of every incumbent up for re-election this Nov..
Sorry, but I'm calling BS on that one...Does that mean if there is only one opponent, and that opponent is a democrat you'll vote for him? You vote for a democrat and admit it around here, you'll be run out of this place by the psycho-republicans here.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Yeah, there's quite a few of you Horst Wessel leaguers that feel that way. But keep voting for idiots like the two women in Delaware and Nevada and we'll just keep on sliding. And for the record Raisuli, Laguna, [bleep] or whatever you're login handle happens to be, I supported the challenger in this election, but unlike you, I actually THINK beofre I vote.
So anyone who doesn't come to the same conclusion as you just doesn't think...happy to disappoint you. You're one of the least informed people I've ever had the pleasure of debating. You lack the courage to challenge your own pre-conceived notions; to me that shows a lack of intellectual honesty. You're too worried you won't be in the club if you're caught in the act of thinking for yourself.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Its important to recognize what the entrenched GOP did. Now what are we going to do about it? Walk away?
Can only speak for me - I intend to vote FOR the opponent of every incumbent up for re-election this Nov..

That will be easy for me, I have done that for years. mad

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
This was suspected before, but now records show it true. GOP establishement paid for ads against Tea Party candidate in Mississippi.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/16/senate-republicans-paid-mississippi-attack-ads-pai/
No one should be surprised about this. The Republican party (how many times do I have to say this???) is NOT a conservative party; they're just not. They fear conservatives and don't want to have anything to do with them other than pandering for their vote. And Conservatives are dumb enough to vote Republican every freaking time...I can train a dog better than that.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Please quit stalking me.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Please quit stalking me.

Sounds as though you might be paranoid. Does your agency require periodic psychological review?

Last edited by SansSouci; 07/17/14.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I didn't vote for Obama genius.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

GTC

So SansSouci/Laguna/Raisuli/Paddler, what is your Stormfront name?

Answer the question.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

You did that in '12 which helped the incumbent get reelected.

Speak for yourself SS. Throwing conclusions around without knowledge is a dangerous proposition.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He doesn't care. He's psychotic.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Please quit stalking me.

Sounds as though you might be paranoid. Does your agency require periodic psychological review?

You are being a douche.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

"The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to doctrinaire and academic thinkers. ...

The above quote comes from the massive 1966 tome titled Tragedy and Hope, authored by banking insider and intellectual/historian Carroll Quigley. ...

You weren't originally meant to have access to it. All the more reason you should get a copy and study it if you wish to understand the actual history of the world under banker domination and what's actually happening to America today.

Bill Clinton is a huge, huge fan of Carroll Quigley. Did you know that?

In his freshman year in the School of Foreign Service at Georgetown, future U.S. President Bill Clinton took Quigley's course, receiving a 'B' as his final grade in both semesters (an excellent grade in a course where nearly half the students received D or lower).[2]:94, 96

Clinton named Quigley as an important influence on his aspirations and political philosophy in 1991, when launching his presidential campaign in a speech at Georgetown.[2]:96 He also mentioned Quigley again during his acceptance speech to the 1992 Democratic National Convention, as follows:

As a teenager, I heard John Kennedy's summons to citizenship. And then, as a student at Georgetown, I heard that call clarified by a professor named Carroll Quigley, who said to us that America was the greatest Nation in history because our people had always believed in two things�that tomorrow can be better than today and that every one of us has a personal moral responsibility to make it so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carroll_Quigley

Hawkeye, I think the fact that you and that communist, Bill Clinton, can find common ground here is persuasive evidence that Carroll Quigley was right about doctrinaire and academic thinking.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GunGeek
So anyone who doesn't come to the same conclusion as you just doesn't think...happy to disappoint you. You're one of the least informed people I've ever had the pleasure of debating. You lack the courage to challenge your own pre-conceived notions; to me that shows a lack of intellectual honesty. You're too worried you won't be in the club if you're caught in the act of thinking for yourself.

So you think it's a good idea to vote out ALL, ALL incumbents regardless of their record? Simple question. That was the concept behind my original post. Obviosuly above your paygrade to capture.

We obviously all have different ideas, philosophies, etc. My THINKING issue, was that to blindly support a candidadate that was proven to be completely unelectable, like that woman in Delaware was stupid. IDGAF about "clubs", so where you get that idiotic notion I have no clue. I was going to ask for specifics as to what specifc "pre-conceived" notions you speak of, but why bother. misinformed? just about every time you write something I feel compelled to step inand correct your mis-informed drivel. But not standing on principles, coming from a milque-toast "moderate" like you, I have to laugh.

Lastly, and just to reiteratece what my OP was all about, I don't think voting out everybody is smart, particularly if that means replacing an existing decent individual with the likes of what we have now. ANd it should never, ever be a democrat. There are a LOT, LOT of Republicans in office that need to go (as the one that is the subject of this thread is), but ALL , ALL democraps needs to go and there is the difference that obviously evades you.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well of course. Republican Establishment is none other than Democrats. That's why there isn't any difference between Republican Establishment and Democrats. That's why the so-called landslide in November would make much of a difference because no matter which party wins the Democrats win.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by milespatton

Unless you are all Democrat there, that means that you will be voting for a Democrat.
At this point - is there really any difference between the two??
I can't see where that helps. Primaries are the place to make changes. miles
True dat, and it's a good point..

IMVHO, the only way to get a message to the Cowards of Congress IS to vote them all out.. Get RID of the established power elite and get in newbies.. While I know that only a certain fraction is up every two years, we gotta make a start..

Maybe, just maybe, there's a short handful worth keeping in office.. But it's a darn big "maybe"..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1minute, 219 Wasp, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 56 invisible), 2,346 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,031
Posts18,500,564
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.