Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W
This was suspected before, but now records show it true. GOP establishement paid for ads against Tea Party candidate in Mississippi.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/16/senate-republicans-paid-mississippi-attack-ads-pai/

Last edited by WayneShaw; 07/17/14.
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
No surprise to me.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
For those of you thinking we had a two party system... this should clear things up.

.... like tears in the rain
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
For those of you thinking we had a two party system... this should clear things up.

Its important to recognize what the entrenched GOP did. Now what are we going to do about it? Walk away? Its just what they want us to do.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

Its important to recognize what the entrenched GOP did. Now what are we going to do about it? Walk away?
Can only speak for me - I intend to vote FOR the opponent of every incumbent up for re-election this Nov..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The general voting population will never get that it is now them against us.

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This thread isn't helping my continuing and declining belief that most people should not be allowed to vote...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

"The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can "throw the rascals out" at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy."

The above quote comes from the massive 1966 tome titled Tragedy and Hope, authored by banking insider and intellectual/historian Carroll Quigley. You could almost say it constitutes a real life Screwtape Letters. The book was written and published with a very small audience in mind, i.e., the world's up and coming elites of banking and politics (Bill Clinton, Quigley protege, said it was the one book that had the most influence on his political perspective), i.e., future insiders and controllers of the Western world.

It was never meant to have a larger audience than that, but when a copy was discovered a few years after publication, it went viral among American patriot organizations, being copied, then photocopied, and passed around. Eventually the publisher was pressured by constant demand to republish the book, pressure for many years resisted by counter pressure from the banking and political elites, but the publisher did eventually relent to public pressure and quietly republished it. The cat was already out of the bag anyway, with unauthorized copies becoming ubiquitous.

You weren't originally meant to have access to it. All the more reason you should get a copy and study it if you wish to understand the actual history of the world under banker domination and what's actually happening to America today.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can only speak for me - I intend to vote FOR the opponent of every incumbent up for re-election this Nov..

Unless you are all Democrat there, that means that you will be voting for a Democrat. I can't see where that helps. Primaries are the place to make changes. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by milespatton

Unless you are all Democrat there, that means that you will be voting for a Democrat. I can't see where that helps. Primaries are the place to make changes. miles

Correct. A vote to just throw the incumbent out will keep the damned democrats in power. Sometimes the lessor of two evils is the only way to vote, like it or not.......

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Republicans will never win another Presidential election until they can decide who they really are. Mainstream repubs are nothing but RHINOs just looking to compromise so they can get re-elected; at least the Tea Party candidates believe in certain defined ideals. The problem with the Tea Party is that we now have almost half the population on some type of entitlement and they vote. They folks with no skin in the game will never vote for the Tea Party. It's a screwed up situaiton that will likely lead to 8 years of Hillary.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
what ever happened to just doing your due diligence, researching the incumbent or candidate, and making a choice based on reason and facts rather than emotion?

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They folks with no skin in the game will never vote for the Tea Party. It's a screwed up situaiton that will likely lead to 8 years of Hillary

I hope that I am wrong, but I don't see things getting much better until a complete financial collapse happens. I am talking about the Government running out of money until they can not fund all this free crap that is buying voters. It will by necessity be bad for all. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This only supports my theory that entrenched Politicians do not want people to vote.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Redneck
[quote=bigwhoop]

Hell,,, I've been doing that for years.
Don't seem to be working though.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Raeford
The general voting population will never get that it is now them against us.

And you're just getting this now? Did this somehow escape you in '12?

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by milespatton
They folks with no skin in the game will never vote for the Tea Party. It's a screwed up situaiton that will likely lead to 8 years of Hillary

I hope that I am wrong. \

You ain't been right yet, so don't deviate now. It makes it a lot easier to predict what you'll do next.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by ltppowell
This only supports my theory that entrenched Politicians do not want people to vote.

Why do you play in to their hands?

I was hoping that you'd consider givin' up votin'. That way you won't cancel out conservatives' votes.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

Its important to recognize what the entrenched GOP did. Now what are we going to do about it? Walk away?

You did that in '12 which helped the incumbent get reelected.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by jorgeI
This thread isn't helping my continuing and declining belief that most people should not be allowed to vote...

You're right. I'm glad that you've come to realize that you ought not be allowed near a precinct. Your wasted vote cancels out a conservative's vote.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 257robertsimp, 270cowboy, 1_deuce, 1Longbow, 59 invisible), 2,428 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,545
Posts18,472,934
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.