Home
Well well, the "ss" were actually on their post this afternoon.............

http://abcnews.go.com/US/fence-jumper-caught-white-house/story?id=26387267
" The suspect kicked at one of the dogs, then another dog subdued him."

I love understatement! laugh
Looks like he put a whoopin on the dog.
Maybe the ss should get a real dog like a chessie!
Originally Posted by ingwe
" The suspect kicked at one of the dogs, then another dog subdued him." I love understatement! laugh

I wonder if he screamed like a little girl? I would be willing to bet he was fighting dog #2, too. Maybe dog #1 got in shot or two, too? grin

I just love happy endings.

Ed
http://video.foxnews.com/v/38537816...s-dog-after-scaling-fence/#sp=show-clips
Guy looks to be black. If Obola had a son wink
Watching that clip I'm disappointed in both the dogs and the SS.
Shoulda turned loose a couple more

Let 'em play "Tug-of-War"
It's starting to look like more and more of Bam Bam's supporters want to have a face to face meeting with him.
Guy's lucky these weren't Ferguson cops . . .
same lawyer will claim he was surrendering to the dogs.
Where's Al Sharpton & his dog & pony show ? Why ain't he screaming for his Bro's release ?
Originally Posted by funshooter
It's starting to look like more and more of Bam Bam's supporters want to have a face to face meeting with him.

I like it.
He gave his name as "American Slave". Get out the popcorn for this one. grin
Originally Posted by ingwe
" The suspect kicked at one of the dogs, then another dog subdued him."

I love understatement! laugh

Not sure, but from the vid I saw and the report I heard earlier he was pretty rough on the dogs. Looked like he body slammed one.
Yeah, One of the dogs had to be taken to the vet for treatment...I don't think the other one did. His is actually a pretty rare case, they usually don't fight the dogs as they are too preoccupied with trying to get away from them. At any rate I could tell by the footage that At least the second dog was a Mal, which is a good thing in a fight.
meter reader here killed two pits that attacked him, bare handed. its all about not panicking.
I vividly recall one time a largish dog took on my Dad. My Dad wasn't a big man, but he was a delivery man for a meat packing company, and I've seen him sling a beef quarter on his shoulders with no effort. Anyway, the dog had his jaws tight on Dad when Dad reached down, grabbed the dog by the scrotum and lifted him up at arm's length.

Instant dog paralysis. (Yeah, I'd have frozen, too!)

I never forgot that and filed it away for possible use. Be just my luck to get attacked by a female...
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I vividly recall one time a largish dog took on my Dad. My Dad wasn't a big man, but he was a delivery man for a meat packing company, and I've seen him sling a beef quarter on his shoulders with no effort. Anyway, the dog had his jaws tight on Dad when Dad reached down, grabbed the dog by the scrotum and lifted him up at arm's length.

Instant dog paralysis. (Yeah, I'd have frozen, too!)

I never forgot that and filed it away for possible use. Be just my luck to get attacked by a female...

Now, that is funny!
Thanks for the chuckle.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
meter reader here killed two pits that attacked him, bare handed. its all about not panicking.

Yep.

Stop and fight those [bleep].

Travis
A friend was being attacked by a large dog and realized that he had no way of getting away from the perp so he doubled up his fist and swung straight at his mouth. Perfect swing as dog's mouth was open so friend's fist went quite the distance down dog's throat so he began to grab hold of whatever he could while whacking dog on the back of his neck with the other hand. Dog finally was able to spit him out and headed for parts unknown. Friend said that from that day on, anytime that dog saw him he would leave the country as fast as he could. Lesson learned.
Ingwe, can you train a dog to target a specific part of the perp's anatomy...like the crotch? A Mal so trained would give new meaning to the term crotch rocket. I have this mental picture of the dog happily returning to his handler w/ a sac full of souvenirs. GOOD BOY!

mike r
fellow Orkin man caught a large Alsatian mid-air coming across an unfenced back yard, big man slung him down, body slammed the dog and stomped his ass
I worked with a few dogs overseas that loved a good fight. Lived for resistance. Dogs like that are special though, even plenty of mals get washed out because they won't take real pressure- but there really aren't any other breeds even worth mentioning.
i'd have thought once he started punching the dog that the SS guys would get in on it a bit faster..

Pretty disappointing display from what the video showed
© 24hourcampfire