Home
Posted By: hillbillybear Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
The NC senate race has me a quandary. The incumbent Hagan is nothing but a hard left Obamite with an IQ somewhere below that of a grapefruit.

The Republican challenger Tillis is at best a wishy-washy quasi-conservative milquetoast whose ass is owned by big money donors and the chamber of commerce.

The only real advantage that I can see to him is that he is somewhat less likely to vote for draconian gun control but I wouldn't bet on even that if the political winds were just right.

Its almost like having a choice of would you rather be bitten by a rattlesnake or a cottonmouth. Either way you are poisoned.

For the first time in my life I am seriously considering saying to hell with it and not voting for any of the sonsabitches or daughters of whores.

Boycott the whole damned process period.

Is anybody else in the same situation and mindset?

Posted By: dale06 Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
You know Hagan is an ultra lib.
You think he might be less than we want.
Get out and vote!
He may not be perfect, but a lot better than her.
Sounds like here...
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
This is an easy decision. If she's as hard left as you indicate, she needs to be removed from office. Period.

Give him an opportunity but tell him (hand written letter is best) that he's going to be watched and judged on how conservative he will act and vote.

It's time for us to remind this bunch of ass clowns who they work for.

edit: he's a she.
Posted By: RDW Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
The ONLY ANSWER right NOW, is to get the Demoncrap Libtard idiot MF's out of office...we can always replace a marginal Republican with a better Republican.

There is no chance in FK'n hell that a marginal sack of [bleep] can be replaced by a better sack of [bleep].
Posted By: DLSguide Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
If you don't vote, then don't bitch about politics in your area. It makes me angry when I hear people like you rant and then say don't vote. many good people have died giving you the right to vote. Just pick the lesser of two evils. At least vote for the the one that won't try to take away your guns and vote with Obama. Vote.
Posted By: muleshoe Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
Originally Posted by hillbillybear

For the first time in my life I am seriously considering saying to hell with it and not voting...

Nope.

Tain't none of 'em I agree with all the time, don't even agree with myself all the time. smile

But I do love my country, and we gotta stop the bleeding. That isn't gonna happen by sitting on the sidelines just a watchin'.

None of these guys are perfect.
Posted By: eyeball Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
I'll vote Dimocrap for bullet catcher, Isis knife tester, Virgin Galactic test pilot, Ebola patient orderly, ....
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
Amazing how people think they are making a statement by abstaining from voting when they don't like either candidate, only to bitch when a communist liberal takes office...

Sometimes it doesn't boil down to what we like, but what we know as being the lesser of two evils.
Posted By: Hawk_Driver Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
By not voting, you are casting a vote for the incumbent.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
So, that's the ONLY thing on the ballot in NC?
I never stay home and I'm forever amazed at the number of people that don't vote.
Posted By: muleshoe Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I never stay home and I'm forever amazed at the number of people that don't vote.

For many it's a good thing they don't.
Posted By: verse6 Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
Don't show and you help elect Hagan.
Posted By: milespatton Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
The incumbent already has things in place and can do more damage, quicker. Plus, you have already described him/her as somebody that needs to go. You can always vote out the new incumbent the next time. New people take a while to gain power. miles
Posted By: Tracks Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
If he has an R in front of his name he may be the one to give the Senate to the Republicans. That's worth a lot right now
Go Vote.
Posted By: tex_n_cal Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
"perfect is the enemy of good"
Posted By: jnyork Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
People with your attitude is the reason we have Obama in office.

Do your duty, help rid the nation of the lib pestilence.
Posted By: toltecgriz Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
It's not about the Senate, it's about the Supreme Court.

Try to focus.
Originally Posted by toltecgriz

Try to focus.

True, but who do you suppose has to approve the Justices?
Posted By: 2Bimmers Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14

This is spot on. Lots of justices up for election and numerous local tax items.

The Tillis/Hagan race is one of the most important senate races this year. Even if you don't like Tillis it would be important for the GOP.
Posted By: derby_dude Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
It's all about who controls the House and Senate. Who do you want to control those houses?

I say please! vote for Mr. Quasi-conservative milquetoast. Shun anything to do with this administration and liberalism IMO.
Posted By: hillbillybear Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

Give him an opportunity but tell him (hand written letter is best) that he's going to be watched and judged on how conservative he will act and vote.

I have already written, called, and e-mailed just this very thing.

From the the tenor of the replies (just party political boiler plate) I would have had better luck sending a letter to the neighbor's goats.
Posted By: HawkI Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

I say please! vote for Mr. Quasi-conservative milquetoast. Shun anything to do with this administration and liberalism IMO.

I'd bet the employment and the economic policy improves at least.
Originally Posted by DLSguide
many good people have died giving you the right to vote. Just pick the lesser of two evils.

All the politicians from both parties are doing all they can to piss on the graves of those that gave their lives in service to the nation.

I have held my nose and voted for the lesser of the evils more than a few times.

But it has still been a vote for evil.

I am just heartsick about having to do that every election cycle.
Originally Posted by 2Bimmers

The Tillis/Hagan race is one of the most important senate races this year. Even if you don't like Tillis it would be important for the GOP.

You really think if the GOP takes control of both houses of Congress they are going to do anything but run around paying lip service to the tv cameras and then go vote to maintain the status quo?
Not voting aint gonna change anything
[/quote]

I'd bet the employment and the economic policy improves at least. [/quote]

In NC this only applies if you are an illegal Hispanic willing to be a defacto indentured servant.
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
Not voting aint gonna change anything

Isn't doing the same thing over and over (i.e. voting for the lesser evil) and expecting a different outcome the very definition of insanity?
Keep votig until you get a candidate in that you like. Once you get one in you like, get everyone you know to campaign to keep him in office. Vote the incumbent out, try the new one. Repeat as necessary.
Posted By: Anaconda Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14

For the first time in my life I am seriously considering saying to hell with it and not voting for any of the sonsabitches or daughters of whores.

Yes, there were millions of conservatives that felt just like that and stayed home during the last presidential election.

They are called;

"OBAMA SUPPORTERS"

By not voting for Romney, they helped re-elect the worst president in history.
If true conservatives had turned out and voted for Romney/Ryan, we would not be suffering under,

Obama Care
High gas prices
millions of new illegal aliens
billions in new debt

ISIS would be a smoking hole in the ground
Ebola would be confined to Africa
millions of the un-employed would now have good jobs.

But no, all you (so called) true conservatives had to make a statement and NOT vote for the moderate Morman.

Suck it up, be a man, hold your nose and go vote for the Republican.
Posted By: chapped_lips Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
By removing an obama tool you force obama to own his policies.
He must either accept rejection of his legislation or resort to Executive Power.
Leaving a henchman in office gives obama some resemblance of power.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
If you do not vote for a republican then the democrat wins because his people will vote him in no matter how bad he is. With the two party system we have, any vote for other than a republican gives the democrat a win.

Get out and vote so you have a right to piss moan about how bad the candidates are. No vote and you do not have the right to complain or party. Voting is a great way to honor a veteran.
Posted By: 2Bimmers Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
Originally Posted by 2Bimmers

You really think if the GOP takes control of both houses of Congress they are going to do anything but run around paying lip service to the tv cameras and then go vote to maintain the status quo?

So you would prefer the dems stay in power and making the status quo worse? As already mentioned, there is much more on the ballot.
Posted By: Pashooter Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
This + 1 anyone who fails to vote in this election is a complete azz-hole. If you own firearms or believe in freedom it's an easy choice.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
If you do not vote for a republican then the democrat wins because his people will vote him in no matter how bad he is. With the two party system we have, any vote for other than a republican gives the democrat a win.

Get out and vote so you have a right to piss moan about how bad the candidates are. No vote and you do not have the right to complain or party. Voting is a great way to honor a veteran.
With the two party system we have

Right here is the crux of the problem.

The two parties have long forgotten anything but the quest for money, power, and the party agenda.

What we desperately need is a viable third party that will work for the American people and not only themselves.
That is the sad reality we live in. 99% of the time, a vote for a 3rd party is a vote for the Dems.
"Viable"....until then, this is what we have.

But there should be NO way any Democrat gets in office, unless they are running on making this treasonous POS in the White House pay. Which none are, so go vote!
It would seem some here would expect their kids to go from their first crawl to driving a car the next day.

Baby steps

I will also again ask, to Hillbillybear, is the senate race the ONLY thing on the ballot?
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
That is the sad reality we live in. 99% of the time, a vote for a 3rd party is a vote for the Dems.

That is why I said a "viable third party."

The great majority of the time third parties are made up of fringe elements (i.e the enviro-weenie legalize drugs crowd or anti-abortionist theo-crats). Such movements are easy to usurp or marginalize.

We need a third party made up of people who believe in the foundational tenets that made us a Great Nation. People willing to work together and get things done for the good of all instead of the party bases.

I guarantee if such a movement sprang up both the Democrats and Republicans would pull out all the stops to kill it in the cradle.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
I think if enough conservatives vote then we might have a shot at an American being president. At least we could get rid foreigners who hate THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Who knows maybe some day we will get the 3rd party elected.
I think everyday should be Thanksgiving and opening day of deer season, but it ain't.

I will also again ask, to Hillbillybear, is the senate race the ONLY thing on the ballot?

Outside of a couple of judicial races its the only thing that might have a material effect on things.
Posted By: Jim in Idaho Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
Looking at the gist of the thread and every other thread that covers this subject:

Any non-vote is a vote for a Democrat. Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. And ya know what? The Democrat websites and press are telling their people the exact same thing in reverse.

Both parties know this.

Candidates from both parties use the "never mind what my position is (I don't have one, so don't look at it) - LOOK HOW HORRIBLE THE OTHER GUY IS!!! Holy Sh*t! Do you really want that other monster to get in office?!?! If you don't vote for me or if you don't vote at all - YOU HAVE PERSONALLY RUINED THE COUNTRY!!!!"

Which is why both parties can run the absolute worst POS, totally owned puppets they want and know that people will still vote for them.

I really wish I had a solution to this, but the only one I can think of involves a lot of guillotines.
Posted By: milespatton Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
Why not just change it from the inside as the Communist/liberals did the Democrat party? The current Democrat party is a far cry from what it was in the 40'-50's. miles
Well then, I'd stay home and pat myself on the back all day for winning a moral victory.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Looking at the gist of the thread and every other thread that covers this subject:

Any non-vote is a vote for a Democrat. Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. And ya know what? The Democrat websites and press are telling their people the exact same thing in reverse.

Both parties know this.

Candidates from both parties use the "never mind what my position is (I don't have one, so don't look at it) - LOOK HOW HORRIBLE THE OTHER GUY IS!!! Holy Sh*t! Do you really want that other monster to get in office?!?! If you don't vote for me or if you don't vote at all - YOU HAVE PERSONALLY RUINED THE COUNTRY!!!!"

Which is why both parties can run the absolute worst POS, totally owned puppets they want and know that people will still vote for them.

I really wish I had a solution to this, but the only one I can think of involves a lot of guillotines.

A bunch of good strong ropes would be more economical.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
With the two party system we have

Right here is the crux of the problem.

The two parties have long forgotten anything but the quest for money, power, and the party agenda.

What we desperately need is a viable third party that will work for the American people and not only themselves.

I keep saying that a real threat of a viable third party is what it will take for the GOP machine to finally get religion.

It is called �leverage.�
Well then, I'd stay home and pat myself on the back all day for winning a moral victory.

Or go vote and preen about what a great thing it is to continually recycle this mess we have for a government.

Both parties know this.

They can only kick cans for so long....the solution will be ugly.

I just hope when the currency is ruined and a good chunk of wealth is eradicated we don't go looking for Adolf.....
Posted By: Jim in Idaho Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14

Both parties know this.

A bunch of good strong ropes would be more economical.

They would be for a fact. I'm all for saving the taxpayers' money. wink
Originally Posted by milespatton
Why not just change it from the inside as the Communist/liberals did the Democrat party? The current Democrat party is a far cry from what it was in the 40'-50's. miles

The current Democrats are the Communists of the 1950's and the modern Republicans are the hard left liberal Democrats of the 1960's
Posted By: fish head Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14

Isn't doing the same thing over and over (i.e. voting for the lesser evil) and expecting a different outcome the very definition of insanity?

There is one thing that will most definitely change if the GOP controls the Senate.

Harry Reid will not be able to block republican sponsored legislation. He's the one that's responsible for Congress being dysfunctional and not being able to get anything done.

Get rid of Reid and it's different ballgame.

Or go vote and preen about what a great thing it is to continually recycle this mess we have for a government.

Sounds like you gots it all figgered out, congratulations on your moral victory.

Sounds like you gots it all figgered out, congratulations on your morale victory.

Sounds like you have swallowed all the political rhetoric hook, line, and sinker.
Originally Posted by fish head

There is one thing that will most definitely change if the GOP controls the Senate.

Harry Reid will not be able to block republican sponsored legislation. He's the one that's responsible for Congress being dysfunctional and not being able to get anything done.

And McConnell, McCain, and Graham will be any different in snarling up the works?
Yep, I'm no were near as enlightened as you.

Do SOME [bleep] thing. Run yourself? Get out and change people's attitudes you can change?

Kick out all the incumbents to show that the people can. Baby steps. It ain't gonna happen with one twist of a fairy's wand, though everyone wants it to.

Supreme court justices will be coming up, you do know they need to be confirmed by the Senate, right?

A 'little' better is still better.

Sounds like you gots it all figgered out, congratulations on your morale victory.

Sounds like you have swallowed all the political rhetoric hook, line, and sinker.

Its called Americanism, which is far different than this: "There is no way we can defeat the worlds most powerful Army"
or this: "The Japs bombed Pearl Harbor, what should we do"!

It might be worth noting than most Republicans still listen to and get nervous when the electorate rises up. Show me where the Republicans have jammed a law that 3/4ths their constituents did not want?
Its only a waste of time if you make it one.
Originally Posted by HawkI
[quote=Jim in Idaho]

They can only kick cans for so long....the solution will be ugly.

I just hope when the currency is ruined and a good chunk of wealth is eradicated we don't go looking for Adolf.....

When the wheels do come off and they will. Perhaps not in our lifetimes but someday the chances of a strong arm despot taking over are really good.
Best to just stay home and bitch about your sandy [bleep]. That will accomplish the most!

Yep, I'm no were near as enlightened as you.

I am not enlightened just not a gullible
as some are.
Best to just stay home and bitch about your sandy [bleep]. That will accomplish the most!

Its far better to stick your head in the sand and keep on doing the same thing every election.

The ostrich syndrome is always best.
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Amazing how people think they are making a statement by abstaining from voting when they don't like either candidate, only to bitch when a communist liberal takes office...

Sometimes it doesn't boil down to what we like, but what we know as being the lesser of two evils.

I don't understand how people think they are making a difference when they vote on principle (or don't vote at all) in the general elections. There's a time for principled choices, but those are over well before the general elections.
The "same thing" means running the same people.

Iowa stands a very good chance of having ZERO gun grabbing Senators in Washington.

That is a good start, in my book.

I don't think you are so foolish to think that a Republican majority in Congress is going to be "the same thing"....
Posted By: Penobscot_99 Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
Originally Posted by Tracks
Originally Posted by toltecgriz

Try to focus.

True, but who do you suppose has to approve the Justices?

+1 and your tag!
We know that everything that is Wrong with America is the direct result of liberal democrat policies with help from their "go along, to get along" republican stooges, add to that non-voters of a right mind who stay home election day.
That results is what we have now, a dictatorship of 60's radical leftists who selectively enforce laws and make new laws by executive fiat.
So..... if you want more of the same, by all means stay at home.
the trap is set
Posted By: pal Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
Right, your vote counts. crazy

Candidates are hand picked before any of us get to vote on them.
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I don't understand how people think they are making a difference when they vote on principle (or don't vote at all) in the general elections. There's a time for principled choices, but those are over well before the general elections.

Bingo.

It's not like the bitchers haven't had time since the last election to put up a "viable" option.

The problem is, there isn't enough support, yet, and its not an immediate fix.

And McConnell, McCain, and Graham will be any different in snarling up the works?

Here's how I look at it. I know longer trust in and look to government to do anything particularly well, efficiently, or honestly regardless of party.

However, this president, administration and their sycophants have been notably dishonest, purely political, scandal-ridden, harmful, embarrassing, arrogant, bitterly partisan, racially divisive, and heavy-handed as with the ACA (and I don't know what we might see this president do yet arbitrarily, post-election).

If in the voting masses there was still common knowledge, common sense, and a moral basis for living, all since gone endangered, there shouldn't be a Democrat that wins this year. As a repudiation to the Democratic Party.

Throw them all out! IMO, that is.
Originally Posted by Anaconda

Yes, there were millions of conservatives that felt just like that and stayed home during the last presidential election.

They are called;

"OBAMA SUPPORTERS"

By not voting for Romney, they helped re-elect the worst president in history.
If true conservatives had turned out and voted for Romney/Ryan, we would not be suffering under,

Obama Care
High gas prices
millions of new illegal aliens
billions in new debt

ISIS would be a smoking hole in the ground
Ebola would be confined to Africa
millions of the un-employed would now have good jobs.

But no, all you (so called) true conservatives had to make a statement and NOT vote for the moderate Morman.

Suck it up, be a man, hold your nose and go vote for the Republican.

Absolutely! Add to that an intesifying war against White Culture !
Posted By: fish head Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
One thing in life that is inevitable is change.

If you resign yourself to the idea that "doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome is the very definition of insanity" you're ignoring the fact that things do change.

Think about that. smile

Its far better to stick your head in the sand and keep on doing the same thing every election.

The ostrich syndrome is always best.

If you find yourself about to have a car wreck do you hit the brakes and try to limit the damage, or do you just sit there and watch what happens?
From reading this thread it seems you are determined to dig in and do nothing so I have little hope of changing your mind, but maybe someone else will read this and decide to vote.

This truth needs continual repeating +1
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
Yes

"Get rid of Reid and it's different ballgame."
Originally Posted by Tracks
[quote=Steelhead]

From reading this thread it seems you are determined to dig in and do nothing so I have little hope of changing your mind, but maybe someone else will read this and decide to vote.

Or perhaps some people will read this thread and start to think for themselves and quit just continually doing the same thing to no avail.

Where have I said I will absolutely not vote nor do anything?

Methinks perhaps you read too much.
Posted By: tjm10025 Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
The incumbent Hagan is nothing but a hard left Obamite with an IQ somewhere below that of a grapefruit.

By all means, help her out by staying home.

You'd be doing Harry Reid a favor, too.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
The NC senate race has me a quandary. The incumbent Hagan is nothing but a hard left Obamite with an IQ somewhere below that of a grapefruit.

The Republican challenger Tillis is at best a wishy-washy quasi-conservative milquetoast whose ass is owned by big money donors and the chamber of commerce.

The only real advantage that I can see to him is that he is somewhat less likely to vote for draconian gun control but I wouldn't bet on even that if the political winds were just right.

Its almost like having a choice of would you rather be bitten by a rattlesnake or a cottonmouth. Either way you are poisoned.

Our entire ballot was bland...but I voted absentee
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Yes

"Get rid of Reid and it's different ballgame."

Pretty freaking sad to see some dont mind Reid stacking the courts with liberal anticonstitutional commie judges, when our service men did the hard work to protect it and only expected us to vote.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
SteveNO once posted the Buckley rule

vote for the most electable conservative option against a Democrat, and keep voting that way until you get solid conservatives.

It really is a vote in the right direction. No guarantees with democrat voter fraud though grin
Guaranteed they win if you don't, though. Fight tyranny in every manner you can legally do so, or you are a traitor to those who died for you and your country.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14

No! Vote out the Democrap for now. smirk
Posted By: poboy Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
Doc, that thread you had about why GOP won't act on Dem voter fraud never got presented well. I would still like to know if any of what was discussed is true.
Or perhaps some people will read this thread and start to think for themselves and quit just continually doing the same thing to no avail.

When we had an R in we weren't having NSA hijacking Sheryl's computer, we weren't sending info to Mexico on how to get Mexicans here on welfare, we weren't shuffling arms to Syria, we weren't allowing the IRS to stifle and threaten conservatives, we didnt shuffle $780 billion in tarp funds to liberal businesses, we drilled in the deep gulf, we didnt give $6 to brazil for deep water drilling, we weren't letting the Feds kick us off 3 million acres of Nevada, we still had late season elk hunts around Yellowstone,.....
Originally Posted by poboy
Doc, that thread you had about why GOP won't act on Dem voter fraud never got presented well. I would still like to know if any of what was discussed is true.

Yep, it's true.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
. No guarantees with democrat voter fraud though

That has already reared its ugly head here in NC. I believe it was down in Moore County that last week when they tested the voting machines the ballots recorded all votes as straight Democrat no matter which candidate was selected.

In Charlotte a state Democratic party official was recorded telling illegal aliens they could vote and encouraged them to do so.
Posted By: poboy Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
Open a new thread, Doc. Nobody saw it cause of the title.
I don't know how to do this stuff.

The current Democrats are the Communists of the 1950's and the modern Republicans are the hard left liberal Democrats of the 1960's

What bullsheet are you reading???? "Today's modern Republicans are the left liberal Democrats of the 1960's"
The Dems of the 60's were against the Civil Rights movement....the Dems of the 60's were in favor of the Great Society....the Dem's of the 60's were in favor of gun control.

How old are you?
. No guarantees with democrat voter fraud though

That has already reared its ugly head here in NC. I believe it was down in Moore County that last week when they tested the voting machines the ballots recorded all votes as straight Democrat no matter which candidate was selected.

In Charlotte a state Democratic party official was recorded telling illegal aliens they could vote and encouraged them to do so.

Their support of destroying the democratic process is enough to have me voting against the Bastids.
Originally Posted by chapped_lips

What bullsheet are you reading???? "Today's modern Republicans are the left liberal Democrats of the 1960's"
The Dems of the 60's were against the Civil Rights movement....the Dems of the 60's were in favor of the Great Society....the Dem's of the 60's were in favor of gun control.

How old are you?

Well, if its any of your damned business, I am 46 years old and hold three college degrees.

Moreover, I could care less what your opinion of me is.

How old you?
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14

Corruption is rampant; but it could still be worse. We're not quite like N Korea where there wasn't a single vote against, or Russia where Putin keeps winning by landslides, or China, where elections are non existent.

Not voting will get us to their status quicker.
Here is some of the latest Real Clear Politics polling data on the NC Senate Race:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...arolina_senate_tillis_vs_hagan-3497.html
Posted By: jimy Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
Are we really that different than the demotardes that blindly support the democratic party and their liberal policies? We are expected to pull the R handle no matter how inept and liberal, the republican candidate is.
The republican party of today is only a very small step to the right of the liberals that are running us into the ground, the timing of the demise is the only thing separating us from them.
Well, unless you want to lose, which evidently some are wont to do. Duh. Do you walk to work if your clunker is not the truck you want?
Stupid is, only as stupid as it does, and as long as we are forced to vote for the second lowest denominator we will never climb above incompetency.
The system we have promotes and even forces the least capable to the front and center.
It is in fact a popularity contest, not much different than the Home coming queen........
Posted By: eh76 Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
some here just don't listen or comprehend.........
Yeah, as long as we let the commies win, the commies will win.
Originally Posted by jimy
Stupid is, only as stupid as it does, and as long as we are forced to vote for the second lowest denominator we will never climb above incompetency.
The system we have promotes and even forces the least capable to the front and center.
It is in fact a popularity contest, not much different than the Home coming queen........

You think all the commie supporters approve of everything about zero. Hell no. But they want to win over us mister, so they all vote Dimocrap.

PS Jimmy is spelled with two m's. See if you can figure it out, stupid.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14
Here is some of the latest Real Clear Politics polling data on the NC Senate Race:

With a 99% Dem black vote, voter fraud, and voting illegals Tillis has no chance. frown

From which candidate does Haugh draw votes?
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/01/14

Meaningless,the only poll that matters is Nov.4th. That is when YOU and I vote.

Win or lose on Nov.4th,I'm voting,come hell or highwater.
Originally Posted by eyeball

You think all the commie supporters approve of everything about zero. Hell no. But they want to win over us mister, so they all vote Dimocrap.

PS Jimmy is spelled with two m's. See if you can figure it out, stupid.

Its guys like you that are the glue that holds the GOP together,
Hows it working for ya?
I could care less about your educational achievements.
At one time i could disassemble and reassemble a M60 with my eyes closed or in the dark. And just once i did it at night with a hot 60 in flight off the seat.

It was the Dem party in the 60's that was for gun control. Ever hear of Sen Thomas Dodd-D-Conn? Not his son Chris.

It was the Dem party of the 60's that blocked passage of the Civil Right Act. It took Republican votes to make it law.

It was the Dem party of the 60's to start the Great Society. The start of massive welfare.

So you-with three college degrees-state that the current Republican party supports gun control....supports blocking civil rights....and supports more welfare for all.

If you born in 1968 then you went to college in the late 80's and evidently was brainwashed.

I'm 65.
The only reason we have any democrats in office is because of the incompetency of the republican party and its inability to attract great candidates who people could trust and sould elect.
Do you really believe that most blacks like or support the failed education systems and economic policies that the democrats promote? Of course not, they much like yourself vote against the "other guy".
Don't you think people would vote for a "Good" candidate if they actually felt there was one, as it is now both sides vote against the "other guy", pure genius!
Originally Posted by chapped_lips
I could care less about your educational achievements.
At one time i could disassemble and reassemble a M60 with my eyes closed or in the dark. And just once i did it at night with a hot 60 in flight off the seat.

It was the Dem party in the 60's that was for gun control. Ever hear of Sen Thomas Dodd-D-Conn? Not his son Chris.

It was the Dem party of the 60's that blocked passage of the Civil Right Act. It took Republican votes to make it law.

It was the Dem party of the 60's to start the Great Society. The start of massive welfare.

So you-with three college degrees-state that the current Republican party supports gun control....supports blocking civil rights....and supports more welfare for all.

If you born in 1968 then you went to college in the late 80's and evidently was brainwashed.

I'm 65.

And you are a myopic 65 year old and I am far from being brainwashed.

The Republicans are just like the Democrats. They are for what ever keeps them in office and the political donation money flowing.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/02/14
The Republicans are just like the Democrats.

The Republicans are just like the Democrats

Posted By: Snyper Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/02/14

The system is insane, so you just have to accept that, and make the best of it by voting for the one CLOSEST to what you want, even if it's not perfect
Posted By: Snyper Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/02/14

IF you really believe that, then sit at home on your ass Tuesday, and stop whining about the results of the elections

Your "3 college degrees" didn't teach you anything worth knowing
Posted By: jimy Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/02/14
The Republicans lost to Obama...........twice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That speaks volumes of their choices and goals.

They lost to this..........
The president, who is also the commander in chief, didn�t do his job,� Rohrabacher told the newspaper. �There is a lack of concern for this man, for this American hero who served our country. As commander in chief he showed a total disdain and non-interest in an American hero who served us in Afghanistan and a total disregard for the fact that he was suffering.�
Posted By: eyeball Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/02/14
The only reason we have any democrats in office is because of the incompetency of the republican party and its inability to attract great candidates who people could trust and sould elect.
Do you really believe that most blacks like or support the failed education systems and economic policies that the democrats promote? Of course not, they much like yourself vote against the "other guy".
Don't you think people would vote for a "Good" candidate if they actually felt there was one, as it is now both sides vote against the "other guy", pure genius!

Yeah dumb [bleep], we just can't attract candidates with the class of Hillary, Pelosi or ze row.
You cant attract one that's capable of beating them! smile
The Republicans lost to Obama...........twice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That speaks volumes of their choices and goals.

They lost to this..........
The president, who is also the commander in chief, didn�t do his job,� Rohrabacher told the newspaper. �There is a lack of concern for this man, for this American hero who served our country. As commander in chief he showed a total disdain and non-interest in an American hero who served us in Afghanistan and a total disregard for the fact that he was suffering.�

It speaks volumes about the intent to be paid for a vote by scumbag Dimocraps like yourself.

We ran Dole and Mc Clame, certified Heros, while you and your commie buds ran a ze ro.

A communist general is on record as to what the gutless would do when presented with what socialism could do.
Posted By: hillbillybear Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/02/14
Originally Posted by Snyper

IF you really believe that, then sit at home on your ass Tuesday, and stop whining about the results of the elections

Your "3 college degrees" didn't teach you anything worth knowing

I did learn to not have a blind allegiance to a political party no matter how bad they screw things up unlike some who will vote Republican or Democrat or die trying too.

Oh yes we can. All we have to do is financially destroy our country footing the bill for Obama phones and welfare programs.
I did learn to not have a blind allegiance to a political party no matter how bad they screw things up unlike some who will vote Republican or Democrat or die trying too.

Everybody's stupid but me grin
Jimmy, get a fuggin clue. Your momma said you were smart and cool. She couldn't spell your name. You couldn't get in graduate school. You are what is referred to as a 'tool'.

Oh yes we can. All we have to do is financially destroy our country footing the bill for Obama phones and welfare programs.

The GOP spending plan does not seem to pay as good a dividends and the Dummycrapts.

Who was that that started the Obama phone thingy any way?

Oh yea I remember now....
The Lifeline program originated in 1984, during the administration of Ronald Reagan; it was expanded in 1996, during the administration of Bill Clinton; and its first cellular provider service (SafeLink Wireless) was launched by TracFone in 2008, during the administration of George W. Bush. All of these milestones were passed prior to the advent of the Obama administration.
Posted By: pal Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/02/14

The Republicans are so fragmented and have no one to pull them together. The Democrats have their presidential impostor.
Posted By: hillbillybear Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/02/14

Not stupid some are just more hidebound and rigid in their approach to politics.

And the politicians of all stripes use it to their advantage to keep getting reelected.

Not stupid some are just more hidebound and rigid in their approach to politics.

And the politicians of all stripes use it to their advantage to keep getting reelected.

No its only the gays, uneducated blacks and illegals that go to the polls with blinders on..........
Posted By: northcountry Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/02/14
Just think next Tuesday it will be all over in most area's and then it starts up for 2016 all over again. I am beginning to think the way Canada does it would make me happy I am so filled up with this go around. Six weeks and it is over with and done.
Just saying the phone ringing and the mail box full of dead trees
saying vote for me not that other person.. How about you?
Cheers NC
I think duels would be the best option, ten paces turn and fire!At least we would know that the people running wanted the job, and gun lovers would have a hand up!
This election is about winning both houses of Congress. We can replace any substandard Repubs next time around.
Jenny, I ran into one of my old 'unmarried' married to an $80,000/ year oilfield hand Medicaid Dimocraps in HEB yesterday. The oldest of her six was 12 and pushing one of two carts loaded with candy, lays chips, cokes, steaks , wieners, hot dog and hamburger buns, gallons of milk, post cereal, fresh salmon, grilled chickens, etc.

She or unclaimed hubby never paid a school tax, hospital bill, drs bill, or food bill.

I was the oldest of six. My mom was an RN and dad put in over 90 hrs per week with Halliburton. We put our hamburgers and wieners in bread.

We didnt think others should foot the bill for us. Now all of us kids pay for them, including their military protection, hospitals, schooling, and highways.

The Dimocraps sure know how to buy a vote. Just print worthless money others have to pay for. There are plenty of worthless scumbag leeches to ring the bell at the Dumascrap door.

Running a successful country is another thing. And, all you are concerned with is whether we can come up with a candidate who can screw us over more.

My uncle killed better men than you in WW2.
I don't know how you could have let the walking up hill to school both way in waist deep snow slipped your mind.
Those who follow after we go under will make up for it I fear.

PS we didnt buy cokes either.

But, you are ok with others footing the bill for those necessities, right.
I bet you were so poor that you fought your brothers for the pig squeal so you had some thing go with the egg shells for breakfast, and how about those rainy days when you didn't have to eat the morning coffee grounds with just the gel outta the spam can!

Those were the days!
Strange how you cork suckers can so easily minimize the efforts of those in years gone by yet piss and moan and cry about the misery of it all if we don't foot the bill for your liberal whores in college to get us paying for their BC.

There were no problems then but now the sky is falling.
The only thing I can't forgive is your lack of reading comprehension, so blinded by hate are you, and sadly you are not alone, that you never read the words I posted, but some how that doesn't surprise me.

You are great at name calling, making accusations and basically posting baseless unfound gibberish. Again not surprising.

Those traits seem to be present in far to many of voters today.

Have a pleasant evening,I'm done, I have work to do in the morning.
Posted By: add Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/02/14

Jimmy, get a fuggin clue. Your momma said you were smart and cool. She couldn't spell your name. You couldn't get in graduate school. You are what is referred to as a 'tool'.

A couple of brain-trusts enabling the gop's ongoing demise...
Yeah, sure. By voting R.

You'd never say that about some 76 IQ Dimocrap who never paid a dime in income tax, now would you.

Rather shows the extent of your IQ.

Oh, I forgot, spending on welfare Dimocraps stimulates the economy, right?
You're right add and Jenny, Hillary and zero have us safe and well in hand with their maternal commie plan.

We should have no fear, the zero queer is right here. .
Posted By: add Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/02/14
*edited by eyeball*

Again?
iPad spell check can come up with some weird chitt.

Not used to reviewing all I have typed on a real computer all day on electronic health care records.
Well, ya'll democrats enable gay mesican weddings grin
Sorry to burst your bubble. wink
Posted By: mog75 Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/02/14
You're right add and Jenny, Hillary and zero have us safe and well in hand with their maternal commie plan.

We should have no fear, the zero queer is right here. .

Where'd you find all these commies?
NWA seems to be the only one missing.
They rise to the occasion, Mog, when it comes to defending the Obamanation.
To them, folks like Thomas Jefferson and Washington were crazy for not wanting to spend half their lives paying taxes.
Posted By: mog75 Re: Election Day Disgust - 11/02/14
You seem a little outnumbered. Time for some political cartoons, or straight to the T&A?
iPad spell check can come up with some weird chitt.

Not used to reviewing all I have typed on a real computer all day on electronic health care records.

A bigoted homophobe with an IPad, that right there is funny as hell, it must of been a gift.......
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

Here's how I look at it. I know longer trust in and look to government to do anything particularly well, efficiently, or honestly regardless of party.

However, this president, administration and their sycophants have been notably dishonest, purely political, scandal-ridden, harmful, embarrassing, arrogant, bitterly partisan, racially divisive, and heavy-handed as with the ACA (and I don't know what we might see this president do yet arbitrarily, post-election).

If in the voting masses there was still common knowledge, common sense, and a moral basis for living, all since gone endangered, there shouldn't be a Democrat that wins this year. As a repudiation to the Democratic Party.

Throw them all out! IMO, that is.

And of course all that's besides the socialistic policies - like high, wasted taxes, more entitlements, a blunted economy and military, Second World conditions, higher costs of living? Don't vote at all equals vote "D."
© 24hourcampfire