Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
The NC senate race has me a quandary. The incumbent Hagan is nothing but a hard left Obamite with an IQ somewhere below that of a grapefruit.

The Republican challenger Tillis is at best a wishy-washy quasi-conservative milquetoast whose ass is owned by big money donors and the chamber of commerce.

The only real advantage that I can see to him is that he is somewhat less likely to vote for draconian gun control but I wouldn't bet on even that if the political winds were just right.

Its almost like having a choice of would you rather be bitten by a rattlesnake or a cottonmouth. Either way you are poisoned.

For the first time in my life I am seriously considering saying to hell with it and not voting for any of the sonsabitches or daughters of whores.

Boycott the whole damned process period.

Is anybody else in the same situation and mindset?

No! Vote out the Democrap for now. smirk

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Doc, that thread you had about why GOP won't act on Dem voter fraud never got presented well. I would still like to know if any of what was discussed is true.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Or perhaps some people will read this thread and start to think for themselves and quit just continually doing the same thing to no avail.

When we had an R in we weren't having NSA hijacking Sheryl's computer, we weren't sending info to Mexico on how to get Mexicans here on welfare, we weren't shuffling arms to Syria, we weren't allowing the IRS to stifle and threaten conservatives, we didnt shuffle $780 billion in tarp funds to liberal businesses, we drilled in the deep gulf, we didnt give $6 to brazil for deep water drilling, we weren't letting the Feds kick us off 3 million acres of Nevada, we still had late season elk hunts around Yellowstone,.....

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by poboy
Doc, that thread you had about why GOP won't act on Dem voter fraud never got presented well. I would still like to know if any of what was discussed is true.

Yep, it's true.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by watch4bear
. No guarantees with democrat voter fraud though

That has already reared its ugly head here in NC. I believe it was down in Moore County that last week when they tested the voting machines the ballots recorded all votes as straight Democrat no matter which candidate was selected.

In Charlotte a state Democratic party official was recorded telling illegal aliens they could vote and encouraged them to do so.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Open a new thread, Doc. Nobody saw it cause of the title.
I don't know how to do this stuff.

Last edited by poboy; 11/01/14.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by milespatton
Why not just change it from the inside as the Communist/liberals did the Democrat party? The current Democrat party is a far cry from what it was in the 40'-50's. miles

The current Democrats are the Communists of the 1950's and the modern Republicans are the hard left liberal Democrats of the 1960's

What bullsheet are you reading???? "Today's modern Republicans are the left liberal Democrats of the 1960's"
The Dems of the 60's were against the Civil Rights movement....the Dems of the 60's were in favor of the Great Society....the Dem's of the 60's were in favor of gun control.

How old are you?

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by watch4bear
. No guarantees with democrat voter fraud though

That has already reared its ugly head here in NC. I believe it was down in Moore County that last week when they tested the voting machines the ballots recorded all votes as straight Democrat no matter which candidate was selected.

In Charlotte a state Democratic party official was recorded telling illegal aliens they could vote and encouraged them to do so.

Their support of destroying the democratic process is enough to have me voting against the Bastids.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chapped_lips
Originally Posted by milespatton
Why not just change it from the inside as the Communist/liberals did the Democrat party? The current Democrat party is a far cry from what it was in the 40'-50's. miles

The current Democrats are the Communists of the 1950's and the modern Republicans are the hard left liberal Democrats of the 1960's

What bullsheet are you reading???? "Today's modern Republicans are the left liberal Democrats of the 1960's"
The Dems of the 60's were against the Civil Rights movement....the Dems of the 60's were in favor of the Great Society....the Dem's of the 60's were in favor of gun control.

How old are you?

Well, if its any of your damned business, I am 46 years old and hold three college degrees.

Moreover, I could care less what your opinion of me is.

How old you?

Last edited by hillbillybear; 11/01/14.

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Corruption is rampant; but it could still be worse. We're not quite like N Korea where there wasn't a single vote against, or Russia where Putin keeps winning by landslides, or China, where elections are non existent.

Not voting will get us to their status quicker.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Here is some of the latest Real Clear Politics polling data on the NC Senate Race:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...arolina_senate_tillis_vs_hagan-3497.html

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Are we really that different than the demotardes that blindly support the democratic party and their liberal policies? We are expected to pull the R handle no matter how inept and liberal, the republican candidate is.
The republican party of today is only a very small step to the right of the liberals that are running us into the ground, the timing of the demise is the only thing separating us from them.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Well, unless you want to lose, which evidently some are wont to do. Duh. Do you walk to work if your clunker is not the truck you want?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Stupid is, only as stupid as it does, and as long as we are forced to vote for the second lowest denominator we will never climb above incompetency.
The system we have promotes and even forces the least capable to the front and center.
It is in fact a popularity contest, not much different than the Home coming queen........

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
some here just don't listen or comprehend.........

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Yeah, as long as we let the commies win, the commies will win.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by jimy
Stupid is, only as stupid as it does, and as long as we are forced to vote for the second lowest denominator we will never climb above incompetency.
The system we have promotes and even forces the least capable to the front and center.
It is in fact a popularity contest, not much different than the Home coming queen........

You think all the commie supporters approve of everything about zero. Hell no. But they want to win over us mister, so they all vote Dimocrap.

PS Jimmy is spelled with two m's. See if you can figure it out, stupid.

Last edited by eyeball; 11/01/14.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here is some of the latest Real Clear Politics polling data on the NC Senate Race:

With a 99% Dem black vote, voter fraud, and voting illegals Tillis has no chance. frown

From which candidate does Haugh draw votes?

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E

Meaningless,the only poll that matters is Nov.4th. That is when YOU and I vote.

Win or lose on Nov.4th,I'm voting,come hell or highwater.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by jimy

You think all the commie supporters approve of everything about zero. Hell no. But they want to win over us mister, so they all vote Dimocrap.

PS Jimmy is spelled with two m's. See if you can figure it out, stupid.

Its guys like you that are the glue that holds the GOP together,
Hows it working for ya?

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (12344mag, 1234, 10ring1, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 59 invisible), 2,901 guests, and 1,182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,796
Posts18,477,396
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.